Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2017, 10:37 AM   #1
LucyB
getDare Devil

Default For all of you horny boys....

Question: How many strokes does it take you to cum? Well today it's 500.
Rules:
-You have 1 hour (set a timer)
-In this hour you must perform 500 strokes of your cock(down and up counts as 1).
- These strokes can only be performed with two fingers at a time (thumb and pointer, thumb and pinky...)

Time it correctly so you don't have to do a punishment below.

If you cum...
Spoiler:
...before you do the full 500 you must now grab your cock and finish the rest of your 500 with a full hand immediately. Please post below how many you got to before you came. If you came right at 500 congratulations, you are the right amount of horny.

If you don't cum...
Spoiler:
...from those 500 strokes. You were not horny enough and now you cannot touch your cock for 24 hours. Try this again after 24 hours and see if you are horny enough now. If you fail a second time please message me so I can get you nice and hard with the subject line "I want to be horny"

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.

Last edited by LucyB; 06-07-2017 at 10:40 AM.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to LucyB for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk