Old 10-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #76
undertaker

Nice stories Ive read the first page worth and Ill do more later

Which are true and which are fiction?
undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #77
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

All of these are true, except for names and the actual dialog is real, but Ive taken a few liberties because I don't remember exactly what we said.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #78
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

It's okay. I don't think anyone can claim a perfect memory.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #79
Funny pie

Alright, I wrote up my birthday story.... Here is the first part!

I usually wake up for a school day at 7, which gives me about 30 minutes to eat, get dressed and get ready, then 30 minutes to walk to school. But, today was my birthday! I went to bed early the night before, so I could wake up 30 minutes earlier then normal. I went onto gD and noticed that I had a few private messages for dares that I could do, during school, before it, and after it.

After looking through all the dares, I only had two that were for and during school. One before, and one during. I read the one to do before, and I thought it was fairly simple. I had to give myself a wedgie that went all the way up my back, and keep it there, not to disturb it.

I put all my clothes on, got my back pack ready. And then right before I walked out the door, I lifted my boxers up as high as I could.

I kept pulling, through the pain, till I was at my shoulder blades. I realized that was good enough, let go, and walked out of my house, wedgie and all.

My walk to school was normal, minus the uncomfortableness in my ass and balls. But it wasn't too bad.

I arrived at school with no problems and besides the occasional birthday wishes to me, there wasn't anything out of the usual. It was then lunch time and therefore time for my next dare.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the index card out of my pocket so I could remember the dare.

“At lunch/nutrition, go to the bathrooms, go inside one of the stalls, and take out your phone. Then remove all your clothing and take pictures of yourself naked while in the stall. Chose the best one and have it as your screen saver for the rest of your birthday.”

I removed the wedgie and undressed myself, I then put my clothes on the toilet seat, as to not attract any unwanted attention. I then took out my phone and posed and took several pictures of myself. When I found one that I kinda liked I put it as my screen saver then deleted the rest of the pictures.

I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom like nothing even happened.

The rest of the school day was easy and nothing bad happened.

I got home and was home alone for about an hour. I decided to strip naked and watch TV by myself waiting for people to arrive for my small party.

The party was going to be from 4-7 and only include 5 of my friends , 3 of which are boys named: Ethan, Brian, Ben (yes the ones from earlier in my stories), but also, some girls that I heard are very interested in truth or dare, Caroline and Hillary (who I met at school). Now, ages for everyone, so that there aren't any confusions. Me: 15, Ethan:14, Ben:13 (14 in three weeks), Brian:15, Caroline:14, Hillary:15.

After about an hour, the first person arrived, I quickly got dressed and answered the door, it was Ethan. Soon after, Ben and Hillary arrived, then eventually Brian made it, and shortly after Caroline too. It was only 4:20, and we decided to get things going. I asked everyone if they were good with a game of dares?

The girls quickly agreed while the boys were slightly more hesitant. But none the less, everyone wanted to play.

We all sat in a circle going and I grabbed an empty bottle from the recycling and put it on the floor. “Okay,” I started, “Rules are, whoever spins the bottle gets to dare the person who the bottle points to. Everyone has only one skip, and if they use it, they have to do an alternative dare, that wont be as extreme. No one can be dared to do anything outside of the house, or involve alcohol or anything else that’s illegal. Now...Lets start!”

I put the bottle down and everyone stared at it...no one wanting to make the first move. Until Caroline eventually said, “You guys are all babies!” and then grabbed the bottle and spun it.

We all watched it as it was going to decide how fast this game would start. It landed on the most timid and youngest of us all, Ben.

Everyone could tell Ben was nervous, and it was almost audible how hard it heart was beating. I guess Caroline was going easy because she was talking soft and trying to be as nice as anyone could be. “Ben.... I dare you to, strip while dancing to music, down to your underwear.”

I thought it was a unique dare, never been done in any of my past games, but, now were playing with a lot more people.

I got up and handed Caroline my iHome so she could play whatever song she wanted to off her iPod. After a minute or two of scrolling she found a song that she said was, “Perfect.”

She told Ben to stand up and get ready, as soon as the music started he had to dance and strip for us.

He got up and she started playing the song, “Don't Cha” by the Pussycat Dolls. The music was hilarious and all most as equally was Ben's attempt at dancing. It was a very humorous sight, and after a few seconds of dancing he got enough courage to take his shirt off. When he did his skinny, white, 5'6” frame was revealed and the girls whistled and cheered him on. Brian, Ethan and I were too busy laughing. Then soon after he stripped out of his pants and the girls cheered even louder.

Then the music stopped and Ben sat down, blushing and put both of his hands in his lap; I assume to cover something up. He then reached into the middle of the circle and spun the bottle. It pointed strait at Hillary. He was shaking, he was so nervous. He couldn't find the words to ask what all us guys wanted to see.

Then, “I d-dare you t-to... One second.” He took one deep breath in and out, “I dare you to strip out of your underwear, using only one hand.”

Brian, Ethan and I all started clapping and gave Ben high-fives. Hillary tried her best to take off her bra from underneath her shirt with only one hand, but it clearly wasn't working. Then she lifted the shirt off of her back and somehow unhooked the bra, and it fell to the floor, without showing any of us anything. Then she went on to her panties, which would be a trick because she was wearing short shorts. She unbuttoned the shorts and stuck her hand down them and started tugging on her panties. Then she switched to the back, but no matter what she did, she couldn't get them off. She knew, as we all did, that she had to take off her shorts then her underwear and then put the shorts back on...all with one hand.

She slowly slid off the shorts, showing off a black Lacey thong. All of the guys were hollaring, except Ben whose jaw was on the floor and staring. Then she took the thong off and dropped to the floor. All of the guys were clapping, staring, cheering, and wooting. It was a great sight, her perfect bare vagina, clearly shaven. It was perfect. Then she stopped the sight by sliding her shorts back on. All of us, except Caroline started to boo her but she obviously didn't care.

She got the booing to stop by reaching for the bottle. She spun it and the room went quiet, it felt like forever. Nobody looking away from the spinning glass. It started to slow down, and eventually stopped, on me. Everyone was cheeing saying, “The birthday boy!”.

Then Hillary decided that a great dare would be, “Strip down naked and let us write whatever we want, where ever we want.”

I didn't think that would be too bad, minus the naked part. But I got up grabbed a black sharpie and stripped naked, everyone cheering as I did. The girls stared and couldn't take their eyes away, at 5 and a half inches, I was bigger then I thought.

Ethan got up first and took the sharpie and wrote on my pubic area, “Just turned 15!” and had an arrow pointing to my dick.

Everyone laughed and Brian got up and wrote on my right hand, “Girlfriend”.

No one really understood it, but Brian got a laugh or two out of it.

Then Caroline got up, put her hand on my balls and wrote, “just dropped.”

I didn't find it funny, but everyone else did. I did like, however, how she was handling me.

The Hillary got up, wrote on my bum, “slap me tender”

And finally Ben got up and drew a giant mustache on my face.

When that was done we kept playing spin the bottle for about an hour till it was 5:45. And by that point, every one has seen everyone's private parts, however we were all wearing different amounts of clothing. I was just in my shirt which I had to make a hole in the back, so everyone could see my bum. Ben was just in his boxers. While Caroline was wearing her red bra and a matching thong; and Hillary was wearing a shirt and short shorts (no underwear). Brian was wearing boxers (but had to stick his nuts out the front); and lastly, Ethan was only wearing his boxers, which was in wedgie form.

Now that that was finished we decided that because we only had an hour or two left we decided to do something else. And that was Dressjack. Its pretty much Blackjack except you play for clothes. And because everyone had some clothes to gain we decided that the person who was mostly clothed (Hillary) would be dealer. The loser had to do a few dares the group decided on. And the only way to lose was to not have any clothing left.

Now, the rules. Before you are dealt a hand, you say what article of clothing you want. If you end up busting, or the dealer beats you then you don't get that article of clothing back. And when you lose all of your clothing choices, then you have to start betting clothing you have on. Also, the dealer can't bust. (This rule took 15 minutes to explain, so I don't want to type it out, just know that the dealer has to draw a 17 or higher, when they do, they can no longer draw. And, the highest the dealer can get is a 21.)

So the game started, Everyone at the table, except for the dealer, said, “Shirt.” I however, said boxers.
I was dealt a 3 of clubs, and a 9 of hearts. Dealer had a queen of hearts showing, Brian had a 8 of spades showing, Ethan had an Ace of spades showing, Caroline had a 2 of clubs showing, and Ben had a 7 of diamonds. I hit and got a 2 of hearts and then hit again and got a 5 of spades, I then stayed. Brian hit once and then stayed, as did Ethan. Caroline hit twice and then busted (everyone was slightly happy). Lastly, Ben just stayed and didn't hit at all. And then the dealer filliped her cards, a 2 of diamonds, then drew a 4 and then drew an ace of clubs. Everyone flipped over their cards and I had 19 so I got my boxers back, Ethan had a 19, so he got his shirt back. Ben had a 17 so he lost his shirt. And Brian had 18 also and pushed.

(Just to help you out, I now had my shirt and boxers. Ethan had his shirt and his boxers. Caroline was still in her thong and bra, and was no longer able to win her shirt back. And Ben lost to the dealer and was no longer able to get his shirt back either.) Everyone said that they wanted pants.

Next, I had a queen of diamonds and a 6 of clubs. Ethan showed a 9 of spades, Caroline said Black jack (instantly won her pants), Ben showed a 5 of clubs, Brian had a jack of hearts, and the dealer had a 5 of diamonds. I stayed at 16. Ethan stayed. Ben hit once then stayed, and Brian stayed. The dealer flipped over her cards and showed a 9 of diamonds. She hit and had 7 of spades. 21. Perfect.

Now no one, minus Caroline had their pants.

Next session. Time for Hillary to switch in, and Caroline to switch out. There were two rounds in each session, If anyone was naked then they lost, however, the person with the least amount of clothing could lose this way. And because Caroline was not able to lose, she was chosen to be the dealer. The only way for Ben or Brian to not lose, was to have the other lose in one of these two rounds or for either Ethan, Hillary, or myself to become naked.

It started and Caroline said that she wanted her thong. I had been given a Jack of spades and an ace of clubs, I yelled Blackjack! Now, unfortuantly, because I already lost my pants, there was nothing I could do to get them back, so this just meant I couldn't lose this round. Brian had a 5 of clubs, Ethan a 9 of diamonds, Ben a 2 of spades, Hillary a queen of spades and the dealer had a 10 of hearts. Everyone, except the dealer, hit and then stayed. Hillary ended up with a 18, Brian with a 17, Ben with a 19, Ethan at 15, the dealer had a 17.

Hillary got her thong back and left to change. Brian had pushed. Ben won nothing (as did I), Ethan lost his shirt, and was back in his boxers.

When Hillary returned last round started. I had 2 8's (one of hearts and the other of clubs), and I decided to split. I got a 5 on one, and a 7 on the other. Brian showed a 9 of diamonds, and Ethan showed a jack of spades. Hillary showed a 4 of hearts, and Ben showed an ace of clubs. I wanted to hit on the 5, I got a king, so I I busted (now, we never specified what would happen if this occurred..and we argued for a minute or two about what this would mean. It ended up making it so that I lost my shirt). Now I either could risk busting on my 15 and lose or lose by the dealer beating me... It was not a good situation. I decided to hit, I couldn't win with a 15 no matter what anyways. I got a 10 of spades. It wasn't even close. I lost. The game ended immediately, and everyone started cheering and giggling.

They told me to strip naked, not to cover up and wait while they discussed what I would be dared.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 10-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #80
Apples0ranges

MOre please very interesting
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #81
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I think its time the birthday boy gets a severe birthday spanking from each party attendee. Each person will apply 16 spanks (15 for each year + 1 to grow on) as hard as they can. He will call the count on each swat -- if he messes the count, it restarts at the beginning. Additionally, if he cries out or begs then to stop, he will have an "object" inserted that has been coated with toothpaste or a heat rub!

Just remembering fond memories of my birthday parties!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #82
undertaker

nice write more
undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #83
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, just wow. I never knew you carried on with more stories, i just read the first thread before and never realised until I looked at someones posts.
I really enjoyed your stories, it took me the whole night to read them however the female characters turned me off. The best part was the French fries up the butt then someone else getting it out with their tounge! It is a really good dare for revenge
I'd like you to write more stories even if their fiction or not, you write them really well
thankyou for spending your time writing these

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #84
Funny pie

Alrighty, I'm working on the second part of my birthday story. Hopefully will post it sometimes this weekend! Thanks for all the support guys! Its always appreciated.

Hello everyone.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:25 AM   #85
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I can't wait until you post it, Funny Pie. That last part was amazing.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 11-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #86
Funny pie

I was extremely uncomfortable. Just sitting on the couch, naked. I got shivers up my spine the second I remembered the kind of dares that Brian was into, very creepy stuff. I knew I was going to regret this.

But it wasn't all bad. It was the first time in a while where I was with a real female where I've seen her exposed parts. I guess I had to take the good in with the bad.

It took a while for them to finish, but the one thing I realized is that everyone, except me was dressed. And to make matters worse, they all had a grin, it was the exact scene out of anyone's bad nightmares, and I had an erection.

“Okay,” Caroline started, “We have 5 dares for you, you can only skip one. And they are in no specific order, so one now might be worse then one later. And when all the dares are done. You will get a prize!”

Great.

“But don't worry!” Hillary said, “We know it's your birthday! And all of these dares are made specially for this day!”

Well, that is good I guess.

Then they all stepped back and Brian stepped forward, which isn't a great thing. “First dare! Your gonna pleasure all of us. This means, blow jobs for us guys, and what ever the girls want for themselves.”

That doesn't sound too much fun for me. Maybe the girl parts, but not so much everything else.

“At the end, depending on how well you do, we will change one of the hardest dares to something easier.”

I guess it isn't too bad then...

Everyone sat down on the couch in a line. Ethan said, “Okay, your going to start with me, then work your way down.”

First was Ethan, then Brian, Hillary, then Caroline, and then lastly Ben.

Ethan undid his zipper and pulled his dick out. He was semi hard and told me, “Either skip the dare or get started.”

I got on my knees and started sucking. After a minute he said he was cumming and when I felt a pulse I got up and he sprayed all over himself. I got up to get some towels and cleaned up.

I then made my way to the next person, Brian. He was already out and hard as a rock, I guess what I did with Ethan got him excited. Less then 30 seconds in and he came. I got up, got more towels and let him clean himself up.

Next, was Hillary, I was excited for this one. I got down on my knees and she pulled down her shorts. Then moved her thong. I asked her how I should do this.

She replied, “With your tongue.”

I put my face right against her crotch and started licking. After a little licking, she told me to stop being a pussy, and go in. I put my tongue inside and it tasted extremely different then anything I could explain. Not bad... but different. After about 2 minutes I tasted her juices and she told me to stop.

I moved over to Caroline who wanted me to do the same thing.

The weird thing is, that both girls tasted differently. It was quite interesting. Both Brian and Ethan's boners tasted the same and wasn't something I enjoyed. But each girl, had their own taste and it was very different. After about 5 minutes she begged me to stop.

I sighed and moved to the last person, Ben. I could easily tell he had a massive boner, he was shy about it because the girls never really saw his entire person. He unzipped and whipped out a full 7” boner.

I was wide eyed, and the girls' jaw was on the floor. No one could believe it, especially the guys. This 13 year old had a larger cock then all of us.

I eventually got out of shock and tried to suck it. After a minute he started moaning and grabbed the back of my head. He forced me to keep me on and came in my mouth. It tasted horrible, not nearly as good as the girls. As soon as I got off I spit it out in the sink and washed my mouth.

When I came back everyone's junk was back inside and they were discussing their next plans.

I sat down, and waited. After I was done waiting They told me that they were ready. This time Caroline spoke to me. “Okay, well, we all thought you did very well. And your next dare is easier because of it. We dare you to shave off your pubes, in front of us. Right now.”

Ah damnit! My pubes had just started to grow back after my last fiasco with Brian. I really wanted to keep them. They were really irritating when they started growing back in. I really really didn't want to go through that week of itching again. “I'm going to skip this.”

“You're really gonna use your skip on a shaving dare???” Brian said, shocked.

“Yea, I really hated the rash when I shaved last time.”

Everyone seemed disappointed.

“Fine!” Brian said.

“Alright, you can't skip any more dares.” Ethan stated. “You next dare is to sit down, Put this blindfold over your eyes and let us do to you whatever we want for 15 minutes.”

They brought a rolling chair over and I sat down. They handed me a blindfold and I put it over my eyes.

“Alright,” Ethan said, “now, put your hands on the arm rests.”

When I did I heard some duct tape being ripped. I then felt it go over my arms. Then when both my arms were secured they did the same to my feet to the bottom of the chair. Soon after I heard the rollers and felt myself being moved. We soon stopped and I heard typing on a keyboard and the feint clicking of a mouse.

As I was hearing all of these sounds, out of no where I feel something moist and foul smelling touch my chest. It was a sharpie. Someone was writing on my chest.

After someone was done using the keyboard and the person was done with writing on my chest, Ethan told me, “Alright John! Your 15 now! You've gotten so tall and big!” As he said the word Big I felt a hand grab my dick. I think Ethan was trying to make me horny as he was talking. “Now! We want to hold still and enjoy listening to the show!”

All I hear is the people behind me laughing. I keep seeing what appeared to be flashes of lights. After what seemed like an hour I felt a hand rubbing on my thigh. All the while pictures where being taken.

I was horny for what I felt like a day. But soon the blindfold came off and everyone was clapping. I looked down at my chest and saw the words, “Happy 15th!” written on my chest in big letters.

I looked at Ethan and asked him, “What was happened?”

He told me, “We took pictures of you, and showed you off.”

“What??” I asked. I wasn't too worried about the pictures, because they are my friends. But I was entirely confused about the, 'showing me off' part. “What does that mean?”

“Well... You know the site chat roulette?”

“No....”

“Well, here lets go to it.” Brian said.

I was still duct tapped to the chair and was facing the computer. Ethan went to the computer and typed in the web address. Then a blurry image appeared and the light on my web cam went on. Then it hit me.

“What the F***?!” I yelled.

I saw me, naked with my erection showing, and a guy who was viewing it was naked and jacking off!

Ethan closed down the site and said, “That’s what we meant.”

I was pissed off but before I could start yelling Ethan said, “Don't worry. We didn't show your face or even anything above your neck. And besides it was the worst dare that any of us could think of. So that just means, that all of your dares are gonna be easy from now on!”

I felt disgusted, but there was nothing I could do about it. Besides, the worst was over.

Brian and Ethan started taking the duct tape off, we all went to the couch and continued our game.

“My turn!” Hillary yelled. “John, your dare is to strip each of us. However, when you get down to everyone's underwear, stop and wait for further instruction.”

Everyone got up and I started with Hillary. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and brought it over her head. Revealing her bra. All the guys, including me, were smiling. Then I went down to her shorts. Undid the button and unzipped her. Then slowly slid them down. Only her Bra and Thong remained. I stood up and poked her stomach with my Boner. Everyone was giggling and I was red embarrassed.

I quickly wanted to get away from that moment so I walked over to Caroline and followed the same procedure. Except I went even slower with her pants. I wanted to savor the moment because from now on it was the guys. And they were all pitching tents.

I went over to Ethan first. Quickly threw his shirt off and pantsed him. His boner sprang out and everyone was giggling. Then Brian. And lastly the biggest, Ben.

“Alright, now that everyone is in their underwear. John, strip the girls only using your mouth. And because your only have to pull the guys' underwear down. You have to use your tongue.”

Well... That isn't as much fun, but whatever. I need to get this over with.

I went to Caroline and her bra unhooked from the front. I dug my face in and took as much time as possible. But eventually I managed to unhook it and her breasts were revealed for all to see. I heard someone give off a feint moan.

I saw Ben, who was bent over holding himself through his underwear. No one was really looking, everyone's eyes were on Caroline.

I then went down to her panties and grabbed the very front with my mouth and started slowly going down. It was an awesome feeling. I loved every second of it. But, eventually, she was done. But I still had one more girl!

I walked over to Hillary. Grabbed the back of her bra with my mouth and started working on the bra, desperately trying to unhook it. It took a minute or two, but I eventually got it.

She wasn't as amazing as Caroline, but it was still a sight. I then went on my knees in front of her and started to work on her thong. It was easy to pull down but I wanted to spend as much time as I could, knowing what was next.

When she was done Ethan walked up to me. I grabbed the bottom of his boxers with my tongue an curled it up. Then yanked down. They came down mostly but it was weird and annoying trying to get them all the way off.

Brian was a tad bit easier because from the wedgie he got the boxers were already loose. It was just a matter of me pulling hard enough on my first try.

Now, everyone, minus Ben was naked. I walked over to Ben, who had a massive erection, but was also wearing boxer briefs (I call them boxers because that's what they pretty much are). I only bring up the briefs part is because boxers don't have elastic where the legs are as briefs do. Boxer-briefs have elastic on the legs and where the hips are. I tried putting my tongue in the pant leg like the rest of the guys, however, the elastic and the huge erection combined made it almost impossible. I tried from the top and no luck there either.

I asked Hillary, “What do I do? I can't pull em down.”

Hillary walked up to Ben and looked at his underwear. After a second she said, “Go from the little opening in the front. You could probably do if from there.”

I was annoyed but I had no choice.

I dug my tongue in and I felt Ben's head, and tasted a little pre-cum; it was gross. But I continued and I barely managed to get the top of his boxers over his erection. It slapped my on the head and everyone was laughing out loud. But I managed to get everyone entirely naked.

Everyone just stared at everyone. Both girls staring at Ben, Ben staring at both girls. No one said anything for about two minutes.

But eventually Ben broke the silence. “John, last dare. You have to let us keep the pictures we took of you. But we promise we wont send them to anyone.”

“Fine.” I replied. The game was over, except for my prize.

It was 7:00 though and people started leaving. Ben and Caroline were the only ones left, waiting for each of their parents to pick them up. Caroline said to me, “Now everyone's gone. How about your prize?”

I nodded and was happy. She took Ben and myself into my room where she told us to sit on the bed.

Ben and I both did and she turned on some music. She started dancing and stripping. It was the best thing ever!

Then she started to give me a lap dance and at the same time started to take off my shirt and pants. It was so interesting. As she was dancing I felt my boner touch her thong. She took off my boxers and started playing with it. All while Ben recorded it on his phone and playing with his wiener. She went down and started playing with my with her mouth. It was awesome, I couldn't stand it anymore. I told her I was cumming and she got off, and finished the job with her hands. Ben caught it all on camera, and when I looked at it, I couldn't believe how much cum there was.

Soon after, Ben and Caroline were gone and I was sitting in my bed thinking, should I post this? And I decided, Yes.

Well, responses? This was the most recent adventure of mine. (Totally true)

Hello everyone.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #87
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

You're real lucky. I wish somethig like that happened on my 15th birthday. Though not necessarily me.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 11-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #88
Funny pie

Okay, I have most of the end complete. Now, its pretty graphic... should I post the entire thing? Censor some of it? Or just post the main idea and not go into too much detail like most of my other stories.

Hello everyone.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #89
tordmaster

post it alll pleasee!
tordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #90
gayboi25

Please post all of it, especially the graphic details.

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk