Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2017, 12:08 PM   #136
Miss Lizzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabeef93 View Post
Loving this thread.
Bimbo lizzi hopes so!

The pay off for everyone will be in the reports to come when bimbo lizzi is home x

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:14 PM   #137
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Oh yes - on the way to the pool: wear high heeled sandals but no cover-up. If against hotel rules to not cover up, then a short tank top will be the cover-up.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:55 PM   #138
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

next 3 days he gets to tie you the be nude collar only when ever in your room
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 03:24 PM   #139
Hassaan

Bimbo should take a piss in a public washroom with the door unlocked.
As you are in vacation bimbo should put on a collar and walk with bf where ever he wants to go. ( bimbo can add or change the dares)

During the trip (by road plane or whatever) bimbo is to edge every 30 min . This is when the ride is atleast one hour long.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:26 AM   #140
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

So another from me for Bimbo Lizzi, which im sure she would like as well.

This is another one to do when out eating, again for lunch or dinnier.

Bimbo Lizzi will only be ordering finger foods to eat with and she will have to where a low cut top that shows some cleavage off. Make sure you get some sauce ordered with what ever you decide to eat. For Bimbo Lizzi's dare, while eating your finger food with sauces, you will every so often drop a little into your cleavage like you accidentally dropped it in which you will fish it out right there at the table,(you must reach threw the top of the low cut blouse you wear for this.). now since you will be eating some sauce with it, in between pieces that are being dropped you will need to take a big dip of sauce and "nonchalantly" let some drop onto your breast like its going into your cleavage. your BF can chose to wipe it off, but only with his bare hands or fingers nothing else.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:51 AM   #141
ButterButt

Hi Bimbo Lizzi

I hope I am not too late. I believe your boyfriend is well aware with what you are doing by now so I'm going to involve him...

Shower fun
Have you ever showered with your boyfriend? I'm guessing you do. Before we start, make sure he only knows that he is going to shower you today but not the details. Ready?

Start by taking off your clothes in the hotel room. Are you good with strip tease? You should do one if you aren't good with it. I think it's humiliating and cute to be watched how clumsy you can be. I hope he likes it.

Now to the fun part. Let your boyfriend lead you (that is holding you) into the bathroom and make you sufficently drenched for soaping but hold on, don't soap yet. Get back out into the hotel room. Yup. That's right, you are getting soaped in the hotel room. Have you tried it before?

But we won't let him soap you however he want. You will hold his wrists and guide him throughout the entire soaping session. While you are at it, please do these using his hands as well:
- Slide his hands on your breasts, adding a little pressure and bring it back to your neck 5 times.
- Massage your breast in a circular motion sensually without stopping for 5 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Pat lightly on your vagina 15 times continuously without stopping. Repeat 3 times.
- Turn your back towards him and slide his hand between your legs. The other on your tummy. Gently and slowly slide his hands until his fingers touches your butt hole and return to position continously without stopping for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Spank your butt cheeks 10 times each.

Lastly, moan at least 20 times during the entire soaping session.

When you are done soaping, go back to the bathroom, with your boyfriend of course. I hope your boyfriend is still dressed. Get to one of the corner of the bathroom and let him wash you clean. Keep your hands to yourself! As you are getting washed, keep your eyes on him. And smile. Keep your smile beautiful and be sexy when you have to bend.

(Optional: When you are almost done, get the shower back from him. Thank him and kiss him on the lips. Use the shower and spray on him. Run! (I'm serious! I hope it triggers a fun catching game.))

After wiping yourself dry, raise your hands up and close your eyes. Let your boyfriend dress and powder you as he deem fit.

If you are daring enough, you can keep the windows open with only the sheer layer of curtain pulled as you do this dare.

Please make up my room!
I'm going to make you naked in the presence of strangers!

Wear a strapless top and a short skirt (no bra and panties though) and call for room service to make up your room. Also make sure you have 1 pillow with you. Please tell them to omit making up your bed only. After letting them in, get back on your bed and cover up. (Use the thin layer one if they have 2 different duvets). And here we go!

Hiding beneath your duvet, get naked! Take everything off and hide them inside one of your pillows. Now, it's not going to be easy getting dressed back don't you think? We are not done yet though.

Lie down on it and turn yourself sideways and sleep in a fetus position. Take both of your hands out of the duvet. Pull your duvet up until they only cover half of your thighs. Tug the duvets under your legs but not between your legs. Close your eyes and pretend to be asleep.

If it's too confusing, this is roughly how it looks like except that the part covering your legs has to be shorter.

If you want it to be a little more challenging, keep your remote vibrator in and pass the controller to your boyfriend. And request that the housekeepers keep all doors open until it is done. You may also want to put the pillow with your clothes on the other bed if you want higher risks.

I'm not sure if Mexico's hotels are dangerous.. Please ensure safety first.

Butterbutt's Maintenance fees and service charges.

Likes: Edging, Pain (not too extreme), being controlled (in particular, clothes and orgasm), insertion, negligible public
Dislikes: Cold shoulders, tickles, deepthroat, writing
Limits: Public (Ones that are too extreme for a coward like me), Illegal, Scat, Photos/Videos, Permanent.

Pardon my grammar/English. I'm bad with it. You can teach me for a price if you like.

Last edited by ButterButt; 10-30-2017 at 08:57 AM.
ButterButt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ButterButt for this post:
Old 10-30-2017, 07:53 PM   #142
SideWind

Bimbo's trip is just about done! We need to spam post some tasks on this thread so she'll have to give us the underwear picture we want.

We are currently at 109 tasks given. This is a HUGE accomplishment! But keep them coming before she goes home!

Also, the winners of the best task givers will be chosen when she returns home.

Here are ALL the stipulations, just to see what we'll get!

Short version:
- 207 edges
- 49 days in denial
- 250 minutes in heels (just over 4 hours)
- 24 minutes with vibe on her clit
- No making herself cum while on vacation
- All tiers of the pictures
- Winner's picture as profile picture for 1 month

Thanks everyone! These numbers aren't final yet, as her vacation isn't over. So let's jack these numbers sky high to make sure she's the best horny, slutty Bimbo she can be.

and Bimbo... I hope you're not dripping into your panties too often. Or maybe I do.

The best 3 dares/task givers will receive a reward each.

The rewards are as follows -

1st - Will receive one clothed no face pic. Can request 1 Bimbo rule to be added permanently to Bimbo Lizzie's rules and give 3 tasks for bimbo after the vacation which come with reports.
2nd - Requests 1 bimbo rule and 3 tasks outside of the vacation for Bimbo Lizzi.
3rd - Gets to give 1 task outside of vacation for Bimbo Lizzi.

Edging/Task Stipulations

1. Before Oct 16: For every idea given, Bimbo will also complete one edge while on the trip. Every 5 edges (5 tasks), she'll do that edge on a shoe of the task giver's choice. If it's not specified, it'll be on Bimbo's shoe that she'll be wearing that day.
(60 edges, 4 shoe pics, 12/60 shoe edges)
2. From this point on,tasks received or added in this thread will mean a reward to getdare posters. Firstly every number of posters mentioned below will result in a picture which bimbo Lizzie will submit as well as the ones already included in the opening thread post.
It'll be tiered as such:
3- heels no feet
6- heels with feet
9- bottoms and heels no body
12- bottoms and heels with body
15- pants heels top no body
18- Full body shot no face
25- full body shot, revealing dress, highest heels (no face)

ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED
3. After my post on Oct 16: 1 day of denial, 3 edges per task, 10 minutes with high heels on/1 minute vibe on clit, and first prize winner's picture suggestion as profile picture for a month all after vacation.
(49 days in denial, 147 edges, 250 minutes in heels, and the profile has been reached AND COUNTING)
4. If the thread reaches 60+ tasks given, Bimbo may not make herself cum for the whole vacation. ACHIEVED!

Likes: teasing, edging, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, dice dares
Limits: pics/vids, other people, blood, scat, public

Last edited by SideWind; 10-30-2017 at 07:57 PM.
SideWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:12 PM   #143
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

If you have swimsuits or halters/dresses that tie, you will go out with one tied using a loose knot or slip knot...so it might just slip looser and looser..........
Old 10-31-2017, 09:45 AM   #144
SideWind

One more thing! My Bimbo is giving dares out for those who read/write posts here! Go check it out and get a dare from a airheaded Bimbo.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=325795

Likes: teasing, edging, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, dice dares
Limits: pics/vids, other people, blood, scat, public
SideWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:04 PM   #145
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

World

Bimbo Lizzi

One last dare from me, leaving you very close to the edge Of 150 posts, I hope this post does not bump this thread and prompts others to post .

Bimbo Lizzi is to on the plane home go to the loo, as we all know there are times when you have to queue. You are to engineer it that you queue with a male of a similar age as you, is standing behind you, next in the queue.

When you finish in the loo you are to leave your knickers behind for him to find, becareful that there is not two loo's to chose from, in case he goes into the other one, maybe you will have to wait to do it when you have a couple of men queuing behind you. Mind you if you dress nice and slutty they will appear from nowhere when you go to pee.

Enjoy your flight home

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366

Last edited by MrCharcol; 11-01-2017 at 12:33 AM.
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:01 AM   #146
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Oh my..
My bumping did not appear to work with just 24 hours left I will give you an extra task.

I notice that you have been a Slutty Bimbo and offered a Tease & Denial task involving Icy Hot. Your task is to buy some Icy hot and put it on your nipples and clit before boarding the plane.

When home you can compare Icy hot with deep heat putting the same amount on each nipple's areola and see which is stronger. Then a day later swap nipples in case one was more sensitive.

I have always wondered which is stronger Icy hot or Deep heat . You can help me find out.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:02 AM   #147
LPV
getDare Saint

Important to get to 150 posts. Others might have fun doing some tasks as well.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:08 AM   #148
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

I have already posted the few dares / tasks I can think of for a holiday in the sun. Does the 150 count for all posts?
Old 11-01-2017, 08:21 AM   #149
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

OK one more dare.
Have boyfriend give a nice hickey (love bite) on the upper side of one breast - where it will be visible in the cleavage of summer clothing.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:37 AM   #150
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

Every half an hour Bimbo is on the plane home she should give her slutty pussy a quick rub and have a taste of her juices.

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk