Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
jjjj

nice story keep going please im really enjoying this i don't think it should be in the adult section but oh well
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:02 PM   #17
Zeromus
getDare Devil

oi! a bit of a blow there. but given i have no big reasons yet, despite somebody getting shot, rest assured, its here for a reason.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:01 PM   #18
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Default finally, lol

As Joe put on the thong, he though to himself and wondered what had caused his brother to have become like this. His thoughts were cut short as the man named caulder and another man who looked distinctly robot-like entered the holding cell.
"did you think that this was where you were staying? ha!" said the robot man.
"where ARE we talking him, Lord sturm?" asked Caulder.
"to the warm-up room" responded the machine.

Shortly....

Joe woke up and found himself laying on a very strange surface. In fact, the whole room was made of this strange material, whatever it was. on some areas, joe noticed that there was a paste similar to that of toothpaste. other areas there was soap. Then he saw a different substance yet and crawled over to examine what seemed to be icyhot....

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:14 PM   #19
Zeromus
getDare Devil

As Joe crawled over to the icyhot, he forcibly realized what all the small rounded bumps were. They were in fact hydrolically propelled steel penises. He discovered this when one shot up his ass and to his better luck, it was coated in icyhot. this, of course took him by surprise, but whoever. or whatever, was just getting started. joe tried to get off the metal crotch that was violating him, but then from the walls, two more metalic penises shot out but these clamped onto his nipples. Then he felt the first shock.
"we can't have our newest slave falling asleep on the job now can we?"
"Fu*k you" said Joe
"aw now you'll get used to it. for now eat this." said an unfamiliar voice over a pa system.
Then, a larger penis shot out of the wall and came up to joe's mouth. At first he refused but a shock made him do otherwise. The pa came cack on.
"here's how this is gonna work in this room. it is designed to teach you obediance thus, any breaking of the rules will net you punishment. the rules are simple. 1. do not struggle. 2. do not speak at all. 3. obey all you come into contact with. that said, you will get fed twice a day and you do not argue with what you get fed. if you are thirsty, there is a button on the penis in your mouth press it and you shall get a drink.
Joe decided he felt thirsty so he gave the button on the wall a push. what came out was not what he expected. it was a salty water the taste of which was unfamiliar to Joe. he spat it out for it tasted rather nasty. without thinking about it he exclaimed "what the heck is that stuff?"
"remember the rules? i thought not. if you must know it is cum. and since you broke a rule you must be punished. therefore, we shall increase the voltage on your clamps. and a few other things.
Those few other things came in the form of the cock in Joe's ass shooting an overly generous amount of icyhot up his bum. so much, in fact that it started to spill out. Also, the cock in Joes mouth shot a huge load of cum in his mouth. finally, he started to get unrinated on buy some of the cocks on the wall, while he was assaulted from above by a load of feces. Joe lay in his position carefully for fear that he might move and make the clamps shock him.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #20
war990
getDare Sweetheart

OMG Please keep going this is amazing

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:56 PM   #21
Zeromus
getDare Devil

I do appreciate that, have considerably more time now so expect more soon.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:23 AM   #22
Zeromus
getDare Devil

indeed, it was a long, restless, and painful night for Joe, because on the 3 occasions he was about to fall asleep, he was given a wake-up jolt.
"get up!" boomed the Pa.
And if that werent enough, there also came a wake-up call in the form of a rather unpleasant jolt to his nipples.
then, two unfamiliar men entered the room.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #23
Sorrow Becomes Her

ugh. you lost me at the feces part. Sorry. Otherwise good story... just not my cup of tea... so to speak.

Curious about Masters/slaves old enough to buy me a drink.

So very uninterested in pee, scat, beastiality, incest, knives, electricity, clampy things on my nipples (I'm such a wimpy masochist) nor will I induldge your interests in sending nudes. I'm submissive, but not beneath you. You must prove you know how to handle me first. I'm also a switch, but currently not seeking a slave of my own.
Sorrow Becomes Her is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #24
Sorrow Becomes Her

To elaborate, I don't mind the slightly gay-hinted tone of this story, or the fact that he's getting cum in his mouth and being peed on... (certainly naughty boys need such punishments. ) The story though is just filled with a lot of fantasies that I don't have.. and the poop part is.. well, that's enough for me. Just don't let this involve incest. That's another of my "don't"s.

Keep it up though!

Curious about Masters/slaves old enough to buy me a drink.

So very uninterested in pee, scat, beastiality, incest, knives, electricity, clampy things on my nipples (I'm such a wimpy masochist) nor will I induldge your interests in sending nudes. I'm submissive, but not beneath you. You must prove you know how to handle me first. I'm also a switch, but currently not seeking a slave of my own.
Sorrow Becomes Her is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk