Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2024, 05:45 PM   #1
Mr.Blue

Male 28/male/daddy seeks 18-30/female/sub in US

28/male/daddy seeks 18-30/female/sub in US

I'm looking for a female sub age 18-30 who isn't afraid to hit things off early on with Skype or Snapchat communication. Voice only no cam, of course, I just want to get to know you more as a person instead of just texting.

I am a very degrading dom. I'll go easy on you first just to make you comfortable and ease you into it...but further into our relationship I will regularly be talking dirty to you, calling you names, and will overall make you feel like a used up, naughty SLUT which should make your pussy very wet 💦

Of course, there will be aftercare after every intense session which could morph into some cute DDlg play if you're interested in exploring that as well! 🎀

My likes are too vast to list on here but basically anything I find sexy and humiliating I enjoy doing to my subs. I also have a major interest in pussy stretching. Painted fingernails and toenails also are a big turn on for me.

If you consider yourself a dirty little SLUT, and want to be controlled by a very experienced online dom, then fill out the application below and send it to me. I will contact you with a response as soon as I can.

I look forward to putting you in your place...Daddy doesn't tolerate disobedience from his little girl

Sub Application
-Hair/Eye color
-Bra Size
-Body type
-Skin tone/ethnicity
-Country/time zone
-Your most secret sexual fantasy
-What you are looking for in a dom
-What got you into BDSM?
-Favorite color
-Skype and/or Snapchat address
Closed Thread