Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-31-2010, 03:22 AM   #1
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow More Risky Fun

Ok, this is only recommended for the extremely daring people, the main category is public and involves different levels, those that do the dare must be willing to risk (and potentially do) the tasks within this thread.

Quick roll - do this at the start to see if you get the legend level or not; rolling three 6's in a row (so roll the dice three times) will mean you get the legend level, anything else and you miss out the legend level.

Note: You may choose the time you do any task (unless stated otherwise, and unless in legendary setting)

Ok, lets begin

Roll for the place
Roll a 1 - Park
Roll a 2 - Your house
Roll a 3 - Public toilets
Roll a 4 - Woodland
Roll a 5 - College/School/Work
Roll a 6 - Train/Bus

PARK
Roll 1 - At night go to your local park and find a bench, sit on the bench and remove your clothes, put them under the bench, masturbate to orgasm, once you have climaxed you may get your clothes.
Roll a 2 - Go for a walk, the time is up to you, but at each tree, lose an item of clothing (so your underwear are the last), when fully nude go back to the start and re-take the journey, but collecting your clothes, hold them high above your head until you get your underwear then you may put them back on.
Roll a 3 - Orgasm 3 times, each in a different spot at least 10 metres away from the previous spot, and change the way you do, if you use your hands in one, you may not for the other 2, you get the picture.
Roll a 4 - Take a bike lock with you, find a nice tree where you are comfortable doing this, strip off completely, thread the bike lock through the sleeves and leg holes of your clothes, then lock them round a tree, you must orgasm twice (after throwing the key as far as you can) before getting it back.
Roll a 5 - go to where a bush is, strip naked, leave your clothes in the bush, then try and navigate round the entire park without being seen, get back to the bush and put clothes back on.
Roll a 6 - Ask someone that too has posted on this thread for what you should do, the style of task will change depending on who within the thread you ask.

YOUR HOUSE
Roll a 1 - In the front room with the curtains fully open, strip naked at the window facing out and masturbate as slow as you can to orgasm (no covering what so ever) if someone stops and watches, carry on giving them a show.
Roll a 2 - Masturbate in your back garden (you must be fully nude) to edge 3 times, then head to your front garden and continue to climax.
Roll a 3 - Play naked hopscotch in your front garden for 10 mins.
Roll a 4 - Masturbate by an open window as loudly as possible until climax.
Roll a 5 - Strip naked and throw your clothes out the window, then go get them.
Roll a 6 - On a free day, strip naked with all curtains to windows open, play loud music, dance, play with yourself, the lot, for at least 7-8 hours.

PUBLIC TOILETS
Roll a 1 - Go into a stall and masturbate but do not lock the door.
Roll a 2 - When its close to empty, put one item of clothing into each stall so you end up fully naked, stall by stall get your clothes back, but leave your underwear till last so you are naked until then, leave at least a two or three minute gap between going into stalls.
Roll a 3 - Go into each stall and masturbate to edge, if you want to climax, it must be done in the sink area, you must be naked.
Roll a 4 - walk into the wrong toilets carry on until you need to wash your hands and to realise you are in the wrong toilets.
Roll a 5 - Strip naked in one stall, then move to one that’s 2 or 3 stalls away and masturbate in that one before getting your clothes back.
Roll a 6 - Ask someone that too has posted on this thread for what you should do, the style of task will change depending on who within the thread you ask.

WOODLAND
Roll a 1 - Take off an item of clothing every 5 mins during a walk and hang each item on a tree, when naked carry on walking another 5 mins before turning back and getting your clothes.
Roll a 2 - Strip naked and whip your bare ass 10 times each cheek with a twig, or 3 times each cheek with a thorn branch.
Roll a 3 - Strip and leave your clothes at the entrance of the woods, go deeper into them and edge twice, then climax (All in different parts of the woods) before getting your clothes back.
Roll a 4 - Ask someone that too has posted on this thread for what you should do, the style of task will change depending on who within the thread you ask.
Roll a 5 - Bring yourself to orgasm without using your hands, you must be loud.
Roll a 6 - Strip naked and whip your dick/pussy 5 times with a twig, or 2 times with a thorn branch.

COLLEGE/SCHOOL/WORK
Roll a 1 - During a break, go to the toilets and masturbate to orgasm, but do not lock the door.
Roll a 2 - During a lesson ect, slip your hand down your pants and masturbate for 5 mins.
Roll a 3 - Walk naked from the court to the shower area at the gym.
Roll a 4 - In the library find a nice spot and lower your pants and underwear so your dick/pussy is on show, and bring yourself to orgasm ASAP before anyone has chance to see.
Roll a 5 - Girls flash your tits to one guy, Guys flash your dick to one girl.
Roll a 6 - Enter the opposite gender’s toilets and once you remove your pants and underwear, accidentally notice and get out.

TRAIN/BUS
Roll a 1 - Rub yourself through your clothing each time the train or bus stops.
Roll a 2 - Find a nice place to sit and make sure you’re on a 5 stop journey, at each stop lower pants and underwear to your knees and masturbate, orgasm at the final stop.
Roll a 3 - Move to 4 seats in total, edge at each one, you cant orgasm.
Roll a 4 - Get to the busiest part of the train/bus and remove a sex toy from your bag (like a dildo ect).
Roll a 5 - While the bus is moving, flash a pedestrian your tits/dick.

LEGEND LEVEL
Roll a 1 - In broad daylight, in the park, strip naked and place your clothes in a bush, walk all the way around the park casually and slowly stopping to see the sights every now and then, also, you must edge 7 times in open places as you walk around, they must be done at different stops, then get you clothes and walk home…NAKED (carry your clothes above your head).
Roll a 2 - In a double decker bus, go to the top level at the back and strip completely naked, leave your clothes there and move to the centre of the bus on the top level, masturbate to orgasm, then get dressed and leave.
Roll a 3 - In public toilets at midday, strip naked in a cubicle, leave clothes there, move to the sink area and masturbate to orgasm.
Roll a 4 - At your house at midday, pretend there is a parcel for you in your front garden, go out only in a towel, accidentally lose your towel as you slowly walk in the house, then go out and get the towel back, make sure to be slow.
Roll a 5 - Masturbate to orgasm fully naked on a park bench at midday.
Roll a 6 - Do one task from every section (including the legend section) re-roll if you get this again.

Thank you for doing this if you have, and please post details of your experiences. And a special thanks to Daring-Gal for her great contribution with the dares

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.

Last edited by Mr.RainbowBanana; 08-31-2010 at 03:57 AM.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.RainbowBanana for this post:
Old 08-31-2010, 04:03 AM   #2
funcent

Send a message via MSN to funcent

ok rolled a 4 and a 2

i walked from my house to the local woodland

i found a spot that was just off a path and stripped nude and whipped each cheek 10 time

this was very exciting as i had saw a few dog walkers on my way over
funcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:05 AM   #3
daring_gal

I rolled a 2 and a 1 will try this as soon as family aren't around

daring_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:11 AM   #4
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow

I didnt get the legend level (phew), so I rolled a 2 and a 4, will do it soon

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
Tamara

The legend level is so tantalizing... shame it's so hard to get to it!
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #6
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

Default need help with mine

I rolled a 1 and a 6. So my dare is in the park, but someone here needs to decide what I must do. Any takers?
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:07 AM   #7
stitofff
Distinguished Member

I rolled 1 (park), 2 and legend 6.
Park 3 (i must do this? Or only 2?)
My house 5
Public toilet 1
Woodland 1
C/s/w 4
T/b 4
Legend 5

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:14 AM   #8
littl3

im in... roll for me...
littl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:19 AM   #9
ChadT

Send a message via MSN to ChadT

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3 View Post
im in... roll for me...
5-college/school/work an than 4-libary/or other applicable stop
ChadT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:43 AM   #10
littl3

totally did this at work... at a computer...
littl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:06 AM   #11
uklonslut

Default Dared by Randyguyuk

i rolled a 1 then a 2

i also had to roll a legendary and got a 3

details to follow
uklonslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk