Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-24-2024, 01:17 PM   #1
sophiaboy

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in EU

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in EU

Hello!

About me
I am looking for a Master/Mistress in the EU or UK timezeone. I love philosophy, books, cooking, and spending time with people. After work you can find me in cinema, doing yoga iyengar (my new obsession!), having long city walks and listening to french podcasts. I am in general very busy with my job, friends but I have realized that I have time and would like to commit to a long-term relationship with a dominant person.

I have a couple of years of experience in online play yet I'd like to still think of myself as exploring my kinky side. I am open to meet people both online and in real life. I live in Belgium.

How I imagine a potential relationship?

I use the word “relationship” on purpose. I would like to become a long term submissive for someone but also it matters for me that we get to know each other. So some kind of emotional connection is crucial for me. That doesn’t mean that I don’t like fun or being treated rough - it’s just that I find the whole experience much more intense when I’m completely vulnerable emotionally in front of the dominant person. Also as a submissive slave I would love to get to know my Master/Mistress in order to serve them as best as possible. Once someone has my trust I am extremely loyal and can go above and beyond to satisfy them. I’m really good at this!

Also I believe respectful communication is super crucial! I think I am pretty good at communicating my needs, desires, limits, and listening to others, however, we are all human and sometimes fall into immature communication patterns. For me good and respectful communication involves a lot of compassion and empathy towards the other person, but also towards oneself!

I'm 190 cm tall and weigh 95 kg.

What are my likes?

- I do like both **humiliation and affirmation**, and the combination of both sets my mind on fire! I like bondage and a little bit of pain.
- I like **puppy play** - I’m a loyal person and being a dog is part of my personality.
- I also enjoy **chastity and crossdressing** - I would be interested in exploring my sissy side if you would like to guide me. However, I do not find feminisation humiliating, for me it's more about exploring my feminine side that is not tightly linked to being degraded.
- I also like the idea of being given **rules** and **being controlled** - it really turns me on to follow rules and be constantly reminded of my status in everyday life. I would also like to work on habit building. Yet, I’m not sure I could gave total control over every aspect of my life like social life etc. I am in general quite independent and like to take care of my life.

Of course I also have **limits** - anything non-consensual, blackmail, harming others. **I think limits should be discussed all the time - it's a massive red flag if someone wants me to list all my limits during first interaction and doesn't allow me to update them later** I am willing to push myself a lot and explore new things. However my Master or Mistress should respect if I say no, as I will also respect when they say no!

How to contact me?
Kik: slavishnerd1
Please DM me here and I can provide you with my, telegram, discord or skype!

Thank you for reading!

Last edited by sophiaboy; 03-24-2024 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Adding kik
sophiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sophiaboy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk