Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-05-2021, 06:04 AM   #16
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Ginger lay on his bunk during tea time bang up, his mind turned to sex, he so needed somebody pounding his arsehole hard, being gay in prison was so hard.

Ginger had told healthcare that he was having sex and had a right to practice safe sex so he was provided with condoms. Having non authorised condoms in your pad on on you was a serious offence, Ginger had condoms "on the record" so was ok. As for lube, butter would be better than a dry condom fuck.

Soon unlock came and prisoners spilled from their pads, Stewy made for the pool table. Me, I lay on my bunk still thinking about Ginger and his "offer", If I did go down, I would love ginger to be a regular, even a pad mate but I doubted if the guards would let us share a pad.

Time passed slowly, I grabbed my towel and shower stuff and ambled down to showers before the last minute rush, well thirty minutes before evening bang up. I smiled as Ginger was already in a shower stall naked and washing his body, so I undressed quickly and entered the empty shower stall next to Ginger. "How will it work, fucking you?" I asked Ginger. Ginger smiled, " I have the gear for safe sex, my pad mate has been paid to watch the pad for screws, if he bangs the door hard we act fast, you withdraw from inside me, get decent, make out it is just a private chat. I leave the showers first a few minutes later you come into pad 49, the door will be closed but not locked, you close the door behind you, lock it and fuck my fucking brains out then spunk into the condom for me to enjoy later, ok?". My cock was now semi hard and just managed a quiet meek "OK" as a reply to Ginger.

Ginger wasted no time towelling off, getting dressed and leaving, turning to blow a kiss at me. Fuck I thought this can't be happening, but it was. I finished washing by body and genitals, my cock now flaccid, I towelled dry, dressed, grabbed my stuff and headed for pad 49.

A Big middle aged guy was outside pad 49, "Have fun, give him one for me" he laughed as I pushed the door open, entered the pad, closed the door behind me and put the lock on.

Ginger stood dressed, he smiled passed me a condom into my hand. Ginger kissed me with passion and was soon groping my cock until it reacted to his touch and got hard, very hard.

"Put the rubber on and fuck me hard until you spunk, fuck my brains out" Ginger begged as he pulled his trackie bottom down exposing his nakedness to me. "Butter for lube will have to do, messy but better than a dry fuck" informed Ginger.

I pulled my trackie bottoms down, my hard cock sprang free, slapping my belly. Condom on, buttered up, I pushed Ginger face down arse up into the bottom bunk and in one swift stroke impaled him on my cock. Ginger muffled a scream and a moan as I drove into his arsehole hard, savagely hard until I was balls deep.

Ginger was making too much noise so I gagged him with my hand as I pounded his arse hard and deep, my other hand reached around Ginger and I masturbated his cock which was wet with precum. I really slammed his prostate hard and my only thought was MY pleasure.

Soon Ginger was squeezing my cock hard with his arse muscles and it all became too much as wave after wave of muscle spasms pumped my spunk into the condom until my balls were dry and the spasms stopped.

Ginger had deposited his spunk into my hand which I fed to the dirty horny bitch. Ginger licked my hand clean. Ginger's arse expelled by cock and I gave Ginger the condom, a pretty good load of warm salty spunk, my spunk.

Ginger quickly pulled his trackie bottoms up and I followed suit, getting decent in case the door knock came.

Ginger kissed me again with passion, his mouth tasted of salty cum, his salty cum but it did not taste bad. Ginger smiled "Thank you, that was fucking awesome, I hope it was good for you?". "Enjoy my cum later, does this mean you are my bitch now?", I laughed at Ginger. Ginger just nodded.

We both sat for a short while and talked until I had to leave and return to my own pad for evening bang up.

Ginger had had a good hard banging, just like he wanted and he slept so well that night, only waking in the darkness to consume the cold spunk, my cold spunk from the condom and remember the sexual passion a few hours earlier.

I returned to the pad to find Stewy stiiting in silence, no TV on, his eyes red and it was obvious that stewy had been crying. I said nothing, if Stewy wanted to open up he would, but if not then it was none of my business to ask.

The pad door got banged and locked, the TV was turned on, Stewy just curled up in his bunk, so I turned the lights out, turned the TV sound low but I could hear Stewy sobbing in is bunk above me. I said nothing.

Around ten pm I turned the TV off and in the darkness I felt guilty having the fuck with Ginger and wondered what had happened to Stewy.

I slept well apart from Stewy tossing and turning and coming down twice in the night to piss in the toilet.

Before I knew it the screws were opening up the pad to start another prison day, one less for me, Stewy and Ginger to serve.

To be continued . . . . . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-06-2021, 03:50 AM   #17
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Breakfast done and off to English education class. Big Jon did not look happy and took it out on some of the people he was mentoring, snapping at them verbally. The tutor noticed how Big Jon was, she asked him if he wanted to leave the lesson today and Big Jon took up the offer and stormed off back to his pad. The tutor asked me to cover for Big Jon, I grabbed the chance to show that I could help people and mentor and not just for the money! Justin and a few others worked well under my mentoring, the marks gained showing the effort they had put in.

Soon it was lunch time, we queued for our daily prison slops, Stewy took his food back to the pad, not wanting to sit and talk banter with other prisoners, unlike Stewy. I ate, well part of it, I washed my "greens" and headed back to the pad for the lunch time bang up.

"Ok, mate?" I asked Stewy.

"No, not really, my father is in hospital, terminal, my mother is in bits and I am stuck in this shithole unable to do fuck all. I put in an app to see my father before he dies, will they let me? Fuck knows, so No, I am not ok, but thanks for asking" replied Stewy.

"Sorry", I replied. What else could I say.

" A brew, on me?" I asked Stewy.

"Yeh mate, thanks" came the reply.

Prison was shit, more shit when your nearest and dearest need you or are ill, you are powerless to help, totally fucked by the system!

Would the bastards, the powers in charge let Stewy out of prison for a few hours? Who the fuck knows, I know they don't care, it is not their family is it?

It really bought it home to me if I go down, get convicted and for how long I would have to spend in this shithole for my "crimes", one stupid fucking touch!

There is punishment and PUNISHMENT and the system really wants it to be PUNISHMENT, no less.

Lunch time bang up ended, Stewy made a move to art education, more for the money he could earn than wanting to go. I tried to chill out thinking about my plea hearing, if and when it happens.

Today I am feeling depressed again wanting to cut myself up again, yesterdays pleasure soon forgotten, Ginger, the fuck, the pleasure I received and maybe the pleasure I gave. I did give Ginger pleasure I am sure of that, 100% sure!

To be continued . . . . . . . .
Old 10-07-2021, 03:45 AM   #18
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I was laying on my bunk in the pad alone, Stewy had gone off to art education enjoying some time alone to chill out and think about court etc when Kae put her head into the pad.

Kae had been very kind to me in my early days in prison, one of the few guards who had treated me like a human being. I smiled at Kae and said hello.

"Off your arse, I am here to transport you out of the wing, move it!" Kae ordered.

My mind raced, a visit, the solicitors, what?

I followed Kae and we ended up at the empty gym block, the gym block I thought, what the fuck are we doing here.

"Hands!" ordered Kae as she handcuffed he, my hands tight behind my back. Kae then went into a small office area, then a few minutes later returned.

"You are the talk of the Officers, you and Ginger, your shower meets, chats, him giving you head in the showers and finally him getting fucked by you in his pad. Don't deny it, you know it is all true, so do I, we know EVERYTHING that you horny bastards get up to in here" Kae was right, I could not deny it!

I stood in front of Kae wondering what to say then she grabbed my trackies and in one swift move both the trackies and my underwear was around my ankles, exposing my naked privates for Kae to see, my cock and balls trying to hide from her gaze.

"Seen bigger on a seven year old, what did Ginger see in you?" Kae mocked me as I blushed hard.

Kae then pushed me face down onto a weights bench, my arse fully exposed to her. Then I felt searing pain as something hit my naked arse hard, not once, not twice but three times. Kae had used a leather strap to put three wide red angry marks on my tender arse.

"You can't fucking do this! I screamed at Kae.

"Yes I fucking can and the CCTV is turned off in here. You want more?" replied Kae.

"No, enough, my arse is on fire", then the fourth hit made contact with my arse, I screamed " No, please No".

"No, please Mistress" Kae replied.

I was in no position to object so replied "No, please Mistress" defeated.

Kae rolled me face up on the weights bench, the pain in my arse made a lot worse, a hell of lot worse as I wondered what Kae's next move would be. Kae did not hang around, she pulled down her trousers and panties and sat on my fucking face, her cunt was wet and above my mouth, I knew what she wanted so I sucked and tried to pleasure her, I guess I was lucky she was shower fresh and shaved of any pubic hair, if she had not been then I still would have had to pleasure her, I guessed.

I felt Kae touch my cock but I was not horny, my arse was on fire and the chance of an erection very slim but I felt I could not complain, Kae had control, total control of me and my body.

I just sucked Kae's clit, I let my tongue explore her wetness, Kae tasted different to cock and precum but nothing at this moment gave me choice, so I just sucked away as Kae let out a few light moans. I did not want anymore pain so I just pleasured Kae the best I could. Kae orgasmed hard and her fluids filled my mouth as I struggled to swallow them and breath some air into my lungs.

Kae got up off my face, pulled her panties and trousers up then removed my handcuffs as she ordered me to get dressed. The pressure of my underwear made my pain worse, then my trackies added to the pressure and pain.

"Good boy" nodded Kae, "Tidy this place up, that is what you are here for" ordered Kae as she headed back into the small office area.

I moved some weights around, lined up some of the equipment and just did a general tidy up of the gym area, the movement of my body just kept sending searing pain signals from my tender arse to my brain.

Less than an hour later Kae had walked me back to the wing and my pad, Kae passed me some cream in a small tub, E45 or something like it.

"For your arse, it should help, you were a good boy, a very good boy, Just like Ginger, he is a very good boy, does as I tell him too, just like you and a select few. He seduced you just Like I asked him to do" Kae smiled"

Fuck, Ginger had set me up, the little bugger, but I guess he had no choice, just like me. Mistress Kae had him by his proverbial bollocks!

Old 10-07-2021, 06:21 AM   #19
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I had seen and felt a whole new side to officer Kae, or Mistress Kae as she had put it, how many men in this prison did she have on her leash. My arse was really painful, how could I explain the marks, in the showers, Ginger would be sure to notice. I felt a little sorry for Ginger, used and maybe abused by Kae, Mistress Kae for her own perverted sexual desires, yet we are locked up, not her, she gets to go home at night.

Kae had said the Ginger and myself were the talk of the officers, was that true or was that just to cover for Kae using the prisoners, maybe all her intel had come from Ginger, forced to tell all, his arse had no marks for sure, yet mine did. Kae was one sadist cow I thought, she enjoyed giving pain, she got sexually aroused at the thought, the Domination the power! Abuse of her power, abuse of prisoners remanded and convicted.

I had to talk to Ginger, find out more about Kae, I must also let him know that I did not blame him one little bit, the blame lay with Kae not him 100%.

Just because I am in prison does not mean I have zero rights, sexually abused and beaten badly but I have no proof except the marks and they will fade, Kae knows that, no witness's no CCTV, my word against a "trusted" prison officer. No chance and Kae knows that!

Soon it is time for tea, more slop, I decide to skip the shower today but how can I hide the marks on my arse from Stewy in such close "living" conditions, it will be hard and what do I say? It is obvious that it could not have been self inflicted by myself even if I had tried.

My painful bruised arse resulted in not much sleep for me, Stewy did not sleep well either, his parents I guess playing on his thoughts. How many others in here had ben forced to "service" Kae with oral sex? Straight or gay prisoners, being forced is being forced, abuse, fucking abuse. I was in pain and livid. Don't get angry, get even came to my mind, but how. Play the long game!

Morning unlock came, breakfast soon over, my thoughts turned to he hours of English education, sat on a hard fucking wooden seat or bench, my arse still very tender from yesterday and Kae's beating, more pain, more fucking pain, that bitch Kae did not care. I am the one in pain, not her. I queue to see the duty nurse on triage, I explain I have been up in the night with the shits and for most of the night, the prison food. I need a sick note for education and to stay in my pad, maybe skip the lunchtime slop, that would look good and backup my "story", put cream on my arse and rest face down on my bunk, try to get some sleep and help my bruised arse heal. The nurse buys my story, I get the sick note, I still get paid and I get healing time as I take to my pad for the morning.

I did doze off and tried to stay face down on my bunk, an officer did check me once and I told him he shits "story" and not wanting any lunch later, he agreed to avoiding anymore food was a good idea but told me to make sure I drank plenty of water, I nodded and he pissed off and left me alone. Kae had hit my arse fucking hard, four times I think, she had strength and power in her strikes.

Lunchtime came and went then lunchtime bang up with Stewy. Stewy knew I had not had the shits last night but said nothing or asked why I had pulled a sickie. Unlock came, Stewy went off to art education, I got a few more zzzz's in, chilled out , but the TV on and tuned it to a radio channel. I could skip tea time prison slops, I had some canteen I could eat in the pad, adding more weight to the shits "story". So I did just that, Stewy bought his tea back to the pad, he knew I was faking and offered me a chip butty, which I took and eat thanking him. Stewy still did not ask why I was faking and later after evening bang up why I had not showered for two days in a row. Could I trust Stewy?

My arse was still killing me later, I could not go to the nurse, show her, how could I explain it away? Even the weight of my underwear on my arse was causing me problems, pain problems, but if I took them off Stewy would see the damage to my arse for sure.

I had to confide in Stewy, trust him, so I showed Stewy the problem,

"Who the fuck did that to you and why mate? Maybe putting some of my steroid skin cream would help it heal, but fuck you rub it on yourself mate, I am not gay and into rubbing men's arses" Stewy laughed.

Could I tell Stewy it was officer Kae, would he believe me?

"Better you don't know mate and thanks for the offer" I replied.

The steroid cream seemed to help, the fire and tenderness reduced. I slept better than the night before.

To be continued . . . . . . .
Old 10-08-2021, 04:42 AM   #20
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Morning unlock never happened, something had gone on overnight, in the prison or on the wing. Officers threw in milk and a dry packet for breakfast and the door got banged shut again.

Some four hours later everybody was let out of their pads to queue for lunch, prisoners talked and listened to anything that the officers said to each other, I heard a rumour a whisper, pad 49 was mentioned, my first thoughts, Ginger and maybe Officer Kae. I scanned the queue looking for Ginger. I could not see him, now I was really worried!

We were told to get our food and take it back to our pads to eat it, the officers did not want the prisoners talking between themselves sitting at the communal tables. We stayed banged up in the pads until tea time, again we were let out to queue for the slops on offer and yet again ordered to eat it in our pads.

Nobody got out for a game of pool, a shower, a chat, a walk in the yard, fresh air, prisoners were only let out a pad at a time to get meds from the hatch then returned to their pads. I asked Stewy if he had heard anything, rumours, etc.
All Stewy knew was it was something to do with pad 49, no more.

So another quiet night in with the TV for all of us.

Morning came, my arse was healing, getting better, maybe the steroid cream from Stewy helped, the rest did and not sitting on hard chairs and benches doing education was a big help. Breakfast done, meds, education and work for those leaving the wing for the day to work, back to the prison normal routine.

Lots of Whispers about pad 49, one about Ginger staying in the healthcare block for a while and another about Ginger's pad mate getting ghosted, shipped out to another prison. Truth, I did not know, but soon the truth would come out. Somebody knew it for sure.

Lunch, lunch time bang up, afternoon education for some, rest and time alone in the pad for me. Tea, tea time bang up. An hour out of the pads to mix, play pool, talk, see what other prisoners knew. A shower for me the first for a few days. The shower block was empty, always was before the last minute rush before evening lock up, no sign of Ginger, nobody to see my raw battered arse, that was good.

Stewy won on the pool tables, he was a pretty good player, played a lot. Never saw any side bets but they were a way of making some money in prison, paid off in canteen items, cash did not exist in prison.

Stewy rushed back to the pad, just as the prison officer was banging me up for the night. he had heard a whisper. Ginger had been attacked in the pad by his pad mate, slashed up pretty bad, but Ginger had managed to push the "call bell for room service" to summon help. The screws took ten minutes to get to him and Ginger took a lot of punishment, unarmed, he got slashed up pretty bad, enough to warrant urgent healthcare and his pad mate getting "ghosted" and shipped out to another prison.

My mind shot to Officer Kae, did she have something to do with this or was it all in my mind? My thoughts turned to Ginger and his panic and fear, Ginger was a lot smaller than his pad mate and there is nowhere to hide in the pad.
The call bell your only hope of help!

Old 10-08-2021, 08:34 AM   #21
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A few days passed, Ginger was never out of my thoughts, I liked Ginger, yeh more than liked. Officer Kae had used him but that was water under the bridge. As a fuck and lover I would not say no or kick him out of my bed, I thought of Ginger as more than a passing prison fuck. I worried like fuck about him being attacked and hoped the damage was not too bad to him, mentally and physically.

Did I have feelings for Ginger, more than lust, being honest with myself I think I did but could I tell Ginger how I felt and would he feel the same, who knows?

Two days later, during English education I caught sight of Ginger returning to the wing and pad 49, fresh dressings on his arms and one one his face, his head down trying to avoid eye to eye contact with anybody. Once in his pad Ginger closed the door shut behind him.

Ginger did not leave his pad for the lunch time food queue, I noticed that food was taken to his pad and the door closed again, alone and with his thoughts.

When Stewy had gone to education after lunch time bang up, I decided is was time to try to talk to Ginger in his pad.

Pad 49 was locked from the inside, I opened the flap and tapped on the glass, Ginger was lying on his bunk, he saw me, got up and let me in, relocking the door. I hugged Ginger and kissed him because I felt he needed to feel loved.
Tears flowed from Ginger's eyes as he slowly sobbed in my arms.

"Look at me, I am scared for fucking life, nobody will love me or want me looking like this, will they?" as Ginger peeled back his face dressing, he was cut from below his eye, straight through his cheek, nearly down to his mouth, stitches closed the wound. Ginger quickly replaced the dressing.

Without thinking I replied, "I will and do!".

"I know Kae made you set me up fucking you in your pad and giving me oral sex in the showers, the perverted sadistic cow, that does not matter, water under the bridge" I replied to Ginger.

Ginger looked at me, "I blew you because I wanted to, not because Kae told me to do it or made me do it, yeh Kae wanted me to seduce you get you to fuck me, but to be honest I wanted you to do that anyway. Kae just wanted something "on" you to make you do stuff for her".

"Really?" I replied.

"Besides, face down arse up, I don't get to see your face" I joked to Ginger.

Ginger smiled, "Just like I like it and hard and deep!" came the reply.

It was good to see Ginger smile.

"Leave it with me, I have a plan that may help us both" I told Ginger as I kissed him then unlocked his pad and left, I heard the door lock behind me.

I walked down to the prison officers station and asked if it was possible to speak to the wing manager. When asked what it was about I said pad 49, Ginger, fuck I still did not know the guys name.

Fifteen minutes later I was taken to an upstairs office room, the manager wore a badge, Alan.

"Is it ok to call you Alan, or boss?" I asked.

"Alan is fine, so pad 49 the guy who got badly attacked, Jeffery Jones?" replied the manager.

Jeffery, now I have a name for Ginger I thought.

"Yeh Alan, he is a bit of a mess physically and mentally, I want to support and help him if I can but I have a few things to run by my pad mate Stewy. What I would like is Stewy and Jeffery to swop pads for a while. It can not be good for Jeffery being in the pad where he was savagely attacked, alone too and putting in a new pad mate may make Jeffery worse mentally, he needs somebody he can trust and confide in to get over this attack and I think Jeffery trusts me!" I tried to see any reaction on Alan's face to my request.

I did not mention that fucking Jeffery hard and deep was what he wanted and needed too, to forget about his ordeal.

"If Stewy is ok with the move then I cannot see a problem but you do know Jeffery is openly gay?"

"Yes Alan, not a problem 100%"

I was returned to the wing.

Tea time soon came, Ginger oops Jefffery, was food and ate in his pad again.

During tea time bang up, I spoke to Stewy, told him i had spoken to the wing manager, Alan but wanted his views as it affected him also.

Stewy said I had been a good pad mate but I may be free soon, he had decades to do in prison and pad mates would come and go over time, some good, some bad. Besides Stewy said he knew I liked Ginger and he knew I really liked him and had fucked him in his pad, Stewy missed nothing going on the wing!

"Yeh , guilty as charged" I laughed at Stewy.

"I will speak to Ginger when we get unlocked, good luck hustling at the pool table" I jested to Stewy.

"Skill not luck" retorted Stewy.

The door unlocked, Stewy left for a few "games" of pool, I made my way to pad 49, looked through the glass slot, Ginger was laying on the bed. I tried the door, locked, I tapped the glass. Ginger got up and let me in locking the door behind me.

I kissed Ginger.

"Jeffery I need to run something by you" I asked

Ginger had not told me his name and wondered how I knew so I began to explain.

"So pack your stuff up tonight and get moving tomorrow, only fair on Stewy, but I do hope you do not snore like fuck and speaking of fucking...." I stopped.

"OH yes please!" answered Ginger as he groped my groin.

Old 10-09-2021, 04:17 AM   #22
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Moving day, Jeffery Ginger moved in and Stewy moved out.

Ginger was still signed off sick from work, so spent most of his day in pad 49, his last day in pad 49 for a while. After Tea time unlock, Stewy moved his packed stuff a couple of box's and a couple of bags and had enough time for a quick game of pool or two. I left Ginger to sort his stuff out into my pad our our pad and went to grab a quick shower, as I wanted to be fresh, Ginger did not shower, his arms and face still bore the hospital dressings covering his wounds.

Too soon Evening bang up came and I got to talk to Ginger, I was totally shocked when Ginger stripped and the full impact of his attack was revealed, three dressings on one arm, two one the other, one on his face, those I knew about. Three dressings on his chest, three more on his back, one that went onto his buttock. Ginger must have turned his back on his attacker and got slashed even more, maybe when he pushed the cell bell to call for help.

Ginger told me his pad mate had said sorry before he attacked him and slashed him up then stopped as quickly as he had started and sat on the floor head in hands as he waited for the prison Officers to open up the pad. That sounded so strange. Ginger said the attack had totally come out of the blue and for one or two moments he thought he would die before help came.

The confession caused Ginger to sob and I hugged him, but not too tight.

"When these dressings come off I will look like pizza face Freddie, scars and more scars, not a pretty sight" sobbed Ginger.

"Me too as I showed Ginger my arm, the carved in date still readable" as I tried to lighten Ginger's mood.

"I guess you know the routine in here, a nine pm head count then checks at around one am and another around five am, before morning unlock" I asked Ginger.

Ginger nodded.

" I would love it after nine if you would like to spend some time with me on my bunk and we can watch some TV or . . . . " I stopped.

"Or please" smiled Ginger.

As the ten o'clock news played on the TV, Ginger was on top of me, my cock down his throat and his cock down my throat, the sucking and foreplay lasted forever and I remember the news broadcast ending as I spasmed hard, my warm salty spunk filling Ginger's mouth. A few minutes later Ginger let out a soft moan as his cock released his warm spunk into my mouth, I just kept swallowing as Ginger began to face fuck me, causing me to gag a little, I counted four hard spurts and then two more until Ginger's balls were drained.

Ginger turned around and kissed me, his still hard cock crushing into my groin causing me to harden again to my surprise.

"Can I fuck you, please?" Ginger asked to my surprise.

Ginger got off the bunk, I rolled onto my belly, that was my answer. My arse now displaying several welts in plain view for Ginger to see, "A present from sadistic Officer Kae", I murmured to Ginger. Ginger lay on top of me gently and I soon felt his hardness pushing on my arsehole, I tried to relax as Ginger's cock entered me slowly before he started to pump as I began to moan in pleasure and some pain from my tender arse. I was tight, Ginger was not lubed but was still dribbling some spunky fluids which helped. I felt Ginger spasm and something left his cock, not much but enough as I lay impaled on his cock until Ginger began to soften as he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "Thank you, I don't usually fuck but I so wanted you". That was my first anal fuck and I was glad that I had given my anal virginity to Ginger.

Around midnight ginger left my bunk and climbed onto the upstairs bunk, we both slept well, I heard nothing and saw no flashes of light as the officer checked the pad doing the twilight head counts.

Another day in prison but I would be gutted if the court did not send me down to spend more time with Jeffery Ginger.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 10-09-2021 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-11-2021, 04:08 AM   #23
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Another day began, another prison day, a day of routine.

Jeffery Ginger wanted to go back to work, maybe he felt I was too clingy, yes we both need some space so I wished him well and said I looked forward to seeing him later.

English education, Justin was doing well, making progress. Lunch, more slops and carbs. I missed the chats with Stewy during our lunch time and tea bang ups.

Afternoon mail round came, My plea hearing was next week by video link to court, my barrister would talk to me over video link before court. Pleading guilty would fast track me, shorten my sentence. Yes I was guilty, a stupid mistake. I could plead not guilty, maybe "get of" but I doubted that. No I had to plead guilty, hope the Judge was not too harsh, my first offence, my remorse, my time spent in prison on remand. What if I get a suspended sentence on my sentencing day and never return to this prison pad and Jeffery ginger, fuck I can't think like that, In a way I want to do time, more time with Jeffery Ginger, a lot more time.

It was nice to see Jeffery Ginger coming back from work for tea time food, yeh, I had missed him.

Myself and Ginger caught up on the prison gossip during tea time ban up.
Word on the grapevine was that a female officer had been suspended under investigation for bringing in a smartphone for a prisoner. Big smartphones are hard to smuggle in to prison up your back door, your arse, impossible maybe!

I told Jeffery Ginger about my solicitors letter, my plea hearing next week. For the first time Ginger asked me what I had done, my charges, "What I was in for?". I joked "I got caught!" then I told him my charges.

Should I ask Jeffery Ginger, I know he got a four year sentence, two to be spent inside, locked in prison. Did it matter, no not really, he did the crime and is doing his time, end of!

Pretty soon the door was unlocked, Jeffery Ginger told me he was having a shower later as tomorrow healthcare were checking his wounds and putting on new dressings, so getting the dressings wet did not really matter, besides he said he must stink not having showered for days. I thought a fresh clean cock would be nice but to me Ginger never really smelt or tasted bad to me and his cock had been deep in my throat and I so loved that and loved giving him pleasure as much as him giving me pleasure. I hoped later tonight we could pleasure each other again between the head counts and pad checks.

Jeffery Ginger and myself walked to the shower block before the last minute rush, it was empty, we stripped showered but nothing sexual happened. We just washed head to toe not forgetting our cock, both uncut just like nature intended. Why do some parents cut their boys cocks foreskins off? Not them but doctors etc, I never really understood that, mutilation of the boys Penis nothing less if it is for non medical reasons. We both dried, dressed and headed back to the pad, Stewy was on the pool table, winning again I guess.

Jeffery Ginger sat down and got serious look on his face.

"I have got two long years to do in prison, I doubt you will get anywhere near that time, maybe a suspended sentence for what you did. Please stay in touch, write to me, let me know a number I can call you, maybe visit me if you can, that is if you want to . . . . ." Ginger paused.

"Yeh, I WANT TO!" I replied as Ginger smiled.

"I would like to think we can continue things on the outside when you get out. Would me asking you not to let anybody else fuck you in prison be too much to ask? Oral, wanks, I don't mind, you have needs just like any male" I explained.

"If it really matters to you then no, my arse would be just for you and the waiting for you to fuck he long and hard would make me so damn horny for you and your hard cock" Ginger smiled then kissed me.

"Good luck with you plea and sentencing hearing, I want to to get out of this shithole but not forget about me, I really like you, maybe I love you" Jeffery began to weep a little.

Love is such a strong word, was our "relationship" just sexual lust or more? Love maybe I thought, maybe I loved Jeffery Ginger too, maybe!

Before long the door banged shut and locked for the night, another quiet night in with the TV, well for the start of the night, later I wanted Jeffery Ginger's cock down my throat again as I pleasured him and I hoped he would pleasure me again until both our balls and prostate's were emptied of spunk and fluids, both our orgasms making for a good nights sleep.

Soon we could wake up in a big fresh double or King size bed together, cuddle and kiss after a hot night of me fucking Jeffery Ginger hard and deep, just like he loved it!

Old 10-12-2021, 03:04 AM   #24
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I never tired of making oral love to Jeffery Ginger, yes love, I loved it as I made him orgasm and in return he shot his warm salty jizz into my mouth, knowing that this orgasm gave him a few minutes release from prison, mental escape from a world of rules, locks and bars.

The day came to make my plea's to court by video link from prison, some guy in a wig that I had never seen or talked to before advised me to plead guilty to all the charges. There were several? I thought there was only one, fuck!

I Listened as charge after was read to me, I did not agree to them, three fucking "counts" but I Just muttered guilty to them all, my fight gone. Then the Judge said sentencing would be postponed pending a pre sentence report, more delays!

At least I would have more time with Jeffery Ginger, that was good. Last night I could not help but see the damage to his body as his dressings were peeling away, cuts, lots of them, stitches. rows and rows. Jeffery Ginger would have the scars for life, both physical and mental from the attack. I was glad he could be naked with the lights on and not demand that they were turned off when we were alone together.

A week later I had a visit from a probation officer, a female, a right judgemental little cow, we did not get on at all. She kept refering to me as as a sexual pervert, a sexual predator, fuck it was only one touch on the woman's clothed arse! What had the bitch, the "victim" told the police about what happened on that day, I had seen no paperwork from the police and I guessed that now I had pleaded guilty, I never would, bastards! I was pretty sure the report would paint a very bad picture of me, I would go down for sure.

The day seemed to disappear quickly, tea time came, Jeffery Ginger returned from work, his dressing new and fresh, we eat, we talked, we laughed and later we pleasured each other, both to sexual orgasm. Then we slept in separate bunks, I could not wait for the day when we could sleep together and wake up still together, that day would come, I would do my utmost to make it happen.

Time passed far to quickly, I still made time for Stewy, Fred and Justin, not just for Jeffery Ginger, the few people I now classed as "friends" if fellow prisoners can be friends in that sense. In my mind I was returning to do my time, I had to think that, if I thought I was going to walk free and did not, I know I would be crushed mentally. No I was going down!

Yeh, going down every night on Jeffery Ginger's hard cock and him going down on mine, fuck I would so miss that and him if I walked free from court after my sentencing hearing, that day was looming fast.

Stewy was still winning on the pool table, he had nine years to do before he could apply for parole. Fred was getting out of his pad more, making "friends", Fred may die in prison due to his age and his bad health. Justin was making great progress with his English skills and we had moved on to helping his maths skills, so his time in prison had been well spent, I so hoped he would get over the death of his baby son and live his life and not try again to end it, would he?

Me, I hoped for somebody to love and somebody to love me and share my life with. Is that such a big ask?

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 10-15-2021 at 05:29 AM.
Old 10-15-2021, 06:30 AM   #25
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Days seemed to fly by, my sentencing hearing was looming fast, if I had to physically go to court then the prison officers would know late the day before, a transport list of prisoners names was sent to the prison.

Around eight thirty pm on the night before my hearing a prison officer came to my pad. I was told to pack up everything that was mine and before general morning open up I mould be moved to reception for processing and then transport to court.

My last night, my last night with Jeffery Ginger? I thought. I had already written down the details of the few "friends" in here, name, prison number, date of birth. Enough to contact them again.

My arse had healed well and Jeffery Ginger's scars were healing well too, his mental scars well maybe they would never heal!

Jeffery Ginger wanted me to fuck him and bareback so he could feel me cum inside him, so I did just that and felt that he should do the same to me. I liked to fuck rather than be fucked but tonight I wanted to be fucked, hard just like I had fucked Jeffery Ginger, bareback, his spunk exploding in my tight arsehole.

"I'll be back" I joked to Jeffery Ginger in my best Arnie voice.

"I hope you get out, I really do, but please don't forget me and your "mates" stuck inside this shithole. Write to me, visit me if you can and maybe wait for me on the outside, I know the last one is a very big ask" Jeffery Ginger was near to tears.

We fucked each other, neither of us slept much, we talked a lot, much about nothing most of the time.

Morning soon came. The pad door was opened, I picked up my bags, told Jeffery Ginger that anything I had left in the pad was his, IF I did not return back here later.

"Good luck" was the last words I heard from Jeffery Ginger as the door was locked behind me and I was escorted out of the wing to reception.

Soon I was in a "sweat box" on my way to court my bags on the van, checked out of my "hotel" accommodation, strip searched, all my holes checked, maybe to be checked back in later today re strip searched and my holes checked yet again for any contraband.

An hour's travel in a packed van and I was at court, prisoners were taken off one by one, hand cuffed and put into cells in the bowels of the court.

I was given a cup of piss weak tea and a half stale sandwich, no time for breakfast in prison, then the long wait until it was my turn in court.

I was taken to see the man I spoken to one video link before I had made my plea's to court but this time face to face, just another man in a wig getting very well paid, me just another sado prisoner. Five minutes later I was back in my cell, pretty much a waste of time.

Ten minutes or so passed, I was handcuffed and let up some narrow stairs and into a large court room full of people sitting a computer screen wearing black gowns and wigs. I was told to sit on some seating behind a glassed screen. A man dressed in a red gown and wig appeared from some door and everybody stood before he took his seat. When I did not stand, an arm pulled me up by the arm and the guard told me to stand, then sit as the rest sat. What a fucking sham, nineteenth century justice in the twenty first century!

I never stood a chance, sent down on my first offence, no second chances, the "victim" had really milked how my offending had effected her in the reports read out in court, maybe she good some nice cash compo. The prosecution was really damming of me, my defence, some goon in a gown and wig said very little positive about me and the Judge called me a sexual pervert, a predator and danger, all total shit, a stitch up, a total fucking stitch up. When I tried to speak, i was told to shut up and be quiet, no spoiling their act of theatre in court.

Led back down the stairs and back to the cells, taken back to the "sweat box" and back to prison for a few more months, the bright side, back to more time with Jeffery Ginger and my new found prison "mates".

If I had been rich, famous or somebody of "Good standing" I would of "Got off". A two tier justice system for fucking sure.

Fuck them, fuck the Justice system I thought, yeh, FUCK YOU.

"Fuck you arsehole", in the words of Arnie!

Old 10-15-2021, 08:09 AM   #26
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I have a friend, a retired Marine and school bus driver who was convicted of child pornography. They never produced any of the evidence they said they had and he was forced to plead guilty or be bled dry by lawyer's fees trying to fight it. He is still in prison, four years later. My wife's ex got a year and a half for raping their daughter. (only one daughter, and none of the sons he had raped) They had plenty of evidence and he had run from prosecution. The justice system makes no sense. The fact of the matter is, once the law gets involved they will get their pound of flesh unless you are rich enough to be able to fight it.

Enjoying the story immensely.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 10-16-2021, 02:14 AM   #27
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Glad you are enjoying the story.

Justice is and has always been a two tier system, money and fame buys freedom!

Never the same sentence for the same crime, depends on your Judge on the day.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:22 AM   #28
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Around half an hour waiting again in the cell below the court, no offer of a drink or any food from anybody. Par for the course!

Then loaded into a "sweat box" handcuffed from cell to cell in the van, the van full. A bottle of water and packet of crisps were thrown under the bottom of the door, like feeding "animals", I drank the water, eat the crisps and pissed in the empty bottle having not been given any time to use a toilet, fuck them I thought!

An hour later, a few were unloaded from the van, one by one at the prison I had been remanded too all those months a go. My turn came, I went in, left my bottle of piss on the van. I was yet again strip searched my arsehole checked for the latest iphone as if I could stash one up my arse. Paperwork done, checked and double checked, my still sealed plastic bags given back to me, one small sealed plastic bag held back, my mobile phone, keys, home and car keys, non allowed clothing etc.

By the time I had been moved back to the wing, tea time food was over but a prison officer made a promise to see if he could get me something to eat, I expected nothing, best way then you are not disappointed if you get nothing!
I was shown back to my old pad, plastic bags in hand, no sign of Jeffery Ginger, I grabbed my towel given to me at reception with a fresh bed roll, no fucking pillow, yet again and a fresh set of "greens" and headed off for a shower before the last minute rush.

I walked into the shower area, Jeffery Ginger had his back to me, I stood watching him wash, looking at his stitched wounds, his firm toned arse, the arse that had been a source of my sexual pleasure on many nights. Jeffery Ginger stood as the water turned its self off, then he turned around.

"Hi sexy, just admiring the view, a very nice view, if I say so." I laughed, Jeffery Ginger stepped from the shower stall still wet, hugged me hard and kissed me.

"In one way I am sorry to see you back in here and in another I am so glad." replied Jeffery Ginger.

"What a fucking day, I so need a good shower, see you back in the pad before evening bang up by the screws and another late night bang up your tight arse if you want me too" I informed Jeffery Ginger with a little smile.

"Good that you have saved some energy for me" laughed Jeffery Ginger as he dried off, re dressed and left the shower block, leaving me alone.

"Nice healing arse" somebody shouted, I turned to see officer Kae looking at me, she sent shivers down my spine for sure.

"Hurry up and get back to your waiting Ginger lover boy" officer Kae hissed.

Then as I stepped out of the shower to dry, she looked me up and down, dirty bitch, some image of me and my cock in her sick head to masturbate too later when she was home alone I thought, then she was gone. I dried, dressed and headed back to my pad.

I did not mention seeing officer Kae in the showers to Jeffery Ginger, I did not want to worry him or freak him out. I still thought Jeffery Ginger's attack had something to do with officer Kae, until I knew otherwise she was still in the frame.

Too soon Evening bang up came, Another prison officer, not officer Kae threw me in a sandwich, packet of crisps and a large banana into my pad, better than nothing I thought. I picked up the large banana showed it to Jeffery Ginger, "A sex toy for later, if you can handle it!" I laughed and Jeffery Ginger just fell into a fit of hysterical laughter.

I unpacked, Jeffery Ginger had not touched any thing in my wall locker, by canteen still there, just as I had left it. We talked we watched some TV and waited for the nine pm cell check and head count to be done by the screws.

By nine thirty pm my hard cock was well down Jeffery Ginger's throat and both him and myself were loving all the sensations of the oral sex, the start of hours and hours of sexual foreplay.

The main course had yet to be done, the starter was fantastic!

Old 10-17-2021, 10:37 AM   #29
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The main course was so fucking great, the desert's, two massive sexual orgasms and empty balls all round, we both slept so very well!

Morning came, unlock came, I was determined to catch up with Stewy, Fred and Justin during my day. Jeffery Ginger left the wing to do some work, slave labour for a pittance of pay.

Back to English education, my quest to better my English skills. Come lunch time I found myself absent from the food list, nobody had checked me back into the various prison computer systems, nice of them! I got a meal of food that was left at the end of serving everybody else. A prison officer said he would make a call to fix it, come on Jim, fix it for me, just like the BBC fixed it for you, people in power and with fame always get off their disgusting crimes and go unpunished!

Me, I never stood a fucking chance, did I, justice, what justice?

I did the crime, I am doing my time like thousands of other's, the masse's not the rich famous elite, they can defraud, steal, rape even murder and "Get off", after their day in court, some never even get to go to court.

I would cross the days off on the calendar until the day of my release, do my time on probation and wait for Jeffery Ginger to be released from this shithole, I had not told Jeffery ginger that yet, But I would, I will write to him, visit him when I could. I just hoped Jeffery Ginger felt the same about me as I felt about him, not just a relationship based on lustful prison sex to free the mind of these prison bars!

The day came to say goodbye to Justin, he thanked me for all my help, I wished him well and hoped he would get over the loss of his baby son, maybe decide to live his life, not try again to end it again and find somebody to love and fuck and make another baby that they could both love.

Me, I continued to mentor on English education , the tutor had decided that Big John was not the man for the job, too much a Copper I guess. Coppers look down on non Coppers!

Now convicted, I signed up for afternoon art education, mainly we had to copy pictures from a book, the tutor did not like us doing free art or our "version" of that picture in the book. It passed the time, you got paid, the tutor got paid for "teaching" you, I guess a hell of a lot more than I got paid. I don't think a naked picture of Jeffery ginger would have gone down very well somehow, yet some of the best art is pictures, sculptures or statue's of naked males, females or both, crazy!

Days served became weeks then months served, the seasons changed outside, spring became summer, we all cooked in the heat inside the pads, no fresh air at night, once the door was locked. Lots of passion and steamy nights in my pad and a few others maybe, who knows?

Time, you have lots of it in prison, you do your time your way!

To be continued . . . . . .

Near the end of the story now readers, my release. Well not the end, a new start, a new life, a new relationship. Who knows?
Old 10-18-2021, 05:51 AM   #30
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Then that day came, I knew my release date, I was told that once I was convicted in writing, how many days you would spend behind bars, hundreds, thousands, yes fucking thousands for some!

I ran my canteen stock down, I had a "fire sale", everything must go, cheap or free!

The hardest was yet to come, my goodbye to Jeffery Ginger, not a goodbye but a break in our relationship to picked up again upon his release, I hoped.

Taken from my pad before general release on that morning to reception for my bags to be searched, my body to be searched, including my arsehole in case I was stealing anything from prison! I promised to write to Jeffery Ginger, no last minute hugs or emotional parting, for the best I thought.

More paperwork done, a travel warrant, a release grant £46 cash plus all the money from my now closed prison accounts in cash, counted and double counted. Instructions to report to probation office that day, failure would result in recall to prison. The prison checks you out, you stay done awaiting your Trip advisor review then you are dumped outside the prison with your plastic bags in hand!

It is very scary being in the big bad world again, you flinch at the sound of sirens. Now you have to fend for yourself, feed yourself, use your money the best you can.

I get to the probation office sweating because time was short, the prison releasing me late. I am told to sit and wait. Another older very judgemental woman calls me to a small room, more paperwork and appointment made for my next visit to the probation office next week. Go home, do not stay anywhere else, not even for one night, I am told.

I go back to my flat, food is rotting in the kitchen and fridge because I have been away so long, all my houseplants are dead, no water for months, the flat stinks. I so want to be back in prison, I could cope with that life, that tiny bubble. I fill black bags full of decayed food, dead plants, dump them in the bins outside and go to food shop, that is allowed I hope, my probation officer said nothing about shopping or did she? My brain in a spin, a total spin.

All this because of one stupid fucking touch! Just a touch on a fully clothed bottom, not her breasts, not her crotch area, the words "Send him down" rattle through my brain!

No more Jeffery Ginger, no more Fred or Stewy to talk to, alone with my thoughts, dark black thoughts flood my mind.

Advertisements
Kink Talk