Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Choose one from A, one from B and one from C. Links are in post #26
A - Dress 1 6 22.22%
A - Dress 2 1 3.70%
A - Dress 3 5 18.52%
A - Dress 4 11 40.74%
A - Dress 5 5 18.52%
A - Dress 6 2 7.41%
B - Leotard 1 14 51.85%
B - Leotard 2 10 37.04%
C - Stay barefoot as per her rules 12 44.44%
C - Allowed elfy shoes on this one occasion to complete the look 11 40.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2023, 05:52 AM   #46
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default A little update from the last few days...

Saturday morning was the start of my "only wearing Christmas Elf outfits for a month". They are all super short and I'm going with wearing the leotard ones as the dress is way too short especially now I have an arm and a leg in a cast too!

Saturday morning was spent at home before my owner decided that we would go to the garden centre to look at all the Christmas decorations etc. So there I was walking round the garden centre in just the green elf costume. It was so cold and super embarrassing with everyone looking at me.

We went back home and had dinner etc before later in the evening my owner gave me my elf pyjamas that I have to wear every single night https://www.mrcrimbo.co.uk/products/...tmas-nightwear

The rule for the pyjamas is they can only be worn as pyjamas and don't count as one of my elf costumes.

On Sunday we went and did the food shop which again was super embarrassing with everyone looking at me.

Yesterday was a quiet day at home (before receiving the pm dares to have an arm and a leg casted)... Which is just going to draw even more attention to me 🤦🏼*♀️

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 02:00 PM   #47
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Saturday morning was the start of my "only wearing Christmas Elf outfits for a month". They are all super short and I'm going with wearing the leotard ones as the dress is way too short especially now I have an arm and a leg in a cast too!

Saturday morning was spent at home before my owner decided that we would go to the garden centre to look at all the Christmas decorations etc. So there I was walking round the garden centre in just the green elf costume. It was so cold and super embarrassing with everyone looking at me.

We went back home and had dinner etc before later in the evening my owner gave me my elf pyjamas that I have to wear every single night https://www.mrcrimbo.co.uk/products/...tmas-nightwear

The rule for the pyjamas is they can only be worn as pyjamas and don't count as one of my elf costumes.

On Sunday we went and did the food shop which again was super embarrassing with everyone looking at me.

Yesterday was a quiet day at home (before receiving the pm dares to have an arm and a leg casted)... Which is just going to draw even more attention to me 🤦🏼*♀️
Must have been great fun.Would love to have been at the Garden Centre!
Old 11-28-2023, 02:02 PM   #48
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Must have been great fun.Would love to have been at the Garden Centre!
If by "great fun" you mean super embarrassing then yes it was!

It's going to be even worse now with an arm and a leg in a cast

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk