Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2016, 01:13 AM   #1
sissy932

Default My room mates black mailing me.

So I was letting them use my phone because they don't have service. Well they got snoopy and went threw my pictures of my in girl panties and text messages. And sent them to there own phones over blue tooth. ALSO put a hidden camera in the house and had me walking around in my panties on it. Well after a few days of them doing this, the female room mate asked her friend to come over, why the male went to work. My gf also had work. After my gf left, I over headed them talking again about how they are about to shave me. So I sent a text asking what they are waiting for, because I was sick of hearing it. I said come on start it. They where in the other room and started laughing. So I went and put a pair of my panties on. And say back down, then I sent them another text saying I am in my panties and jerking off. So come on. They got there phone ready to recored, and came out the room. And of course laughed. They came out and told me to come on, so I followed them to the bathroom. Where they made me shave my whole body and helped me. Then had me out my panties back on and have me a bra to put on and stuff it. Then took me out the bathroom and had a cheerleading outfit laying on the bed for me with heels plus a wig and make up. They said get dressed bitch. So of course I did. As they where still recording. They started to do my make up, after I got dressed. And out the wig on me. They then jerked me off real fast and put a chastity on me. Rite after they put it on the male room mate walked back in. They had me get on my knees and cuffed my feet together and handcuffed my hands behind my back. He sat on the end of the couch and made me start giving him head. Rite after my room mates female friend put a strap on and started fucking me, why I was giving other guy head. Once I got done with him and swallowed. I ate out the girls, then they just kicked me out and made me go to the couch and sit there. But told me I now have to do what ever they say are they are gonna post the videos and the pictures and print them off and pass them off so everyone would know.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk