Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #46
Siren
getDare Succubus

I've wanted to answer these for a while and tonight I finally felt un-lazy enough to do so.

Tell me ten things that turn you on.
Intelligence, rolled-up shirt sleeves, being made to talk about my fantasies with someone, nice lingerie, going commando under a skirt, French (accents), begging, (someone speaking) passion(ately about something), being told off, blindfolds.

Five things that turn you off?
Arrogance, "Daddy" used in a sexual setting, anything to do with pee, overuse of swear words, poor grammar.

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothespegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!)
I can't be bothered to repost/reformat my list, so here's a link instead.

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't?
I need to replace my butt plug, and I've seen a really pretty glass one that I'd like. A dildo just for anal use would be good as well (for hygiene purposes), or perhaps a vibrating butt plug, because I haven't yet figured out how to make anal play pleasurable. I'd love some proper metal handcuffs; the simple elegance is so sexy. Clover clamps on a chain would be nice. Wartenberg wheels, vampire gloves and violet wands all sound interesting, but a little scary. I have a ball gag, but I'd like to try others, particularly a cock gag at the moment, because Sir's mentioned it a few times and the thought turns me on quite a bit. The thought of using a spreader bar is incredibly hot. I'd like an array of spanking implements, like a cane, a riding crop, and some nice paddles (I've seen a silicone set that look good.) A strong internal vibe would be nice, as would a remote-control vibe, if there were any decent ones on the market. I'd like to try a rabbit-style vibe, though from what I've heard/read, it would probably be somewhat disappointing. I'm also curious about ben-wa balls, especially seeing as they'd be fun for hidden public play. I'd love to have a custom-made chastity belt, though I don't know how much use that would see. I'd really like some more dildos in different shapes, sizes, and possibly materials (glass toys in particular are so gorgeous and I want them all.) A mains-run Hitachi to go alongside my Lelo wand is also on the list, and I've heard about an attachment which works with the Lelo wands and concentrates the power so it's less numbing, which I think would work better for me. Rope in a multitude of colours would be lovely, and someone to tie me up with it would be lovelier still.

What is your favorite toy?
Right now, probably my three dildos (shh, they practically count as one toy.) The clear glass one hits my g-spot nicely but isn't too thick; the silicone one does the same but is great when I want some girth (and is also a bit bumpy, which is heavenly) and the pink glass one is nice to suck on.

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done?
As unoriginal as this will sound, begging to be used as Top_Hat's slut. It's taken me a while to get to the point where I'd even accept being called that, and now I do genuinely want to fulfill that roll for him, to be owned by him as completely as possible.

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare?
Putting a clothes peg on my clit for as long as possible, then edging, then repeating, to see if I could cum like that. My clit is very sensitive to pain (quelle surprise) particularly when I'm that aroused, so it was very intense.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare?
I'm not sure I've ever done anything I'd class as disgusting for a dare, as that's basically a limit of mine. If it makes me go "ew", I'm not doing it.

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you?
Probably my bed post, which wasn't big lengthwise, but was very wide.

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how?
Usually at least once, and often twice. But it does vary somewhat and I might find that I'll cum five times in one day, then not bother for the rest of the week. I almost always cum when I masturbate, and to do so I have to be touching my clit. I usually alternate between rubbing it up and down and in circles with one finger, whilst grinding against my duvet. Sometimes I'll play with my nipples a bit, too, or use a vibe or dildo to get myself started.

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny?
I have literally no sexual experience offline, so nothing springs to mind for this.

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy?
I guess it would be being used and displayed in a BDSM club, with plenty of people witnessing and participating in the depravity. I'd be beaten mercilessly, fucked in every hole by my Dom, marked with his cum, tied and displayed in any way he wished, verbally humiliated till I was so turned on I could hardly speak, tortured in so many ways, all while people watched, and laughed, and jeered, making suggestions and seeing just how much I enjoyed being a desperately depraved whore in front of them.

And now I'm wet. Oops.

What is your favourite fantasy, if different?
Hm... As much as I like that one, it's a little darker than what I normally fantasise about. A lot of the time my fantasies revolve around being accidentally/"accidentally" exposed in public, but just generally being subjected to the whims of a creative Dom is something I think about a lot, too. I know that's not very specific, but I really struggled to pin down one specific scenario that really gets me going.

Do you like the taste of cum? What about your pussy juice? Pee?
I've never tasted cum or pee, and I've no intention of ever tasting the latter. I've tasted my pussy juice plenty of times, and I don't mind it, seeing as it doesn't taste of much.

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for?
In terms of properly tied up so that movement is restricted, under an hour. If this includes less restrictive things like breast bondage, however, then about three hours, I think.

Describe the most sexy outfit you own.
I'll go for what my Dom calls my slutty school girl outfit: a fitted white shirt and short, flared black skirt with a blue bra, white lace thong, and black thigh high stockings underneath.

What do you like about Getdare?
There are plenty of interesting, funny, caring, creative and wickedly kinky people on this site who are great to chat to and make brilliant additions to the forums.

What do you dislike about getdare?
The lack of (one) community at times. There are too many clashes between people who use it for fantasy and therefore don't always take things too seriously and those who are looking for something a bit more real and prefer to take time to get to know people.

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing?
The edging competition run by twotothetenth was a lot of fun. I've had plenty of entertaining, creative dares in the past, but none of them come to mind at the moment, unfortunately.

Which dare did you enjoy doing least?
I once tried using toothpaste on my pussy- the dare was actually to insert some inside myself so that I wouldn't be able to get it out quickly, but I was somewhat wary and tested it on my clit first, thinking "I've tried this on my nipples before, so it won't be too bad."

I was wrong. I spent a good half an hour trying to stop the burning. Never again.

What two things do you love the most. Why?
I'll go for things rather than people, because it's a bit of a given that I love my friends and family a ridiculous amount.

1. Singing. It almost always makes me happy, and singing with other people can be an incredible feeling.
2. Sunshine. It's just instant happiness.

What do you hate the most?
Moths. Particularly when they fly at me. Gah.

What is your favorite activity to do with friends?
Honestly, just anything where we can have a chat. I don't mind if it's out in a restaurant or in front of a tv, so long as we're together and having a laugh.

What is your greatest strength?
Um, I'll say my ability to find a positive in a situation and make light of it. I'm not someone with an everlasting abundance of positivity, but I think I normally have a healthy dash of optimism mixed in.

What is your greatest weakness?
A lack of self-belief. I'm frequently surprised when I do well at something, even if I've been complimented on that ability/trait/whatever before.

What is your biggest vice?
Either laziness or food, probably.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Anything at all? Um, magic
Anything real? Draw. I have next to no artistic talent, unfortunately, and I hate it.

Which superpower would you most like?
Shapeshifting.

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's?
Mine, I suppose, though it's harder to decide when I don't really know what I want. And then if you make someone else's dreams come true, you get to feel all good about yourself

What do you miss most about being a kid?
Having clear-cut, black and white views on the world. Don't get me wrong: I think it's better to understand that there are grey areas, but it makes things a lot less simple.

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon?
Have a pet dragon. I'd be a calamity if I could breathe fire.

Cuddles, or sex?
Right this second, cuddles, cos sex would probably hurt. But most of the time it's an either/or situation.

Cake, or death?
Cake, nom.

Winter, or summer?
Both. And spring. And autumn.

City or Country?
City.

Classic, or 'new and improved'?
New and improved.

Dark or milk chocolate?
Milk.

Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Cats don't normally like me.

Fiction, or non-fiction?
Fiction, definitely.

Picnic, or nice restaurant?
Depends on the occasion (and the weather...)

Driving or walking?
Walking.

Books, or films?
Depends on my mood and the genre. If it's crime fiction, then books, always books. If it's comedy or superheroes, then films.

Bacon, or cheese?
Oh God, both.

Tea or Coffee?
Hot chocolate.

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Because they catch enough mice as it is and they don't need encouraging.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Because we evidently live in a very messed-up world.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 06-05-2014 at 05:08 AM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #47
Ellie Benelli

Well, might as well do the occasional one of these.

Tell me ten things that turn you on?

Intelligence, openness, kindness, self-awareness, humility, strength, willingness to experience, eagerness to receive and give love, attention and pleasure, blushing and nicknames.

Stupidity, arrogance, mindless horniness, self-deprecation and bad hygiene.

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothespegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!)

Big pink vibrator, black vibrating beads, orange corkscrew buttplug

Vibrating underwear

The plug, but in combination with vaginal stimulation. The beads otherwise.

Now that has a long list of possibles. Pissing myself in public? Coercing a girlfriend to nibble her poop? We'll go with one of those two.

Nipple clamps.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare?

See most perverted things.

I 'unno. Size doesn't matter. I don't try and break myself.

Every other day or so.

Girlfriend underneath me in just very big socks, blushing and asking me to "ruin her."

Having a stern, kind mistress who would treat me like a toddler.

See above.

Lesbian, so won't be trying semen. Pussy is fine. Piss is alright. Not great, but not terrible.

An hour, maybe? Not doing bondage again, so eh.

Describe the most sexy outfit you own?

Wearing nothing at all.

Apparently I'll find a wide community of relatively intelligent people.

I've not found those people yet.

N/a, not met anyone I'll be doing this with yet.

Making things, because I wish to add to the world overall, and me, because if I don't love me I'll have to put up with me for another 70 years instead.

Stupidity and unkindness.

Video games, movie nights

No matter what happens, I've been through worse.

Moroseness and disenfranchisement with real life.

Fizzy drinks

I wish I understood music. So much I know, but music is just something that's never clicked with me.

Ability to shapeshift into other people.

Some have. Other dreams not yet.

My childhood was awful. I'd quite like to actually experience a happy one.

Is neither a choice? I like being me, and I don't like animals much.

Cuddles, or sex?

Cuddles, then sex, then cuddles again.

Cake, or death?

Cake, then death, then cake again?

Winter, or summer?

Winter

City or Country?

City

New and improved, if it is actually improved.

Dark or milk chocolate?

Milk

Dogs or cats?

Cats, you don't have to give them anywhere near as much attention

Fiction, or non-fiction?

Fiction. Real life is mostly dreary, fiction can always be exciting.

Restaurant. As much as I like being outside, if I want food I was good food.

Driving or walking?

Walking

Books, or films?

Books. Much more content, and words move me much more than sounds.

Bacon, or cheese?

Cheese. There's a lot more kinds of cheese than bacon.

Tea or Coffee?

Dr. Pepper.

Because mice are more expensive than the eyes and arseholes left over from processing cows, pigs and chickens.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Because people expect a certain flavour from lemons, which can be made much more accurately chemically.

Always looking for intelligent conversation and friendship, ask me for contact details via PM if you have something worth talking about.
Ellie Benelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #48
Horsey

Using strange objects like the bristles of a hair brush etc, semi public dares, clitoris play, instructions, dominance, humiliation, guys, guys who smell good, vaginal stretching, bondage

5 things that turn you off?

Dares that take forever, people who are pushy for you to cam with them, extreme anal, stupidity, stuck up masters who think they know everything

Umm pretty much every household object you can think of, I don't own any formal sex toys.

I want every sex toy available! Dildos, vibrators, anal beads/balls, enema kits, double dildos, bondage equipment etc etc

Out of house hold objects, probably my hairbrush

Probably inserting a banana and leaving it in all day and then eating it

Using the bristles of my hairbrush for the first time

Probably played in my own piss

My fist

Usually once or twice a day and through clitoris or through dares

Probably meeting a person for the first time and having sex with them in public places

Being tormented to a sadistic master and being his slave, being tied up and stretched, kept in cages and always having to wear dildos or butt plugs, or having to wear a toilet brush inside me and having my pussy lips stretched, just something really sadistic

As above I suppose

I hate the taste of cum and my own pussy juice, I have never tasted my own pee I don't think I would have the balls to do that

I have never been tied up, but would be a major fantasy for it to happen one day

Probably a super woman outfit, that I wear with or without a lace bra and g-string

I just love meeting new people and getting to know them as well as finding a master and completing dares and tasks.

What do you dislike about get dare?

Those creepy perverted guys who are basically your online stalker

I enjoyed my all night dare the most, where I had to sleep naked with a carrot in my pussy and toothpaste over my ass and clit

Dares that are boring and unoriginal, guys that can't think of dirty things to do with limited objects

Horses, because they just give me a sense of life that no one else does and probably masturbating and doing slave dares just because I do

Stuck up and nosey people or people who think the world revolves around them

what is your favorite activity to do with friends?

Horse riding

My resilience

My ability to make friends

Don't really have one, but I hate smoking!

Learn beauty therapy

Teleportation/time travel

My dreams come true

The ability to wear my pyjamas in public and not be judged

Pet dragon

Cuddles, or sex?

Depends on my mood

Cake, or death?

Cake dahh

Winter, or summer?

Summer!

City or Country?

I love both, grown up in the country but love city life as well

New and improved

Dark or milk chocolate?

Dark

Dogs or cats?

Dogs

Fiction, or non-fiction?

Either depends on writer and style

Either I enjoy both, picnic in summer, restaurant in winter

Driving or walking?

Driving

Books, or films?

Films

Bacon, or cheese?

Bacon

Tea or Coffee?

Coffee

Maybe cats aren't fond of processed mice or the cost of producing such large quantities of mice for meals just isn't worth the hassle

Theres a shortage of lemons available so they had to sacrifice one

Limits: edging, Blood, poop, pee, public, family, friends, vomit, social suicide, orgasm denial, pics and cam, whipping, lines, spanking

Toys: vegetables, clothespins, tape, toothpaste, hair brush, textas and pens, bottles and other household items
Horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:43 PM   #49
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Being smart, being funny, knowing the kinks/fetishes, being realistic, good descriptions, good personality, being personal, being creative, being nice and my wife

Overusing the same things without any variation, being mean/hateful, not being realistic, not knowing how kinks/fetishes work and not being interactive

What sex toys do you own? Vibrators, under the bed bondage set, blindfold, paddle, handcuffs, butt plug, ball gag

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't? Not sure. Depends on if we feel we want or need it.

What is your favorite toy? Bondage set

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done? Made a perverted comment.

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare? Spanking?

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare? Nothing

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you? Butt plug

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how? Once a day. With whatever I choose.

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny? Sex with my wife

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy? My wife dominating me while I'm bound in bed

What is your favourite fantasy, if different? Same

Do you like the taste of cum? What about your pussy juice? Pee? Nope

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for? 30 minutes?

Describe the most sexy outfit you own? I don't own any

What do you like about Getdare? Being able to get a different view point from different people about what they like and how they like it.

What do you dislike about getdare? People who don't know how to post

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing? Hmm. I can't say a specific one. But I have enjoyed the ones that are thought out and detailed.

Which dare did you enjoy doing least? One that gets overused and a simple one lined boring thing.

What two things do you love the most. Why? My wife and Dragons because both are amazing and nothing else is like them.

What do you hate the most? People who piss me off for no reason

what is your favorite activity to do with friends? Hangout and play games

What is your greatest strength? My Drive

What is your greatest weakness? Communication

What is your biggest vice? Underestimation

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Fly a plane

Which superpower would you most like? Teleportation

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's? Mine or my wifes

What do you miss most about being a kid? No worries about money

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon? I am a dragon...soo...

Cuddles, or sex? Sex

Cake, or death? Cake

Winter, or summer? Winter

City or Country? Country

Classic, or 'new and improved'? New and Improved

Dark or milk chocolate? Dark

Dogs or cats? Dog

Fiction, or non-fiction? Non-fiction

Picnic, or nice restaurant? Restaurant

Driving or walking? Driving

Books, or films? Films

Bacon, or cheese? Bacon

Tea or Coffee? Tea

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Too fatty

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons? Acidity

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:52 PM   #50
naughtypainslut

Smile for fun :)

I've had enough of dares for the evening, so let's try this for fun:

pain (of the sort I enjoy); spankings, twistings, clampings, etc
men
cocks
being overpowered
hair pulling (receiving)
face fucking (receiving)
sex. sex. sex.
pushing limits
manhandling (receiving)
hugs and cuddles from gorgeous slabs of man meat

pain that I don't like (breaking my bones kind of pain)
submissive men (though I have fun playing with them, I don't get particularly turned on)
degradation/insults
attempts to micromanage me
being dropped into a vat of hot oil

dildos, butt plugs, ball gag, flogger, paddle, kegel balls, vibrators, etc.

I'd like a cane, more types of paddles, some good nipple clamps (though pegs work), higher quality buttplugs and vibrators, and a sex machine.

I'm an equal opportunity toyer.

flown across the country to be a sex slave for a weekend.

i've been beaten and fucked to exhaustion by two men; it was painful but omfg so fun.

I don't really do disgusting things imo.

a large cock.

normally? probably average of one.

sex slave. weekend. that plane trip going there was bananas.

to be the sex slut of a house of six or seven guys. available whenever for torture and fucking.

to be loved.

not particularly, to any of those.

less than an hour.

Birthday suit!

Creativity of predicaments; a fairly friendly community

The usual internet things. There are ignorant morons everywhere, we cannot escape that.

Fucking myself until I've come at least 10 times.

A recent one: hot pepper cream on my asshole, asscrack, thighs and ass--then a hard wedgie, front and back, with tight panties. The panties were then rigged with a sash over my shoulders so they were pulled very very tight against my pussy and asscrack, and then I had to do a series of squats, while also wearing panties lined with tacks. It wasn't the worst thing I've ever done, but fucking pain...wavered on the line of good to bad pain.

family and work

the plight of uneducated women in developing countries

happy hour!

I kick ass at many things.

terrible at public speaking. changing that.

alcohol because it's tasty and makes me have the feelz!

anything? at all? be a polyglot with a photographic memory.

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY.

I make dreams come true every damn day.

carelessness.

Be one.

Cuddles, or sex?

Both. But sex, if I had to choose.

Cake, or death?

Cake?

Winter, or summer?

SUMMER ALL THE TIME.

City or Country?

undecided. I've enjoyed both.

new and improved for most things.

Dark or milk chocolate?

Dark.

Dogs or cats?

Dogs.

Fiction, or non-fiction?

Non.

Picnic.

Driving or walking?

Walking.

Books, or films?

Books.

Bacon, or cheese?

Cheese because I don't have time for cooking that bacon shit.

Tea or Coffee?

Coffee, smalls!

Because it's food for cats. How much do we really care?

Because people are stupid.

needs: pain, punishment, prolonged discomfort, painful exercises
limits: public, body fluid, friends/family, all unsafe things; soft limit anal
naughtypainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:58 AM   #51
female4fun

Tell me ten things that turn you on? A sexy voice, deep one, When I turn my boyfriend on and he telling me he is getting hard. I just love that. Nice eyes. Thought of being tied up. (has not happened yet, but one day it will). Someone who is sincere, being who they are and not trying to be something they are not to impress me. guys with body hair. A strong, tight hug. My vibrator ;-). Being spanked, and stories about bondage. Older men.

Five things that turn you off? Guy who is skin and bones, I am huge hugger, and don't want guy that I feel like I will snap in 2 when I hug him tight. Huge body builder mussels, just plain ugly. someone who comes off being desperate. Someone who is just mean and bad attitude. guys who are not at least 5 years older then me.

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothespegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!) have about 4 different vibrators, just simple straight one, a butterfly one, Trojen S shaped one, and newest one is one with dildo with rabbit. individual controller for the shaft and rabbit. My fingers :-) have clothspegs, but don't use them often for playing.

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't? Wireless remote vibrator. Chastity device.

What is your favorite toy? My newest one. (see above)

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done? Let older guy take nude pictures of me in the woods.

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare? well, knowing I like toothpaste on my pussy, one time had pizza with jalapeno, so I porously got jalapeno juice on my fingers to run on me later.....that burned way to much.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare? I would say maybe eating my own juices, but I kind of liked it.

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you? My new toy.

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how? sometimes I don't at all, other times I loose count. Just depends on my mood. Lot of times I just use my fingers and rub my clit, sometimes in shower just letting the water hit me down there, other times with my vibrators. depends again on my mood.

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny? Trip I went on few months ago to meet my boyfriend in person for first time. He was playing with my boobs and sucking on my nipples.

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy? Being tied up nude and blindfolded, and many people (male/female) having there way with me.

Do you like the taste of cum? What about your pussy juice? Pee? have not tasted cum yet, yes I like taste of my pussy juice, and will not try pee.

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for? self bondage, legs spread apart for maybe 1/2 hour.

Describe the most sexy outfit you own? well, I don't really have lot of sexy cloths, but do have a lacy negligee, and lacy thong.

What do you like about Getdare? Like dice dares, spanking dares. And just getting ideas of different things to do.

What do you dislike about getdare? when people message me asking me be there slave/master

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing? see up 2

Which dare did you enjoy doing least? ice dares

What two things do you love the most. Why? My boyfriend because he is huge sweetheart and loves me. My nephew, I helped raise him for 5 years.

What do you hate the most? death

what is your favorite activity to do with friends? chatting, going to movies.

What is your greatest strength? looking at life with attitude that things could always be worse.

What is your greatest weakness? being over sensitive, and very shy.

What is your biggest vice? guys who come off being desperate, and ones who can't let go of past loves. (where they compare everyone else to one they don't have anymore)

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? right now, with all this snow, I would say go skiing.

Which superpower would you most like? to be able transport myself from one location to another on in blink of the eye.

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's? One of my dreams is coming true. being free from family so I can live my own life.

What do you miss most about being a kid? Nothing, I really was not a happy child.

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon? pet dragon, then I and ride on him.

Cuddles, or sex? Cuddles

Cake, or death? Cake

Winter, or summer? summer

City or Country? Country

Classic, or 'new and improved'? Classic

Dark or milk chocolate? Dark all the way (up to 87 percent cacao)

Dogs or cats? Cats

Fiction, or non-fiction? Fiction

Picnic, or nice restaurant? Picnic

Driving or walking? Nice long walk with someone else, other wise driving.

Books, or films? films

Bacon, or cheese? Bacon wrapped cheese.

Tea or Coffee? Coffee

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Mice are to smart to get caught in cat food factory

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons? Because the acids in lemon are to strong to digest, but make great cleaners.

Toys, vibrator.(5 different speeds, 3 different pulses)
PM DARES
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72693
female4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:10 AM   #52
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

Tell me ten things that turn you on?Kissing my neck. Teasing me in a sexual way. Knowing the person I am with will stand with me no matter what dumb shit I do. Blowing/kissing in my ear. Having my total attention.How they treat other people. Not afraid to being silly/goofy. Touching my butt. Able to please me in and out of the bed.Sexy eyes.

Five things that turn you off?Assholes/Jerks. Betrayal. Liars. Body Builders. Want a athletic guy but not someone who works out too much.Guys who are a lot younger then me.

. 6 inch vibrator, 10 inch dildo with suction cup, 3 different sized butt plugs, soft hand cuffs,6 inch dildo

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't?Sex Machine..

What is your favorite toy? my dildo

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done?Had sex at a concert/

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare?Rode my bf's gear stick in his car. When it slipped in wrong spot.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare?Dont do disgusting things.

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you?my 10inch dildo

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how?It all varies.

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny?Being teased for a 2hour drive

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy?To be ganged bang while bound outside in the woods.

What is your favourite fantasy, if different?To be bound and used all day

Do you like the taste of cum?Yes What about your pussy juice?yes Pee?NO WAY

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for?2 hours

Describe the most sexy outfit you own?Black lacy negligee and thong

What do you like about Getdare?The Truth questions

What do you dislike about getdare?not enough ppl

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing?Flashing ppl while driving

Which dare did you enjoy doing least?Riding my bfs gear stick

What two things do you love the most. Why?my family and friends

What do you hate the most?Crazy ignorant assholes

what is your favorite activity to do with friends?Hang out

What is your greatest strength?My family

What is your greatest weakness?Sometimes I am insecure

What is your biggest vice?Anal sex

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?To fly

Which superpower would you most like?immune to all diseases

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's?Mine come true

What do you miss most about being a kid?The freedom of having to work for a living.

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon?Have a pet dragon

Cuddles, or sex?SEX

Cake, or death?Cake

Winter, or summer?Summer

City or Country?Country

Classic, or 'new and improved'?Classis

Dark or milk chocolate?Chocolate

Dogs or cats?Dogs

Fiction, or non-fiction?Fiction

Picnic, or nice restaurant?Picnic

Driving or walking?Driving

Books, or films?Films

Bacon, or cheese?Cheese

Tea or Coffee?Tea

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? EWWWW

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?Who cares

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:31 PM   #53
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Yay for reviving old threads

10 things that turn you on?
1. Pain.
2. Rules.
3. Control.
4. Being called a "good girl"
5. Intelligence
6. Humiliation
7. Sexy accents
8. Dirty talk (being told what someone wants/is going to do to me)
9. Begging (and being denied)
10. Pretty eyes/smile

1. The term "Daddy," especially used in a D/s setting. Every time the word comes up, I think of my own dad. Just..no.

2. Dominant males who think that they're morally superior to everyone else, especially submissive females, just because they can be. The ones that think they can get everything they want, and are entitled asses. Even more of a turn off if they harass/act childish to someone after being turned down.

3. People who are narrow minded. I'm a nice person, I really am. But if I see you being racist, sexist, prejudiced, discriminating, or just outright mean to someone else, you'll go on to the list of people that I highly dislike. I will ignore you. If you're any one of the five listed above to me? You'll go on to my list of people that I'd want to see burn in hell. Simple, yes? Moving on.

4. Poor hygiene. Self explanatory.

5. Everything in my limits turns me off. Too lazy to link.

Crop, rope, pegs, candles, belt, ice, scarves, blindfold, and wooden spoon. Feel like I'm forgetting something..

Spanking implements: Whip, cane, paddle, flogger. Ball gag. Handcuffs. Restraints, for self bondage. A hitachi. I don't find anal very pleasurable, so maybe a vibrating butt plug? And a collar, if that counts. And...list goes on...

I don't own any actual toys, just stuff that I've gathered from around the house. I'd have to go with the belt here.

Got walked on a leash and all fours in the middle of the night, wearing only a bikini (more like three scraps of fabric) around a neighborhood. Had a golden shower and had to drink some piss before being allowed back inside.

Various things to my breasts. They're really sensitive. So breast/nipple torture.

See answer for most perverted thing I've ever done. That was when I discovered that pee is a turn off.

A cock, orally

Lately it's not often, as I'm not allowed to come..only to edge and frustrate myself even further. When I do, it's usually either by teasing or torturing.

There are a lot of them, all awhile back..can't really remember.

It revolves around being the toy of a group of guys...

See above. Also, being in a r/l relationship with my dom

No, no, and no.

3-4 hours, by a former Dom.

I don't really buy sexy outfits. It'd probably just be a black mini skirt and a revealing blouse, along with some heels.

That you can explore your kinky side freely, without fear of being judged. I've also met a ton of really nice people here.

The idiots, enough said.

I tend to really like spanking and body writing dares.

Ones that aren't creative.

Life. Kinda cliche, but whatever, I don't care. I still have my whole life ahead of me. So I've learned to live in the moment, to laugh every day, and to love beyond words. To forgive and forget, and to live without regrets. I've fallen in love, I've danced like nobody's watching, and I live my life to the fullest. I follow my dreams, I stand up for what I believe in, I smile, and I try to be happy. Most importantly, I don't give up. So at the end of the day, I won't have any disappointments..because I'm not getting any of this time back.

Night time. I love the peaceful-ness. I love how quiet it is. Being awake when the rest of the world is asleep is a surreal feeling. I find the relaxation and comfort in the darkness. Everything's more intense at night - it's better for thinking, for hoping, and for dreaming. There's a quote I really like.."I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." For me, the 2 AMs are worth having a fucked up sleeping pattern for.

Arrogant, ignorant people. Judgy people, especially ones who think they're better than everything else. Waking up at 7 AM. Coffee. Papaya. Burnt popcorn. Dramatic girls. Slutty girls. Justin Bieber. Getting game invites on Facebook. Having my phone blown up from a group chat. Tourists. Traffic. My alarm in the mornings. Being interrupted. The messed up world we live in.

I don't mind, as long as we're having a good time. Swimming, just hanging out, chatting about the most random topics.

My kindness, optimism, and willingness to listen and try anything new at least once.

Procrastination and laziness. I trust too easily and let myself get attached to people. My fear of failing.

My sweet tooth..it's bad

Coding
Self-defense, Krav Maga in particular
French
ASL
(Continue learning) guitar

Ability to read minds, because..yeah

My own haven't yet, so it really depends on who that someone else is...

Being able to fall asleep in the car and wake up the next morning in my bed.

As long as it wouldn't set me on fire, have a pet dragon. Because dragons are cool.

Cuddles, or sex?
Cuddles. Definitely.

Cake, or death?
I like cake, but I don't wanna be immortal either...can't I pick both?

Winter, or summer?
Summer. It's almost always humid/subtropical where I grew up. I can't imagine living somewhere cold, and anything below 70 Fahrenheit is freezing to me.

City or Country?
City.

Referring to what?

Dark or milk chocolate?
Milk. Dark chocolate has a weird taste to me. I can eat it, but I don't like it.

Dogs or cats?
Dogs are more cuddly, but cats are less maintenance and cuter, sooo...cats.

Fiction, or non-fiction?
Fiction. I'm an avid reader. I get bored easily with nonfiction-all I read is fiction.

As cliche as it sounds, a picnic on the beach watching the sunset sounds amazing to me.

Driving or walking?
I can be lazy, so driving

Books, or films?
BOOKS <3

Bacon, or cheese?
Bacon! What kind of a question is this? Also, I hate cheese (don't kill me)

Tea or Coffee?
Tea. Healthier, and I just don't like the taste of coffee

Better question: why isn't there cat flavored mouse food? Huh? Huh? :P

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:39 PM   #54
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

I like wedgies, being tied up, cock play, being a sub, sometimes being a Dom, gay porn, strip tease, binary beats ( it like hypnosis but better), gay books, I can't think of anymore

Bananas, bodily fluids (except cum like) total humiliation ( ie public don't mind hidden though)

What sex toys do you own? I use ropes, clothes pegs (i used to have a bullet vib but broke)

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't? Another vib or dildo, cock vib, does another person count lol, bondage suit,

It used to be my bullet vib but that broke so just being tied up/ down

Having a wank in my work places toilet

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare? Tying my ball and cock up the putting clothes pegs on my nipples then getting some deep heat and putting it on my cock I didn't know how much to use and used a tad to much stung for ages after (was fun though lol)

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare? The worst dare was when I had to pee myself never again

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you? My bullet vib witch was not that big

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how? Normally only one but I have done 4 in one day once

When my friend gave me a wedgie

To be wedgied then tied down and pleasure till I can take no more and cum or to have a proper Dom and sub

What is your favourite fantasy, if different? Me living on my own and have doms and sub come over to play

I've have only tried mine and it was alright
Don't do pee

6 hour at night with a help of a friend
Describe the most sexy outfit you own?dont own one
But one Dom I know put me in a brace wedgie ( that the braces you normally use to keep trouser up and I had to wear white briefs

The wedgie people and the person above section

Nothing really

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing? Doing wedgies and doing them all day

Which dare did you enjoy doing least? The dare where I had to pee myself
Never again

What two things do you love the most. Why? Wedgie ( I love the feel when they ride up my ass) bondage ( being tied up/down and my Dom doing whatever he want)

Any form of messy it just doesn't do it for me and can be annoying to clean up

Go to the pub, play games ie card or consol

What is your greatest strength? Following instructions

What is your greatest weakness? I get confused easily

What is your biggest vice? I don't know what that is so don't have one

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I don't know

Which superpower would you most like? Ether invisibility or telepathy

Not yet

The freedom

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon? Being able to transform into a dragon

Cuddles, or sex? Cuddles

Cake, or death? Cake

Winter, or summer? Swinter

City or Country? Outskirts of town

Classic, or 'new and improved'? Classic

Dark or milk chocolate? Milk

Dogs or cats? Snakes

Fiction, or non-fiction? Non fiction

Picnic, or nice restaurant? Restaurant

Driving or walking? Drive

Books, or films? Films

Bacon, or cheese? Bacon

Tea or Coffee? Coffee

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Cause tuna is bad/good enough

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons? Cause there dildos

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me

Love Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, exposure, edges, cumming, slave

Dislikes CBT, messy, denial, pee, destroying underwear/ clothes, exposing, humiliating
Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, swirled, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:25 PM   #55
Happy Me

1. Really excellent dommy words. A dom who can talk down to me, and order me about without making me feel like a piece of garbage really gets me wet!
2. Control. I have yet to find the limit of what types of control dont turn me on. It can be something totally mild, or something pretty severe. If I feel like I am doing something for someone else, I get wet.
3. Spankings. All of the kinds pretty much. It only stops arousing me when it is so painful that I sweat or shake from it. Even then, later when I think about it and feel the sting, I will get turned on.
4. Giving head. I haven't honestly done it a lot, because I was a lesbian. But... the few times I have I came so quickly, even though nothing had physical contact with my pussy.
5. Stories about punishments. Ack. I can read them alllll day. I get so crazy from that.
6. Basically anything touching my pussy. It is really really sensitive. I cum really easily. It doesn't take much at all!
7. Intelligence. Someone who can hold a decent conversation before and after the really excellent dommy words? That is really amazing.
8. Kindness. Same thing. Spank me until I shake, and then be the nicest person ever? *melts*
9. Anything at all to do with my nipples.
10. Making out. I love making out with someone for hours, and yeah.

1. Assholes.
2. Stupidity.
3. Poop
4. Messy things
5. Someone acting entitled.

Well. Too many to list here. Dildos, spanking implements, clampy clippy things, bondage things, and lots of other random things.
I have no idea, really. I think I have everything I want?
If I had to get rid of all of it except one, I would keep my purple vibrating dildo. It really hits my gspot just right, and the vibrations are perfect.
I honestly don't have any idea how to answer this question. I have been doing kinky stuff for a very long time, and have never done anything that I would consider immoral, so everything else just falls into the "I am a crazy girl" bucket.
My clover clamps, for sure. They almost make me cry, almost every time.
I haven't done much disgusting. Sometimes buttplugs can be pretty gross when worn over long periods.
My ex-wife's fist.
I think on my own, I usually masturbate once a day, with between 7-10 orgasms, with my purple dildo and bullet vibes.
Some of my experiences with my old getDare dommy. We met up in person for 4 days, and seriously some of those memories get me immediately wet.
I don't think I can type that!
My favorite fantasies change all of the time. They usually last a week or 2 each? My current favorite has to do with DDLG play (and usually some kind of bladder control.)
I really liked the cum I have tasted! I have tasted quite a lot of pussy juice, and it is okay. I have never tasted pee.
Probably about 9 hours (sleeping things)
I think my halloween outfit. Purple tutu, purple leggings, a fuzzy black top, purple wig, black wings, and lots of purple makeup.
I love all of the people I have met, and the fun I have had!
The people who make modding unfun.
PerkyGirlie's towel dare!
A marker dare I got on the same thread. It was impossible, I didn't know that until I started it, and the daregiver refused to modify it. The worst part was that it was fun up until that happened!
I guess not living beings? I love to volunteer (or really just any kind of feeling like I am making the world a better place), and I love the internet (so many wonderful things I can get up to now that I couldn't before?) I don't know, those answers are slightly random, I don't often "love" things. I mostly just love people and animals and activities.
Rude, inconsiderate, entitled people, and racists.
Urban bike adventures. Or video games.
I am intelligent and charming (I think), those two mixed together make for a pretty good combination.
I am overly concerned about what other people think about me.
Smoking cigarettes. I started when I was 16, and it was just impossible to stop?
Play a guitar. I really have always wanted to, and I don't have a hard time understanding the music, but my fingers would never get rough enough to hold down the strings!
I want to be able to fly, like so so so so so badly. I can taste it.
Maybe my dreams coming true means everyone else's do too? I mostly just wish for things like that the world was a much better place, which would make a lot of other people happy too?
Being innocent, not knowing how terrible people can be.

I don't think I would like cleaning up dragon poop, so I think I would rather be one.
Cuddles, or sex?
I don't think I am capable of really cuddling with someone and not having it lead to sex? So cuddles (because the sex will come eventually)
Cake, or death?
Wait. Who would hate cake so much that they would rather die than eat it?
Winter, or summer?I love both. I have 2 wonderful kitties though.[/COLOR][/B]
Fiction, or non-fiction?
Well, I used to love to read just for fun. So then it was a lot of fiction. But then the internet happened, and then I went to college, something about the 2 of them together just destroyed my love of reading. I hope I get it back one day.
Well, picnic I think. I love sitting in nature with friends and yummy home made food. And secluded picnics can be kind of sexy? But I also really love a nice restaurant.
Driving or walking?
Bike or scoot really?
Books, or films?
Well, films now. It used to be I would always choose the book.
Bacon, or cheese?
Well, I love bacon, but I am mostly vegetarian so I don't eat it. I don't really have a huge love of cheese, unless it is a wonderful fancy cheese. I have a triple cream brie right now that is sooooo delicious.
Tea or Coffee?
Tea. I drink so much tea that I could probably buy my own tea farm.
Because cats don't make cat food?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons? Because people aren't smart.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:08 AM   #56
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Spanking, watersports, feet, bondage, humiliation, age play, punishments, spitting, briefs and diapers.

Crossdressing, femdom, vaginas (sorry ladies )"sexy dancing" and phone sex!

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothespegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!) Dildo, clamps, butt plug.

Chastity device

Butt plug

Wanked while sniffing my brothers underwear

Icyhot on a dildo!

Scat

Bottom of a baseball bat

Usually one, just wanking and fingering.

Real life BDSM

Kinky sex with a family member

Same as above

Cum, meh kinda. Pee, yes.

Like twenty minutes.

School uniform

The people

The people

Can't recall exactly what it was but it was from Punisher if I remember correctly.

Electric shock to the balls

Money and Sex, self explanatory.

Work

Circle jerk? haha, drinking

My imagination

My imagination

Sing!

Invisibility

Nope, not sure.

The innocence!

Pet dragon.

Cuddles, or sex?
Sex

Cake, or death?
Tough one

Winter, or summer?
Winter

City or Country?
City

Classic but just for the record, that term is contradictory, if something is new then it couldn't have been improved, likewise, if it was improved then it isn't new

Dark or milk chocolate?
Dark

Dogs or cats?
Dogs

Fiction, or non-fiction?
Non

Nice restaurant

Driving or walking?
Walking

Books, or films?
Books

Bacon, or cheese?
Cheese

Tea or Coffee?
Coffee

Cat's dont eat mice

Artificial has a nicer flavor I'd imagine.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 01:39 PM   #57
tori216
getDare Sweetheart

1. Girls
2. Guys
3. Pain
4. Being denied
5. Being forced to do things I otherwise wouldn't
6. Humiliation & degration
7. Exhibition
8. Being dominated
9. Being touched
10. Gangbang
1. Beastility
2. Incest
3. Piss
4. Scat
1. Icy hot
2. Toothpaste
3. Hairbrush
4. Ruler
5. Clothes pins
6. Paper clips
7. Binder clips
8. Candles
9. Scarfs
10. Belt
11. Panties
12. Socks
13. Lube
14. Pens/markers
15. I'm sure there is more not listed
1. Dildo
2. Vibrator
3. Chasity belt
4. Bondage stuff
5. Butt plug
6. Collar
7. Also probably more I can't think of now
Hair brush... For fucking and spanking
Not really sure, probably been fucked at work.
Been spanked in person very painfully.
Peed myself
A fist.
1 or more times a day everyday, and it just depends hand or hairbrush.
Being spanked tied up teased and fucked.
Gangbang.
Same.
No no and no.
An hour or two at least.
Matching bra and panties black lace and panties have skirt and lace tights that connect to garter belts.
What do you like about GetDare
Common intrests as me.
What do you dislike about getDare?
Nothing.
Being denied for so long.
Not sure yet.

My boyfriend and my phone.
Spinach and idiots.
Hang out and games with competition
Cleverness.
My mouth.
Not sure
Not sure
Fast speed so I'm not late.
Nope and nope.
Not being an adult.

Have a dragon.
Cuddles, or sex?
Sex.
Cake, or death?
Cake.
Winter, or summer?
Summer.
City or Country?
Country.
Classic
Dark or milk chocolate?
Milk
Dogs or cats?
Cats
Fiction, or non-fiction?
Fiction
Picnic
Driving or walking?
Driving
Books, or films?
Books
Bacon, or cheese?
Cheese
Tea or Coffee?
Tea
Idk.
Idk

Topping Kamita & Lemur
Regularly Torturing Pain Slut Joe
Likes - Dislikes - Soft Limits - Limits - Toys
Kik: toriadams216
Discord: amour_sicarius
tori216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:46 PM   #58
Lucie

Legs, sweat, girls with small boobs, fully shaved cocks, pain, bondage, old broken beds, barns, people working out, bdsm marks on skin

socks, fat people, muscles, too much romance, hairy dicks

handcuffs, 100+ clothespegs, 20+ various clamps, 200+ meters of ropes, various weights, pinwheel, vacuum pumps, vandles, flapper, few canes, whip, gag, few masks, blinfolds, padlocks, chains, TENS unit, vibrators, butt plug, clit vibrator (probably forgot something)

fucking machine, sybian, timed handcuffs that release after XX minutes, electric pulley in my room, cattle prod, sound sensitive electro torture device

nipple clamps or ropes

piss on myself probably

prolonged use of paper clips on my nipples and inner thighs, talking about more than hour... not sure if I tried anything that was more painful

I smelled and licked used panties of my friend

My dildo... have no idea how big that is but nothing extraordinary

Sorry don't remember my "record". When I was younger it was quite common for me to have tens of orgasms during horny days. Nowadays I usually come around 20 times when I'm really horny.

When I was younger like 14-15 I was a victim of bully at school. It lasted only for a week or so and I was just being humiliated in bathroom or during break, nothing physical... but I was really super excited being a victim.

Probably getting kidnapped and raped for real.

My "real" fantasy is long and intense jappanesse bondage session. I imagine it like getting tied in some suspension, played with get to come few times then tied up differently over and over.

I like my and others pussy juices, I don't like cum and I have never tasted pee.

Over night, guess about 7-8 hours.

I think my most sexy outfit is no outfit at all

There are people with different likes than pure bdsm and it can be fun.

Way too many people are "starting out" with no equipment at all and expecting tasks that are fun. Also way to many doms/masters/whatever are crazy about proofs ehm*naked photos*ehm so sessions with them would feel like selfie practise course.

I don't do dares, I prefer to just have fun chatting or playing online.

I don't do dares.

music and porn

stupid people

watching movies

I can tell guess people

I'm perfectionist

Internet, erotica, spending too much time online

Something that can earn me enough money to not care about money and do anything I want

Take on the form of anything (humans and animals) but not only "form" feelings and personality too.

Don't understand this question.

Free time

I don't like dragons so neither. If I have to choose.. have a pet dragon and be able to kill it.

Cuddles, or sex?
sex

Cake, or death?
cake

Winter, or summer?
summer

City or Country?
country

new

Dark or milk chocolate?
dark

Dogs or cats?
I really don't like animals.

Fiction, or non-fiction?
fiction

restaurant

Driving or walking?
driving

Books, or films?
films

Bacon, or cheese?
bacon

Tea or Coffee?
tea

There isn't?

Prize.
Lucie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:30 AM   #59
CSasha
Oracle

In no particular order and probably with some misunderstandings: Strong, confident women and plenty symbols for it, Androgyn, Tomboys, Confidence as long as it's not Overconfidence into bragging, Porn, Intelligence, Fantasies, Somebody else desiring me, Unfair treatment towards me, Being physically dominated by wrestling, being held and more peaceful actions

People who don't read, People who don't think, People void of math, Stupid play, Sadness

Plenty. Several dildos, anal plugs including a tunnel plug and an inflatable plug, two fleshlights, leather cuffs, collars, several open mouth gags, a small penis gag, a spanking machine who doesn't really work and is too loud, a fucking machine, a half-broken e-stim 2B, some crossdressing items like panties, thongs, fake breasts, bras, stockings, high heel boots, red heels, two wigs, make-up, short skirts and dresses (I try to dress up as a toy so I count them as toys ).

Some BDSM furniture would be nice, some other fucking machines and e-stim devices and I desire some slutty printed cloth as well as a pink full body latex suit, maybe some more heel shoes and boots.

These days I most often use one of the dildos to suck, deepthroat, fuck and A2M.

Depends on the measurement for "perverted". I have eaten my own shit is the most disgusting for me. According to some other people it's starts with sucking dildos, deepthroating them and shoving them up my ass. But it's the 3rd millenia though, isn't it?

I once took 150 dashes from the crop from my husband. Despite that I only use my e-stim to cause me small pain. I am not that much into pain. It's more for someone else to exploit me and get pleasure by it. But that one would have to force most of it onto me, and care for me so I would allow for a repetition.

Eaten my own shit. It's really close to my limits. Everything more seems beyond my limits.

I think from the width it's my tunnel plug, and from the length one or two of my dildos. I am not into fisting, and rather like my ass being tight and broken into as part of the fantasy (so it's tough pain to take, to tough for myself).

Depends. Some days none. Sometime for several days. Other days between one and three times, sometimes via fleshlight, other times via jerking of with my hand. Often something else like porn, sexual stories or fantasies are involved. I don't like dares or task including wanking off though. Somehow I most often got the feeling I have to earn that climax hard, often too hard, so it takes me hours of struggling with suffering and breaks until allow myself to cum.

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual/favourite fantasy?
Definetly those with non-consensual permanent and body modification or transformation. Total abuse. Something I'd never agree or even would like to become real.

Nope, nope, nope. It's all not that bad, depending on the person and day. For me it's more about degradation.

I think around one hour by my husband, but not that sure. The bondage alone often takes ages.

The PM dares, the blog, the TORD online category. It's a good platform for finding people with similar interests online. But the most important part are the people, of course, especially the lovely, responsible and intelligent ones.

Currently that blog entries configured for future publishing are shown in the recent blog entry list.

Pen&paper roleplaying, Sitting satisfied with food, drinks and luxury like sweets or dessert and talk, talk, talk about gods and the world, Playing other games like MTG, board games etc., creating games together

I got told I am a lovely supporter of others. I am patience, intelligence, like to think, liberal and very open to new ideas and thinkings. I have also lots of fantasy and a head to create and keep several fictional worlds. I am not a math guy, but good with numbers.

I am a lazy slut up to the point of depression. I think I have some communication flaws, like not approaching people because of subconscious thoughts I might not deserve their time or attention. Also I am an attention whore, fast talker, not so good listener.

Sloth/Laziness. Funny enough I prefer walking over waiting. And I have no problem with walking at all. I jump the stairs, and mosten often prefer them to an elevator or moving staircase. But duties, obligations, cleaning up.

Magic. Real Magic. I have many thoughts and fantasies about that. Besides that being decent in quick make-up would be great. And then probably perfect sugar waxing.

Flying. Or least floating.

My own. Everybody should care to make the own dreams come true. They can ask for help and I will, but it starts with everybody on their own. Why should I care for your dream unless you start with it?

Being cared for. Being cute and innocent. No pubic hair. Lots of freetime besides school. Few obligations. Being small and weak.

Pet dragon.

Cuddles, or sex?
Both. Rough sex for your pleasure exhausting me, and then long cuddles for me.

City or Country?
City. Country maybe later in life. But now I'd really miss the plentiness of opportunities, getting together with people with special interests, though I only used it mainly for pen&paper so far.

Fiction, or non-fiction?
More non-fiction.

Driving or walking?
Walking.

Books or films?
Films because it is quicker. There's plenty to read left for that time, and for thinking about the seen and read, and even more for dreaming away.

Tea or Coffee?
Tea, but currently rather tap water most of the time.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:28 PM   #60
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

A sense of humor, enjoys to eat, loves to exercise, muscular build, slight beard scruff, porn, vibrators, spankings, dominance, and BBC

Annoying, feet, scat, females, and lots of body hair

Vibrators, Dildos, Clothespins, Belts, etc.

More impact toys like a cane, flogger, paddle, etc.

My vibrator

I don't do perverted things so I guess watch porn

Took like 200+ spankings with a belt

Got peed on (severe punishment)

Cock

Once or twice, with my fingers (only edging)

My boyfriend starting being extremely dominant without me telling him to in bed one day

Being kidnapped and used a sex toy/pain slut

It's not different LOL

Cum, no. Pussy juice, I get very sick from. Pee, no.

2-3 hours I think

My birthday suit

The community

Some bitches in the community

Painful dares

"spank/edge" dares

My life & cooking. Even though my life is shitty, I have a very blessed life with very blessed people in it that I love dearly. Cooking because it helps me to explore different cultures and relaxes me.

People filled with hate.

Going on a hike

Positivism

Positivism

This site????

Speak all languages fluently

Flying

Yes & yes.

Nothing

Cuddles, or sex?

Cake, or death?

Winter, or summer?

City or Country?

Dark or milk chocolate?

Dogs or cats?

Fiction, or non-fiction?

Driving or walking?

Books, or films?

Bacon, or cheese?

Tea or Coffee?

I hate cats so I don't really know or care

Companies are lying. No major companies uses "real" produce, it's all synthetic.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk