Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-21-2012, 05:28 AM   #1
JanR 266

Default Stephanie and Ashley

Ive never publically shown off a Story ive written before. Please be gentle

This is in the 18+ Section because if this goes anywere, i plan to have some occassional harshness. And since Rape seems to qualify, this definitely needs to be in this section for those not so common potential sections. There will regularly be various forms of torture, increasing in magnitude with time. I dont want to jump in too deep too often, thatd be too unrealistic.
Also, none of this is formatted because i write it in notepad. Ive just done some basic bold and underline.

XXX

Backstory

This is the story, of a girl named Stephanie.
Stephanie is a 21 year old College Student, and works part time at a Fast Food Store.
Stephanie is a reasonably attractive girl. Shes slender, cleanly, and polite.
She is going for a Major in Accounting.
In her mundane life of mundane learning and mundane learning, studying, and getting by, she had a few other things going on.
One of those things, was her sister, Laura. And her ability to binge-spend all her money, and end up conveniently visiting Stephanie when she couldnt afford her rent.
Another of those things, was her own struggling to pay for things like rent. Clothes. Food. Bills.

And last but not least, her unorthodox relationship with a former neighbour.
This relationship had cultivated for years.
Basically, Stephanie met Ashley one day, and they chatted from either side of their fences.
It wasnt long before the two got to know each other fairly well.
And it wasnt long before Stephanie confided some particular interests to Ashley, who confided that she found that interesting.
Without wanting to go into too much detail at this early stage, Ashley gladly calls Stephanie hers to do with as she pleases, and she does that often.

XXX

Chapter 1:
Direct and Specific

Stephanie opened her eyes, in the early hours. She was already dressed, and knew she needed to go to work soon.
She had slept better than she had been over the last few days. She was under a bit of pressure, to get things done to a tight schedule. It wasnt anything she wasnt used to, but anyone whos had to meet a close deadline knows that youre either so far ahead it doesnt matter, or youre trying to cram it all into completion.
She rubbed her eyes, and checked her phone for messages.
One of her friends had invited her to a small social gathering in the afternoon. But Stephanie wouldnt have time. She had some other plans.
Stephanie had a quick drink, and took some time to check the news, and look over some of her files. She had to get going soon, but she didnt really have anything else better to do.

A few minutes later, the latch clicked, and the hinges whined, and the box opened. Ashley gave Stephanie a small kiss on the cheek.
"Good Morning! You have to get going soon. You should really get up." Ashley said, in her situationally cute voice.
Stephanie dragger herself up, and stretched herself out.
"Youre going to wear THOSE shoes? Really?" Ashley said.
"Theyre new. Is there something wrong with them?" Stephanie asked.
"Yes, there is. They look stupid. How much did they cost?" Ashley asked back.
"Twenty dollars. I think they look n..." Stephanie started, before she was cut off. "They do look nice, they just dont look nice on you. I might keep them. Thats ok with you, isnt it?"
Stephanie took off her shoes, and placed them on the floor.
Ashley walked out of the room for a minute, and came back with a pair of ordinary shoes, and a belt. She dumped the shoes at Stephanies feet, and stood back.
As Stephanie was putting the shoes on, she looked at the belt. "I have to go to work today. Please dont hit my face." She said.
Ashley smiled, and replied, "Youre not trying to tell me what to do, are you?"
"No. Im not." Stephanie replied shyly.
Ashley slowly stood up, and walked over to Stephanie. She was sitting on the floor, putting her second shoe on. Ashley unbuttoned Stephanies shirt, explosing her otherwise unclothed body.
"Dont worry. I wont." Ashely said, gently brushing her fingertips over Stephanies ribs, and belly.

About ten minutes had passed. The front door opened, and Stephanie crawled, shirtless, outside. Her lower torso was covered in welts and bruises. She was still a bit winded.
It was the middle of the day, and the middle of winter. Ashley threw Stephanies shirt outside, and closed the door.
She snatched it up, and pulled it over her head, buttoning as fast as her shaking hands could. She forced herself to stand up, and leaned against the wall to breathe for a second. She had to get to work, she might be a couple of minutes late as it is. She put on a calm face, and walked out onto the sidewalk, and begun walking to work.
She had to be back by 3pm to do some chores around the house, and anything else Ashley wanted from her today, which hopefully wouldnt be another beating. But she would be lieing if she said she didnt love every second of it. And Ashley could be nice.

XXX

How am i doing so far?
I write these sorts of things for myself all the time. This is the first time i have ever shown any of it to anyone else. I just thought, given how much i enjoyed reading some of the Stories here, id put one of mine in here, and see if im as bad at this as i think i am
But i guess i never know. If this is interesting to some other people ill write more!
General Abuse, Discipline, Menial Chores, Extremely Uncomfortable Positions, Extreme Discomfort, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Light Bondage, Semi-Public, Long Cornertime, Body Writing, Tedious Cleaning, Spanking, Edging (If done in a creative way)

Limits:
Photos, Purposely Involving Others, Full Public, Permenant, Animals
JanR 266 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to JanR 266 for this post:
Old 08-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
Maleslave21

Amazing story keep up the great work and hope to read more soon

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:50 AM   #3
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslave21 View Post
Amazing story keep up the great work and hope to read more soon
And here was me thinking noone read it. Ok, one person is better than none
General Abuse, Discipline, Menial Chores, Extremely Uncomfortable Positions, Extreme Discomfort, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Light Bondage, Semi-Public, Long Cornertime, Body Writing, Tedious Cleaning, Spanking, Edging (If done in a creative way)

Limits:
Old 08-22-2012, 03:47 AM   #4
MasterAtko

Great Story so far, Can't wait to read more. If you look at the thread a few hundred have read it already but most people won't leave comments. Look forward to reading more though
MasterAtko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:04 AM   #5
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAtko View Post
Great Story so far, Can't wait to read more. If you look at the thread a few hundred have read it already but most people won't leave comments. Look forward to reading more though
I never noticed that! Thanks!

Limits:
Old 08-22-2012, 04:37 AM   #6
JanR 266

Chapter 1.5:
(x.x Chapters are intermissions. They arent very eventful, but they are meant to build character. In most of these, ill be taking Ashleys perspective of the events happening in between Chapters, so that when some of the Chapters might be a bit dull, you all know its all building up to something, and that having every day in someones life be busy and eventful isnt very realistic. Mostly, these will be lonely inputs. Other times, theyll come with a normal Chapter right after.)

Its always fun to leave marks on your toys. You know that theyll feel it, all through the day. The belly is fun. Every time they go to bend over, you know theyre going to feel it, and remember what they are. The feet remind them every time they take a step. The face reminds them every time someone looks at them. Everywere has a purpose. A benefit.
Ashley had plans for tonight. She hadnt told Stephanie, but it was probably better that way. If she knew, she would have time to prepare. This way, all she will be able to do is react. Its more fun that way. They arent ready for it.
She was going to put on a little show for Ash. She got the idea when she was was flicking through her texts. Her friends invited her to a 'social gathering'. It didnt matter what that meant. Stephanie liked to go out with her friends. Itd be a perfect thing to use against her, to hurt her dignity a little bit. It had been a while since Ashley had really dug into Stephanie, and this was a golden opportunity.
She spent a few minutes while Stephanie was at work going on a little shopping trip, to buy the things shed be needing. After this, shed probably give her little plaything a day or two off. And she was bound to screw this up. Theres no WAY she had the courage to go through with it all the way, so some planning for her punishment was being done in advance, as well.
Ashley was laying facedown on her bed, naked from the waist down. Her head was resting on her hands, and her legs were bent and crossed, playfully. She always enjoyed this part so much. Knowing her girl was going to endure something shed never even dream of putting herself through, because she said so. And she was going to laugh at her when she couldnt even do it, and punish her for trying. Its such a perfect formula.
She rolled onto her back, and started fiddling with her fingernails. She pulled her laptop over, and checked with some friends of hers to see if they were still having a party tomorrow. She felt like having some fun, and what a better time to have it. She could come back extra late. Then her slave would have three days of chores to catch up on, and she probably wouldnt have enough time to do them all. So more punishment.
Of course, Ashley would eventually get bored, and go back to some normal days. But until that time...

XXX

Chapter 2:
Why not just do it

Work wasnt too hard. It isnt difficult taking orders and carrying trays, even if your waist is stinging and sore.
But it was towards the end of work, that Steph (We're calling her Steph now.) got a text message from Ashley. 'Plans for you tonight. Get home on time. xxx'
As if this was going to be good.

3pm rolled around, and Steph headed home.
When she got to the door, she knelt down, and waited for Ashley to let her in.
Shortly after, Ashley opened the door. "Pants off, today." She said. Stephanie removed her pants, and held them out for Ashley. "I didnt tell you to give them to me. Just leave them out here." She said. Stephanie put the pants on the ground, and looked at the ground.
Ashley grabbed Stephs hair, and spat on her left eye. "Just think. Someone could be looking at how stupid you look right now."
After a few moments, she pulled her through the door.
"Guess what girl?" Ashley asked. "I dont know." Steph responded. "Well, youve got a decision to make, girl." Ashley said, stroking Stephs hair, and gently swinging her foot back and forth, nudging her thighs. "Tonight, youre either getting fucked, or were getting rid of some of your shirts." Ashley said, playfully, twirling some of Stephs hair.
"...How many?" Steph asked. "All of them." Ashley replied, in a calm, matter of fact voice. Steph looked at the floor, and squeezed her eyes shut. Ashley did this often. Threatened her with whoring her out, and knowing shed never choose it, practically made her pick the alternative. But if she didnt have anything to wear, how could she work, or see her friends, or even go out? Normally shed just have her hair dyed, or shed sleep outside for a while. But this was unfair. Unreasonable even.
"Whats the matter baby?" Ashley asked, raising Stephs chin. "Dont tell me itd be embarrassing to go to work with no shirt on. Oh, you wouldnt be able to go, would you? Then you wouldnt be able to pay the bills, if you couldnt work. Aww. I might just have to give you a third option." Ashley said, her face a mere inch away from Stephs.
"Whats the third option?" Steph asked. "Its what ill offer you if you ask politely." Ashley sharply kicked Steph between her legs. Steph naturally buckled forward, her face resting on Ashleys shoe.
"Please... give me, another option." Steph managed to get out. "Much better!" Ashley said. "The third option is, that you go to your friends little party tonight."
"...Thats it?" Steph asked. "Of course not. But thats the gist of it." Ashley replied. And it wasnt like Steph even had a choice. It was either being a whore, being broke, or trusting Ashley.

It was 7:41pm. Steph, in the back seat of Ashleys car, in her nicest dress, stockings and shoes, and underwear, pulled up on the street outside the house, where this party was happening.
Ashley turned off the engine, and turned around. She climbed into the back seat, and gave Steph a quick kiss on the cheek. She produced a makeup kit, and put it on the seat next to her.
"Take your dress off." Ashley said. Stephanie stared at her. She knew she was in for it bad.
"NOW." Ashley yelled. Steph pulled her dress over her head, and put it on the floor. "Shoes. Stockings." Ashley said. Steph removed them, as well. Now all she had on was a bra, and a pair of panties.
Ashley handed her a small skirt, and gestured for her to put it on. Steph obliged. Steph was so used to being naked in front of Ashley at this point, that she didnt even feel any different to how she had when she was clothed. Though inconsequential, she sometimes thought about this, and how utterly she had accepted her role, and how long she had held it.
Ashley opened the makeup kit, and took out a tube of lipstick.
"Lay down." Ashley said. Steph laid on her back, and closed her eyes. Ashley knelt on her hips, and Steph felt the tube rubbing and drawing on her body. She knew she was in for it. She knew this was going to be bad. There were dozens of people outside alone. Steph was terrified of going in wearing her underwear, but this was going to be worse. And Ashley was going to make sure she went through with whatever it was.
A few minutes later, Steph felt something go over her eyes. "Its a blindfold." Ashley said. "Were almost ready."
Steph could do nothing but feel the cold, winter air coming in through the vents, rushing across her body. She felt herself shaking, either from the cold, or the fear. She felt Ashley drawing on her face. She knew she was about to be shown to her friends, and who knows how many strangers.
"Open your mouth." Ashley said, more than asked. Steph slowly opened her mouth. She felt something tubular and hard go into her mouth. It wasnt too heavy, but it was firm. Ashley was gently fingering Stephs lips, as she whispered, "Youre going to walk straight ahead, all the way to the door,then youre going to come back, and youre not going to run."
Steph felt like crying. But she didnt. She was too scared to cry.
Steph felt herself rolled over to be face down, and she heard the door opposite her open, and close. Seconds later, the door in front of her opened, and she knew it was time to go.
"Why not, you know. Just do it. For me?" Ashley said, sweetly. "...Go right now or ill make this alot worse for you." Ashley said, changing to a stern tone.
Steph crawled out of the car, and stood up. She begun to walk slowly straight forward.
At first, she heard some people stop talking, then she heard soft laughing. She instinctively crossed her arms over her chest, and squeezed her thighs together. She was shaking so much. She was forcing herself to move forward. She heard people laughing, and some men yelling all sorts of things, and a couple of girls just giggling hysterically. She heard one person say, 'Why would you even do something like that'.
Steph made it half way across the road, before she stopped, turned, and ran back to the car. She could hear Ashley laughing at her, and she heard the door open. Steph climbed into the car, and the door closed behind her.
She heard Ashley get in through the other door. She felt Ashley remove her blindfold. Steph looked down, and saw a small pink dildo sitting in her mouth. And the phrase, 'IN HEAT AND DESPERATE' written on her chest, with a little heart underneath it. Steph spat out the dildo, and curled up in the corner of the chair. "W-whats written on m-my face?" Steph stammered, trying to process what she just did to herself.
"Whore, of course." Ashley replied. "And of course, this whore didnt make it to the door, did she. She chickened out." Ashley said, slowly.
Steph shed a tear, unable to take her eyes off the floor. She was so ashamed, and humiliated by what shed just done. Ashley had never made her do anything like this before. What did she do to deserve this?
"There there. Its ok, whore. I understand that this is hard for you." Ashley gently unclipped Stephs bra, and let it fall off of her. Ashley undid the side of Stephs panties, and unbuttoned her skirt, before pulling them down to Stephs ankles.
"Im sorry." Steph said, very, very softly. Steph could hear clubby music playing on the radio. Ashley stroked Stephs hair, and looked into her eyes. Ashley pulled Stephs legs apart, and mounted her.

"What do we say?" Ashley asked.
"Ill do better next time. Im sorry i disappounted you." Steph responded, automatically. Ashley picked up the dildo, and shoved it back into Stephs mouth. Ashley pulled back her knee, and rammed it into Stephs exposed crotch. Steph squeezed her eyes shut, and prepared for her beating. But all she could hear in her head, was herself, even mentioning the chance of there being a next time.

XXX

Limits:
Old 08-22-2012, 11:10 PM   #7
Maleslave21

Another good chapter keep up the good work

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Old 08-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
ironman187

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanR 266 View Post
And here was me thinking noone read it. Ok, one person is better than none
its great. cant wait to see wat happens next.
ironman187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
JanR 266

Now to start building up to something.

Chapter 3:
Relent and Torment

The car pulled up in the driveway. Steph was curled up on the back seat. Her crotch was sore, and she felt horrible.
Ashley got out, and opened the back door. "Can you walk, girl?" She asked, nicely. Steph tried to turn over, but even that aggravated where shed been beaten.
Ashley put Stephs arm around her neck, and helped her out of the car. She led her quickly inside, and sat her on the couch. She closed the car and the door, and sat down next to Steph.
"Dont worry. Im not going to punish you today." Ashley said. "Thankyou." Steph replied. Ashley shifted closer to her, and put an arm around her. "You must be cold, girl. Ill turn the heater on."
Steph was still looking at the floor. She felt completely exposed. She had been completely exposed, and more. Then shed been beaten for the second time today. "What would you like to eat today?" Ashley asked from across the room. "Ill h... Can i please have Tofu today?" Steph responded. "No dog food? No stale bread? Well, i guess you did do a good job, even if you screwed it up." Ashley answered.
Steph layed down on the couch, her palms pressed into her sore genitals.
A minute or two later, Steph saw a piece of tofu drop onto the floor in front of her. Steph dragged herself off the couch, onto the ground. She graciously started eating.
A few moments later, Ashley came back with a bowl of water. She placed it on the ground next to the tofu. Ashley sat on the couch, and rested her feet on Stephs head.
"Now, how are you going to make it up to me. Lets think, girl." Ashley said, teasingly.
Steph didnt dare reply, and just kept eating.
Ashley picked up Stephs wallet from the coffee table, and took her loose cash out. "Ill be going out tomorrow evening. Youll have to sit outside until i get home." Ashley said. Steph nodded, softly.

"I have an idea. I could erase your hard drive. All those long hours and late nights studying..." "Please dont!" Steph said quickly, turning to kneel in front of Ashley. "Please, dont do that." Steph said, pleadingly. Ashley pushed Stephs head away with the bottom of her shoe. "I didnt ask for your opinion." Ashley said. She stood up, and purposely stepped on Stephs tofu as she walked past, and over to the study table in the next room.
She came back, with Stephs laptop. Steph had lost interest in the flecks of food trodden into the carpet left for her. Ashley sat down, and turned it on.
Steph couldnt contain herself. "Please, dont. Ive been working on this for over a year. Ill never be able to catch up. I..." "Shut up, jeez." Ashley said loudly. "Lets see... Here we go. You HAVE done alot of work! This is such a shame." Steph would be reduced to tears if she hadnt been through so much today, already. "Was it really so hard to just walk up to the stupid door? You barely made it a quarter of the way there. You hadnt even bumped in to anyone yet." Ashley was enjoying this, and Steph knew it.
Steph tried to find words, but she was at a complete loss. She felt sick. This wasnt the first time Ashley had heaped pressure onto her, but this was something else entirely. What brought this on? What had she done to provoke this response? "Punish me, please. Just dont do this." Steph said, reaching for the last offering she had left. To be punished any other way. "Ill do anything you want."
"Anything?" Ashley replied.
Steph couldnt find it in herself to respond. Ashley was smiling at her. She leaned in, close, and she said, "Then shut up and lick my shoes." She smiled, and sat back. Steph stared at her, before leaning forward, and rolling onto her back. Ashley put a shoe over her mouth, the heel covered in squashed tofu. Steph started eating, and Ashley started erasing all the files pertaining to Stephs work. And loudly letting Steph know about it.

When she was done, Ashley stood up, and dragged Steph by the hair into the laundry. She opened the box, and gestured for Steph to get inside. Steph climbed in, and curled up.
Ashley leaned in, and kissed her on the cheek. Then she closed the lid, and latched it shut, leaving Steph overwhelmed and beaten for the night. To think - Tomorrow she would have to go to work again. But hopefully, tomorrow would just be a normal day.
It wasnt often Ashley did things like this. Normally it was only small things. But from time to time, shed get in a bad mood. And shed take it right out on Stephanie. In fact, tomorrow would be a normal day. And the next day. But whatever it was that got Ashley riled up, well, Steph could only hope it wouldnt be back any time soon.

XXX

Chapter 3.5:

Steph hardly slept. She was sore, and dreading what the future would hold. Not Ashley, but the work shed need to do. And failing her major. And what shed done to herself last night, in front of all those people.
She knew it was morning, because the latch came up, and the box opened.
Ashley leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, then dropped Stephs work clothes on top of her. "Youll need to do your chores twice today. You never did them yesterday." Ashley said. Not even a good morning.
Steph pulled herself out of the box. She was bruised in many places, but it wasnt quite as bad as it was yesterday. As she was getting dressed, Ashley was retieing one of her shoelaces. "Dont worry, i wont beat you today, girl." Ashley said, in an almost reassuring voice.
Steph finished getting dressed. "Remember i wont be here this afternoon. You can wait in the back yard until i get home. If im not back by midnight, just sleep in the garden." Ashley said. Steph nodded, and stood up. "Before you go to work, id just like to say that i know you did your best last night. But i cant let you just get away with doing things wrong. You know that, right?" "Yes. Of... course." Steph replied.
"Ill tell you what." Ashley began, walking up behind Steph, and putting an arm around her. "When i get home, first thing, ill bring you a present. Does that sound good?" Ashley asked. "Yes. Thankyou." Steph replied. She was tired, and still a bit overwhelmed.
Ashley kissed her on the cheek, and shoved her towards the door.
Steph headed out, and went to work.

XXX

Limits:
Old 08-23-2012, 04:12 AM   #10
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman187 View Post
its great. cant wait to see wat happens next.
Thankyou It means alot.

Limits:
Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 PM   #11
Maleslave21

Good job keep it up

Old 08-25-2012, 04:39 AM   #12
JanR 266

Chapter 4:
Arent you going to be grateful

It was raining.
Steph arrived home. As promised, Ash (We're calling her Ash now) wasnt home. She walked around to the back yard, and sat down on the gravel next to the door.

It felt like shed been sitting there forever. The sun was starting to go down, and it was cold.
Steph got a text message from Ash. 'bored - send me a picture of you waiting at the door girl'
This wasnt the first time Steph had to do this. It was mostly Ash making sure she was doing what she was meant to be doing. Steph set up the phone, put it on a delay, and curled up next to the door. The camera snapped, and she sent the picture back to Ash.
A minute later, she got a short message back. 'Good'

Ash wasnt going to be coming back tonight. Steph had gotten over that. But it was raining, and sleeping in the garden in the rain is a good way to get a cold or something.
It was at least a bit into the night, when Steph wet herself. What else was she going to do. Its not like she had a better choice. And this wasnt the first time shed ever had to do it. It was never easy, though.
Steph tried to IM with some of her friends. None of them were there. Or they were 'busy'.
Steph resigned herself, and laid back on the gravel.

It was nearly dawn, when Steph heard a car pull up. Footsteps drew near, and Ash walked around the corner.
She had a small back in her left hand. She squatted next to Steph on the ground, and pulled out a used condom. She tenderly turned it over, and poured it on Stephs face.
"Dont you dare move." She said. Steph squeezed her eyes shut, and tried to keep her mouth shut. She felt Ash push her forehead back, and shortly after felt the liquid run up her nostrils. She spluttered, and Ash laughed.
"You know you like it. Just think: One day ill get you fucked properly. You wont just get the leftovers. Drink up, then you can come inside. Hurry up now." Ash opened the door, and went inside, leaving Steph to her own devices.
She felt used, even though she hadnt been. She didnt know whos this was, where it came from, where it had been, or anything.

After a while, Steph finished drinking, and knocked on the door. Ash opened it, but didnt let Steph in. "Take your wet clothes off, would you." Ash said.
Steph stripped down to nothing, and knelt down. Ash opened the door, and let her in.
The door closed behind her.
Ash sat on Stephs back. "Just crawl to your box, girl." Ashley said. "I had a great night. It was so much fun! Id take you along, if you werent so uptight about getting fucked." Ashley adjusted to be sitting more on Stephs shoulders, making it very hard to not just fall down. "Anyway. You can put on some socks and pants, then youre doing your chores. Three times, for the day before last, yesterday, and today. List your chores, girl."
"Clean the toilet, clean the floors, clean the counters and tables, clean the door frames, clean the sinks, clean the pipes, clean the windows, wash the clothes, clean my box, empty my wallet, do the dishes, scrub the shower, trim all the hair below my neck, give you a pedicure, lick all your shoes clean, and clean myself in a cold shower."
"Good Girl. But today, youre going to have to do even better than ever if you dont want to repeat it more than three times, got it?" Ashley asked.

XXX

Chapter 4.5:

Ash was sick of going easy on Steph. She wanted to get her fucked, but the stupid girl kept trying to avoid it. Enough was enough.
He picked up the phone.
"Hey, Charles! I dont have much time, but i was wondering if you and your friends were still up for that fourway?"
'You know i was kidding about that right? ...Wait, are you offering?'
"Well, sorta. You see, i have a friend. Shes real shy, and shes into some kinky stuff. Shes been wanting to get rid of her virginity in style, but shes never in the right place to get picked up. So...?"
'Well, uh... Ill call you back, ok?'
"Cool! See ya!"

XXX

And now im working on leading to some harsher experiences.

Limits:
Old 08-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #13
SweetAndSubmissive

Wow, this has to be one of the best stories on here! I LOVE it! Cant wait for the next installment!
SweetAndSubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:36 AM   #14
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAndSubmissive View Post
Wow, this has to be one of the best stories on here! I LOVE it! Cant wait for the next installment!
Thanks

Im trying to pace myself. Im not sure if i want to build up a little bit more, or if i should just get to something pivotal. I dont want anything to feel forced.

Limits:
Old 08-26-2012, 05:18 AM   #15
SweetAndSubmissive

Just keep doin what you're doin, its amazing! I dont think ive enjoyed a story more than this one on this site!
SweetAndSubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk