Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Heart ❤️ Teddies Adventures ❤️(No comments)

♥ TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 1 ♥

RAWRRRR Roared “Dan O Saurus Rex” as he started his dare.

Earlier that week, he had been sat down with his friends playing truth or dare. Now you are probably thinking why the hell is a scary dinosaur playing truth or dare. Well it was actually just something that he was doing to pass the time of day, while his owner Rachie went out to play. He had heard several times about the game from what his owner had mentioned to her friends, and he was feeling a little left out.

He had called his friends to order and they were all sat on the purple bed sheets ready to start the truth or dare game. The current main leader was Billy Bear, who was actually very silly, and his friends had given him the nickname of “silly Billy”

“Is every teddy ready and sitting comfortable” asked Billy, preparing for the start of the game.

“Well a few of them are still finishing off the tea party, but let’s start anyway”

“Ok” said Panda who was wearing a white coat with black spots as usual. “How is this going to work out?” the Panda continued.

“Dunno” answered Silly Billy.

“What do you want” replied Dino believing Billy had shouted for him (Dino). He was quite deaf with all the roaring he had been doing protecting every teddy from the evil human.

“Well I will start out and ask anyone here a truth or dare. If they chose dare and do it, they can dare anyone anything, however if they say truth and do it, the person that gave them the truth gets to chose the next person, but not the question” croaked froggie, setting the rules straight for everyone.

“Does every teddy understand” croaked froggie afterwards.

“What don’t you understand” asked froggie looking at Silly Billy who was shaking his head.

“I understand” Billy said, as he had totally forgotten what a nod and shake of the head actually meant.

“Right then, as it’s my turn first I will ask, Billy truth or dare” croaked froggie once again.

Billy looked confused once again, “Dare” he eventually said.

“Ok I dare you to Strip for 5 minutes” froggie croaked, having never seen” Billy Bear” bare all before.

Billy looked up confused, “That’s not a question” he started to mutter through his zippy mouth.

“You are a big Silly Billy, you said Dare” roared Dan O Saurus Rex, almost roaring his head off.

Billy continued to look confused as several teddies explained what truth and dare meant. “Oh I get it” said Billy realising that he would now be forced to bare all.

Billy started to tug down on his top, not realising that it needed to be pulled over his head instead. Eventually the realisation sunk into that silly bear skull that the top which already stated “Up Up and Away” needed to be pulled up, realising this it was slowly pulled up over his head. Pop, it went as his head was pulled free of the small t-shirt that his owner Rachel had kindly put on him over the summer months.

"I thought you were a big bear and out of nappies now" laughed froggie, embarrasing his friend quite a bit.

"I thought they suited me and they are very comfortable on my hairy bum. It seems agers since i last had a shave" replies Billy

There was a roar of laughter from the teds before a compliment was finally made, “Your bear chest looks bearrrry good”, giggled the black and white spotty thing (panda).

Ok Billy, seeing as though you have done the dare, you get the opportunity to choose anyone.

“Who is anyone” asked Silly Billy, forgetting things again.

Several teddies laughed and tried to explain. It took plenty of time before Billy finally believed he understood, “Ok, I would like to ask ……………………..”

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………………..

What will happen next?
Who will Billy ask?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for more laughs and thrills.

All comments are much appreciated.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:25 AM   #2
Rachie

Thanks for all the kind words and comments so many people have made.

Thanks for the 8 people who have left thanks and the 8 people who have rated the story already.

Thans Leo for the help

So who is Silly Billy going to ask?

What will happen next, find out now in .......

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 2

“Ok, I would like to ask, can we sunbathe tomorrow?” asked Silly Billy, who was really confused by the rules.

“No, No No,” croaked Froggie.

“When is it going to snow?” asked Dan O Saurus Rex, who again misheard Froggie’s croaking.

There was again squeals and laughter, as Dan O Saurus Rex really was funny when he heard wrong.

Froggie again explained to Billy about the rules while Dan O Saurus went hunting for snow. Not finding any anywhere Dan O Saurus came back happy that he had frightened the silly white stuff away.

Now that Billy was fully up to speed with how the game went, he growled in his bear voice, “Floppy.”

Floppy’s ears stood on end as his name was mentioned.

Floppy had massive ears and could hear everything from miles around. What should he choose he wondered? After a few minutes, he finally growled, “tooth, please”

After a few laughs from floppy’s pronunciation, and nagging for Billy to think of a question, it finally arrived.

"What would you like to have for tea?" asked Billy.

It really was a silly question, however the teddies had to agree that at least it was a truth, and Floppy was forced to answer.

"Something big," he barked. "Like the biggest bone you all have ever seen.”
Finishing his sentence, he scampered off to fetch one of his precious bones, hoping beyond belief that it may have grown.

Arriving back with what looked like the tastiest bone in the world, he sat down, still hoping it would magically grow.

Of course nothing like that could ever happen, could it?

"So what's next then?" asked Panda, believing it was time for floppy to choose someone.

With his bone half way down his mouth, Floppy asked, “Cuddles, truth or dare?”

Everyone stared at the black and white cow, wondering what he was going to chose.

“Truth,” they all heard a moo-ment later.

“Have you ever seen anyone shave or wax?” asked Floppy quickly as he didn’t want to miss too much opportunity with his bone.

“Well I have often wanted to shave myself but my moo-d has never been correct at the right moo-ment, I have however seen Rachie’s, and I--”

Just then Roary woke up "what in the name of teddy room is going on?" he shouted, followed by trying to give his usual roar, but only a quiet whimper came out.

IMAGE / TEDDIES COMMENTS HERE

Everyteddy went quiet as they wondered what could have happened to Roary's roar. They all sat in amazement - even Roary was shocked; he was usually the king of teddy room and now even Dan O Saurus had a scarier roar than him.

With no answer from the teddies, Roary tried to repeat himself with a loud roar, but again nothing happened.

"No teddy is going up anywhere," said Billy Bear, who was sat holding his t-shirt in his paws that stated up up and away.

Froggie started to explain that they were playing a game to pass the time of day.

"Yum" cried Floppy as he continued to gnaw on his small tasty bone.

"What's in that bag over there on the side?" asked Panda, changing the subject, totally having never seen the mysterious bag before.

"Rag, what rag?" asked Dan o Saurus Rex, hearing wrong once again. He then quickly scurried off to hide (misheard side.) He wondered why had his friends asked him to hide. Was it time for hide and seek?

Meanwhile the teddies were forming a plan to get to the bag. It was too high up to reach, but they were all curious to know what it could contain.

"Listen to me," ordered Roary without his traditional roar. He was hoping that the mysterious bag had something to do with his missing roar.

But how could this be possible?

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What is the mysterious bag?

Will it contain clues to finding the missing Roar?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for more cuddly fun

BED HABITS

Old 09-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Rachie

How can they get to the bag?

Find out now in ........

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 3

But how could this be possible?

Roary ordered the teddies to huddle around so he wouldn't have to shout.

Most of the teddies did this, including Floppy dog who left his tasty bone and joined the others.

"Right, here is what we are going to do," stated Roary. "we’re going to form a teddy tower."

"What a good idea," croaked Froggie.

The teddies all started jumping for joy. they were going to solve the mystery of the missing roar and find out what was inside that bag if it killed them.

"We need as many teddies as possible - where's Leo?" asked a curious Panda, never expecting the answer he was given.

"He's got a sore leg and had heard Rachie say that chocolate makes every girl better. He's sat eating some animal biscuits, over there I think," croaked Froggie, who was in need of some chocolate medicine himself.

The teddies all rushed over to where Froggie was pointing, never expecting to see the sight in front of them. Leo was sat in Rachie's underwear scoffing some animal biscuits.

"Why you wearing that red g-string?" asked the teddies, confused and never expecting Leo to be this way inclined.

"I have to be a good girl to get better," Leo said. “’Chocolate makes every girl better,’ Rachie says."

There was a roar, croak and moo of laughter. Everyteddy found Leo to be peculiar at the best of times, but seeing his sexy ass in the used underwear certainly topped everything else.

"We need your help," pleaded the teddies.

Leo was very sore and hobbled over towards the shelf with the aid of his crutches which were made from straws.

The teddy tower started to take shape, with the mountain of teddies reaching higher and higher.

"Nearly there, keep it steady," ordered Panda who was at the top of the pile. "I can't quiet reach," he began to moan as his spotty body was still a teddy length from the bag.

"I can't reach, I can't reach," he began to wail as he realised that the shelf was just that little bit too high.

Suddenly he felt a tug on his spotty legs.

What the flubberjubs could that be? he wondered. The tug got stronger and stronger as a set of claws began to puncture one of Panda's precious spots.

"Careful, Dan O Saurus," the teddies cried, as the teddy tower began to sway and become unstable with all the added weight of Rexy.

The heavy dinosaur eventually climbed to the top of the pile, and with one big scramble clawed his way onto the shelf, moments before the teddy tower came tumbling to the ground.

"Arrrrr!" they screamed, and then the sounds of teddy thumps could be heard hitting the floor.

Looking up at the shelf, they could barely make out the figure of Rexy, way up in the distance. It appeared very high up indeed and they each wondered how Dan O Saurus Rex was going to get down. However first they had to uncover the mystery of the spotty bag and find Roary's roar.

"Drop it down," The teddies cried.

Hop in clown, heard Dan O Saurus Rex. Now even though Rexy is a dinosaur and acts all hard, he's really a scaredy cat - or rather, scaredy dinosaur. He had always been scared of clowns ever since his great uncle had scared him with one as a Dino junior.

"O.M.G hoping clowns, arrr," screamed Rexy as he rushed along the shelf at full Dino speed, with his tail wagging behind him.

Meanwhile his teddy friends were all huddling around making a plan for how to save Rexy. How were they going to reach the shelf? It had been so hard before, and now a few of the teddies had teddy ache and were rubbing their heads in pain.

"If we bouncy on the bouncy ball to a height of 18 teddy feet we can grab hold of the curtain pole. We can then swing and let go at twenty-seven degrees and land on the drawers over there, before doing a back flip and hitting the light switch. if we take a rope we can lower ourselves down to reach Rexy and haul him up with a coat hanger…"

"No, no no, I think we should ..."

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

What will happen next?

Will they manage to rescue Rexy/Dano O Saurus?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for more cuddly fun

Hope everyone liked the picture

BED HABITS

Old 09-19-2011, 05:52 AM   #4
Rachie

What will be the teddies plan?

Find out now in …..

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 4

"No, no no, I think we should move the boingy thing over there and--" Just then panda was interrupted by a loud crashing noise. Whatever could it be? the teddies wondered as they looked up to find where the noise had come from.

The scaredy Dan O Saurus had charged along the shelf to escape from the hopping clown which wasn't there, crashing into the bag. It came tumbling off the shelf, followed by Rexy himself a moment after.

"All good teddies go to heaven," cried Froggie as he covered Panda’s eyes, preventing him from seeing what everyteddy believed was going to be DIno stuffing everywhere.

However they were all pleasantly surprised as the speed and velocity that Dan O Saurus was travelling at. He flew through the air like a paper airplane coming into landing. Boing boing, he went as he bounced on the nice soft cuddly bed.

The bag, however, floated straight to the ground, spilling some of the precious dust that was inside.

The dust sprinkled down to the carpet below and landed on top of Floppy's bone and one of Rachie's old toy rockets.

Why ever was there a bag full of dust on the shelf? Each teddy knew that Rachie had been to the seaside the previous day. Was this strange stuff from there? None of them had been to the seaside before, and all anyone could imagine was that there must be giant letter C's everywhere, or only things belonging with C could enter and leave. This would be ok for Cuddles, but no one else.

Now that the spotty bag was down and everyone could see nothing but browny gold dust, they were struggling to think of where they should search next.

They were all determined to find Roary's roar. Where could it possibly be? Everyteddy in teddy town began to search - Everywhere except for under Rachie's bed, where they had heard stories of giant monsters sleeping. Nobody that had gone under there before had ever been seen alive again.

"Well the Roar can't simply have vanished into space could it?" squeaked Panda, looking out the window and seeing lots of pretty twinkly things far away in the distance. They always looked so fascinating in the dark sky.

"Search me," answered Floppy, replying to Panda's previous question.

Billy Bear crawled over to Floppy and started to tickle him.

"Stop it, stop it," cried Floppy, who was rather surprised at being tickle attacked like this.

"He didn't mean you had to search him like that," laughed Panda. Billy really was the silliest bear there ever was.

After he had finally got his breath back, Floppy turned to Dan O Saurus Rex and said, "I dare you to go under the bed and see if there are any clues to where Roary's roar might have disappeared to."

"You want me to go under the--the--the—there?" said Dan O Saurus, shivering in fear of all he had heard about the dark dungeon.

"Well someone has to do it, and as you are the only one with a mighty rawr, it seems only right it is you."

Dan O Saurus Rex really didn't know what to do, he didn't want to seem like a scaredy dinosaur in front of his teddy friends. Nervously he ..........

TO BE CONTINUED......

What will Rexy do?
Will they find the missing Roar?
Keep reading Teddies adventures for answers

Special thanks again go to Leo, for time spent checking

BED HABITS

Old 09-21-2011, 03:37 AM   #5
Rachie

How brave will Dan O Saurus be?

Find out now in ....

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 5

Nervously, Dan O Saurus crawled to the end of the comfy bed where he had landed. Was he really going to be brave enough? What would he do if he came face to face with a troll or a monster?

Lifting up the valance sheet, he stared into one of the darkest scariest places in teddy town. With everything looking far darker than he had ever imagined.

“Can i have the pig?” he asked.

Taking hold of it he began to venture into the unknown.

What would he find? Would he come out alive?

As the valance sheet came down behind him, trapping Rexy in complete darkness, he gave a shudder and turned the pig on.

Glowing brightly, Dan O Saurus began to feel brave. "I can do it, I can do it," he repeated as he searched everywhere for clues while being relieved that his dare had started and would hopefully be over soon.

There was loads of junk under the bed, old games, crisps packets, a few books, and a bright pink box that stated "ADULT TOYS, DO NOT ENTER." Kicking a DVD out of the way that slid easily under the valance sheet and to the teddies, he wondered how much further the darkness would go on for.

Suddenly Rexy's fluffy stuff ran dry as he saw something. It was a book with a picture of a rocket on the front. The Answers Lie in Space was written across the front in big letters.

Grabbing the book, Dan O Saurus Rex began to tug and pull it to the edge of the bed.

"ARRRRR," screamed the teddies as the valance sheet slowly came to life once again. "IT'S A TROLL or a MONSTER, they have eaten poor Rexy," the different teddies cried as they dashed around in a mad panic.

"Hold on, hold on," cried Panda in the end as he noticed the blue fluff of Rexy's fur skin.

"It's Dan O Saurus, is it really you?" asked the teddies, hoping he hadn’t been captured.

To everyone's greatest relief, Rexy seemed fine and had what looked like clues.

"What you got there?" asked Panda looking at the book with interest.

"Well I thought it was interesting, as the words say the answers lie on space," answered Rexy.

"Does anyone know what space is?" asked Floppy with his big ears hanging besides him as he listened to every word everyteddy said.

"I know," answered Billy, feeling he wasn't silly anymore. Everyone stared at Billy wondering what he would have to say.

"What do you know?" asked the teddies as they waited in anticipation at discovering something new.

"Well I have heard Rachie talk about space before - she told me it's this great big long thing that you keep having to press. Something like a bar, I think I recall," said Silly Billy.

"Oh I know what a bar is," interrupted Dan O Saurus Rex. "A bar is a bit of chocolate, they make people fat."

"Oh, so the answer can be found when we get fat," growled Floppy.

"No I've heard that a bar is a place where you go to drink, I think they call it a pub too."

"So we need to find a pub that sells chocolate?" wondered Panda.

Meanwhile Dan O Saurus began scanning through his book expecting it to tell him where the place they were looking for was situated.

There was a big picture of a round green and blue circle which said YOU ARE HERE in bold capital letters. All around here was black except for a small picture of a rocket with the word rocket besides it. The big blackness had the word SPACE clearly listed.

"Hey every teddy come here," Rexy shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will the teddies do next?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers?

BED HABITS

Old 09-23-2011, 06:05 AM   #6
Rachie

Find out what happens next now in ..........

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 6

"Hey, everyteddy come here," Rexy shouted.

All the teddies did just that and crowded around Rexy and his book.

"Wow, is the chocolate bar and pub up there?" asked Panda, seeing the picture of the rocket which he believed was similar to their own.

"I think we should all rest and wake up in the morning and decide what to do next," suggested Floppy, believing everyone's thoughts were all jumbled up at present anyway.

“What has Star got over there?” asked Froggie.

Everyteddy rushed over the Star who was sat looking at the DVD box.

“What you got there?” they all asked curiously.

“It’s got a picture of a man and two ladies on it, and something about DP, whatever that is. It came from under the bed,” replied Star, puzzled at what DP actually meant.

“I think it stands for Dorothy Pekins, and is a shop where people get new clothes,” replied Silly Billy before continuing, “if you put it into that machine there it shows it all on that big box. Pass it here and I will show you.”

“I think it’s time for bed, we can all watch what clothing they decide to buy tomorrow,” suggested Panda.

Everyteddy agreed. Scurrying back to their original places, they each tried to get as much sleep as possible, wondering what adventures they were going to have the next day.

It seemed to take a lifetime for some of them to fall asleep, but finally they all did. And while they slept, the magic began.

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What will happen in the morning?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures to find out.

The main part will follow in around 6 hours time with another picture

Thank you for all the views and comments and special thanks for Leo for proofing a difficult part including editing the image so it could be shown.

BED HABITS

Old 09-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #7
Rachie

Thank you for over 100 replies/comments in just 9 days.

What will happen in the morning?

Find out now in ........

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 7

Dan O Saurus Rex was the first to wake up the next morning, totally forgetting about the DVD with the sight in front of him.

“Wow.” He could hardly believe his eyes – he asked himself if he was still dreaming as he waved his tail frantically.

"RAWRRR," he roared waking everyteddy up,

Everyteddy had one thought - except Floppy, who's wishes over night had actually come true. He was asked what he wanted for tea and beyond everyone's belief he had actually got it.

The dust that had sprinkled from the bag onto of his bone and the rocket had magically managed to make it grow far, far bigger than was ever imaginable.

"This must be a sign sent down from above, to help us all find Roary's lost roar," yelped Floppy, who was as excited as anyone imagining they would be able to fit inside the rocket and travel up into space.

"So are we going to fly that thing?" asked Billy, totally forgetting what it was called.

"Cool," roared Dan O Saurus Rex. "I have always wanted to fly and sing. It's going to be so cool.”

"I said thing, not sing," said Billy, trying to get Rexy to understand.

"I want to fly in the rocket, not fly with a wing," Rexy muttered unhappily, as he believed he wasn't going to be allowed in the rocket.

"I said thing - not sing and not wing but THING!" yelled Billy.

This time Dan O Saurus heard perfectly fine and gave a wide smile made his jaw look scary but friendly at the same time.

"Who is going to be brave enough to go into the rocket first?" asked Panda, hoping he wasn't going to be the one that was nominated.

The rocket was so colourful with 5 different shaped cut outs for different shaped teddies to climb through.

"I'll go first," yelped Floppy, who understood if the rocket took off unexpectedly he could glide back down to teddy town with use of his gigantic ears.

“Don't forget the magic powder,” Panda cried, believing it may be important when out in space.

Floppy slowly tried to shove his favourite bone into the rocket, but it was just no use. It had grown to such a size it was just impossible.

"Stupid bone," he eventually yelped wishing it was back to its normal size again, or at least just for a minute or two.

As the bone wouldn't fit, Floppy decided to try and post himself through the circle shape which had luckily grown bigger with the use of the magic powder.

Panda then stuffed the bag of magic powder through the square.

The rest of the teddies all scrambled on board too, determined not to be the only teddy to miss out on an adventure of a lifetime.

Roary was still very sad at having lost his roar. He was however grateful for all the work his friends had done to try to help him recapture it.

There were only two teddies not on board when .......

TO BE CONTINUED ...........

Who wasn't onboard?

What will happen next?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for more cuddly fun.

BED HABITS

Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #8
Rachie

What is going to happen next?

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 8

The rest of the teddies all scrambled on board, each determined not to be the only teddy to miss out on an adventure of a lifetime. Roary was still very sad at having lost his roar. He was however grateful for all the work his friends had done to try to help him recapture it.

There were only two teddies not on board when Floppy cried, "How are we going to get out of teddy town into the great outdoors?"

"We need to open that window, Otherwise we will have to fly through the house, but that could be dangerous," Panda said.

Billy Bear and Dan O Saurus Rex were the only teddies not on board. Between them they built a staircase of bricks leading up to the window.

After what seemed like an eternity, the stairs were built and both teddies had reached the windowsill.

"Arrr," screamed Billy Bear as he looked out the window and saw a fierce looking dinosaur staring back at him.

"Don't worry Silly Billy; it's only a reflection," grumbled Dan O Saurus, who would have really liked to meet a hot female and have some DIno to play with.

It took Rexy a while to explain to Billy what a reflection was, but eventually it sank into his thick skull.

"Now what were we up here for?" Billy finally asked, having totally forgotten what his assignment was.

"We need to open this window so we can fly the rocket out into space and find Roary's roar," replied Dan O Saurus Rex.

"But the catch is too high," moaned Billy, seeing what looked like the catch for the window around one and a half teddies high.

Rexy just smiled as he remembered what they had done a few hours earlier to get the mystery bag off the shelf.

"You can give me a piggy back," Rexy said, thinking that this would get him high enough to try the catch.

"What is a piggy back?" asked Billy Bear.

Rexy felt like he was wasting time explaining and instead started to climb onto Billy's back.

Eventually Billy got the message and clutched Dan o saurus's legs tight steadying him and preventing him from falling.

"Got it," Rexy soon cried as he swung on the window catch.

There were cheers and cries of joy from the different teddies that were inboard the rocket as they each a waited in anticipation for the window to be open and the rocket to start.

There was a long pause before one of the teddies cried, "What's the holdup?"

The window just wouldn't open.

"I think it's locked," cried Rexy in an unusually sad, quiet voice.

"We need a key," shouted Billy who was starting to get tired of supporting the heavy dinosaur on his back.

"A pea? It's not the time for thinking about food now," grumbled Rexy as his belly gave that dino hungry rumbling feeling.

"I said we need a key!" shouted Billy again.

"I heard you, I still can't see how peas will help us, but I will get some out of teddy town's kitchen."

Rexy scrambled down Billy's back and ran off into the distance with Billy shouting, "Key! Key! Key!" behind him.

A few moments later Dan O Saurus Rex finally heard correctly and stopped dead. He wasn't sure where the key would be, and was sure the best option would be to fly down the stairs and look for another escape route.

The two teddies rushed back to the rocket full of teddies and began to form a plan.

What would their plan be?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers

BED HABITS

Old 09-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #9
Rachie

What was the teddies plan?

Find out now in ……..

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 9

The two teddies rushed back to the rocket full of teddies and began to form a plan.

"If we get some rope, Billy can hopefully throw it over the door handle and we should be able to undo the door meaning we are free. We just have to make sure we are not seen and captured. The best way out of the house will be the cat flap at the front door. Does everyone understand?" Roary asked. He sobbed, as he missed his roar more than anything.

"When are we going to get into the rocket?" asked Dan O Saurus, believing Roary had missed that important piece of information.

Hearing this and believing it was true that he had forgotten to mention, Roary whimpered, "Our initial plan is to wait here for you, If for any particular reason we can't do that, we will wait outside by the side of the garage for ten teddy minutes."

"Okay," answered the two adventurous teddies as they set off to work.

Billy went and collected the rope from an old set of trainers.

Wow, why ever did those silly big things put rope in their shoes, was this a game or something? thought silly Billy who could only think of hughmen using it as a punishment tool of some sort.

With the rope (shoelace) Billy clambered onto the drawers and swung it at the door handle. After a few tries he finally succeeded and the string was in place.

"Ready to pull on the count of three," shouted Billy to Dan O Saurus Rex,

"Ok Rawrdy when you are."

"Three," shouted Billy, missing out the other numbers completely like the silly bear he was.

"Pull," Billy shouted as the rope was clutched tight in Rexy's vicious mouth.

The door magically was pulled open and everyteddy could see freedom. However just then something terrible happened. Something far, far more terrible than any teddy could ever have imagined. What were they going to do?

There was utter panic for Dan O Saurus and Billy who were still high up in the drawers as the beast entered the room. The beast may have looked cute and cuddly to some, but every teddy knew that his jaws had carried many teddies away and more than likely eaten them.

The bark he made sent shivers down everyteddy's zips and made their stuffing run dry.

"WOOF WOOF, WOOF WOOF," the beast barked, as he tried to scramble up the drawers to maul the two tasty teddies.

"OMG, what can we do, what can we do, what can we do?" repeated Rexy over and over again.

As all of this was unfolding Panda and Froggie were sat in the driving seat of the Rocket.

"Teddy flubbed jubs," they all cried as the beast entered.

"Let's get out if here," they cried, not wanting to wait and see what would happen next.

"I dare you to turn that key!" screamed Roary, who was too big to get into the cockpit to fly the spacecraft.

As quick as a teddy gets a cuddle they turned the key, but all that happened was a load of lights became lit on the rocket dashboard. ‘Insert coins here to accelerate’ was clearly printed in capital letters.

“FlubberJubs we need some coins” panicked Froggie. “Go get Miss Piggy, quickly,” he then croaked.

In next to no time, Miss Piggy was found, a blue coin was quickly inserted into the rocket slot and the teddies were then ready to go.

They turned the key and pulled the choke and off they went in a cloud of smoke.

The rocket soared through teddy town and into oblivion, but what were Billy and Rexy going to do?

Find out by reading the next part of Teddies Adventures

BED HABITS

Old 10-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #10
Rachie

What will Billy and Rexy do?

Find out now in .....

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 10

The rocket soared through teddy town and into oblivion, but what were Billy and Rexy going to do?

Billy looked past the bed and onto the fort? at the other side of the room where his rescue plan would take place. However what was the easiest way of getting here, he wondered?

The bed was only separated by about 90 teddy feet however to a teddy this was massive with a drop to oblivion if they failed to make it across the gauge.

"Here is the plan" said BIlly in a quiet voice hopping that the barking monster wouldn't hear. "I think we should use the rope and swing over to the bed. We can then drop onto the train and escape"

"Ok, that seems like a monster proof idea" replied Dan O Saurus.

The two adventurers swung the shoe lace in the air above their heads and eventually it hooked onto the bed rail. "When I say go, go" snapped Rexy.

Billy was about to set off straight away with Rexy's second go. When Rexy shouted "Hang on"

What was Billy supposed to hang on too, he really wasn't sure, the only think he could think of was the rope. As quick as a flash he clutched the rope and just hung there not moving an inch.

"What you doing" rawred DIno, who was always puzzled with Billy's actions.

"I'm hanging like you said"

"Not like that you dipstick" worried Rexy as the barking monster jumped up and down as he tried to reach silly Billy.

"I have an idea" yelled Rexy in a panic, as he rushed off to fetch a pack of biscuits. Moment later he was back and throwing the biscuits at the barking machine.

"What is the idea behind this" asked Billy still clutching the string as tight as he could.

Rexy replied "Well I heard off Rachie something about Puppy play, I can only guess that this is it, are you ready to go"

Billy said nothing and just hung there looking puzzled as usual.

"Ready, teddy, go" shouted Rexy as he realised his puppy play idea wasn't working as planned. Billy swung like a teddy on a rope across to the other side, landing on the bed with a big bounce.

It was now Dino's turn, realising he was a little over weight and that clutching the string and sliding across may not be the best idea he instead decided to walk across like a trapeze.

Now if you have ever seen a DIno crossing a trapeze you will know it looks hilarious, especially with a woofy thing barking down below.

Eventually after tossing and turning Rexy managed to clamber to safety and reached the bed at the opposite side of the string.

"What is the plan now" they asked each other.

After a few seconds of thinking their plan was set. “We will abseil down onto the train and hopefully escape. I heard Rachie mention that the train runs on balls, which you put in the top.

"Were are we going to get the balls from" asked Rexy confused.

"Well I have a set hear" said Billy looking down at his nappy/diaper. "If I sit at the top of the train with these inside that sucky thing, surely it will work" he continued.

"We will have to be quick, who knows how long the monster will be occupied with them biscuits" continued Rexy.

As quick as a flash BIlly swung himself down the string. So this is what swingers are like, he thought hearing Rachie mention it several times. Reaching the bottom he landed on the train bum first, with his teddy fluffy area sat in position the sucking began to take place

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What will the teddies ride be like?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for more fluffy fun

BED HABITS

Old 10-03-2011, 08:11 AM   #11
Rachie

Thank you for everyone that has read and commented and my proofer Leo. All support is wonderful.

How will Blly and Rexy's train ride go?

Find out now in ........

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 11

With his teddy fluffy area sat in position the sucking began to take place.

"You need to pull that lever to start the train," said Dan O Saurus Rex.

Looking up he noticed the barking giant rushing towards Billy and the train. As quick as a flash he jumped down, onto the train where Billy was moving the lever forward.

"OMTG (Oh my teddy god) if this is what a blow job feels like, I'm in heaven." The sucking from the train had stopped and instead a fierce blowing was in place, with Billy's balls being affected badly.

With the two teddies on board, the train was ready to start. Billy turned the key and pulled the choke and off they went in a cloud of smoke. The train set off with record speed with different coloured balls shooting out the back of the train.

The barking thing was left trailing behind panting as he tried to keep up with the teddies.

"Nearly half way to the door," screamed Rexy as he watched the escape go as planned.

"Oh dear, oh dead, oh dear," said Billy moment after.

"What's the problem?" asked Rexy puzzles as everything seemed to be going as well as well could be.

"My balls are getting sore with all this sucking and blowing, I don't think I can stand much more," answered Billy, looking down at the hairy things below him.

It wasn't long before Billy had to admit defeat. The two teddies had to think quickly. There first choice was to jump on Rocky the rocking horse.

Rocky made good progress and they once again left the woofy thing trailing behind, barking frantically as he tried to catch his teddy tea.

Once again there plan was foiled as Rocky began to get tired. They both asked themselves if they could think of a better plan. Looking up, they noticed Fe Fe the black and White cat. The teddies had always been close friends with Felix, who often slept at the bottom of their bed and gave them a bath with his long pink tongue.

Picking up one of Leo's lost crutches (straws) the two teddies rushed toward the cuddly fe fe cat as fast as their furry legs would carry them.

"Climb up his tail, climb up his tail!" they shouted to each other in a mad panic.

Once the teddies were there they had to think fast; the train and the horse ideas hadn't worked out, perhaps this would be there last chance.

"Pussy bondage," shouted Billy. "I heard Rachie say something about it in the past. Just give me a teddy minute to think."

"We haven't got a teddy minute to waste, hurry!" screamed Dan O Saurus, watching the monster get closer and closer.

"Oh, yes," cried Billy. "Rachie says something about pussies, bondage, makes you forget about everything. I think it's where you whip them or something," Billy continued, trying to make heads and tails of what he'd been told.

The two teddies both firmly sat on fe fe's back, and within a split second Billy grasped the straw in his furry paws and slammed it down onto the pussy.

There was the loudest moan (meeeooowww) any teddy had ever heard before he rushed to his feet and began to run at record speeds.

"It's working," cried BIlly ecstatically as he remembered being told by Rachie that you moan if it's done right.

"Do it again, do it again," rawred Rexy who was having a Dino of a time.

Billy again grasped the straw tight and gave the pussy another whack as hard as his teddy powers would let him. The pussy went faster and faster as the two teddies grasped his collar.

"So this is what collars are for," said Billy, who was learning something new all the time.

Felix shot out of the room like a cat on heat with the teddies laughing and giggling as they thought about their adventure. Down the hallway they went at record speed. No teddies have ever travelled as fast.

"Sugar lumps," Rexy cried.

"What's the matter"? Replied silly Billy confused again.

"L— l— look," sputtered Rexy, letting go of Billy's back for the first time to point in front of them.

Billy looked in front, and noticed to his horror ......

TO BE CONTINUED .....

What did Billy notice?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for more fun and laughter.

BED HABITS

Old 10-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #12
Rachie

What did Billy notice?

Find out now in ......

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 12

Billy looked forwards and noticed to his horror that the stairs were getting closer.

"What do we do, what do we do," screamed Rexy in a mad panic. He had never in his fluffy life been this scared, well at least not since the last time…

"Give me a teddy minute to think," muttered Billy, who like usual wasn't the quickest teddy to think on his paws.

But it was too late, and Felix went pounding down the stairs. ‘Boing, boing,’ he went as his black and white socks thumped on each step.

The two cuddly friends were shook up like a sweet in a paper bag. Their soft bottoms kept bouncing on the pussy as they mounted and dismounted the pussy with each step.

"This feels greaaattt," spluttered Billy always wondering what Rachie had meant when she said she enjoyed things bouncing on her pussy.

They rode the pussy for what seemed like ages. Billy's balls were getting sorer and sorer with his recent blow job and now all the bouncing he was doing.

Eventually they reached the bottom of the stairs. Noticing that Fe-Fe wasn't heading in the direction they wanted to go the teddies quickly jumped off the pussy, landing on the floor with a thump.

The woofy monster had luckily been left miles behind, and they were free to make their way to the meeting point.

"Where was we going to meet the others?" asked the forgetful bear.

"Near the garage," replies Rexy, remembering they still had a fair way to go and not much time, but which was the fastest way? Looking left and right, they saw Rusty.

Rusty was Rachie's good old trusty remote controlled car. Rusty wasn't any old car - he was made out of a car kit and was lots of wonderful colours.

"Look," shouted Rexy as he begun to charge towards the car with giant thuds. Thud, thud.

With the biggest jump a teddy has ever made, the teddies dived onto Rusty. Taking hold of the controls, Billy looked confused. "How does this thing work?" he asked.

The two adventures studied the control. There was a joystick that could point up or down, and a swivel stick.

"OMG, does it fly?" asked Billy, excitedly seeing the up arrow and jumping to conclusions.

"I think there is only one way to find out," answered Dan O Saurus, as he quickly push the stick up.

The acceleration that Rusty made was phenomenal and neither teddy was expecting it. Instead of flying up into the air, like they had expected, they zoomed forward through the kitchen.

“The barking thing is catching up again - we need to go faster,” Rexy roared.

Indeed the woofy thing was catching up to them. However, they had no time to worry about this.

"Watch out," cried Billy as he saw the chair legs looming in front of them.

The teddies clung on for dear life, not knowing what to do.

"Try the other lever, the other lever," repeated Billy over and over.

Rexy moved the joystick to the left and Billy was gobsmacked with what happened.

"Duck," cried Rexy seeing the bar on the underside of a chair hurtling towards them at full speed.

"Quack, Quack," replied Billy, who really did like ducks. Looking high and low for the duck he didn't see the bar on the chair until it was too late. He was literally gobsmacked and almost fell off Rusty.

They kept swerving between the various different legs until they approached a ramp.

"Sugggaarrr," shouted Billy, realising they would be flying through the air in next to no time.

Hitting the ramp, they did just that and flew onto the kitchen worktops, landing on the children's train tracks. They were literally powerless.

They flew round corners, jumped over bridges with the spotty monster barking far behind.

"Watch out for the window," screamed Rexy with a fearless roar.

TO BE CONTINUED .............

What will happen to the teddies next?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 10-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #13
Rachie

What is going to happen next?

Find out now in ………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 13

"Watch out for the window," screamed Rexy with a fearless roar as they hit a ramp and went hurtling through the night. Higher and higher they flew, before coming to land on some soft grass outside.

Bump, they went, with the car shattering into a thousand pieces behind them.

"This is where we have those teddy bear picnics," laughed Billy Bear, remembering the time he had sat opposite Rachie looking up her short black skirt and seeing her pantyless holes.

The two teddies sat excited smelling the fresh air and watching the big black fluffy sheep floating across the sky.

"Do we need to race off and find the garage?" asked Rexy, believing that was the only sensible thing to do.

The answer was "Okay," and another weird shake of the head from Billy.

"Sorry, Rusty," the two fluffy things cried as they jumped to their feet and ran off as fast as their paws would carry them.

It didn't take them long to find the garage and a relieved party of teddies sat besides the rocket. They were happy Billy and Dan O Saurus were safe.

"I think it's time we went to find Roary's roar," said Star Cow.

With everyteddy agreeing they hopped back into the colourful rocket and asked MIss Piggy for a special coin, inserting it into the correct slot they zoomed way up high towards the fluffy sheep.

"Watch out for those sheep," cried Star, before screaming, "Mooo-ve to the left, mooo-ve to the right. I think the moooo-ment is right to fly straight between them - we need mooooo-re speed!"

Floppy did just that, and the acceleration from the Rocket was phenomenal. Billy and Rexy thought they had been travelling at some speed on Rusty moments earlier, but it was nothing compared with this.

"What are we going to do to pass the time?" asked a polite young cow called Cuddles.

"Well, we could continue our game of truth or dare," answered Floppy, who was sat busy flying the spacecraft through the sky.

The teddies all giggled as they realised this could be a special trip indeed. Looking out the various shaped windows they were amazed at all they could see.

"Okay, who's gunna go first?" asked Quackers

"I dare everyone to hold a full glass of water between their legs for the next ten teddy minutes," cried Panda, not waiting to be told who's go it was, or even ask if they wanted a truth instead.

"Oh, this is going to be interesting," cried star, who really was wobbly on her feet. She could hardly stand up for a minute without falling over.

The teddies all looked around for glasses and went to the magical rocket kitchen to fill them up with water. Everyteddy on the main floor other than Floppy and Panda soon had a full glass of water ready to attempt the dare.

Floppy really was a careful rocket driver, and there was hardly a jolt as he changed direction ever so slightly. "This is going to be easy, if the rocket is as still as this," thought Froggie out loud.

Rexy sat there wanting a little more fun. How could he have this? he thought to himself. Suddenly an idea came to him. "RAWR," he yelled at the top of his voice.

A few of the teddies jumped and spilt the ice cold water all over themselves. But the worst teddy affected was Billy, who wet himself with fear. Luckily he was wearing a diaper to catch his bear wee.

Thank goodness he was wearing it or there would have been pee flying through the air everywhere, as even little bears have a lot of urine to deposit.

Some of the teddies sat with wet fur, feeling a little annoyed at the trick Rexy had played. The rest of the teds remained with the water between their legs laughing at all that had just happened.

"Seven teddy minutes left," yelped Floppy.

"Wow look at that big yellow ball," croaked Froggie, as he looked out the window at the passing sun.

"This flying is easy, I think I could do it with my eyes shut," said Floppy showing off his skills by taking his feet off the controls.

"Okay, if you’re that good, I dare you to fly it on your own while blindfolded."

"Okay, whatever," answered Floppy, not wanting to be outdone.

"What can we use as a blindfold?" asked cuddles, as he began to search the various different drawers in the colourful rocket.

"I know what we can use to blindfold Floppy," croaked Froggie.

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What are they going to use to blindfold froggie?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers.

PS - There maybe a photo inserted in the comming days (depends if can find items/teddies required) Been ill since tuesday and halted progress.

BED HABITS

Old 10-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
Rachie

What will they use as a blindfold.

Please read laugh and comment

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 14

"I know what we can use blindfold Floppy with," croaked Froggie.

Everyteddy stirred, wondering what he was going to suggest.

"Well down on the third floor, I saw Leo parading around in a black pair of panties - we could use them, surely. If Floppy thinks it is so easy, why not add the extra effect of Rachie's smell and taste on his powerful nose/tongue?"

Everyteddy looked happy at the suggestion, and Star went off on her wobbly legs to find her friend Leo. The room was left in silence. Was Floppy really good enough to fulfil his dare? they wondered while sat with the glasses of water still between their legs.

Approaching the weird rocket lift, Star had to push the different coloured/shaped blocks through their respective holes. Completing this, the lift soared down at record speed, giving a frightful jerk at the bottom.

It didn't take Star long to find Leo's quarters.

"Leo, we need your underwear," asked Star, cowering on her skinny feet.

"What do I get?" snapped the furry leopard.

"Errrerrr," cowered Star, not expecting to be challenged. "What do you want?" she eventually asked.

Leo sat smiling to himself, realising if Star wanted his underwear that desperately, she would do just about anything he asked. He wondered what he should he say.

"Give me a teddy shake," said Leo eventually, with a smug grin on his face which had turned as white as snow.

"Okay," replied a puzzled Star.

Slowly approaching Leo she stuck out her hand and began to shake Leo's furry paws. She cowered as she felt the razor sharp claws, wondering if she was really brave enough to give them a shake.

"Not that sort of hand shake," snapped Leo, realising that Star was believing he meant a paw shake.

Star looked up puzzled, before realising what Leo was actually meaning. Cowering her legs began to shake like thunder as Leo pulled his sexy underwear down to reveal a very fluffy, yet stiff dick. Smiling, Leo instructed star to get on her skinny knees.

Doing so, Star came face to face with a monstrous sight.

"Don't be a coward - hurry up and get to work," he instructed the black and white cow.

Star really wasn't sure how everything was supposed to go, however she was soon to be shown.

Everything was fairly dark, when suddenly there was a flash of light that hit Star’s eyes like a thunderbolt. Seconds later everything began to unfold in front of her as she realised it was moving pictures. Omg it’s the people of the box, she thought, what are they doing?

There were two people on the screen. The sexy slim female walked up to a male and slowly reached for his tool.

Star sat open mouthed as the events unfolded. Would Leo really make her do all of this?

"Hurry up and get to it," Leo roared.

Star realised that to get the underwear like she had been instructed, she must pleasure Leo to his heart’s content. She was already in position and stuck out her hand/leg to grab the stiff lifelike thing that was dangling freely between Leo’s legs.

Slowly her grip tightened as she started to give the cock a stroke. Her confidence increased as she realised it was nothing like the stories she had been told in the past. Imagining the pleasure Leo was receiving caused a huge smile to cross her face.

"That's good, my dear," Leo replied, as the DVD continued in the background.

"I'm no dear, I'm a cow," Star replied, breaking the special bond the two of them had made.

Meanwhile, Leo was lost in a world of his own as Star kept stroking and tightening her grip on the precious fur.

"Keep going, I'm going to squirt, I'm going to squirt," smiled Leo, repeating it over and over again with the occasional, "You’re such a slutty cow," mixed in with good effect.

Just then something magical happened, as something white squirted out Leo’s magical cock.

The white stuff flew through the air and landed everywhere. "What the flubbed jubs is that?" asked a surprised Star, shocked at the sour cream-like stuff that had flown from inside Leo.

"What does it look like?" asked Leo, believing it should be obvious to what it was.

"Is it sour cream, it looks so tasty," the cow replied.

"Would you like to..."

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Hope you liked the funny part, please comment and more teddies will cum

BED HABITS

Old 10-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
Rachie

What will happen with Leo's cream

Find out now in .......

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 15

"Would you like to taste it?" asked Leo.

Star really wasn't sure what to say. She was a curious cow and the sour cream like stuff did look really tasty. "Yes please, if I like it, can I cum back and get some Moooo-re?"

"Ummm we will have to make an agreement."

Star slowly stuck out her tongue to lap up the sticky cream off the bedding. Umm the cream tasted even better than she had ever imagined. Of course she had tasted plenty of cream before as where do you think we get cream from (cows.)

"Is that nice?" asked Leo in his kind, deep voice.

"Yummmmm," was all Star could reply, addicted to the taste of the new cream.

It wasn't long before the bedding floor and walls was all clean of Leo’s special cream, and an unhappy Star wondered if she would ever find more.

"There is a little left here," commented Leo, waggling his long stick around much like they had been doing on the DVD.

Realising what Leo was referring to, Star backed away. Was she really that desperate for the cream? She began to wonder. Would she become as low as an animal and lick that thing?

It wasn't long before her need for cream took over and she quickly crouched on all knees again and stuck out her long pink tongue. It hit the right spot instantly, and the taste of warm pre made cream sent wonderful shivers down her fluffy throat.

The taste was magnificent in fact it was so good that she totally forgot about the DVD that Leo had stolen, which she had found under the bed.

To every teddies best wishes all good stuff cum to an end eventually and Leo's personal cream was soon lapped up just as the short DVD came to a magnificent climax.

Leo turned the moving pictures off and looking pleased handed Star a pair of Rachie's black underwear in a spotty bag.

Star raced off as fast as her hooves would carry her with the spotty bag clutched tight in her mouth. What an adventure she had had while completing her task and retrieving the used underwear.

It wasn't long before the cow was back with her many friends in the rocket control centre. Her friends all looked most peculiar with the glass of water still balanced between their legs or spilt over their cuddly skin.

"You all have two teddy minutes left," cried Floppy, not seeing Star approach with her bag. This was unusual as Star was usually such a clumsy cow and knocked everything over as she went.

"Mooo-rning," she said, making one or two teddies jump a little and spill cold water over themselves.

Several teddies laughed at Star as it certainly didn't look like morning with everything being dark inside the rocket.

"Have you completed your task?" asked Panda, referring to getting some of Rachie's underwear to blindfold Floppy, but never expecting all that Star had been through to get them.

"Yes, sorry it took a moo-ment to get, but they are here," she replied dumping the bag down besides the black and white spotty panda.

Looking in the bag, Panda pulled out the sexy lingerie, holding them high she smiled as ......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will happen next?

please comment and keep reading Teddies Adventures for more fluffy fun

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk