Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #121
ulfolofsson

Send a message via Yahoo to ulfolofsson

I'm still in but just now I'm playing a game of stroking, so I don't know how I will end with it.

EDIT:
I lasted a game witouth cumming so I'm still in
Likes: strip games, orgasm control/denial, masturbation dares, edging, milking (forcing to cum repeatedly), cockhead teasing, bondage, handcuff dares, dares in woods, skinny dipping, pictures (no face)

Limits: involving others, scat, piss (except pee holding), eating cum, crossdressing, permanent, illegal

Last edited by ulfolofsson; 10-13-2011 at 06:07 PM.
ulfolofsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:05 AM   #122
vanilla

Default 2nd update: Still participating.

Just to let you guys know I'm still in the challenge, pretty horny but still here. Congrats to those of you still here. In my last update I thought things would get better but I've been dwelling on my situation a little too much and doing things that I find to be too much of a turn on. There is one dare I completed in particular that keeps getting my attention.

And as for my strategy of staying calm and keeping my mind distracted from the task at hand, well that's pretty much blown out the window as you can see. I guess I just can't help myself, however I haven't edged anymore as of this post. I'm sure that's going to change in the coming days if I make it to the one week mark.

Ulfolofsson: Congrats on surviving.
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #123
Leland
Distinguished Member

Day 5! Cool!

@ mikaylaboy: it's this how it works in USA? Nice place, then!
"toc toc" "who's there?" "Someone tat wants to have sex" "sorry, just found a chick in my tub" :P

@ ufolofsson: congrats

About the edging ending, I'm not really sure because a PURE denial challenge would also be nice. Let's talk about this.

UPDATE 3

CHALLENGING
vanilla, ulfolofsson, Warped Perfection, jeff10145, Trist, Johnyg423, Hg., joseeke, Leland, 87dareboy

ALMOST SHAME (no update within 3 days)
fitzsan, paaltjepaal, unseen

HALL OF FAME (fallen with honor: posted after failing)
mikaylaboy, higgs boson: 3 days
oxoguy, trose7, ultimateduelist: 2 days
Loome: 1 day
small_penis2141: 0 day
gieke: forgot

HALL OF SHAME (disappeared after the start)
bodacious, JessicaTara, lovaboitoy, Matt87, MasterP., sxc_minx00, juggernaut_lloyd, Raptor9458

PUNISHMENTS (losers will do the punishments of those still in play and his own)
Leland: Choose one (X is the number of challengers still in play):
- While naked spank your naughty balls/pussy X times and your ass ten times X with your main hand or an hard object you choose
- Tie your balls, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and two icecubes for X minutes
- Tie your balls, edge then drip on balls and cockhead five times X drops of wax
ulfoloffson: For every player still in the game you must roll 6 sided die and edge that many times within next 24 hours.
paaltjepaal: the next time you cum Do not use your hands
vanilla: First you'll need to find a book that sounds particularly mundane to you (ex: an old textbook or a book in a certain genre you dislike), if you absolutely can't find a book that fits this description use the internet to find articles on a topic/s of the same nature. Then multiply the number of people that outlasted you in the challenge by 2, that is the number of pages from your book (or articles from the internet if you went that route) you must read with no breaks. P.S: Picture books don't count.
fitzsan: for every person still left in you must spend 5 minutes doing corner time naked with the largest thing that you possibly fit in your ass ( if times is over an hour you may take one break at the halfway point for 5 mins max)
joseeke: Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X days (X = the amount of players left in the game)
johnyg423: for every person still in times by 3 and spank your ass that many times.
unseen: Roll a die (d6). If it is a four or a five, then you must only drink water for a week. If it is a three or two, then you must exercise for thirty (30) minutes a day for a week. If it is a one, you must do both.
Hg.: for the next X times showering the water must be minimum temperature, where X is the number of people still in the game. (I'm sure you'll be very tired of cold showers by then trying to keep yourself in the game)
jeff10145: multiply the amount of people still in by 2 and spank each cheek that many times and you must edge once (the last part can be left out if you feel its to hard i think it will be a great tease if your trying to win this)
87dareboy: Take a six-sided die and roll it. Your number will determine how many edges you must do each day for the next week.
Trist: I think a forfeit that revolves around wanking should be your forfeit for wanking: X = players remaining divided by 3 (so with 12 players remaining, x = 4) You have to eat X soggy biscuits. Alternatively - and only allowed if eating ur own cum (eew) is a hard limit, then hand write out X*50 lines. The line is: "I am unable to control my wanking". Oh, and pics or it didn't happen.
Warped Perfection: Subtract the number of days you survived from 20. That's the number X. If X > 0 give yourself 5X spanks on your backside. If X < 0 give positive X orgasms in the next week, no more and no less. If X = 0 spank yourself 50 times then have an orgasm

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #124
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

I win, YAY, go me :P

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:10 AM   #125
fitzsan

not sure if this counted since i havnt posted in 3 days but i still havnt orgasmed
Soft limits: Shaving, light CBT
Limits: family, illegal, blood, x dress, shaving, public, medium CBT
fitzsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #126
joseeke

Ok, checking in for day ... 5 Time sure flies

I's has been quite a busy week with working days of 12-13 hours. So didn't have much free time on my hands to use those hands for something innapropriate
But after a busy week comes a quiet weekend. So next two days will be tough.

Seems the particicipants are dropping like flies only 11 left... Who's up for another week?
bdsmtest
joseeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #127
Leland
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzsan View Post
not sure if this counted since i havnt posted in 3 days but i still havnt orgasmed
No problem, you are still in, so... welcome back!

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.

PM Dares

Old 10-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #128
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

I'm out.

The 10 is down to 9.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #129
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

I'm still here but it is difficult,
I hope the weekend, to survive
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:03 PM   #130
bodacious
Distinguished Member

(I should check GD more often...)

Oh well, off to do some punishments. Is there any set time limits? Because a lot of these are edging dares and I dare not attempt them all in one day.

But good luck to all those participating. Just reading this thread makes me wanna... Oh, sorry. I won't say anything
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #131
play-toy

I think you should do another round of this after this one is over .

: Pain, orgasm control, being talked down to, semi-public, bladder control

: Anal, diapers, sentence writing

: family/friends, pictures/webcam, extreme pain, public

I am forbidden from cumming until 11.28.11
play-toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #132
ulfolofsson

Send a message via Yahoo to ulfolofsson

I was so horny today at work. It was very hard to think about anything else but sex or other sexual things. I edged few times when I back home, but I didn't want to go too far, so I stoped. Anyway I'm still in. I'm very desperate to win.
Likes: strip games, orgasm control/denial, masturbation dares, edging, milking (forcing to cum repeatedly), cockhead teasing, bondage, handcuff dares, dares in woods, skinny dipping, pictures (no face)

Limits: involving others, scat, piss (except pee holding), eating cum, crossdressing, permanent, illegal
ulfolofsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #133
mikaylaboy

Doesn't normally work that way, I was just lucky, right place right tine
mikaylaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:32 AM   #134
fitzsan

probaly cant last till end of day very horny today
Soft limits: Shaving, light CBT
Limits: family, illegal, blood, x dress, shaving, public, medium CBT
fitzsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:38 AM   #135
Leland
Distinguished Member

It's time to start collecting the dares for the second part of the challenge!

- Everyone still in play must post as soon as possible an HARD punishment (hard but not impossible, remember that if you fail you must do also your dare)
- The hard punishments will replace the easy ones when only 7 partecipants will remain in play (one third of the partecipants that effectively started the challenge). So, if there are 8 in play and you lose, you will do the easy ones, then the next person losing will do the hard ones.
- If you fail a punishment, or in limit, contact with a PM the author of that punishment and ask him something else.

I suggest to empower the easy dare you suggested to create your hard version

Mine is:
"The next three times you cum (including the time that makes you lose the challenge) you must eat all your cum (do not spill even a drop!). Then you can't wash your mouth or drink/eat anything for 10 minutes. You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below. If fail/limit, choose 2 of these (X is the number of challengers still in play): A. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then spank hard your naughty balls/pussy 3*X times and your ass and asshole 30*X times with an hairbrush or wooden spoon. Edge every 30 times. B. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and 5 icecubes 3*X minutes. C. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then drip on balls and cockhead 20*X drops of hot wax. Remove wax only after cumming."

PS

Actually there are still 11 in play

This morning was very hard for me, my mind (read: my dick) not stopped to think about exciting things... anyway, I'm still in

@ bodacious: no time limits, do the punishments whenever you can.

@ play-toy: good idea, you are not the first asking that

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk