Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
6Always6

Default Wild ones

Have you ever gone through a wild phase?
How many of you experienced a time in your life when you felt that inkling of rebellion and decided to not play by the rules?
How old were you and how long did this wild phase last?
Also, what was the extent of your wild phase?

I decided to ask this here because looking back i see that i went through one, and though drugs or alcohol never entered my system sex became a staple for me. Maybe it's different because I'm a girl but i went to school one day (all girls catholic high school) and realized that i didn't have to be perfect. (stupid teenage logic). I was sixteen when it started. I'd say it lasted for a year at least, maybe a little longer. And I'm a little ashamed to admit i was totally out of control. My parents didn't know. I acted the same doing home work and being polite, but one look in my closet or at the window that was always open in my room you could tell i was sneaking out and dressing inappropriately. That was my start of sexual experiences too.

So i am posing the question on you. What was your wild phase like?
6Always6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
GregAussie

My Non-wild phase was when I was young, my wild phase is now, and for the rest of my life!

Go HARD or get home by 10 pm!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

I guess I kind of went through one last year. Nothing extreme, I just lived a little. I am open to a lot more things now, so while I am not actively 'in a wild phase' I am up for doing a lot more crazy things.

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Double Penetration *Not too extreme*
Creativity, something unique and though about
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Scat, extreme anal, extreme pain, mouth soaping, corner time, rice

Limits

Public, Pics, Cam, Permanent, Stupidity, Impossible
revealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Only in my secret life outside of my family. Other then that; I am am pretty calm.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:02 AM   #5
samantha69

Have you ever gone through a wild phase?
How many of you experienced a time in your life when you felt that inkling of rebellion and decided to not play by the rules?
How old were you and how long did this wild phase last?
Also, what was the extent of your wild phase?

Yes, I went through wild phase, although to a certain extent it was hidden from view, from another point of view there I was, wild and in full view. This probably began in my senior year of high school but it really came to full bloom when I moved into my college dormitory. There was a strong current of liberation in my dorm, we were women, hear us roar. I quickly got accustomed to the women's bathroom in my female wing being defacto coed. At the same time, I got to go to a lake the college owned that was treated as clothing optional and I discovered the joys of social nudity (not just midnight skinny-dipping with a few friends, but just walking around nude all day, surrounded by males and females in the same state of nature) and it was lovely and it was fun. Yes, I also had a lot of sex -- and yet none of this showed when I went home for holidays and none of it showed in the classroom. I think I got most of the wildness out of my system before graduation. Even though I stayed in the same town when I became a graduate student and continued to shed my clothing at the lake, I outgrew a lot of my sexual experimentation. I had tried a lot of stuff and then I grew up. Oh, sure, I am quite open in talking about sexual experiences here on getDare -- and I even played an online game of T or D here this week where eventually ended up nude, I was not nude on camera. If the Internet and webcams and such had existed back when I was in college (the early 1980s) I would have been doing a lot of wild stuff but I guess I am older & wiser now and and save such things just for sharing with my husband.
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:52 AM   #6
raidderz
Account Banned

Yea, I was a little long haired skateboarder when i was 11-15, and we would steal candy and soda from gas stations, we did graffiti, and we all smoked cigarettes and drank. In highschool most of us smoked weed (I still do it!)
raidderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #7
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I am going through this phase right now. It started about a year ago and will probably last through college. I have to live up my younger years right? Haha

I drink and party a lot. I smoke weed and of course sex is a big part of it. The funny thing? Except for the people I actually party with most people at my school think I am such a goody goody. If only they knew

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk