Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Default Christmas Eve [FICTION]

Edit: Argh damnit! Accidently pressed post before I got to finish this... Sigh <.< Ill finish this soon

Everyone was soundly asleep. Most houses were decorated and lit up beautifully for Christmas. A thick layer of snow was on the streets, which where lit up nicely too. Colors everywhere, even looping melodies here and there...

On the clock, it read '2:00 am'.

Ann, a 20 year old girl, was staring at the fireplace. It had almost entranced her. lost in her thoughts. She was reflecting over her life, and herself. Under the Christmas tree, there were no presents. Her house wasn't decorated. What did she need all that for anyway? She wasn't living with anyone. She didn't know anyone here. In fact, she had just moved here, recently, starting her new job.
So felt she could do nothing, but stare at the fire. At this time, most children were asleep, some would probably be up, keeping and eye on their fireplace, to see if a fat, long-bearded man with a red jacket and black boots would come out of it. Also, he would have a sack full of presents.
She sighed. But no one would come in here.
She didn't really have a reason to move this far from her home, and friends. But she felt she just needed it. Like her previous life was a burden to her... Nothing seemed right anymore... All she could do was to stare at the fire... It made her drowsy.. Her eyes closed...

She suddenly woke up, as a noise was startling her. it was still dark outside. The clock said '3:56 am'. She turned around only to see a man, with a mask on. She stared a bit at him before getting up and backing away. How did he break in? The man seemed just a little larger than her, and a normal body build. He had a red jacket on and... Black boots. She couldn't make out his face because of his mask though.

"You broke into my house!" the girl then said angrily.

But the next thing the remembered was being hit by something hard he had in his hand. She fainted.

Oh.. I'll stop here and continue this another time. Tension

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:16 PM   #2
Sum
getDare Devil

nice set up, really atmospheric, you feel for the girl from the set-up. Can't wait to see how you develop this, how you keep the tension up.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:00 PM   #3
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

good,
can go many different ways,
Rape
Old 11-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #4
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

She woke up, but was too lost and dizzy to realize she was awake. Her brain and eyes hadn't quite got used to being awake again. But after a few seconds, she came to her senses. She tried to move, but couldn't. Her hands and legs had been restrained by black leather straps. She looked around. Didn't recognize the environments. How long had she been unconscious? It was bright outside. The sun at it's highest position. The room she was in, was huge. There was a big, white closet, whose edges were covered in golden pain. A table had been places beside her. The walls were covered by wallpaper, that seemed to be a little too expensive that she'd ever buy it. Red, with golden stripes and patterns. It look royal. She noticed she'd been strapped to a huge bed. It was soft. The covers were of red silk, and she'd never had her head lie in such a soft and comfy pillow. She rubbed her head on the pillow a bit, and found a better position. Then her eyes closed again. For some reason it didn't bother her much being here. She felt the same as she did at her house. Lost and entranced. What was this? Who was the guy that had broken into her house, and what did he want? The bas of the window was covered in a layer of snow, and outside, it was still snowing. She opened her eyes, and watched the snow.
Then she noticed she wasn't wearing her own clothes. Her hands had each a white, fuzzy bracelet. Really soft. She had been dressed with a red corset, whose upper edge was covered with the same fuzzy material as her bracelet, and some red thongs. She was wearing red and white striped stockings too.
Suddenly she heard some steps, and she quickly looked towards the door. The rattling of some keys reached her ears, and then the door opened. A girl stepped in, carrying a tray. On the tray was a glass of strawberry juice, Ann's favorite, and what seemed to be some very deliciously cooked chicken.
Ann stared curiously at the girl. The girl stared back with the same curious eyes. She placed the tray on the table, and kneel in front of the bed, and kept looking at Ann, who was about to open her mouth. But the girl placed her fingers on her mouth, indicating to keep quiet.

"I know you have alot of questions, but it's best you keep quiet for now." she said with a small, soft voice.

The softness of her voice matched her looks. She had long, brown hair, just as silky as the covers of the bed. Her eyes had a pleasant, green nuance. Her lips were full and red, and her skin was pure and pale.

Ann closed her mouth. She felt comfortable in this soft presence. The girl didn't seem like a threat.

"Now... I will feed you, but first, I'll release your hands. Please don't try to do anything with them though..... M-master would be very displeased if you did." she said, still softly, but also a bit nervously.

Then she reached for the straps and untied them. She helped Ann get in a sitting position, and started cutting the chicken into tiny bits.
Ann stared at the chicken hungrily. Her stomach growled. It looked perfect.
Then the girl took a fork, and started leading the food to Ann's mouth, indicating for her to eat it.
Ann's cheeks grew red, but she ate it, and the girl kept feeding her till the plate was empty.
Then she took the glass, and held it against Ann's mouth, and tilted it slightly, so she could drink it.

"Master will be very pleased with you." The girl said, as Ann was done drinking, and smiled.

Ann's cheeks grew even more red. She looked down. Then back up. She had a burning question inside her. Who was the guy? Master as the girl called him. And who was this girl? Why was she so nice?

It seemed as if the girl understood her questioning look and said: "My name is Olive. I was named it by Master. You'll get to meet him soon."

Then she reached for Ann's hands and and strapped them to the bed again. Ann didn't resist. The girl took one last glance at Ann, smiled, and then left.

Yup... Part two is done.. I'll write more as inspiration comes along

Edit: I corrected some grammar errors and stuff. if you see any, I encourage you to tell me so

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #5
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome. Very good. Please continue!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
Old 11-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Its a great story! But remeber not to rush or it wont be as perfect as it is now.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Old 11-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #7
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glutgod View Post
Its a great story! But remeber not to rush or it wont be as perfect as it is now.
That's why im taking time to write the next chappie

most humiliating dare:
Old 11-29-2007, 12:13 AM   #8
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

i am curious and hungary........when you are ready please continue this stry it has potential.................................btw c'mon strawberry you know the people love you don't let them down with a bad strawberry...............................omg i wrote strawberry not story lol what a bad joke/typing error
Old 11-29-2007, 09:17 PM   #9
molten man
Distinguished Member

I know. I think he took a little long!!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-29-2007, 09:24 PM   #10
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
I know. I think he took a little long!!!
SHE strawberrys a girl lol butifull one at that as well
Old 12-02-2007, 10:01 PM   #11
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

OH my goodness. Someone make a writing award please...
This, my stawblebewwy friend, is fantastic.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #12
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

hey hampers! how are you doing
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old 12-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #13
molten man
Distinguished Member

sorry. I think she took a little too long!! lol

26/m/straight
Old 12-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #14
hotstuff90

great story and i know your taking ur time to write it but comeon it's awesome and i for 1 thing everyone would like to hear more i don't mean to rush you
Old 12-07-2007, 04:46 PM   #15
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuff90 View Post
great story and i know your taking ur time to write it but comeon it's awesome and i for 1 thing everyone would like to hear more i don't mean to rush you
Yea I've been meaning to update it, but I've been busy. I'm really glad you like it though

I have a few things in real life I need to take care of before I have time and enough energy to create a new chapter. But it doesn't mean I'm not plotting and stuff.
I'm gonna try and update it as soon as possible

Thanks for keeping me encouraged.

most humiliating dare:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk