Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-23-2017, 06:37 PM   #16
xSiN
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussywhipped View Post
Hmm that's very difficult to answer. Non -sexually maybe being beaten up or being friendzoned.

Sexually, a lot. Being crossdressed and dominated in front of my gf's lesbian friends probably tops it lol. That was really really embarrassing...

What led to her dominating you in front of her friends? How many girls watched, and did any participate? How were you dominated, in detail?
xSiN is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xSiN for this post:
Old 03-25-2017, 02:36 AM   #17
Pussywhipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsfairy View Post
When did you lose your virginity?
What is the biggest thing you've had in your ass?
If you could get spanked by anyone, who would you choose, what sort of underwear would you have on, and what would they hit you with?
If your boss found your internet history and told you to wear a schoolgirl outfit to work would you?
I lost my virginity when I was 18...

I once had a cucumber shoved up my ass.

The third question: Out of People I now, it would be one of my exes beating me with a string of painful implements over her lap while I'm forced to wear very feminine clothing, such as a pink tutu for example. She'd let out a continuous stream of verbal abuse and ridicule while I'm reduced to a crying girl. The whole thing would be watched by some of her female friends, who would laugh at me and take turns spanking me too..

Alternatively, I would love to be spanked by Serena or Venus Williams using a tennis racket and pinning me down with their strong legs I bet it's more fun as a fantasy though...

As to your last question, it's a good humiliating fantasy but realistically speaking, I wouldn't do that.

I greatly enjoyed your questions Very imaginative and embarrassing.

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 07:44 AM   #18
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

What is your most weird fear/ phobia?
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, exposure, humiliation, truth, verbal humiliation