Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
xXGuitarslaveXx

Post Whats the worst thing you ever have had your slave do?

Tell me what the worst thing you have ever done to your slave!
xXGuitarslaveXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:06 AM   #2
b0ris

I know this is the worst, since
- she said so
- I did it as well, alongside her, and I found it terrible as well.

The challenge we set ourselves was to take a dip in a cold river, every hour, during 36 hours.

To get to the river we had to run through a snowy garden, then down the steps off the boardwalk.

The first couple of times, it was just like all cold-dips we did before. I'm quite used to it, she was a bit less, but it wasn't her first time.

In the begining, each dip was no harder then the one before or any other dunk. The warming up part was fun as usual.

What was terrible was the waiting. Knowing that in a few minutes you would have to do it all over again and again and again.

We started (stupidly) somewhere in the afternoon. When the night fell, it became colder outside. Staying up one night is normally no problem, but drained of energy, sleep attacks really fast. I have to admit that she had to wake me up a few times. She could easily have skipped the entire night, but she didn't. That made me so proud of her.

To sum it all up: we didn't get ill at all. We were very tired afterwards. We expected this to be physically hard (and it was) but we enormously underestimated the psychological aspect of having to do 36 dunks. That was what made this the worst ever.

I still like the cold challenges, but I'll never again do something over such a long time with so much waiting and dreading in between. (Unless I've got to punish somebody really hard *veg*)
Old 10-20-2010, 05:18 AM   #3
LaurenLC

Eating dirt. Lots of dirt.
LaurenLC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk