Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-31-2024, 10:40 AM   #51241
silkysatin
getDare Devil

I知 in for 1 hour with 10 second response time. If I知 late, I must be your line writing (by hand) slave 1 day for every second I知 late. Each day that I知 your slave, I must write 100 sentences for you. You must select a line from those in my blog. If I知 ever late turning them in, or there are mistakes, you can add extra days.

I will also get 1 swat (paddle or wooden spoon, your choice) for every second I知 late before I start writing and the same amount after I知 done writing every day.

It will be an option if you want my ankles and or wrists chained and padlocked while writing.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 10:47 AM   #51242
Angel12345

Sissy in for the rest of the day with 30 secs to respond. If I don稚 respond, you get to give me any humiliating punishment you can think of within limits

Likes: humiliation, duct tape, bondage, abused, degraded, online playing, newspapers, femdom, crossdressing, mostly anything that is not a limit

Limits: showing face without trust, blood, family and cbt

Toys: latex maid dress, high thigh heels, leather skirt and leggings, household stuff, leather mask with gag and blindfold, cuffs, dildo, open mouth gag, dildo gag, inflatable plug, vibrator, duct tape, paper bags

KIK: juansw_12345
Angel12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:29 PM   #51243
silkysatin
getDare Devil

I知 in for 1 hour with 10 second response time. If I知 late, I must be your line writing (by hand) slave 1 day for every second I知 late. Each day that I知 your slave, I must write 100 sentences for you. You must select a line from those in my blog. If I知 ever late turning them in, or there are mistakes, you can add extra days.

I will also get 1 swat (paddle or wooden spoon, your choice) for every second I知 late before I start writing and the same amount after I知 done writing every day.

It will be an option if you want my ankles and or wrists chained and padlocked while writing.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

Old 03-31-2024, 02:03 PM   #51244
jondog212

In for three hours with five second response if I lose you get to control me for a while will send proof
jondog212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 02:57 PM   #51245
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Old 03-31-2024, 03:39 PM   #51246
hiimxmax

hey ! i'm in for 4 hours 2 min response time

Likes: Edging, Control, Cam JOI, Dares, Forced Work out, Hypnosis, Been Driven to Horny Madness, Bondage, Humiliation, Obey to Sir Anzu, also secretly like to be pissed on

Dislikes/Willing to try: Worshipping, Feet, Watersports, Foodplay,

Limits: Scat/Blood/Face/Being too pushy when I say it痴 a limit.

Kik: hiimxmax69
hiimxmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:34 PM   #51247
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Old 03-31-2024, 04:35 PM   #51248
jondog212

In for three hours with five second response if I lose you get to control me for a while will send proof
Old 03-31-2024, 07:17 PM   #51249
fire9starter

In for the next 24 hours! 30 second response time. If I fail I must immediately drop my pants wherever I am and leave them down until you say so. If I win, you owe me a booty pic. Kik: pantsonfire9
I will ask you your ASL and getDare username. Please randomly Kik me some of my PM dares if you read this

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 07:26 PM   #51250
jeremiahjez

I'm in for six hours with 10 second response time.
If I lose you can give me tasks and dares until I lose to someone else

kik: jeremiahjez

Likes: tasks, rules, joi, hidden public, nudism, orgasm control, chastity, pushing boundaries
Dislikes: Pain
Limits: face, public, scat, piss, social suicide, messy, blackmail, bodywriting, serious harm
jeremiahjez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 07:48 PM   #51251
Yoyo Foxwell

I'll go in for an hour again

If I don't respond within 25 seconds, I have to send you 3 preexisting humiliating pictures of me that you can do whatever you want with.
If I get it in time, you have to send me 1, but that stays between us.

Kik is below

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

ー-~My Supplies~-ー

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 12:23 AM   #51252
f1ng3r

i am in for 1 hour, response time 30 sec. If i catch you, you lose

KiK: Daddy.und.Meister
add me if you dare (better to write there)

f1ng3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:24 AM   #51253
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Old 04-01-2024, 01:38 AM   #51254
hiimxmax

i'm in for 6 hours 2 min response time

Likes: Edging, Control, Cam JOI, Dares, Forced Work out, Hypnosis, Been Driven to Horny Madness, Bondage, Humiliation, Obey to Sir Anzu, also secretly like to be pissed on

Dislikes/Willing to try: Worshipping, Feet, Watersports, Foodplay,

Limits: Scat/Blood/Face/Being too pushy when I say it痴 a limit.

Kik: hiimxmax69
hiimxmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 02:29 AM   #51255
asdf12

Response time 20 secs.
- If i don稚 make it I have to blow my nose in my underwear and put them back on
- If i make it you can ask for a picture of my current underwear.

In for the upcoming 3 hours.

Kik: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik