Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #31
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerofsoulz95 View Post
Normally, this would be madness. Listening to some stranger and passing the evidence of her crime to her teacher was absurd. But to a certain level, she trusted the sender, so rather grudgingly, she passed the pair of panties to the teacher, who was now grinning like a child who had won a toy.

The moment Kristy received the underwear, however, she received a message. Curious, she looked at her phone.

I wouldn’t tell anyone. After all, I have your pictures and videos. With a click of a button, the whole school would see it? What would happen to your reputation… or your job for that matter.

“What pictures? What videos?” Kristy frowned. She sent the same message to the sender.

There are too many to choose from. Would you like me to show the school the picture of you next to a trip pole naked? Or what about the picture of yourself, drunk, with two guys holding your breasts? Oh… I know, lets show the school the one where you are masturbating. Quick question. Is that a cucumber or a dildo?

Kristy swore, then, browsed through the message, still in denial that her personal pictures had somehow been leaked. This sender had found out about her stash of pictures and videos in her email. How had he or she done it?

You are going to return the panties to Elissa and send her along her way. But not after you take off your shirt, your bra and your skirt in front of her and put it in a pile on the floor. You are now my very personal plaything.

Kristy stared wide-eyed at the ridiculous message. She could not let that picture be released to the school. She would lose everything. She would be laughed at and teased at and stared at and…

Kristy returned the underwear to Elissa. Then she slowly started to strip. She lifted her blouse over her head nervously, and unhooked the bra, revealing two brown buttons. Her breasts were not as big as her student’s but they were decent. She covered her intimate parts as Elissa stared at her. Kristy turned a deeper red. Kristy then slid her long skirt down onto the floor.

The most humiliating part was probably folding the clothing in front of her student. She had to allow her student to check out her inferior breasts as she folded her clothes and laid it down in front of Elissa’s feet.

The sudden turn of events for Elissa was astounding. Her teacher was now half naked in front of her. She had placed her clothes on the floor and covered her breasts shyly. Elissa was still processing how this could have happened when she received another message.

Your choice. You can do whatever you want to her. But be quick, people may come soon. Put on your panties. Sorry for what happened.

Elissa slipped her panties on once more and looked at the teacher who had so quickly lost the power over her. Who was this unknown sender? How did he just pull that of?

Elissa typed a “thank you” to the sender and grinned at the now vulnerable teacher. Elissa closed the distance between the teacher and her. She squeezed the teachers nipples and twisted it a little.

“Wow, life is truly unpredictable huh?” Elissa cupped the teacher’s smaller breasts, “When will you ever grow up? Your boobs are so terribly small. Why don’t you stretch your arms and try to reach the ceiling?”

The teacher did as she was told and in seconds realized why she was doing this. It was to humiliate her. She looked down and saw that it looked like she had no breasts. She looked totally flat.

“Higher,” Elissa commanded, and the teacher stretched as far as she could go.

SNAP!
Kristy looked up to see her student taking a picture of her in the humiliating position.

“See you around, you can wear your clothes now. This will make a nice wallpaper won’t it?” Elissa waved, before walking back to her classroom, leaving the humiliated teacher to gather the scraps of dignity she still had. It wasn’t much.

That felt amazing. Elissa smiled.

My favorite part of the story wish I could do that to my teacher who has at least C breasts.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
elissa, enf, exhibitionism, naked, statten