Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfBondageGirl View Post
Regret
28 and female
Anal, selfbondage, predicament/pain
Limits: permanent scaring, public, illegal
Likes: selfbondage, anal, pain, predicaments, piss, shit, diapers, messy, confinement, long term scenarios, hoods, gags, sensory deprivation, and random other things.
I haven't writen any public reports on here, but if you would like I can pm a very detail report I wrote someone about one of my self bondage scenarios.
I usually do this stuff on a weekend so I can go for at least 48 hrs straight. I live alone in a house. I have a basement with poles from floor to ceiling, as well as I-beams over head. As far as gear and toys go, I have an almost endless supply of rope, any sort of typical household items to use, 3 pairs of hand cuffs, a pair of leg irons, many pad locks with a ton of keys, some go to none of the locks, wrist and ankle cuffs for suspension, deprivation hoods, inflatable rubber hood with inflatable gag and breather hose, different types of gags, electro tens units, caddle prod, clover clamps with chain, and a set with rings, little magnetic balls, a full set of different sized nipple suction cups, 12" dildo, 18" thick dildo, vibrator, small suction dildo, ball butt plug, and some random small miscellaneous stuff.

I hope that all works for you.
This one is onthe way doing some research to be sure about a few things. I might set a condition for your dare.
For now please pm me a report your wrote (or Kik me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliWhore View Post
Start your message with 1 of the 3 themes in the correct color and bold.
Write down your age and gender for good measure.
Provide me with one up to three limits or likes in bold.
Provide me with the rest of your limits and likes for reference.
Then put a link to a recent good report that you wrote. This must be a public report, such as on your GD blog or in another thread. This is very important.
Provide any additional useful information, such as toys, how much time you have on average, your living situation, etc.

Regret
I am a 21 year old male.
I want to see if you can make me regret my cross-dressing, public humiliation, and diaper likes.
My other likes include anal, chastity, bondage, and cum-play.
My limits are face pictures, illegal activity and generally dangerous things.
Regrettably, my reports have all been done through pictures or messages on Kik and have since been lost, but I assure you, I will spend extra effort on constructing a precise report for your dare.
I have dildos, dresses, skirts, a couple of crop tops, heels and flats and a couple of plugs with me. I usually have eight hours throughout the day, although I have plenty of time for the next couple of weeks. I am currently travelling, but typically live with someone, which is a non-issue.
I do hope for a dare soon, and apologise that I can not provide a history of good reports.
You're lucky I like public so much, please Kik me at Nwbie
That way I can ask some questions later.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:05 PM   #47
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
I was cumming after just over a minute had passed
Well I'll give you two options for a punishment.

These are dares I gave before but they fit with your limits and dislikes, on top of that they're fitting punishments I think. Both of them are about self-control.

Let's see.
You'll need some rope or multiple shoe strings, more rope or a belt, toothpaste or Vicks, water, a butt plug, and optionally a backpack with a towel.
I recommend Vicks over toothpaste and a fabric belt with this kind of locking mechanism.

So when you'll do this dare is up to you but it needs some preparation. You'll start by drinking 1 litre of water within an hour and then another 500ml in the next and another 350ml in the 3rd hour. After you'll need to prepare to go out for a little interesting walk. You'll start by lubing up a butt plug with Vicks (or toothpaste) and inserting it. Then you'll tie up each ball as best as you can, not to tight (YOu could use your ball stretcher). You then the each ball to a big toe, the rope should be long enough so you can fully stretch your legs. Finish by putting the belt through your boxers and over/around your shoulders to get in a wedgie. Then you put on your pants and shoes, etc. Your pants and shoes will tighten the rope on your balls and pull slightly on them as you will walk. Make sure you can actually still walk. Then put the Vicks with a towel (maybe 2) and bottle of water in your bag. You will then go and walk to a secluded area (hidden public).

Once you are there you'll put down a towel and lie on your back, pants off and untie the rope. Massage your balls and just tie up your balls in a simple way (remove the rope from your toes). Now you will put your knees next/over your face so that your penis will always be above your face and mouth. You'll keep your mouth open at all times. You'll then use Vicks as lube and you'll start stroking and you'll edge. Once you edge you'll slap each ball 5 times lightly although each slap a bit harder then the last (try to see what you can handle). You'll repeat this 2 more times and then you'll wait a minute and then you can try to cum.
If at any point you can't hold back peeing you'll pee in your mouth and on your face. If you cum you will do so mostly in your mouth as well but you can release the other urge elsewhere. Once you're done you can freshen up using the towel and water you brought and you can go home.

That's option one.

The other option is also pretty hard I would say but still doable,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311414
(let me know if you want to do this one instead and if we really need to make an adjustment to something).

Please let me know which one you choose
Old 07-19-2017, 11:30 PM   #48
SamH

Regret
I am 18 and male, and i would like a dare to make me regret feet and cum eating. All of my other likes and limits are in my signature. I have only recently started reports, so the only report i have done is located here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=313181
I do not have any toys and i still live with parents, so dares involving making a lot of noise will be difficult. I have 1 hour every morning when i can do dares, then 3 hours on sundays.
Thank you for your time

If it's not in my limits, I'll give it a go
SamH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #49
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Well I'll give you two options for a punishment.

These are dares I gave before but they fit with your limits and dislikes, on top of that they're fitting punishments I think. Both of them are about self-control.

Let's see.
You'll need some rope or multiple shoe strings, more rope or a belt, toothpaste or Vicks, water, a butt plug, and optionally a backpack with a towel.
I recommend Vicks over toothpaste and a fabric belt with this kind of locking mechanism.

So when you'll do this dare is up to you but it needs some preparation. You'll start by drinking 1 litre of water within an hour and then another 500ml in the next and another 350ml in the 3rd hour. After you'll need to prepare to go out for a little interesting walk. You'll start by lubing up a butt plug with Vicks (or toothpaste) and inserting it. Then you'll tie up each ball as best as you can, not to tight (YOu could use your ball stretcher). You then the each ball to a big toe, the rope should be long enough so you can fully stretch your legs. Finish by putting the belt through your boxers and over/around your shoulders to get in a wedgie. Then you put on your pants and shoes, etc. Your pants and shoes will tighten the rope on your balls and pull slightly on them as you will walk. Make sure you can actually still walk. Then put the Vicks with a towel (maybe 2) and bottle of water in your bag. You will then go and walk to a secluded area (hidden public).

Once you are there you'll put down a towel and lie on your back, pants off and untie the rope. Massage your balls and just tie up your balls in a simple way (remove the rope from your toes). Now you will put your knees next/over your face so that your penis will always be above your face and mouth. You'll keep your mouth open at all times. You'll then use Vicks as lube and you'll start stroking and you'll edge. Once you edge you'll slap each ball 5 times lightly although each slap a bit harder then the last (try to see what you can handle). You'll repeat this 2 more times and then you'll wait a minute and then you can try to cum.
If at any point you can't hold back peeing you'll pee in your mouth and on your face. If you cum you will do so mostly in your mouth as well but you can release the other urge elsewhere. Once you're done you can freshen up using the towel and water you brought and you can go home.

That's option one.

The other option is also pretty hard I would say but still doable,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311414
(let me know if you want to do this one instead and if we really need to make an adjustment to something).

Please let me know which one you choose
Wow! The first one sounds both hard and incredibly exciting. I'll have to find a place I can do this, I'll start looking for locations next week.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:10 AM   #50
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Wow! The first one sounds both hard and incredibly exciting. I'll have to find a place I can do this, I'll start looking for locations next week.
Good to know.
Next dare will be for selfbondagegirl
Old 07-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #51
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

First, I'd just like to say this is a great thread, and I really admire you for coming up with this many high-quality personalized dares! I kinda wish the rest of getDare was like this. ^^

Regret
Male, 21
Humiliation and/or Begging
I've done quite a bit of humiliation stuff on getDare. I've felt a bit ashamed at some of it. Some things people have said have turned me on. But I don't think I've ever felt really humiliated. Frankly, I'm not even sure I'd want to feel truly humiliated. So seems like a pretty good candidate for you to try to make me regret.

My likes/dislikes/limits are in my signature, but have a link.

Recent, good, report.

I write reports for all dares I do, report writing is actually in my likes. ^^ That's a recent one, but you can go through my humiliating pictures thread and look at almost any of my posts. :P

I'm also very big on pictures, as you can tell.

Additional info
My living situation is... not ideal, to say the least. I live with family, and only really have decent privacy at night.

I know humiliation is really difficult to make a dare for, because embarrassment can be so individual, but I'll be very happy if you give it a shot. No hard feelings if you can't think of anything!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 07-27-2017, 03:45 PM   #52
Nwbie
getDare Devil

My apologies

Sorry for the people that haven't received a dare yet, I've been extremely swamped with work and although I have some ideas for must of the requested dares, I just haven't been able to work them out and play out the scenario in my head.

Next week I'm gone on holidays so don't expect to see any dares.

For those still wanting a dare, just post a reply after the 5th of august and I'll get back to you ASAP with the dares.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:03 PM   #53
KittenLicks

Well, it's the 6th now. I hope the work wasn't too stressful!

I'm still around and hoping for a dare. ^^ Still, no worries if you can't think of anything!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 08-08-2017, 10:35 AM   #54
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Well, it's the 6th now. I hope the work wasn't too stressful!

I'm still around and hoping for a dare. ^^ Still, no worries if you can't think of anything!
Sorry for the delay, since you asked again I have one that has a big chance to make you regret this and humiliate you.

An hour before you go to bed you will take your last pee of the day. In that same hour you'll also drink 500 ml of water.
Then when you go to bed you get a washing cloth, a plastic bag, and some hair ties or a shoe string. You'll then soak the washing cloth in warm water. You'll put your hand inside and you'll put the plastic bag around and over. You'll tie off the plastic bag and tie it to you arm/wrists. MAKE SURE it doesn't constrain blood vessels. Now you'll sleep like that, with your hand in a wet washing cloth. You're not allowed to get out of bed until you get up for your next day.

The plastic bag is there to make sure the bed doesn't get wet from the water.

It's simple but it can turn very humiliating very quickly. I know you like bladder control so this should be a fun dare.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:46 AM   #55
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Sorry for the delay, since you asked again I have one that has a big chance to make you regret this and humiliate you.

An hour before you go to bed you will take your last pee of the day. In that same hour you'll also drink 500 ml of water.
Then when you go to bed you get a washing cloth, a plastic bag, and some hair ties or a shoe string. You'll then soak the washing cloth in warm water. You'll put your hand inside and you'll put the plastic bag around and over. You'll tie off the plastic bag and tie it to you arm/wrists. MAKE SURE it doesn't constrain blood vessels. Now you'll sleep like that, with your hand in a wet washing cloth. You're not allowed to get out of bed until you get up for your next day.

The plastic bag is there to make sure the bed doesn't get wet from the water.

It's simple but it can turn very humiliating very quickly. I know you like bladder control so this should be a fun dare.
Well, I don't usually do sleeping dares, because they're actually a limit (I have a lot of trouble sleeping), but you took the time to make it, so I gave it a shot.

I used a plastic shopping bag, which was actually a bit big for this purpose, a facecloth soaked in warm water, and a shoelace to tie it all off.

Basically, the whole thing was a massive failure. I lay awake trying to get to sleep for an hour or two, and by that time the cloth was basically just body temperature so I figured the dare was probably a lost cause, and I gave up and removed it.

I might give it another shot another time, maybe when I'm really really tired. Sorry I wasn't able to do it well enough. :/

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 08-13-2017, 03:37 PM   #56
SelfBondageGirl

I would still really appreciate that dare.
SelfBondageGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, likes, limit breaking, limit pushing, limits