Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2023, 09:55 PM   #1
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSasha View Post
Let's try with Angelina Valentine then.
Wow! This video was the best in the whole thread, I LOVED the breathplay in this one, and I failed it about 2 thirds of the way through. Shes an absolute champ. Right after she went back on her knees from being on her stomach she just never came up off the dick for air. So hot. It did make me gag like crazy though and my face is glazed with spit from him flipping her upside down. But this was my favourite video regardless As I mentioned before I am not going to take anymore videos on this thread and will stay locked until my next thread is finished. Thanks everyone! <3 (mainly Sasha)

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GreedyBum for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, chastity, deepthroat, denial, disgusting