Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-11-2022, 07:29 AM   #1
mr stardust

Default Yumi

Yumi tried to appear as if nothing was wrong with her as she poked her head out of the beach changing rooms at the almost deserted beach looking both ways up and down the beach to see it was almost deserted apart from the odd few people in the distance laying on their towels and walking on the sand then with a few deep breaths she built up the courage to step out and start slowly walking down to the water’s edge and then along the beach.

Yumi felt way out of her comfort zone and embarrassed particularly because she was only wearing a pair of thong panties and a loose knitted poncho that just covered her thong while she stood still but while walking the poncho lifted up and down every now and then showing off the thong to her embarrassment.

Yumi was a small framed girl with black shoulder length hair. She and her family had emigrated from China three years ago and were living in a small town around two hundred kilometers away from where she currently was. Being of Chinese origin the women in her family were naturally small framed and had small B cup breasts except for Yumi who to no fault of her own was a late bloomer and for her age still only had A cup breasts to her embarrassment.

Yumi gritted her teeth as she slowly walked along the water’s edge looking back over her shoulder every now and then to see her so called friend walking along a few meters behind her trying not to laugh at Yumi with her thong covered ass and crutch on display every now and then when the poncho lifted.

Yumi thought to herself that her friend Olivia had gone too far making her do this but what could she do under the circumstances.

Yumi was a strait A student with strict parents that pushed her to learn violin and study hard so the odd time Yumi had some time away from her parents she liked to play with her friend and neighbor Olivia. One weekend Yumi was bored home alone in her backyard waiting for Olivia to come over while her parents were out for the day. after twenty minutes Yumi thought to herself that Olivia wasn’t coming over and looked for something else to keep her amused so s not to get too bored.

After another five minutes of looking for something to do and with no sign of Olivia she made her way to the garage and looked around inside noticing some old boxes stacked under a shelf with a sheet covering them in the back corner where they were almost hidden out of sight. Yumi pulled off the sheet and looked through the boxes. Most of them had her older brother’s clothes and things in them as she sorted through them trying to stop her boredom.

Rummaging through the boxes with her hands Yumi felt some magazines and pulled one of them out of the box to look at it and realized it was one of her brother’s dirty magazines and sat down on a chair to look at it. Yumi hadn’t read magazines like this before but had seen his brothers and their friends reading them before and was a little curious about what they liked to read.

As Yumi looked through the magazine at the many nude girls posing in all sorts of places and some had dildos in them as they posed. It wasn’t long before Yumi felt different than normal and she could feel a wet sensation between her legs so quickly looking out the garage door and making sure she was alone Yumi pulled the door shut and slipped her panties down to her knees under her skirt and started to rub herself while looking at the magazine.

After w while her hand was quite wet as she looked around the garage to see what she could find and it wasn’t long before she spotted a screwdriver on the bench just out of reach of where she was sitting.

As Yumi stood up to reach the screwdriver she decided it would be easier to move without her panties on so she reached down to her knees and slipped them right off followed by her skirt leaving both items on the concrete floor then reaching over and picking up the screwdriver she sat back down on the chair with her legs apart but in a position as to still see the pictures in the magazine.

As Yumi touched her cunt with the screwdriver the steel felt cold making her jump as the end disappeared inside her and out again. This process went on for ten minutes making her wetter as she wondered what else she could try to make the feeling better. Suddenly Yumi had an idea and turned the screwdriver around and pushed the thicker plastic handle inside her over and over again until she was in a rhythm and lying back in the chair with her eyes closed moaning softly in a world of her own.

Finally finishing her first real orgasm she lay there in her chair and opened her eyes to see Olivia standing in front of her with her phone in her hand still filming. OMG, Yumi shrieked as her face went red with embarrassment and then reached down to where her skirt and panties were to put them back on as Olivia ran back to her house returning half an hour later to talk to Yumi once Olivia thought she had gotten over her embarrassment.

What followed was a lot of yelling crying teasing and begging once Olivia had told her she had been filming on her phone for at least fifteen minutes and she copied the video to a USB stick and put it away somewhere. Yumi still a little embarrassed didn’t want her parents to see something like that and if they ever did she would be grounded for a long time and bring shame on her family.

“Please delete the video I’m begging you” Yumi pleaded once more as Olivia thought about what she had done. At first it was only a bit of fun to video her while she wasn’t watching for a joke but now she thought about it more it could be fun to keep it for a while.

Olivia thought about how to have a little fun at Yumis expense and came up with an idea and said to Yumi. “How about this, I will delete the video later on if you be my slave for the next two months and do everything I tell you to.”

“Anything you tell me?” replied Yumi wiping a tear from her cheek. “Yes and seeing your parents have already invited me to go on Holiday to the beach with you so I can keep you company while they are at their business conferences so I thought we could have some fun there.”

Yumi didn’t have much of a choice and now she was on her first day of the Holiday on the beach wearing not much at all and all because of her stupid idea of fucking a screwdriver in her garage.

Yumi was just glad it was a cloudy day and the beach was almost empty so no one had spotted her yet.

The breeze from the ocean was starting to blow up and Yumi was finding it hard to stop the breeze from getting under her poncho and lifting it up even though her hands were working overtime trying to keep it down. As Olivia came up to Yumi and said to her “look at you showing off your ass and thong like that. Common let’s get out of here, it’s too boring here” Yumi was relived at this idea and walked behind Olivia wondering there she was going.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr stardust for this post:
Old 05-16-2022, 05:04 AM   #2
mr stardust

‘Where are we going now?” Yumi asks as she walked behind Olivia up the beach towards the carnival rides on the long boardwalk pier. “Come on lets go to the boardwalk where there should be more people than on the beach to show you off” replied Olivia.

“Do we have to go there? I’m embarrassed already and I don’t want to.” Yumi pleaded but to no avail.

“You know the rules, you do everything I ask you to or your parents might find out you’re a movie star that likes screwdrivers.” Olivia told her as she took her hand and kept walking off the sand and onto the old wooden boardwalk to where the food carts and the souvenir shops were located.
It was a cold and overcast day and most of the tourists had gone home where it was warmer but the boardwalk still had the odd few people on it walking up and down the long pier spread out and a couple of people fishing on the end of it.

A family of four walked past them going in the opposite direction. The mother didn’t notice Yumi dressed in a poncho as she we more concerned with her two kids arguing but Yumi noticed that the father looked then looked away for a few seconds to see if his wife was watching then looked back at Yumi again. Olivia had noticed as well because she snickered at the situation as she looked behind them at him still watching. “Let’s give him something to really look at” said Olivia as she reached down and took hold of the back of Yumi’s poncho and lifted up the back so her thong was on display to the now smiling man then dropped it back down.

“Olivia!” Yumi shouted, realizing too late what Olivia had just done to her in front of the man. Yumi fumed as she went a light shade of red in her cheeks as Olivia lathed clearly enjoying Yumi’s embarrassment.
There were a few more people on the boardwalk compared to the beach and most of them were doing their own thing not really taking too much notice of Yumi but she could imagine the eyes of some of them looking at her dressed this way.

Finally they reached a small alleyway between two souvenir shops with a wooden bench seat on it away from most of the prying eyes. ‘I don’t want to do this anymore” protested Yumi as she sat on the seat.
“Can we do something else instead?” Olivia rolled her eyes and replied in a stern voice “you are suck a baby sometimes, Maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to make love to a screwdriver."

“I tell you what Yumi, Hears the deal. Ill let you off the hook for the rest of the holiday and you won’t have to do anything until we are back home in three days if you can perform one task and complete it to my satisfaction.”Olivia said in a serious voice.

“What do I have to do? Yumi asked suspiciously.

“It’s starting to spit rain and I see nearly all the people are leaving to go home so there is only a few left and most of them are girls from what I can see so here is your task, all you have to do is this. Seeing I know you like to roller blade I will hire you a pair from the stall near us and all you have to do to stop being my slave for the rest of the holiday is roller blade up and down the full length of the pier once then once you do that you can go back to the Holiday house and put something normal on.”

“Is that all, I suppose if I roller blade slow so as not to make the poncho come up it should be ok” replied Yumi as she looked up the pier to see who was left still on it and only being able to make out a few people half way up the pier Yumi decided to take up Olivia’s offer rather than having to injure more days of humiliation on her Holiday.

“That’s almost it but you did you think I would make it that easy for you did you? You have to do it without your thong on so you only can wear your poncho.” Olivia said with a grin on her face. “What? That’s not fair” she protested. “I’ll be naked under my poncho, what if someone notices while I’m roller blading?”

“Well it will be exiting for them and you might like being the center of attention as well. Common its ether five minutes of humiliation here or another few days of humiliation that might be worse.” Olivia said as she smiled at Yumi.

“Um, ok.” Yumi replied not having a lot of choice in the matter as Olivia disappeared and returned a few minutes later with a pair of roller blades and sat them on the seat next to Yumi.

“Remember Olivia said to her, you have to skate the entire length of the pier and back. Now give me your thong”

Yumi quickly slipped out of her thong and handing it to Olivia then proceeded to put on the roller blades. “No not here, I want you to put them on out on the boardwalk and not here between the shops.” Olivia told her.
“You never said that!” Yumi complained hoping Olivia was only joking. Just do as your told or the deals off.” Olivia replied.

Frowning and feeling a little afraid Yumi stepped out from between the shops and into the open looking around to see who was near her. She could see a group to teenage girls down the pier a little but they were too busy to notice her standing there only in a poncho and roller blades. Yumi looked around for a bench to sit while she put in the roller blades but there was none near her so instead she bent over and tried to put them on but each attempt her poncho rode up revealing her bare ass.Once Yumi had them on her feet. To avoid much more embarrassment Yumi decided to go for it and get it over with as soon as possible.

Yumi started skating slow at first them decided to pick up speed but her problem was the faster she went her poncho lifted and exposed her smooth ass and her pubic hair to the amusement and shock of the people on the pier. But not wanting to stop she grabbed the bottom of the poncho and tried to hold it down in lace so as not to embarrass her.

Once art the end of the pier she turned around and headed back down it again but to make things worse for her she recognized some faces that she past on the way up and most of them were looking at the bottom of her poncho hoping it would ride up again giving them a good look at her.
Once back and between the shops again Yumi quickly put on her thong again and they moved away from the boardwalks to the relief of Yumi.

“Well done, now I will keep my end of the agreement and you don’t have to do anything else until we get home from our holiday.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr stardust for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk