Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-01-2013, 04:19 AM   #1
boundgirl

Default Diy home made male chastity belt

Any type of help will be appreciated . The one who posts The best one can be my master /mistress for a week . .
boundgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

I've heard PVC tubing can work well. Not sure how to make it though.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:44 AM   #3
loserwillie

i bought one on ebay for 30 euro and thought it was well worth it, they send it annonomysly as well. but i did make one before that worked quite well.:
1 i got the cap of a spray bottle (you know the cap that you take off and the spray nossle is underneath) and i stabed a hole in it with an nife and kept carving it till it made a circle.
2 i then used a lighter to melt the edges so there were no sharp edges.
3 i found a bit of strong but flexible plastic sheeting in the form of the cover of one of my copybooks and i cut out a rectangle. i wrapped this rectagle around the base of the cap and seletaped it all together so now there was a tube with a cap on the top and a hole at the end.
4 i seletaped on some rope and put my tiny cock in the tube and tied the rope around my balls and then i was chastitsed.
limits: scat or poo, extreme pain, public, family or any scaring

My Sissy clit is currently unlocked

My sissy clit is verified here
loserwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:48 AM   #4
boundgirl

i want TO make one that locks and is effective . . Thanks for you efforts though
Old 01-01-2013, 04:49 AM   #5
loserwillie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundgirl View Post
i want TO make one that locks and is effective . . Thanks for you efforts though
i dont think you could make one like that, if you want one that locks i think youll have to pay for a real one.
limits: scat or poo, extreme pain, public, family or any scaring

My Sissy clit is currently unlocked

My sissy clit is verified here
loserwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #6
Dravot
getDare Devil

Should be doable, never made one but offhand the following comes to mind.

one PVC end cap

one piece of PVC pipe the same size

one 45 degree elbow

one slip on PVC connector

a bag of cable ties big enough to go around the outside of the PVC pipe

two or three lengths of smooth chain depedning on how secure you want to make it

a padlock

Put the pvc together so it goes end cap, short piece of pipe, elbow sort piece of pipe, connector. The pieces of pipe should be just long enough to connect the other pieces.

Cement it together of course

drill a drain hole in the end cap and smooth both sides (you may want to do this before assembly)

zip tie the chain to the PVC tube you've made by threading it through the chain then fastening it around the tube.

If using two chains put one on each side if using three add one more either along the top or bottom. along the top will pull the device in tighter to the body but will make it pinch into the balls (good for short term play) if you instead fasten it along the bottom it should sit with one ball on either side of it run up the ass crack. Either way the chains lock in back over the ass crack.

This wont have as much ventilation as a professionally made job so I still wouldnt make someone wear it non stop for prolonged periods but I would think it would be ok for a few days at a time.

And as for the diameter of the PVC that should be the smallest size that can be comfortably used, and if you arent sure err one size bigger. If it is too small there is potential for getting a partial hard on then the tube working like a cock ring to prevent blood flow back out and then its a trip to the ER to get it cut off.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #7
RandomGuy19

Send a message via AIM to RandomGuy19 Send a message via MSN to RandomGuy19

Depending on what you are trying to prevent, a simple padlock may be all you need. Find one with a long thing hasp and lock it just above the balls. There should be enough room for proper circulation but not enough for the balls to slide through. This won't prevent him from cumming on his own, but it would make it impossible for him to engage in activity with a partner without some serious awkward explaining.
RandomGuy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #8
boundgirl

Default thanks a lot for all who posted . Just keep the ideas coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Should be doable, never made one but offhand the following comes to mind.

one PVC end cap

one piece of PVC pipe the same size

one 45 degree elbow

one slip on PVC connector

a bag of cable ties big enough to go around the outside of the PVC pipe

two or three lengths of smooth chain depedning on how secure you want to make it

a padlock

Put the pvc together so it goes end cap, short piece of pipe, elbow sort piece of pipe, connector. The pieces of pipe should be just long enough to connect the other pieces.

Cement it together of course

drill a drain hole in the end cap and smooth both sides (you may want to do this before assembly)

zip tie the chain to the PVC tube you've made by threading it through the chain then fastening it around the tube.

If using two chains put one on each side if using three add one more either along the top or bottom. along the top will pull the device in tighter to the body but will make it pinch into the balls (good for short term play) if you instead fasten it along the bottom it should sit with one ball on either side of it run up the ass crack. Either way the chains lock in back over the ass crack.

This wont have as much ventilation as a professionally made job so I still wouldnt make someone wear it non stop for prolonged periods but I would think it would be ok for a few days at a time.

And as for the diameter of the PVC that should be the smallest size that can be comfortably used, and if you arent sure err one size bigger. If it is too small there is potential for getting a partial hard on then the tube working like a cock ring to prevent blood flow back out and then its a trip to the ER to get it cut off.
Hi do you have some pictures of this .
Old 09-10-2014, 11:58 PM   #9
ultra

Default homemade chestity

I made this today & locked myself for almost 7 hours, its comfortable and can't be detected from outside.
but when going to pee i am getting erected, this is causing trouble, otherwise everything ok.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140911_114647281-001.jpg
Views:	5835
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	4575  

Last edited by ultra; 09-11-2014 at 12:01 AM.
ultra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk