Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Default ★ Charlotte's School Trip

Click here to read the full completed story without any comments.

Chapter One

Well, hi. My names Charlotte, I’m 15 and my life is pretty quiet and, boring as much as I’d like it not to be. Well at least it was, until quite recently. We had a school trip, to an adventure centre in Paris. I wasn’t exactly ecstatic about this, let’s just say that sports aren’t my forte, I suck at everything, I can’t make my way anywhere without tripping over my own feet. I didn’t want to admit it but I was only going because of, him. The most gorgeous boy I’d ever seen, Lucas, he was taller than me but not lanky, muscular and always smiling.
So anyway, we all scurried onto the surprisingly clean coach; I rushed to the back and slipped into a window seat at the very back. The coach was obviously too big for our small class and nobody wanted to go to the back because the windows were blacked out making it dark and slightly eerie. I didn’t mind, I hoped I’d be invisible here. I looked down at my hands, twiddling my thumbs, awaiting the movement of the coach and the quiet rumble of the engine, and then suddenly I saw someone’s feet appear next to my black pumps. I looked up and saw him, Lucas. He grinned and said,
‘Can I sit here?’
It took me a few seconds to get my thoughts together and stutter out a reply,
‘Sure’.
‘I’m Lucas, you don’t talk much do you Charlotte’ He said looking right into my eyes.
‘You know my name’ I muttered, more of a statement then a question.
‘Sure, I know a lot about you’ He winked at me then leaned back.
I stared at him puzzled and he whispered
‘Getdare’
I froze gripping my seat, my nails almost tearing the fabric as he leant back again closing his eyes.
I looked around, the majority of the class had grouped at the front and the closest to us were still pretty far away or engulfed in a book or loud music.
‘Don’t worry, I’m on there too, it took me a while to figure out it was you, but I’m glad it was. I’ve always thought you seemed nice, but you’ve never spoke to me so I figured you didn’t like me’ He stated.
‘You got that bit wrong’ I giggled.
‘Well, we’ve got hours on this coach, want to play? Some truth or dare?’
‘Like you wouldn’t believe’ I sounded almost inhuman with my grin stretching out my face.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 03-22-2011 at 09:53 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to BettyBoop for this post:
Old 03-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

It's a short first chapter but it's my first story so consructive criticism, nothing much is happening yet, but I have aksed for ideas in the Authors Cafe.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
batman
getDare Sweetheart

this is a really good idea keep going!

loves....public,orgasm,nudity

limits.....familly,pain,poo.

looking for people my age to do dares with and dares to do in school, pm me
batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I suck...everything,
That's what she said!

Just kidding, lol.

That was really hard!

(waits and twiddles thumb for next poster)
Old 03-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 2

It had been silent for a while when Lucas turned to me and whispered,
‘Truth or Dare?’
I chose ‘Truth’
‘Hm, what type of dares do you like, what turns you on?’
I’m pretty sure my entire head burned scarlet
‘Public risk, you know? Nudity.’ I said in almost a whisper ‘Truth or Dare’
‘Dare’ He exclaimed confidently.
His answer gave me confidence ‘Pull down your trousers, to your knees?’
I felt awkward, but I wanted him to accept.
He undid his zipper and pulled his trousers down exposing his grey boxer shorts. I could clearly see his boner making a significant tent shape.
I chose dare next and ended up having to remove my panties from under my skirt and roll it up, I then had to venture to the front of the bus and ask Mr Gretchen for some water. For any normal person this could go unnoticed but my skirt was already dangerously short and not to mention the fact I could hardly get anywhere without falling flat on my face.
I pulled myself up, wary of the air I could feel tickling in between my legs. I could see Lucas trying to peek; my skirt was just below my ass from the back and the same at the front. I hoped my usual invisibility would help me now. I moved and fell over Lucas’ lap, aware my ass was now on show to only him. I blushed but was in no rush to get up. He gently tapped my ass, and grinned at me, I got up again fixing my skirt and stumbling down the aisle. I reached Mr Gretchen without issue, but I was nervous, which caused my walking upright to be more laboured than usual. Mr Gretchen was in the teacher’s seat at the front, lower down than the rest of the coach. He heard me approach and looked up, obviously noticing, my shorter than average mini skirt. I asked for water, becoming more confident by the second and he scrambled for a water bottle which he passed my way with a curious look. I hurried back, smiling at Lucas when I made it back. I had to scoot over his lap to get to my seat; my naked lower half rubbing over his tented grey boxer shorts. A shiver ran through him transferring to me as it went.
I was wearing my skirt, my t-shirt and a red hooded sweatshirt. Lucas sat with his half-down trousers, stretching boxer shorts and a shirt with a long sleeved one beneath.
It has begun to get dark and I know we’d be on the coach for a long while now; I took a gulp of my water wondering what was to come.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
10TimeZ

Pretty good story so far. Love the part where she falls on his lap, and the gentle tap.
Kind of short a bit, that's the only negative side of the story. But it could build up the tension =P

Good job! Keep it up. Can't wait for the next part.
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #7
Nick
Distinguished Member

I agree, this is really good so far!
Please keep up the good work!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #8
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Why thank you for the feedback.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-14-2009, 07:24 AM   #9
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 3

By this point I had left my inhibitions behind me and the only part of my brain that seemed to be alive was the part which was, let’s say not too ladylike. I’d given up trying to act like I hadn’t noticed the growing tent in his now tightly fitted pants but I had. I reached over him for my bag and absentmindedly ran my hand across it. He gulped then looked over at me.
‘Truth or Dare’ I asked him, the anticipation screaming at me. He chose dare and the butterflies in my stomach went berserk.
‘Hm, I dare you to masturbate to orgasm, any noise you make will lose you one item of clothing, and you may proceed’ I said it jokingly at first but he shrugged and slipped his hands into his boxers. My eyes boggled and I nearly slipped off my seat. He began and by the look of his face it seemed he wasn’t new to this. One part of me was wondering what I’d got myself into yet I was thoroughly intrigued.
I heard movement and I hissed ‘Lucas!’
He attempted to yank his trousers up with his hand still down his pants and they caught on him plaited bracelet getting trapped. I jumped onto his lap just as Mr Gretchen walked up.
‘Oh! Hello sir!’ I stuttered, looking down hoping he would just leave.
‘Charlotte, Lucas’ He nodded then walked back, looking guilty as if he’d walked in on us, which I suppose he had.
I jumped off him, giggling at his face and his wrist trapped still in his pants, he wriggled his wrist free and returned his trousers to knee level.
He looked at me like he was afraid or embarrassed, it made me burst into laughter and he joined in soon.
‘Well, I think my dare was, mostly, fulfilled. Now, ‘Truth or Dare’ to you.’ Lucas said.
‘Dare, again’ I smiled.
‘Hm, remove your bra....’
He paused
‘Throw it out of the window, or just place it in your bag, though if you don’t throw it out the window you’ll have to remove everything but your hooded sweatshirt and have the zip a third of the way down.’
Of course I would have preferred to keep my t-shirt on but under the circumstances, I was wearing my favourite bra. I pulled my tee off then undid my bra, I stuffed them both into my duffel then left my zip down to around my bellybutton.
I felt Lucas’ eyes on my chest but I didn’t say anything, I was around a C cup, slightly above average I supposed. Lucas had seemed to notice and that made me smile slightly. I dared him to remove his shirts, he protested about Mr Gretchen but I reminded him he could just say he got warm; Mr Gretchen did not much care for uncomfortable situations and would most likely let it go. He did as I asked, he removed his shirts together and I couldn’t help my eyes wondering down his chest to wear his torso hair travelled downward to the unknown. He also kicked of his trousers as he pulled a blanket close to him.
‘Brave all of a sudden?’I wondered aloud.
‘Mr Gretchen just fell asleep’ He said with a smirk
‘Ah, I see... my next dare’ I asked
He shuffled in his seat to find his bag, he moved his arm around in there until he seemed to find what he was looking for, he pulled out a black marker.
Instantly I said ‘Not on my face’
‘No worries, your ass?’
I blushed but turned around in my seat to rest on my knees, my skirt was short enough to see my ass, but I still felt his hands lingering as he rolled it up further. Even though I felt it impossible, my face got redder, but I didn’t turn around to face him. It was dark enough outside I could see him reflected in the glass. I noticed his boner had returned and he pulled off the pen lid and brought the end to my butt. I felt it swirl across my butt though I couldn’t make it out by the feel alone, I tried to see but he wouldn’t let me.
I’ll tell you what it says if you promise to do your next dare?’
‘Fine’ I grumbled, while trying not to laugh. ‘Truth or dare?’
He chose truth and I questioned him ‘Do you know the length of your, Penis, and if so did you measure it yourself. Also how long is it?’ I sped through the sentence, trying to keep my face from betraying my embarrassment. Lucas on the other hand seemed perfectly calm.
‘It’s around 7 inches, yes I measured it, but honestly I think everyone has, not mine, but theirs, you know’ He said sounding confused. ‘Now your dare, remove either, your hooded sweatshirt completely or your skirt until we get to the next service stop’
I looked at him to see if he was serious, he was. I pulled myself up to lean on the chairs in front of me. The closest people to us were five rows away and in a deep sleep. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain across my butt where Lucas’ hand had just spanked me. I nearly flew across the chairs.
‘What the hell-‘
He cut me off.
‘Your butt does say ‘Spank Me’’
‘What – Oh you! Humph’ I mumbled.
I noticed his eyes had once again travelled to my butt; I was pretty sure I had a red mark and decided to torture him a little. I slowly leaned forward arching my back inwards and slowly exposing more of my bare ass. I heard him groan and I moved back to sit on my feet.
‘Skirt’ I decided.
I went back to leaning over the chairs, firstly because I didn’t want to see his face because I was embarrassed enough and secondly I enjoyed not knowing what was going on behind me. I stood and slowly unbutton the button on my hip then tugged at the zipper. When I let it go, my skirt simply slipped to my feet. I felt warm air brush my legs as Lucas exhaled. I raised my arms stretching making my hooded sweatshirt to rise up revealing more of my back and stomach. I sat back down, pulling my knees up to my chest. Lucas was silent for a minute and he looked like he had forgotten to breath. I giggled then said ‘Dare for you, I’m not asking this time, get the boxers off’ I winked at him trying to suppress laughter at his stunned expression.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-14-2009, 07:35 AM   #10
ace

Send a message via Yahoo to ace

Nice and erotic story so far... particularly like the place where they almost got caught... expecting more novel dares Keep up

Limits: Family, permanent damage, exposure

ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 4

He peeked down the aisle then hooked his thumbs into the top of his boxers, he lifted himself off the chair and slid them down slowly exposing himself, I gasped and he smiled at my expression. There was no denying his arousal now and I couldn’t deny mine.
‘Well the ratio here is hardly fair’ He said nodding at my hoodie.
I caught on pulling the zip down and slipping it off my shoulders. I realised all of a sudden that I was completely naked in a coach filled with everyone from my class; this thought would have scared me if I wasn’t feeling so... exhilarated. By now everyone else was deep in sleep, but that didn’t stop me from peeking over the chairs every second. I was soaked between my legs and I had no doubt that Lucas had noticed too.
‘Let’s make the a little more interesting, shall we?’ He whispered.
I was curious to where this was going, but not worried, excited was more the case. He slipped his hand into his bag pulling out a long red scarf. He leant over to me and tied it over my eyes.
‘Lucas, what are you-‘
He placed a finger over my mouth to silence me and continued to tie in around the back of my head, I noticed now that as he did this his body pressed onto mine and he took his time. I didn’t move away, my breathing accelerated. He moved away and in the darkness I now saw I felt heat running through me from where his body had once been on mine. I felt his hand on the small of my back pulling me to the standing position, he pushed me past him and I knew I was now in the aisle, standing at the back. I felt his hand again on my wrists as he bound them together. I had the sudden fear of vulnerability, I couldn’t see, all that were left free were my feet. He led me forward then I pushed me into another seat, further back from where we were before. I felt him bind my feet together and I began to get worried. He slipped the blindfold off and instantly I noticed I was sitting next to Ricky Banners, in a deep sleep, but I didn’t care about that, I was freaking out in silence. I had to hold back a scream as I looked at Lucas pleading with my eyes. He put a finger to his lips and the look on his face made me trust him. After I got over the terror I had realised that I was becoming more aroused by the second, I felt tingly between my legs and my wetness was beginning to cover the seat next to Ricky, my nipples were erect and the excitement overwhelmed me. Lucas slowly pulled the blindfold back over my eyes, subjecting me to darkness once more.
I sat and waited until I felt warm breath at my neck, I knew it was Lucas as it came from the aisle. I felt a cold, what I assumed to be a bottle at my throat. He began to pour the ice cold water I’d retrieved from Mr Gretchen down my body. It was cold, I tried to wriggle my arms from behind my back but it was hopeless. I stifled a gasp as I felt his hands run down my sides, over my stomach down to my legs. He untied my feet momentarily retied them either side of my chair. I was aware that Ricky was sitting right next to me and I had no way of escape, but the only way I could get Lucas’ attention was to talk, and that might just wake Ricky up. I kept silent as his hands travelled to my knees and up my inner thighs. One of his hands reached up to my nipple while the other teased me below. I gasped, sucking air into my lungs, trying to be silent. He froze as I heard Ricky groan, and felt his seat move as he wriggled. He suddenly thrust his finger inside of me and I squeaked, my back arched and I nearly fell forward. He carried on until I was seconds from orgasm then he stopped, I relaxed, slumping back in my chair. Lucas untied my feet but left my blind and my arms tied. He led me back to our seats and placed me in my chair. My breathing had still not ceased being way to fast and I felt my chest rise and fall, while the thrill drained from my body. He removed my blindfold and let out a muffled laugh. I rested my head on the back of my chair and sighed.
The coach began to slow and I saw the sign for services.
‘Kids, if you need the bathroom, or want to go into any shops you can do so now’ Mr Gretchen shouted from the front.
Everyone began standing, stretching out their limbs and exiting the coach. I jumped and pulled on my skirt and hooded sweat shirt and just managed to yank my panties on as Mr Gretchen began walking up the aisle. I stuffed my bra and t-shirt back into my duffel as Lucas pulled his t-shirt on and his jeans. We stood up and hurried off the coach before Mr Gretchen could notice Lucas shoving his boxers under his seat.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-14-2009, 10:35 AM   #12
Pingu
Be afraid

I like the story as it's original. Too many stories I've read are based on blackmailing and slave/master role so it's good to see some classic TorD being used.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #13
Nohbdy123

Really good, keep writing!
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:43 PM   #14
Coyote
getDare Addict

wow. Very good. I like this....alot
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #15
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

This story is truly brilliant, personally one of the best i've read on here for several months maybe over a year. Brava!
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk