Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
deswill

Default Jess and Taylor

It was a cold Friday afternoon when Taylor first laid eyes on Jess. Taylor was raking the leaves off her front lawn when she looked across the road and saw a big moving van reverse up the driveway stopping at the house. Taylor cold not believe her eyes finely after a year and a half of being empty someone had bought the old house cross the road and she would have new neighbors.

Taylor watched as two delivery men stepped out of each side of the truck and started to unpack some of the smaller boxes and furniture onto the ground in the front yard then waited by the truck until a car came towards them and parked on the side of the road.

Taylor could see three people getting out of the car and was delighted in the fact that one of them was a young girl around her own age that she could be friends with. As she stepped out of the car and noticed Taylor standing in her yard watching her she gave her a wave with her hand then started to help her mum and dad move some of the boxes inside to unpack them.

The next day Taylor had just finished helping her mum in the kitchen wash the dishes when she heard the door bell ringing. “I’ll get it mum” she said as she dried her hands on a towel and then walked to the front door and opened it. As the door opened she could see that it was the girl across the road standing there and said to Taylor “hi I’m Jess what’s your name.” Taylor replied “I’m Taylor come in and have a drink.

Taylor thought that Jess was a beautiful girl with her shoulder length blond hair blue eyes and a petite little body and she started fantasying to herself about how pretty Jess would look without any clothes on as she watched Jess's little backside move from side to side as she followed her down the hall and into the kitchen.

Once inside Taylor went to the fridge and poured two glasses of fruit juice and sat down at the kitchen table where they started to chat for a few hours and get to know each other. Realizing that they were both fourteen years old and they both had a lot of things in common like swimming fishing playing truth or dare and being online a lot. Jess gave Taylor her Skype id so they could both chat and play some games over the internet then going back home to finish arranging her bedroom the way she liked it.

That night Taylor finished her dinner then hurried upstairs to her room shut the door behind her then walked over to her window. Looking out the window across the street Taylor could see that Jess’s bedroom window was directly across from hers and Jess was standing at her window waving back at Taylor and they both had a fairly good view of each other.

Taylor sat at her desk and turned on her laptop then downloaded Skype and made herself an account. Then sent a friendship request to Jess and waited for a reply. A few minutes later she heard a noise and saw a little box in the bottom corner of her screen that said Jess is online.
Taylor started typing then pressed the send button.

TAYLOR- “Hi Jess how are you”
JESS- “I’m good do you want to cam?”
TAYLOR- “Yes but I don’t know how to cam this is the first time I’ve used Skype”
JESS- “It’s easy just press answer when the box comes onto your screen. I will video call you now”

Taylor waited and looked at her laptop until a see a box on her screen and proceeded to press answer and waited until the video screen of Jess came up on her screen. Taylor could see that Jess was sitting at her computer in her room and wearing a pair of blue pajamas with white stripes on them.

TAYLOR- “I like your PJ’S Jess”
JESS- “Thanks I’m bored what do you want to do”
TAYLOR- “I don’t know what do you think we should do”
JESS- How about a quick game of truth or dare”
TAYLOR- “Sounds good but I can only be online for about fifteen minutes tonight then I have to go”
JESS- “Ok ill go first I pick truth”

Taylor thought about what she would ask Jess and then said “what size are your breasts?” Jess went a little bit red not expecting that to be her first truth and then replied “they are 30AA” slightly embarrassed of having to tell someone the size of her small breasts.

TAYLOR-“I will pick truth as well”
JESS- “What size are your breasts” she said returning the embarrassment. “My breasts are 32A Taylor replied as she smiled at Jess and asked her what she chose next.

Jess decided it was time that she made the game more interesting and said to Taylor “I choose dare this time. “OK I want you to take off your PJ top and show me your breasts.” Jess stood up and closed her bedroom door and walked back to the laptop and sat back down then with both hands she slowly undid the buttons and slipped her arms out of the PJ top and sat it down beside her giving Taylor a good look at her breasts. Taylor could not believe her luck and the thought of looking at another girls breasts that she only was introduced to that day while playing truth or dare was making her wet.

JESS- ‘Your turn Taylor choose truth or dare”
TAYLOR- I choose dare”
JESS- “I dare you to show me yours”

Jess quickly lifted her t-shirt and slipped it off over her head and showed Jess for about two minutes then put it back on again. “I’m going to have to go Jess. I will see you tomorrow sometime” Taylor said to Jess.

“Ok I will see you then and maybe we can play more as well” Jess replied as she waved goodbye and logged off.

Taylor knew she was going to be close friends with Jess and turned her laptop off and lay on her bed thinking of the game and what happened that day.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to deswill for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk