Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-09-2022, 09:37 AM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Chalet Girl

Monday morning, you open the door to the chalet and walk in, still hung over from last night. It’s a mess. Fucking pigs you think to yourself as you survey the kitchen which looks like a bomb went off in it. You walk into the living room shake your head and wince as a piercing pain shoots through it. You look at all the beer and wine bottles scattered around, the glasses, most still half full and the pervading smell of stale alcohol which makes you want to throw up. Resignedly you start to pick things up. This is not how you had expected this winter to go.

It had actually started off much more promising. You’d taken a job to work as a chalet girl at a French resort, you loved snowboarding, and perhaps more importantly you were hoping you were going to have the opportunity for some great sex after a break up with your ex boyfriend. You’d arrived at the resort, checked into your employee accommodation and been delighted when it turned out the partner assigned to work at the same chalet with you was Carlos from Chile. He was tall and as far as you were concerned very sexy, and you’d flirted shamelessly. Turned out he had a girlfriend back home, but that wasn’t going to stop you, after all what happens on vacation stays on vacation doesn’t it, even if it’s a working one.

A week or so after getting pretty much nowhere with him, you’d bought a bottle of wine and invited him for a little drink after leaving the chalet for the evening. You’d turned the heat up in your room, and after a glass of wine had slipped off your sweater, then after a second glass you’d accidentally on purpose missed your mouth and splashed a little red wine down your shirt. Still trying to make it look like an accident you’d told Carlos you needed to soak it, so taken it off and put it in the bathroom sink, then pretended there was some on your jeans - there wasn’t - so had pulled them off and rubbed water into them.

You’d turned to look at Carlos, now just wearing a bra and panties, tried to make yourself blush. Damn, he had to get the message now, surely, and you were throbbing as you sat down again next to him on the bed. Well, get the message he did as he leaned in to kiss you… You started to make out, arousal surging, loving the fact that you were already almost naked with him. You’d reached around and unclipped your bra, shrugged it off, grabbed Carlos’s hand and pulled it to your breast, moaned as you felt him brush your nipple. You’d pulled away, never taking your eyes off him, stood up and pulled your panties off, stood there naked, looking at him then straddled him.

You’d put your hands down and undone his jeans and gasped as you pulled him out, he was already hard and huge You stroked him, imagining the feeling of him filling you and you lifted yourself up to sit on him. But to your dismay he pushed you away…

“No.” He said. “Not this… I have my girlfriend, I cannot make love to you, be unfaithful to her…” What the fuck. You looked at him in disbelief. Here you were, sitting stark naked on his lap and he was saying no? Seriously?

“W-well… You d-don’t have to tell her…” You stammered. “I won’t, she’ll never know…” You wanted his cock inside you, desperately. But he shook his head.

“No.” He said again. “I cannot.” Then he took your hand and pulled it onto him. “This we can do. But not make love…” You were furious, frustrated, wanted his cock filling you. You considered telling him to fuck off and get out, but then decided that masturbating him might make him change his mind, so you started to stroke him. Well, you must have been doing something right because suddenly, without warning he gasped and you felt his semen spurting over your chest. Not exactly what you were hoping for. He’d lain back on the bed and closed his eyes as his cock softened in your hands. Finally he’d opened his eyes and looked at you.

“I’m sorry Lesley…” He’d paused and looked up at you. “We cannot do this… I have my girlfriend…” And he’d started to do his jeans up. “We can be friends” he said. “But not lovers. Ok?” Again you’d just stared at him in disbelief, your arousal throbbing through you. He’d started to get up, pushing you gently off him and he turned and walked slowly towards the door. He turned to look at you standing naked by the bed, shook his head. “I’m sorry Lesley.”

“Well fuck you Carlos.” You’d hissed angrily. “You think that’s Ok? Come in here, have me jerk you off and then say you just want to be fucking friends?” You’re furious. Mind you, it hadn’t really been quite like that, had it. It’d been you who’d made the plays, you who had gotten naked for him… Still, you’re mad.

“That’s not nice Lesley.” He’d said, still looking at you. “You shouldn’t speak like that to people.” You stared at him with wide eyes and watched as he walked out of your room.

You’d stood there dumbfounded. Had that really happened? You looked down your body, and yes, it had. Angrily you’d grabbed a handful of kleenex and cleaned his semen off you. Ok, you have to admit you can be a bit direct with your language sometimes. You’d often argued with your ex and that’s probably one of the reasons he’d split up with you, but still…

You were mad, but still desperately aroused, nothing like this had ever happened to you before, you had a good body and no guy had ever turned you down like that. Ok, you’re a bit flat chested, but you are slim and toned and if you got naked for them, and you did that a lot, loved being naked in front of a guy, they fucked you, or at least had the decency to give you an orgasm some way.

You sat down on the bed and shook your head. You sighed and laid back, let your hand slip between your legs and started to masturbate. But despite your arousal, it was no good, you were too angry, too frustrated if that’s possible, so you’d given up and just gone to bed.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 11-14-2022, 01:11 PM   #2
Whispering Dom

Well, Carlos didn’t last long after that, he must have asked to be moved to a different chalet or be given a new partner, because a few days later you’d turned up to work and Emily was there. She was perhaps a year or two older than your 21 years or at least it seemed that way to you but very friendly and you got on well right away. She was from the south of France, but spoke great English, which was good as your French was not all that strong. You reckoned it was going to be fun working with her as your partner. Ok, she wasn’t Carlos, but having a girl around would remove that temptation and you decided that it was in any case probably better for all concerned if you tried to find sexual play partners among the tourists and let your work colleagues be just that.

It turned out she was a great cook, well she was French, so after a while you’d ended up splitting the workload, she’d done most of the cooking and spent the evenings at the chalet doing the dinners, and you went in the next day to clean up. It gave you the chance to go and snowboard in the afternoons and to party in the evenings, although the partying was not really turning out to be too successful.

You’d had a couple of hookups, and they’d been ok, well, much better than Carlos, and there was one guy who’d actually been pretty good, he’d known what he wanted, and took it and you’d liked that, had spent a couple of nights with him. But then his vacation ended and he’d left, and you were back to masturbating again. A lot.

It was Sunday. You’d cleaned the chalet, and since it was a new group coming in it had been a big clean, changing all the sheets and towels. You’d still been there when Emily had arrived to start preparing the dinner.

“Want me to stay and help out?” You’d asked. She was becoming a pretty good friend, and you’d be happy to help out if she needed anything.

“No. I’ll be fine, you have a fun evening.” She’d smiled at you and given a suggestive wink. You’d not really thought about it before, but maybe she had a naughty side too. Well, most people probably did, didn’t they. When you’d chatted she’d never mentioned boyfriends or anything, you had just assumed that she probably had one, I mean she was good looking and confident, and now you reckon probably a bit naughty too.

Sadly though it hadn’t been a fun evening, the place was dead, you’d had one too many drinks on your own and you’d ended up back in your room, masturbating again. You had such a sex drive, but you had to admit to yourself that this little winter experiment wasn’t working out how you had hoped, at least not when it came to having great sex.

So here you are, picking up discarded bottles and glasses on a Monday morning, trying not to throw up and filling the kitchen sink and starting to get the place back in order. Suddenly the door opened and you look in surprise as you see Emily walk in.

“What are you doing here?” You ask.

“I knew it was going to be a mess, so I came in to help out.” She looks at you and grins. “Ten guys.” She says. “And rowdy. They’re definitely here to party. It’s going to be a challenging week!” You shake your head and go back to the cleaning.

Between the two of you, you get the kitchen and living room back in shape. You go and check out the bathrooms, pick up discarded towels and hang them up, thinking again that this group seem to be animals. You can’t imagine they behave this way at home. You’re just happy that you’re not supposed to go into bedrooms while guests are staying, you hate to think what state they must be in.

“You going out on the mountain this afternoon?” You turn and look up at Emily who’s standing in the doorway and shrug.

“I guess, maybe do a couple of runs.” You stop. “What about you?” Emily shakes her head. “I can come in and help later so you have time if you want.” Emily smiles at you.

“That’s nice of you to offer, but no, I’ll be fine.” Again you shrug.

“Well, you know you only have to ask, especially if it’s going to be a difficult week. I really don’t mind.” She smiles at you.

“Nope. You go and ride, and have a fun evening. I’ve got to get a few things ready, it’s all good.”

Well, the snowboarding definitely cleared your head, and you’d stayed much longer than you’d anticipated, almost until the lifts closed. You contemplated dropping by the chalet to see whether Emily needed any help, after all, it was just an informal agreement that you split the work, but in the end you’d gone back to your room, got changed and headed out to a local bar. For some reason the resort still seemed a bit dead, and there weren’t many people in there, so you’d had a few drinks, flirted with the bartender, but could tell that wasn’t going anywhere, so had gone back to your room. It was still quite early, but you were actually a little tired having boarded for longer than you expected, so you undressed and got into bed.

You considered masturbating, you always seemed to be fucking horny, but in the end you just closed your eyes and drifted off.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 11-18-2022, 10:15 AM   #3
Whispering Dom

You were woken by a knocking on your door.

“Lesley? It’s Emily… Can I come in?” You sit up, pulling the sheet up to cover you.

“Uh… Ok.” The door opens and you see Emily peering round the door.

“Oh, sorry.” She steps in. “Were you asleep? I should go…” She stands, not moving silhouetted in the doorway.

“No, it’s Ok.” You look at her. “Come in. Is everything Ok?” You reach over and switch on the light by the bed as Emily steps in and closes the door. She walks over to the bed and sits on it.

“Yeah, it’s all fine.” She pauses. “Sorry, didn’t mean to disturb you. Didn’t even know if you’d be in yet, it’s still early.” She looks at you. “Did you go out? Are you Ok?”

“Yes, I’m fine. It was just a bit dead out…” You look at her. “But everything’s Ok at the chalet?’” She laughs quietly.

“Oh yeah. Like I said, they’re a rowdy bunch. But they’re nice, just want to have fun.” She pauses and looks at you. “I must have been propositioned half a dozen times.” And she laughs again.

“Oh, really?” You say. “Any of them worth taking up?” You smile and wink at her wondering whether she might have indulged her naughty side. Would be fun chatting and maybe comparing notes.

“They’re not really my type Lesley.”

“Ah… So what’s your type then?” Again she laughs.

“Guys aren’t really my type at all…”

“Oh.” You can feel your face flushing. You hadn’t realized, or even thought that Emily might be gay, and you instinctively pull your sheet tighter around you. You see her smile at you.

“Don’t worry” She said. “I don’t bite.” She’s still smiling. “Well, not unless I’m asked to.” And she grins as you feel your face flush again. “So what’s your type Lesley?”

“Um… Well… I’m not all that fussy…” Your voice tapers off, that might not have been the best thing to admit to, she might think you’re a slut. She’s looking at you.

“Have you ever been with another woman?” Your eyes go wide and you blush furiously and shake your head feeling not a little anxious sitting naked in bed with her sitting just a few feet away. Is she making a pass? She looks at you a long while. “You should try it, I think you’ll like it.” You swallow hard. She is making a pass, and you’re really not sure what you should do. She’s staring at you and you feel frozen in place, mesmerized as if you’re under some kind of spell, you just look at her with wide eyes. Then to your dismay she reaches her hand out and pulls the sheet away from you, your hands seemingly not able to hold on to it or perhaps not wanting to, just allowing her to take it, revealing your breasts. Still you feel frozen, unable to move, and surprisingly you sense a twinge of arousal. You’d always assumed it was being naked in front of a guy that turned you on, but it seems maybe you just have an exhibitionist streak in general…

“Lovely…” You look and see Emily gazing at your breasts and again you swallow. She looks up at you. “Are you Ok Lesley?” You lick your lips, don’t know what to say. “I love your little titties, can I touch them?” She’s looking right at you and now you can’t speak. She’s gazing into your eyes, you can feel your lips moving, but no sound comes out. “I won’t if you don’t want me to. I can go if you want…” But she makes no move to get up and leave, just sits staring into your eyes, and still you say nothing despite the fact that you know you are sitting naked in your bed, exposed from the waist up. You’re not sure why but her eyes drilling into you feels almost hypnotic. It feels like you sit staring at each other for an age, you really can’t understand why you haven’t said something, asked her to stop, to go, then as if in slow motion you see her reach a hand out and feel her brush your nipple.

“Ohhhh…” Your body shudders as a wave of pleasure washes over you. Your breasts may be small but your nipples are incredibly sensitive. Again Emily brushes it with her thumb and you almost double over. You look up at her, breathing heavily. She smiles at you and slowly pulls the sheet further away, you watch almost hypnotized as it slides down your tummy then retreats further, uncovering your naked groin, creeping down your legs. You hear Emily sigh and look up at her.

“Should I get into bed with you Lesley?” She says quietly. It’s as if you’re in a trance, and still you don’t speak, just look at her and lick your lips again. You want to shake your head, but for some reason you can’t, you feel as though you’re paralyzed, not with fear, but it’s almost as if she’s not letting you say or do anything. She looks at you intently, then stands and pulls her top off, unclasps her bra and drops it. You’d never really noticed her figure before, I mean why would you have? You check out guys, not girls and besides, pretty much every time you’ve been together you are both wearing bulky winter clothes. But she has lovely breasts, bigger than yours, but perky with small dark nipples. You shiver. She smiles at you.

Her hands go to her waist and she unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down, bending down to pull her shoes and socks off as she slips them from her ankles then she stands up again and slowly pulls her panties down and kicks them away. She has a little dark thatch of pubic hair, very European you think in a detached way as you gaze at her, not like you smoothly shaved. She stands naked for a moment then walks to the bed and climbs on next to you. You have turned your head to look at her as she strokes your face.
Old 11-23-2022, 12:19 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

“Lie down” she whispers, and slowly you do. You look up at her as you feel her hands caressing your nipples and again you shudder as pleasure washes over you. She leans forward and you feel her lips on your skin, brushing your nipples and it feels so good, you arch your back and let out a quiet moan. She has rolled over and is kneeling across your body as you feel her flicking your nipple with her tongue. Then she is slowly kissing down your body, you lift your head up to watch as her head moves down you, you feel her probe your belly button with her tongue…

For a moment you feel warmth between your legs, realize it’s her breath on your skin, then shudder as you feel yourself gently caressed. You arch your back and spread your legs as she starts to lap at you. You always loved it when guys went down on you, but you have to admit that with a few exceptions, Emily is doing a much better job than they ever did. You are already close to orgasming, and for a fleeting moment you think that at least this is better than masturbating. You feel Emily push her tongue deep inside you, feel her lips rubbing against yours and you moan quietly, then she is lapping you again, and with a jerk you climax, your hips bucking.

You lay there trying to get your breath back. You lift your head and see Emily still kneeling between your legs, looking up at you, smiling. You’re a little bit shocked, that had all happened so quickly, so unexpectedly, your first sexual experience with another woman, and you’re not even sure how it had happened. You don’t remember saying you wanted it, and yet it had been really quite wonderful.

“Thank you…” You say quietly, not sure what else to say.

“My pleasure” she says. “Happy to have taken your virginity.” You lay your head down again and giggle quietly, obviously she’s referring to your first time with another girl. You feel movement, and then Emily is lying next to you. You turn your head and look at her, cannot help but smile. “Don’t worry” she says quietly. “Just because you’ve had sex with another girl doesn’t make you a lesbian.” And she winks. You feel her take your hand and gently pull it across her body, between her legs. She looks at you. “Would you like to?”

“Oh… Sorry, of course, yes…” You blush. Well, it’s not like you don’t know how to masturbate… You run your fingers slowly up and down her lips and note that while she may have hair between her legs, down below, by her lips she too is smooth. You can already feel wetness, and you suddenly feel really good that you seem to turn her on that much. Slowly you push your fingers between her lips and run them over her clit, she sighs quietly and closes her eyes. You roll over onto your side and start to masturbate her, gently playing with her clit running your finger around it as she spreads her legs. She’s starting to breath heavier now, and you cannot deny that masturbating her is actually turning you on. You rub her faster. She lets out a soft moan, then opens her eyes and looks at you.

“Put your fingers inside me…” You look at her but hardly hesitate, slipping first one, then a second finger inside her, slowly pushing them in and out. She arches her back and spreads her legs wider. You push your fingers deep into her wetness, speeding up your thrusting. She’s panting now, and you realize that you’re breathing harder too, despite your recent orgasm, touching Emily like this turning you on enormously.

She’s moaning constantly now as you push your fingers in and out of her. Her eyes are closed again as she thrusts her hips against your hand, her breathing now fast and shallow. You let out your own small moan of arousal, see her eyes open.

She smiles at you through her panting lips. “I’m going to cum Lesley…”

“Yesss” You hiss quietly through your own arousal. You turn to look down her body, see her thrusting her hips, you look back at her face. Suddenly she gasps and you feel her spasm, and to your surprise feel wetness splashing over your hand. Slowly you pull your fingers from her, gently rubbing still between her legs, it’s incredibly wet down there. You turn your face to look at her, she takes a deep breath and grins.

“Hehe… I squirted. I knew I would.” She shakes her head and laughs quietly. You look down the bed, between her still spread legs, see a patch of damp on your sheet, and giggle.

“It’s Ok” You say. “That’s another first, but it’s Ok. It’s cool.” You pause, looking at her. “You’re very sexy you know…” You can feel your face flush hot.

“So are you” she says with a smile. “You’re a natural.” You blush again. “I’ll wash your sheet tomorrow, I promise.” She pauses. “Want me to stay for the night?” She may be asking you, but you know she’s going to. There’s something about her, confidence, a sureness, you can’t put your finger on what it is, but you are quite sure that she gets what she wants. Always. But in fact, to your surprise you actually do want her to stay, it’ll be nice feeling another person against your skin, and also, you’re shocked to realize, you’re still very aroused.

“Yes. Yes, I do…” You pause. “In fact…” She’s looking at you. “I’d really like to cum again…” Again you feel your face flush as she smiles up at you, can’t believe you had the brazen cheek to come out and say that.

“Little insatiable Lesley.” She says with a grin. “It’ll be my pleasure.” You feel her hand pushing you down, and slipping down between your legs, gently caressing you. Your positions are reversed now, she’s lying on her side propped up on an elbow, looking down at you. You feel her caress you, then moan as she pushes her finger inside you. You look up at her and feel her add another finger, just as you had with her then you feel her reaching up inside you. It feels really good, now you understand why she’d asked you to do it. You usually just rub your clit when you masturbate, but you’re quite sure you’ll be adding this to your repertoire from now on.

She’s pushing her fingers into you hard and fast. It feels incredible and you are already thrusting your hips hard against her. With surprise you realize that this whole experience has turned you on hugely. You’d never have thought it, you love men, love cocks, but… You can’t remember a time when you’ve asked for another orgasm as shamelessly as you just did. But you don’t feel bad at all, feel incredibly good actually. You look up at her, see her gazing down your naked body. You moan, you’re getting close, your hips are lifted up off the bed as she pushes her fingers in and out of you.

You’re going to cum again. Your legs are spread wide, you are panting for breath, Emily seems to be thrusting into you even harder, you look up at her, see her eyes now glued on your face, a smile on her lips. You orgasm hard your body shaking with the release, your hips bouncing up and down on the bed. Slowly Emily pulls her hand from between your legs and brings it up, gently caressing your nipples and you feel your own wetness coating them. She brings her hand further up and runs her fingers across your lips.

“Taste yourself” She says quietly. You look up at her, have never done that before, but as if in a dream you open your mouth and let her push her fingers in, you close your lips as she slowly pulls her fingers out. “That is how you taste Lesley.” She says as she smiles at you. Then she laughs quietly and lays down next you you and puts her arms around you.

“Thanks again.” You whisper. You feel her hand drift down your back, stroking your butt. She gives it a squeeze.

“I want that too…” She says quietly. You stare at her, she smiles. “Not tonight, don’t worry.” She pauses. “But we’ll be doing this again, won’t we?” You swallow, but nod. “Good. Now let’s get some sleep. There’s going to be a lot of cleaning up to do tomorrow. Here and at the chalet.” And she laughs quietly.
Old 11-24-2022, 06:44 PM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Keep the story going please, I aways enjoy your work.

Thank you.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 11-30-2022, 10:50 AM   #6
Whispering Dom

You’re alone when you wake. You had slept very deeply, and you look around the room. Had you dreamt everything? You pull the sheet off yourself and look down between your legs. Nope, not a dream, there’s a stain on the lower sheet. You feel a twinge of embarrassment, why had Emily left without waking you? Was she embarrassed, ashamed?

It’s late, so you hurriedly shower and dress and head over to the chalet to start cleaning up. You’re surprised when you arrive to find that Emily is there.

“Morning.” She says brightly, smiling at you.

“Is everything Ok?” You ask. She looks at you.

“Of course” she says. “Why do you ask?”

“Well… Last night…” You pause. “And you weren’t there when I woke up…” You’re feeling embarrassed, unsure. Emily smiles and walks over to you.

“You were sleeping so soundly” she’s looking at you. “So pretty, and I didn’t want to wake you.” You blush “Everything is great. Are you Ok?” You breath out and nod, feel yourself smile.

“Yes, I am. Really good.” And you blush again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll clean your sheets later when I get back.” She’s smiling, looking at you. “It was great last night. Don’t worry, we’ll be doing it again.” Again you blush, but a feeling of relief floods through you. You’re surprised, you know you definitely like guys, but last night had been incredible, and you know you want to repeat it. You smile at her.

“I’d like that…” Emily moves closer to you, you watch her. She reaches her hand out and grabs your butt and gives it a squeeze. She looks at you and smiles.

“I told you, I want that” she says and you blush again, but it’s wonderful to feel wanted, desired. She’s still running her hand over your butt, caressing it, squeezing it, looking at you, grinning. “Looks like I’ve corrupted you eh?”

“Oh… I still like guys. It’s just…” Your voice tails off and she laughs quietly, gives your butt another squeeze.

“You just like sex, and that’s cool.” She’s looking at you, winks. “Who doesn’t.” She steps away from you, still looking at you. “I want to see it. Now.”

“What?”

“Your butt. I want to see it now Lesley.” She’s looking at you, a smile still playing on her lips.

“Oh… Really?” You look around the kitchen. “Here?”

“That’s what I said. Now, here.” You lick your lips, this feels different to last night somehow. “You want to show me don’t you.” It’s not a question, again you lick your lips, but the way she’s saying it, telling you straight up she wants to see you, not asking, telling. It turns you on and you realize you do want to show it to her. You breath in. Emily takes a few steps back and leans back against the kitchen counter, never taking her eyes off you. Waiting.

“What should I…”

“Do what feels right.” She says quietly. “We’re alone here.” Again you lick your lips, recognize arousal growing fast.

You hesitate a moment, then pull off your jacket. You’re going to show her your butt, that’s what she’s said she wants, but you’re going to strip completely. It’s what you want. You have no idea why, this exhibitionist streak must be getting stronger. Still looking at Emily you pull off your sweater, then your shirt, then unclip your bra and drop it. It feels incredible and your nipples are already hard.

“Lovely.” Emily murmers quietly and you blush.

You kneel down and unlace your boots, pull them off then stand again. Trembling lightly you look at her.

“You sure there’s no-one here?” Emily smiles and nods.

With a deep breath you undo your jeans, pull them down and off, pulling your socks off with them. You look again at Emily, then pull your panties down, kick them from your feet and stand naked, looking at her. Your arousal has surged. You swallow.

“Turn around and show me your lovely ass Lesley.” Slowly you do as she has said. You’re trembling, with arousal, with fear? You don’t know. You hear her voice. “Put your hands on your head.” You breath in deeply trying to calm your beating heart and do it. You stand on display. You’re amazed how good it feels. You start as you feel her hand stroking your butt, try to turn your head to look at her. “Mmmm… Lovely.” She’s gently running her hand over your butt cheeks, it tickles, then you feel her fingers start to slide up and down between them, pushing in. You gasp quietly, but still don’t move. Your legs are shaking. You feel her fingers run over your asshole, stroking gently and you let out a quiet moan. Then her hands are gone. “Turn around.”

You turn to look at her. You are trembling hard, and you’re pretty sure it’s not fear at all. She walks to you and stands in front of you, she’s smiling.

“Just as gorgeous as I thought it would be.” She says quietly and again you feel yourself blush. Again you feel her hand on your skin, rubbing your thigh. Your breathing is speeding up again, she’s looking right into your eyes. Slowly her hand moves between your legs and you shudder, spread them to give her access. You feel her fingers run up and down your lips and she starts to gently masturbate you. “You are a naughty girl, aren’t you.” You blush but she laughs quietly. “Good. I like that.” You moan as she strokes you. “Lesley wants to cum again?” You moan but nod your head.

She speeds up her stroking, her fingers running little circles around your clit, teasing. You spread your legs wider, and gasp as she starts to rub you, slowly at first, but speeding up almost immediately. Again you moan with pleasure, spread your legs wider and put your hands on her shoulders to support yourself. You are shaking with arousal. You lean your head against her shoulder as she masturbates you, bringing you closer to orgasm by the second. With a shudder you climax, leaning against her to stop yourself falling over, your legs feel weak, and you are breathing hard and fast. You feel her hands go around you, stroking your back and your butt. You smile contentedly. It’s not at all what you had expected, but suddenly the sex part of this working vacation is looking much more promising.

You pull yourself slowly away and stand looking at her. You wonder why you don’t feel embarrassed standing here naked in the kitchen of the chalet, but you don’t, you feel great. Well, orgasms have that effect you suppose. She’s smiling at you.

“Little insatiable Lesley.” She says with a grin. You blush, but she’s smiling at you. “I like that. We’re going to have some fun, aren’t we.” Again you blush, but nod.

“I think so, yeah.”

“You want to put some clothes on while we get this place cleaned up?” She’s looking at you, grinning. “I don’t mind either way, I like you naked.” She winks at you as you blush again. “And I get the feeling you like being naked, don’t you.” And dammit, but you do.
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk