Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2021, 01:59 PM   #1
Esmith98

Default Dom here looking for his perfect match

Hey guys! I am looking for female slaves to chat with and dom.
A little about me: I am a 23 year old very open minded dom. I like exploring people's kinks and helping push them in their goals.
My likes: I have several kinks but a few include control, humiliation, being served, dirty talk, pet play, anal and giving tasks.
What I am looking for: I am looking for any female slaves 18+. I am open to all body types and kinks. I am really looking for something long term but I am open to some shorter stuff too. One of the things I'm into the most is dirty talk. I feel that I am very creative in my story telling and I'd love to have someone to do that with. On top of that I'd like someone I can give tasks too and someone who will worship me. I'd really like to start small and build up as our relationship grows. I love receiving pictures of completed tasks and such so I'd prefer someone who was eventually willing to send pics and short videos (doesn't have to be right away or include face) I'd also like to help people explore their interests and kinks and push them to accomplish real life goals.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please kik me at bootylover888222 and we can chat and see if we'd be a good match
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk