Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-18-2023, 03:16 AM   #1
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue girl's adventures in Kink

This is a fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue, check out her excellent blog.
This story was inspired by Blue having fun with a swinging couple and getting an all over tan

Blue swinging in the sun

My master had dared me to spend the weekend with a swinging couple. I arrived early on Saturday morning at their house in the hills above the city. Their driveway was screened by trees and native bush so I felt comfortable slipping my clothes and shoes off and putting them neatly on the backseat. Exiting the car naked, I walked to the front door and knocked.

The wife answered the door wearing a lovely summer dress. She smiled brightly when she saw me and I noticed she had a posh English accent. While she was at most only a few years older than me, standing naked in the doorway I felt like her naughty teenage daughter. It was clear that she was the mistress of the house and I was her naked ‘fucktoy’.

Leading me into her lovely house, she introduced the rooms as we passed them until we arrived in a large open-plan lounge that opened out onto a paved and manicured garden with views over the harbour. I noted a large spa pool in the corner, hoping to use it later. Her husband was working naked outside, wearing only a green gardening hat as he pruned some roses.

Just then, a mobile phone rang, and the wife went over to retrieve it. "Yes," she said into the phone, "she has just arrived... thank you for sharing her with me, she is lovely..." She listened briefly before saying, "Of course... yes sir... anything... now? Yes Sir... I am coming."

She turned back to me, placing a manicured finger on my lips, shushing me, preventing me from asking any questions. She looked at me with a sign and said, "I'm sorry but I have to pop out briefly".
"Let me introduce you to my husband", she said as she took my hand to lead me into the garden.

The husband seemed slightly older than her but quite tall and athletic as if he did a lot of running. I couldn’t help noticing his dick was a good size but hung limply. He glanced at me briefly before turning his attention back to his wife. I was a bit miffed, to be honest. I felt like waving at him and saying "Hey, look at me! Young, sexy naked girl here." 

The wife told him she had to pop out and could he look after me until she got back. She then reached under her dress and removed her panties, giving them to him. He raised her underwear to his nose before saying, "Thank you, mistress." Well, that at least cleared up who wore the pants in this house. She promised she would be back as soon as she could. We both watched her stride out of the garden and into the house.

I felt his strong hand on my arm and turned towards him, he was holding out her panties. "Put these in your mouth," he instructed, in a rough Yorkshire voice. I had to smirk at his strong farmer accent - was he for real? Was there hay in his hair? Did he drive a combine harvester? He saw my amused reaction and frowned down at me. I hesitated to comply but saying no did not seem to be an option, so let him push the panties into my mouth.

He led me over to a small section of lawn and instructed me to lie down. With practiced skill, he secured my wrists and ankles to hoops in the ground. Thus I was tied down and spread-eagled in the sun. He stood over me casting a shadow across my face. I looked up to see that he had a huge erect penis, clearly a grower, the wife certainly had nothing to complain about. I giggled, pleased that he had finally noticed me, and felt my pussy gush in response. However, instead of having his way with me, he just dropped his gardening hat over my face, obscuring the view, and walked away leaving me secured and exposed in the middle of the garden.

It was still early morning, and the air was fresh and the ground cold, but the sun shone warmly on my body. I tested my bonds a couple of times before relaxing and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. I could hear him working in the garden, and at some point, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a jump, testing the bonds that held me down, as cold water was sprayed over me. The cold water felt wonderful on my hot skin. Suddenly, the spray of water turned into a pulsing jet directed roughly at my pussy and clit. It felt so good but far too intense. I cried out but found myself being turned on and edging close to orgasm despite the roughness. The jet of water was suddenly turned off, and I groaned with frustration into the pair of panties in my mouth.

The gardening hat had fallen off and I could see him standing over me with a garden hose laughing. My skin felt hot and began to sting as he roughly dried me with a towel. I could see my breasts and nipples were pink with sunburn. He draped the towel across my face before squirting a cold liquid across my breasts. He knelt next to me and massaged the lotion into my burning breasts. The relief of the lotion was only momentary before the heat of the sunburn returned. He continued to rub lotion over my whole body before focusing on my tender pussy. The wet tip of his dick kept brushing against me as he worked.

He started to untie my bonds but to my surprise, he just flipped me over onto my front and tied my free wrist and ankle again. The grass felt rough against my sunburnt skin and my hair covered my face. He then sprayed me down with cold water from a hose, giving my gaping pussy a good pounding with the water jet. He then left me dry in the sun. He finally returned to massage more lotion into my back. He took extra time massaging my bottom before he started lubing my asshole with several fingers. Even in its sun-abused state, my treacherous pussy was begging for attention.

Suddenly there was an angry female voice demanding what the hell he was doing. He was scolded for spoiling her weekend and remonstrated about the strength of the sun down under. The husband was then ordered inside and told he would be dealt with later. The wife returned quickly and I was released and led into the bathroom for a long cold shower.

I eventually drove myself home, covered in cooling aloe vera lotion and a towel wrapped around my waist, my breasts were too red and tender to cover.

I took a couple of days off work and thankfully the worst of the sunburn was gone after a few days. Master said he would deal with the couple and some compensation soon appeared in my bank account.

A week later in the city center at lunchtime, I saw a figure I recognised, the bastard husband. He was struggling to walk in a business suit, and his face was sunburned red like a lobster.

Master has decided that I will maintain this all over tan this summer. To comply, nude sunbathing has become a regular activity, but I am very careful to always apply plenty of sunscreen.

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-22-2023 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Add info
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 03:18 AM   #2
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Foreword - About Lionsan’s Blue Stories

Foreword - About Lionsan’s Blue Stories
This is a fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue, check out her excellent blog.

In early October 2023 I decided to start walking to the office, I’d been working from home for a while (years) but had been lacking the motivation to exercise. An irregular ten-minute walk to the local hipster cafe was not cutting it (sorry Stephan the German Barista, I still love your coffee with the foam dicks shooting love hearts). I was looking forward to a long Christmas holiday (in Summer down under) and wanted to be ready to wear a swimsuit by the pool (Tasmania, I’m coming your way).

It is actually a reasonable stroll to the office and the spring weather has been unusually warm, to be honest, it was a bit bloody painful to start with. I was bored with listening to Audiobooks or podcasts and really needed something to distract me while I walked.

So I started to type on my phone a short smutty story and before I knew it I was at work feeling ready to tackle the day! To be fair, my walk to work had taken ninety minutes compared to the normal three-quarters of an hour and the phone keyboard is tiny on the front screen so half the words were mispelt, but I had the basis of a story. I briefed my colleagues on what to do when I accidentally step in front of a bus. On the walk home, I added to and refined the story. Feeling pleased with the story I ran it quickly through spell checkers and Grammarly(tm), and used text to audio to listen for mistakes. I finally felt like I had a story, where people might believe I knew how to spell and knew what good grammar was, yeah nah.

SilverBlue on getdare had been the inspiration for the story, so I sent her a copy. She shot me down and told me what a terrible story it was. I vowed to never write again. The End

Nah, Blue is a good kid (but very naughty) and encouraged my writing which stroked my ego.

They kept suggesting I post my stories on the GetDare forum, so blame them that you are reading this. I was not keen as I was achieving my own goals, self-centred prick. However they kept making this suggestion, and the rule is on the third time you have to give up and agree (well it should be a rule, new rule for getdare?). Blue does not realise but I am secretly training her to nag me until she gets what she wants. So now I have to post something otherwise they will know what an unreliable asshole I am.

Please send all negative feedback to SilverBlue, haha
Don’t let Lionsan ever post another story
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post:
Old 11-18-2023, 03:21 AM   #3
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue becomes more confident

This was my first silly short fictional story starring SilverBlue
This story was inspired by things that worried Blue.

Blue becomes more confident
My master likes to see me naked, so to become more comfortable with being naked, I challenged myself to remain nude in my apartment. After several weeks of being naked at home, it felt normal. I was so comfortable being naked at home that on occasion leaving the house, my heart would jump as I quickly checked I was actually dressed.

However, I started to regularly dream that I had accidentally left the house naked, and I was still nervous when standing naked by the windows opening and closing the blinds. I even considered putting up a modesty net curtain to stop people from looking in. Another source of anxiety was that somehow someone was videoing me with my laptop while I was naked. So, I put a piece of tape over the camera.

However, I realised hiding my body was the antithesis of becoming comfortable naked. Clearly, I still had some way to go before I was completely at ease being naked in my own home, let alone sharing my body with others.

To overcome this, and although I was sure that no one was looking through my windows, whenever I opened or closed the curtains, I stood for a full 30 seconds exposed to the window, pretending to be confident. The lounge had full-height windows, so my naked body was completely visible during this time. After only a few weeks of pretend confidence, it became real confidence. In the morning, I would stand in front of the windows slowly drinking a cup of tea while the sun shone on my naked body.

When summer arrived, I took down the curtains completely and removed any temptation to close them. Before bedtime, I would stand in front of the lounge windows masturbating, stopping just before I reached orgasm.

Next, I faced my fear of leaving the house naked. Each day, I go for an early morning run. The night before, I would place a pair of running shoes, socks, Lycra shorts, and a sports bra in a box by the front door. In the morning I step out of my flat naked and quickly pull on my running clothes before leaving the apartment block for my run. Returning home, I check for people before quickly stripping naked on the doorstep, and only then, finding my keys to open the front door. Anyone could enter the corridor and catch me naked, which caused me both a lot of anxiety and excitement.

This became my routine, except I started wearing just a short Lycra running dress with nothing on underneath. The running dress was much easier to slip on quickly on the doorstep, but when running fast, it would bounce up at the back and flash my bare bottom. The breeze under the dress would cool me down as I ran. However, few people were usually out and about so early so they missed the show.

One evening feeling daring, I decided to masturbate with my apartment front door open. I unlatched the front door and let it open halfway. Ready to close the door if someone came, I faced the gap and started playing with my pussy while squeezing my breasts. It was hard to finish as I was nervous that someone would walk down the corridor outside.

The following night was warm and stormy. Feeling very horny, I decided to go a little further. The strong gusts of winds from an open window was making it hard to hold the front door open. Stepping outside the door slammed shut behind me, making me jump. I quickly looked both ways but saw no one in the corridor, I ran to the closest fire escape stairs and walked down carefully to the ground floor naked. Exiting the building I found a set of half-hidden steps out of the worst of the rain to sit on. I spread my legs and filmed a video on my phone as I masturbated on the steps, planning on sending it to Master later.

Lying satisfied on the steps, I realized that I had closed the front door behind me without my keys, locking myself out.
After checking the door was locked, I rang Master and asked him to come let me back into my flat. Luckily, none of my neighbours ventured outside into the storm. Master laughed when he saw me naked, wet, and bedraggled hiding outside my apartment. He wrapped me up in a big towel and drove me over to his place for the night. I soon warmed up in his spa pool but had to explain how I ended up locked out naked in the storm.

I am not sure if I have conquered my fear of leaving the house naked or if it has been reinforced. However, Master said he would help me overcome my fear of being filmed on my laptop. As it is a work computer, I did not want to mess with it. Instead, Master bought me WiFi security cameras that feature motion sensors and email notifications when they are activated. He shared the feed with both of our phones. He decided that I didn't need a top sheet or duvet on my bed so he could see me sleeping naked at night.

Initially, I was very conscious of the cameras, particularly those in the bathroom. However, I soon forgot about them and returned to my normal routine. That weekend, I went to his house to have all my holes abused. In his lounge on his 100-inch 8K TV was a highlight loop of my week naked at home, with a particular focus on my moaning while I did my daily edging with a big toy. I was surprised how clear the video was, you could see every detail of my pussy as I pleasured myself.

Fast forward to today, as I masturbate on my bed I wonder if Master has shared my 'naked at home' video feed with anyone else. I roll over onto my tummy and face a video camera doggy style so they can get a good look at my pussy and plugged asshole as I edge for their viewing pleasure.

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-22-2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old 11-18-2023, 03:49 AM   #4
SilverBlue

Information Adventure awaits...

I'm just pleased that you are brave enough to share your writing, my nagging at you to post them has finally worn you down . You've put in a lot of time into your writing and I think they're good enough to be shared. Being the muse is an honour and I think people will enjoy reading the series of adventures.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 11-18-2023 at 03:51 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 11-18-2023, 03:58 AM   #5
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Thank you Blue, you're an excellent muse and very supportive. More Blue stories to follow
Old 11-19-2023, 02:32 AM   #6
lurker54321

We sure this is fiction, she is quite bold and sexy
Fun story, was a good read.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lurker54321 for this post:
Old 11-20-2023, 09:28 PM   #7
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue’s Bubbly Night

This is the third fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue,
This story was inspired by Blue enjoying being passed around like a party favour

Blue’s Bubbly Night

Master is holding a party tonight, and I have been eagerly edging all day in anticipation. I am wearing a lovely gold mini dress similar to the one worn by Harlequin in Suicide Squad. It shimmers and sparkles, and drapes from my breasts, held up only by a thin gold chain behind the neck. As I am not wearing any underwear, it is also scandalously short. However, I know that at some point during the party, I will be stripped naked and used as a party favour.

As guests arrived, I acted as the lady of the house by answering the door and making sure they had drinks. They were mostly couples who seemed to know Master but were new to me. However, I recognized one guest - my doctor. My master had arranged for him to give me a regular health check-up. I was grateful to have a doctor who understood our lifestyle and wouldn't ask silly questions. It also helped that he looked like a tall blonde Greek god. He was always professional but when I was strapped to the gynaecological chair, I wouldn't have minded him taking a few liberties.

I was surprised that he had not brought his equally beautiful wife. Instead, he was with a pretty blonde girl who looked about 18 years old and wore a cute pink PVC nurse's uniform. She seemed very nervous and kept tugging at the hem of her dress, which only caused her large breasts to bulge further out of the top. Her chest and breasts were pink with blush. They both refused alcohol and I brought them some orange juice instead.

When I returned to the lounge, I found the little PVC Nurse still clutching her glass of orange juice and looking like a scared deer. The hunky doctor had his back to her and was talking to Master. She stood out as she was the only person at the party in fetish wear. However, I think the god-like doctor subconsciously intimidated anyone else from approaching her.

I decided that it would be best for me to act as a good host and go talk to her. She looked so grateful to have someone to talk to, and soon she was talking freely about herself. It turns out that she had recently moved from England. A country girl who grew up near Cambridge and loved riding horses. She emphasized the fact that she was an actual nurse, having just qualified in the UK. A family friend had arranged for her to work at the doctor's surgery as a sort of gap year after university.
I asked if she was dating the doctor, and she responded with starry eyes, "I wish, I would do anything for him", with a laugh she gestured towards her tiny PVC nurse's uniform, "I am doing anything he asks". Before I could ask any more questions, the doorbell rang, and I made my apologies before going to answer it.

At the door were another couple. I vaguely recognized him as someone who Master had let roughly fuck me at another party. Standing next to him was a naked female. She was very pretty, shorter and probably slightly younger than me. She wore only a black dog collar and high heels. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and her nipples and shaved cunt had multiple piercings.
I was immediately jealous. I thought I was going to be the entertainment tonight. Master was standing behind me, and he welcomed them in. I looked up at him questioningly, but he just said, "Follow me."

Master led me back into the lounge, took the bottom of my gold dress, and lifted it over my head, leaving me standing naked in just my high heels. I noticed the PVC nurse watching me wide-eyed from across the room. Master guided me to a leather sofa chair and then picked up each leg and placed them over the arms of the chair.

My legs were spread wide to expose my suddenly very wet pussy. Looking up at Master, I reached down and started rubbing my clit and pussy with one hand while squeezing my breast with the other.

Master smiled and stepped aside as I saw the newly arrived naked girl on her hands and knees crawling towards my wide-open legs. Understanding dawned as to what was about to happen, I am not naturally attracted to girls, but Master has decided to develop this in me.

Everyone in the room was watching us. I continued to play with my very wet pussy as she approached. Strong hands then took my wrists and legs and held them above my head while spreading my legs further until my bottom lifted off the leather seat. With a smile, the naked girl started licking my pussy enthusiastically. I could feel studs in her tongue stroking my clit and pussy as she lapped up my juices.

I noticed that the young Nurse had moved closer and was watching intently while the Doctor was massaging and squeezing her breasts, which had finally escaped from her PVC nurse uniform. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my building orgasm.

The licking tongue stopped, and I opened my eyes to see the Nurse slowly insert the stem of a large bottle of beer into the ass of the naked girl who had been licking my pussy. With the narrow stem of the bottle, all the way in, the nurse shook it a few times until the liquid started draining into the girl's bowls.

The naked girl's head was then pushed down again into my pussy, and she started to lick me with renewed vigour. I watched as the blonde nurse was handed another bottle of beer and continued the process of filling up the naked girl's rectum with smooth thrusts of the bottle. Just as I was about to cum the girl's licking slowed down, then stopped. Her eyes closed as her head lay drowsingly on the seat between my legs. A group of men easily picked up her small frame and carried her out of the room.

I was rolled over by strong hands so that I was head down and ass up. My head rested on a leather chair while my pussy and ass faced the watching room. An open bottle of beer was placed at the entrance of my pussy, and I was slowly and steadily fuck with it. The cold liquid foamed out inside me and poured down my legs. I felt bad about Master's carpet.

From between my legs, I could see the nurse return. She squirted cold gel on my asshole before inserting the stem of a bottle smoothly into my lubed asshole. I could feel the flow of cold bubbly liquid filling up my bowels as she gently shook the bottle. A second bottle followed the first, then a large butt plug was inserted. All the while my pussy continued to be invaded by the beer bottle, pushing me back into the chair with each thrust.

The alcohol quickly started to make me sleepy, and I finally collapsed forward onto the chair as my arms gave way. I dimly sensed strong hands lifting me into the air and carrying me out of the room.

Part 2

I woke up abruptly to find myself lying in a bed under a duvet. My mouth felt dry, and my pussy and asshole felt like they had run a train. I realized that I was in one of Master's spare bedrooms. The naked girl from last night was just slipping into the on-suite bathroom. Suddenly, I felt an urge to pee. Quickly, still naked, I crossed over to Master's main bedroom to use his bathroom.

Sleeping in Master's huge bed were the blond nurse from last night and my Doctor. The Doctor had his muscular arms wrapped protectively around the girl, who had a blissful expression on her face.

Sneaking past them into the bathroom, I quickly relieved myself. Checking my pussy, which was slightly red but otherwise seemed unharmed, I noticed a band-aid elastic plaster on my arm while using the mirror to check my asshole. Peeling it back revealed a small needle mark.

I jumped into the shower and began enjoying a long hot shower when I heard the bathroom door open. Opening my eyes, I saw the blonde nurse standing naked outside of the glass shower door. She asked how I felt, to which I responded that I was feeling fine. She then slipped into the shower and began gently and tenderly washing my body.

As she did so, I noticed the doctor standing naked in the bathroom doorway, watching us. His muscular physique and beautiful penis caught my attention. The nurse started to softly kiss my body as he watched. My hand found her pussy, and we began stroking each other's bodies.

The doctor entered the shower, and we both began soaping up his hard body and penis. Unfortunately, my pussy was still sore. After her role in events last night, it only seemed fair that the big breasted blonde bimbo [she is really a sweet girl] should sacrifice her asshole on his thick golden penis. With much work and encouragement, I helped the nurse finally take his huge cock in her ass.

By the time we finished in the shower, the other girl from last night had already left.

The doctor and nurse helped us clean up after the party, and then the four of us went out for lunch.
The boys found it funny that either of us girls could sit still due to our abused assholes.

A week later, I had an appointment at the doctor's surgery for a check-up. The doctor warned me that taking alcohol via the vagina or rectum was potentially dangerous and should not be attempted at home. However, I don’t think I will look at a bottle of beer in the same way again.
The doctor and his new young English nurse then gave all my holes a rigorous and extensive examination to confirm they had recovered and were fully functioning

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-22-2023 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 11-21-2023, 09:16 PM   #8
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue's sweet dreams

This was my 4th fictional short and silly story about Getdare member SilverBlue.
This story was inspired by Blue always being naked at home, and become so comfortable they worry about leaving home naked.

Blue's sweet dreams

I woke up to find my eyes blindfolded and my wrists tied to the headboard of the bed. A pair of hands started massaging my legs, followed by more hands stroking my flanks before cupping and squeezing my breasts. Further hands spread my legs and began stroking my inner thighs. Lips started kissing my neck and sucking on my nipples. It felt wonderful, and an orgasm was quickly building until my cunt was twitching. The hands turned into claws and I was being chased by shadowing figures.
----------------------

A hard slap on the bottom woke me. I was disorientated for a moment before realizing that I had fallen asleep on a massage table face down. A groan of pleasure escaped my lips as warm oil was poured onto my bottom to flow between my cheeks. With firm hands, the oil was massaged into my bottom, the motion opening my dripping pussy. My legs were spread open, and after a pause, more oil was poured on my pussy, leaving it feeling like a wet oily mess. With her fingers, she worked the oil into my vagina. The fingers slipped easily into my relaxed pussy. With each stroke, she inserted more fingers until I was stretched by her whole hand. I lifted up onto my hands and knees to give her better access to my holes as she started to pound my pussy with her fist. I felt sooo stretched, and I could feel another orgasm building, I was so close.
----------------------

The dream slowly faded as I opened my eyes to see that I was in my Master's bedroom. Someone was kissed me on the neck, their strong arms holding me gently from behind as we spooned. The memory of the intense dream remained but the details faded, however my pussy was dripping wet. I could feel a hard penis resting on my back. I wiggled my bottom against it, and it was repositioned to enter my wet pussy. I was in a half-awake glow as I was slowly and gently fucked from behind. I started to play with my clitoris to reach orgasm, but there was an annoying buzzing sound getting louder and louder. I flicked out my hand to swipe at the noise.
----------------------

With a start, I sat up in bed alone. My alarm clock crashed violently and noisily to the floor. The dream quickly forgotten, I retrieved my alarm clock from my bedroom floor.

My heart jumped as I realized I was very late. I ran to the shower, feeling hot and very sticky. After a quick shower, I grabbed my bag and slipped on my shoes before rushing out of the door. As usual, I had that nagging feeling that I might have forgotten something important, so I quickly searched through my bag for my keys, phone, and purse. I hurried to the bus stop, ignoring the stares from other waiting passengers who were now gaping at me with open mouths. Feeling the cold air on my breasts and cunt, I looked down at my naked body.

I couldn't help laughing, I must still be dreaming...

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-22-2023 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Added info
Old 11-22-2023, 09:16 PM   #9
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue the sea nymph

Now for something from a different point of view.
This was my 5th fictional short story about Getdare member SilverBlue.

Blue the sea nymph

Some people would say a young guy like myself should be working hard in an office or at a trade, making a future for himself. However, some days are just meant for surfing. I checked the surf forecast on my phone and decided to go to a beach near the city. It was a beautiful day, and as I reached the beach car park, I could feel the stress of the day leaving my body. The beach was pretty quiet during the week, with only one other car in the car park, a little Red Audi. I had hoped that I would have the waves to myself. I stripped off my clothes and put on my wetsuit before grabbing my surfboard and following the trail down to the beach. The sand was soft underfoot as I made my way towards the water. As I paddled out through the surf, I could feel the cool waves crashing against me. I sat on my board, waiting for a big wave to come along.
Just as I was about to catch a great wave, a passenger jet broke the peacefulness of the moment by rumbling in from the south, heading towards the airport on the other side of the headland. It was then that I saw her.

At the far end of the beach, I noticed a pale figure emerging from behind some rocks and making their way down to the water. Even from where I was beyond the breaking waves, it was clear that they were completely nude. I watched as they splashed around in the sea for a few minutes before returning to their hiding spot among the rocks. "Nice," I thought with a smile on my face. I turned my attention back to the waves and caught some of the best surfing waves I've had on this beach. As I rode one particularly great wave almost to the shore, I couldn't help but feel grateful for this perfect day filled with amazing waves and unexpected surprises.
Later I saw the same figure wrapped in a large blue towel, making their way towards their vehicle. I silently saluted this naked sea nymph for bringing good vibes and great waves to my day.

A week later, I returned to the same beach to catch some more waves. As soon as I arrived, I noticed the same red Audi parked in the car park.
As I stripped off my clothes and started to put on my wetsuit, I saw a pretty woman in her mid-twenties emerge from the path to the beach, wrapped in a large blue and silver towel. She smiled at me before getting into her car and driving away. The surf was once again great that day, and I caught some of the best waves I've had on this beach. The girl in the blue towel was proving to be a lucky charm for good waves.

The next time the surf forecast was favourable, I headed back to the same beach. To my disappointment, there was no sign of the blue towel girl's Red Audi. Instead, a brand new electric vehicle had taken its place.
As I made my way down the path towards the sandy shore, I saw a couple of people sunbathing on the beach. As I got closer, I realised that one of them was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit while the other was completely nude lying on her front. The woman in the swimsuit looked up and said hello as I walked past them to the surf.
I did a double-take when I saw the naked girl. The older woman playfully spanked her friend's ass and whispered something into her ear, causing the naked girl to half roll over and look up at me. With one perky breast on display, she smiled at me before going back to sunbathing with her friend. It was the girl with the blue towel I had seen on previous visits.

I paddled out through the surf, thinking about the two women on the beach. Were they friends, lovers, mother and daughter? Their ages seemed different. As I watched, the older woman gave the younger one a massage. Shaking my head to refocus, I went back to surfing and caught some good waves.
At one point, the naked woman ran down to the sea and dove into the waves. Although I was just beyond the surf, I could see her naked body and bouncing breasts as she ran. Eventually, the women began packing up to leave, they waved goodbye to me before walking back to the car park.

I didn't return to that beach for a couple of months, either the winds and tides weren't right, or I was surfing with friends somewhere else.

When I finally returned to that beach, I was disappointed to find that the car park was empty. Paddling out, I enjoyed some decent waves. As I sat on my board waiting for the next wave, I saw a figure wrapped in a blue towel walking along the beach toward the far rocks. She appeared to glance in my direction several times as she crossed the beach. Before disappearing into her hiding place among the rocks, she dropped her towel to reveal a distant but naked bottom. The waves seemed to improve or perhaps it was my mood, either way, I returned to surfing.

Later on, I saw the naked woman walking down to the sea and start playing in the surf. She seemed to notice me watching and she gave me a wave, before returning up the beach to her concealed sunbathing location in the rocks.

I rode the next wave in and hid my board among some bushes before walking along the shore towards the rocks at the far end of the beach. As I climbed over the rocks, I heard moaning noises coming from a hidden spot ahead. Following the noise I found the naked girl on her hands and knees, her pussy facing me, as she vigorously fingered her clit. She paused, looked around, and noticed my presence. She gave me an inviting smile before asking "Are you just going to watch, or are you going to help". I was only too happy to help my little naked sea nymph.
Old 11-23-2023, 08:02 PM   #10
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Silverblue goes riding

This was my 6th fictional short story about Getdare member SilverBlue.

Silverblue goes riding

I have an arrangement with a swinging couple who are a few years older than me. The plan is for them to take turns with me, with the wife as the primary focus. Over the past several weekends, I had spent time with her while the husband played golf with his mates. However, I was beginning to wonder if he was actually interested in me and our arrangement. I know I am young, fit, and attractive but a girl likes some validation too and to be honest, I found myself craving some nice hard cock.

Our scheduled weekend arrived and for the first time the wife picked me up from my apartment. She greeted me and leaned over to give me a passionate kiss. Before setting off she handed me a gift - a nylon drawstring bag containing heavy silicon balls slightly larger than golf balls.

She mentioned that they were for my vagina, I took this to imply I should insert them now. I was only wearing a light summer dress with no bra or knickers so there was nothing in the way. I was already a little wet in anticipation of the weekend but I pulled up my short dress, spread my legs, and started to give my clit and pussy a good massage. Thankfully her fancy new electric car had all sorts of safety braking features that stopped her rear rear-ending the car in front. She was splitting her attention between the slow-moving city traffic and watching me play with my pussy. I paused my teasing to insert the silicon balls into my very wet vagina. The balls made my pussy feel full and they vibrated with the motion of the car. I was acutely aware of every movement of the car, whether it was accelerating, braking, or hitting a bump in the road.

She guided me into their house and informed me that she had to prepare me for her husband. Oh yes? This sounds interesting. She led me to the spare bedroom and quickly undressed me by pulling my dress over my head. Once I was naked, she said something about checking the balls, and she dropped to her knees and started to lick my pussy with enthusiasm. The sensation of an impending orgasm grew stronger, I took fistfuls of her hair and forced her face deeper into my wet cunt.

As I fucked the wife's face, I became aware of another presence in the room - her husband, dressed in black leather biker gear. The wife stopped licking my cunt and quickly stood up. Without saying a single word the husband turned and left the room.

The wife stated it was time for me to get dressed. She retrieved a suitcase from beneath the bed and revealed a set of black leather pants and a matching black jacket wrapped in transparent plastic garment bags.

With her assistance, I donned the form-fitting leather pants, my ass looked great in them. The black jacket was made of a heavy fabric with net air vents on its sides. With the jacket zipped up halfway, I had an impressive cleavage as my breast strained against the material. The outfit was completed with a pair of black zip-up boots and gloves.

The wife then led me to the garage where the husband was waiting for us astride his motorbike. The husband handed me a motorbike helmet before instructing me to climb on behind him. As he started up the engine, I couldn't help but gasp as the vibration of the engine was amplified by silicon balls straight into my vagina. With a lighthearted laugh and wave the wife said "Have fun today".

He sped off on the motorbike, navigating through the hilly suburban streets until we reached the countryside. I experience a thrill and rush both from the bike's acceleration and the silicon balls overstimulating my cunt. My pussy grew increasingly wet and I started to grind it against the seat of the bike.

We arrived at a roadside pub restaurant with several motorbikes outside, we entered its beer garden where the husband greeted a group of motorbike riders he appeared to know well.

However, I was in urgent need of relief! He informed his friends that he would be right back, as I dragged him by the hand to the pub bathroom. There, locking the door behind us, I dropped to my knees and freed his cock from his tight leather pants. His cock was a good size, I could work with this. I eagerly deep-throated his cock while simultaneously unzipping my jacket to allow me to passionately fondle my breasts.

I reached down between my legs and unzipped my leather pants, the zip extended around and up the back, providing unrestricted access to both my pussy and anus. Carefully extracting the silicon balls from within my dripping pussy, I secured them in the pockets of my jacket for safekeeping.

With his cock now nice and hard, I turned around and grabbed a conveniently placed handrail. He eagerly took advantage and he pounded my soaked pussy with forceful thrusts. Despite my attempts to muffle my groans, they escaped me as I quickly reached climax due to my heightened state of arousal following the motorbike ride. My post-orgasm pussy was now supersensitive and he was still rock hard, so I dropped to my knees once again and eagerly deep-throated him for a second time until he finally released his load down my throat.

I carefully reassembled my leather trousers, making sure nothing became trapped in the zip. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror before partially zipping up my top to accentuate my cleavage for all to admire.

Emerging from the restroom, we joined friends in the pub's beer garden. His friends greeted us warmly. They were of a similar age to the husband, a few years older than myself, and they shared a passion for motorbike riding on weekends but held respectable positions at various banks or government institutions during the week.

Our return journey proved to be an enjoyable experience as well, albeit with a reduced level of over-stimulation due to the removal of the silicon balls from within my vagina during our break at the pub.

In the evening the three of us went to a charming harbourside restaurant for a lovely meal.
After an eventful day, I was about ready for a good night's sleep, if the husband and wife let me!
Old 11-24-2023, 04:11 PM   #11
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default SilverBlue goes cruising

SilverBlue goes cruising
I lay topless on the sunbed of my cruise ship cabin balcony, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my breasts. The ship was just leaving port and was slowly heading out to sea. Someone watching from the shore might have seen me but they were far away. I reached down and slipped off my bikini bottoms leaving me naked to enjoy the sun.

It had been a dream of mine for years to travel, but I'd always been cautious due to a fear of international borders suddenly closing again. Finally, I found the courage to book a cruise that started and ended in my country's largest city. The voyage would take me through several islands in the Pacific. I was confident the cruise would safely return me home no matter what happened.

I watched the sunset slowly disappear below the horizon, the sky's colours changing dramatically before my eyes. I reluctantly enter my cabin, which is small but is more than enough for one person. Originally, I was traveling with a lover who had to cancel at the last minute due to work commitments. They insisted that I still go on this journey alone and enjoy myself. This solo trip was a huge challenge for me.

I put on a summer dress without any underwear, feeling in the holiday spirit as I head towards the buffet. Perhaps I will meet someone who can keep me company in my empty double bed.

At the buffet, there was an impressive variety of dishes to choose from. As I scanned the room, I noticed several men casting glances in my direction; however, most of them were accompanied by families or partners. I decided to sit at a table near an elderly couple who seemed friendly. They had been on several cruises and gave me some great advice on how to enjoy my time alone on the cruise.

After finishing dinner, I attended the evening show, an impressive Las Vegas production filled with beautiful female dancers and handsome male performers. I would not mind taking a couple of them back to my cabin tonight.

Afterward, I strolled along the upper deck enjoying the warm breeze, I had to hold down my dress to stop it from being lifted by the wind.

I found a quiet bar at the front of the ship and took a seat at the counter. The bartender was a pretty blonde who made me a drink as we chatted. She listened attentively as I shared my story of being left alone on this cruise. She empathized with my situation and offered to create a special drink for me. After making a brief phone call, she prepared for me a special cocktail in a tall glass. After expressing my gratitude and leaving her a generous tip, I headed back towards my cabin alone, feeling more confident about embracing this solo adventure.

I must have been a little tipsy because as I opened the heavy doors to go out onto the deck, a violent gust of wind caught my dress and whipped it up over my head. For a brief heart-stopping moment I thought my dress was going to be sucked off completely and blown away.

A strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and rescued my dress. The ship's officer, dressed in his smart white uniform, pulled me back inside with a laugh. His name tag identified him as the Head of Security - a tall, muscular man in his late 30s who was clearly amused by my situation. Although I initially felt embarrassed, I had to laugh at my unexpected adventure on deck.

I reached out and took his hand and led him through the ship back to my cabin. He said he shouldn't come in but gave little resistance as I pulled him into my cabin. He was a good lover and slipped quietly out of the room afterward. Over the next couple of days, he visited my cabin several times.

One morning I was surprised by a knock on my cabin door. Opening it, I found two ships' crew in blue security uniforms. They said there had been a complaint and could I come with them to discuss it. I asked what it was about, and they replied that the captain wanted to speak to me.

I followed them into a crew-only corridor and up to the ship bridge. They stopped at a door marked 'Captain's day room' and knocked. A stern voice said to come in. They opened the door and announced that they had brought the passenger he wanted to see. I was ushered into the captain's cabin, and the two security crew members left.

The captain, a man in his 50s who looked good-looking in a silver fox way, said I wasn't personally in trouble but there were strict rules about crew entering passengers' cabins and engaging in sexual relations. It was a major issue when it involved senior officers. Now think carefully before you answer: Had the Head of Ship Security spent the night in my cabin and had we engaged in a sexual relationship while on the ship?

I didn't know what to say, as I held the future of my lover's job in my hands. I firmly answered, "No, no one entered my cabin last night; I don't know what you are talking about." The captain smiled at this, pleased that we had cleared up any misunderstandings.

"By the way, do you sing or play an instrument?" he asked. I was confused by his unexpected question and replied, "I play the piano or keyboard." He looked me up and down and then opened a desk drawer. He explained, "While there were rules about passengers and crew having relationships, there were no such restrictions between crew members". The captain placed a crew security card on his desk. When I picked the card up, he welcomed me to the ship's entertainment team.

That night, my lover invited me to a crew-only party. Entering the officer's lounge, I was surprised to see several nude men and women engaging in various intimate acts. Among them were some of the dancers from the entertainment team as well as both male and female officers. In the far corner, I spotted one of the main performers riding the captain on a nearby armchair. It soon became apparent that this was indeed a very happy ship.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:10 PM   #12
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue full of life

Blue full of life

Master has a breeding fetish, which we have been exploring together. To be honest, I am feeling happier since I stopped taking contraception, as it adds an extra edge to each sexual encounter. Although I don't enjoy my periods, they are finally regular again after a long delay restarting. My doctor confirmed that I was healthy and my regular testing came back clean.

I am in a relationship with a swinging couple arranged by my master. The wife is the main focus, however sometimes I spend weekends with her husband. He enjoys fucking me raw and ejaculating deep inside me, leading to cum leaking out for an extended period. As I cuddled with him I could feel the warm glow in my tummy. To prevent making a mess of their carpet or furniture, I have to wear knickers afterwards.

It had to happen eventually, my period was late, my breasts were full and sensitive and I was incredibly horny. After purchasing a few pregnancy tests, I confirmed that I was pregnant. After visiting my doctor, I informed Master. I was in the early stages of my pregnancy and I still had choices. Master recommended discussing this news with the swinging couple first.

I requested an unusual mid-week meeting with both of them, the couple inquired about its purpose. I said I preferred discussing it with them over a cup of coffee in person.

They looked nervous when I arrived at their house. When I explained the situation I was surprised to see the wife's eyes light up, and she eagerly turned to her husband, holding his hands in hers. This reaction was certainly not what I had anticipated, I'm not sure what I expected.

After a long discussion, it became apparent that they were open to having me serve as a surrogate and for them to then adopt the baby. I had to give this careful consideration, however I eventually agreed to this arrangement. At the insistence of the husband, I had a paternity test before the baby's birth. After the confirmation that he was the father, his enthusiasm for the baby increased greatly. With an official surrogacy agreement in place, we moved forward with this unique family plan.

Throughout my pregnancy, they provided financial, emotional, and most importantly physical support as I was incredibly horny as my hormones raged. The wife ensured I was prepared for childbirth by using her dilator on me while simultaneously bringing me to multiple orgasms.

As my baby bump started to show, I formed a friendship with a new guy at work. One day I was extremely horny and practically forced myself on him, begging him to fuck me. We then began casually dating. I would tease him that he had a fetish for pregnant girls, and he responded that if he did, it was my fault.

I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She arrived slightly earlier but it was a natural birth. The swinging couple immediately took her so they could foster their bond and love for her. This was my darkest time. My boyfriend, the guy from work, took two weeks off work and just held me while I cried. He also made amazing chicken noodle soup. He was a lifesaver.

Fast forward a few years and I married the guy from work. I keep him very happy by draining his cock every morning. When we started to slow down in the bedroom I introduced him to swinging.

Over the years, I maintained contact with my daughter and witnessed her growing up. She affectionately calls me "Auntie". Our combined families get together at Christmas time and I love to see all my daughters playing happily together. If my husband has his way with me, there will be another on the way soon.
Old 11-25-2023, 10:00 PM   #13
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Well done Lionsan! You seem to have captured some key elements of SB and her experiences in some of these stories.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bananabob for this post:
Old 11-25-2023, 10:36 PM   #14
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Thanks Bananabob, good to see another Kiwi. Just extrapolating on a 'seed' idea, letting my mind roam free, pulling on the what-if thread. However, I know that reality is both harder to do and harder to narrate but can be more unexpected and interesting than fiction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Well done Lionsan! You seem to have captured some key elements of SB and her experiences in some of these stories.
Old 11-26-2023, 03:44 PM   #15
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue is tagged

Blue Story 9

Blue is tagged
I was being bad and my Master is going to punish me. Master had commented how much he liked my smooth hairless cunt, the result of laser hair removal, of which I am very proud. I don't know what came over me, but this flipped a switch in me. I just wanted him to call me a dumb whore, nothing more than a set of wet holes and big breasts, and fuck me roughly. I was in full brat mode, pushing all his buttons, briefly Master even seemed genuinely angry. This drove me to be even more provocative.

Thus I found myself firmly secured to a punishment table, legs spread wide open for easy access to both my holes. Despite this, I continued to taunt him, until Master decided it was time to silence my whore mouth with a big ball gag. He proceeded to use his belt to strap both my breasts and pussy, before roughly fucking my ass. My pussy was dripping wet but he denied me, instead playing roughly with my clit and ass until I reached multiple orgasms.

Master left me secured on the table, exhausted from multiple forced orgasms. I was surprised when I heard male voices approaching. Master returned with a large bear of a man carrying heavy metal suitcases. This stranger was new to me but he walked between my legs, freed his cock, and without hesitation, started to roughly fuck my pussy. He gave me a good intense pounding before filling me with his cum. I could feel his warm cum starting to seep from my vagina.

He took a cloth and roughly wiped my pussy of cum, before pushing the cum soaked cloth back into my vagina to stop it leaking.

Using a pen he began to draw shapes on my lower abdomen, the area just above my pussy, while they both ignored my attempts to communicate through my gag. Master came over, approving the design and expressing satisfaction with both the artwork and font used.

Master approached me and softly said into my ear, "This will teach you not to be so vain".

I heard a buzzing sound and then there was a sharp pain as the man began working on me. I could just lift my head enough to see the tattoo gun at work. I guessed a word or phrase was being tattooed. Despite the pain, my pussy was a wet mess. He would occasionally pause, allowing Master to fuck me with one of my larger toys. The freshly tattooed area stung but the forced orgasms were necessary to satiate my needy pussy.

As the tattooing continued I tried to guess what was being written. Brat? Bitch? Slut? Whore? Free Use? FuckToy? Thinking about it turned me on even more.

The tattoo neared completion when I heard more voices - a man and a youngish-sounding female. A blonde girl, sporting large breasts and wearing a slutty yellow summer dress, approached to see my tattoo.

The blonde girl gasped and exclaimed, "That's so degrading!" before looking me in the eyes and saying "You stupid dumb whore." Her words were harsh but as she observed the completion of my tattoo, I noticed her hand moving between her legs and she played with her pussy beneath her short dress.

They all gathered around, admiring the completed tattoo. Master looked pleased. The three men then took turns fucking me raw. The young girl joined in, licked up every last drop of cum they left inside me. She even used her small hands to reach into my pussy to retrieve any remaining traces of their seed. By the time they finally released me from the table, I was a limp, exhausted rag doll.

Exhausted, I looked on as they announced it was now the young blonde girl's turn for her own tattoo session. She too was strapped down onto the table, whereupon the tattoo artist began to work his magic upon her delicate skin. I drifted off into a deep sleep before they finished tattooing and fucking her.

My tattoo healed over a few weeks. Now and forever, whenever someone has sex with me, sees my naked body, or even catches a glimpse under my short skirt, they will know exactly what kind of person I am. Every time I visited a doctor or used public changing rooms at the gym or swimming pool there was a new dimension as I became acutely aware of how my tattooed body now openly displayed my deviancy and pervertedness to those around me.

The blonde girl received an identical tattoo, and Master instructed me to dye my hair blonde to match hers. Now, we could easily pass as sisters. He has even given us both new names - Fuck Toy One for myself and Fuck Toy Two for her. He uses us together to entertain his friends. Master has become much stricter with us and I've never been happier.

We have been instructed to achieve an all-over tan, so we've been frequenting the nude beach together, proudly displaying our youthful bodies and matching tattoos.

As I gaze over at my sexy blonde twin lying beside me on the sand, I notice that she has a hand between her legs, playing with her pussy. I think, what a slut, with a sense of pride, it is a beautiful and liberated sight to witness. I reach out and hold her free hand, our fingers intertwining. I close my eyes and let my other hand slide down past my tattoo, my legs opening up in response, as we both begin to play with our pussies under the warm sun. I feel truly free in my sexuality. We are such sluts. We both take pride in submitting ourselves to Master's command to edge ten times while at the beach. I wonder if anyone is watching us sluts as we play with our pussies on the beach, I hope so.

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-26-2023 at 03:52 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionsan for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, enforced nudity, exhib, sliverblue, sub female, sunbathing, swingers