Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2022, 10:54 AM   #1
Hidden Desires

Default Outdoor dares around my new property!

Hello all!

I have recently moved and bought a new house! A layout of my property can be seen here.

I love predicament dares and outdoor shennanigans. In the past, I have locked myself out naked and had to go get a spare key where I could possibly be seen. I like dares that are risky, but I do NOT want to be caught. So while I may be willing to push my limits and go to a risky spot, I don't do things like go on the neighbors property.

I have a evening coming up where I will be mostly free and my partner will be gone on an overnight business trip. Looking for any dares I can do around my yards that will play into any of my fetishes!

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 04:33 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Do you have a ball of any kind? Like a soccer ball, basketball, football, or anything about that size. The object is to kick the ball into the wood lean-to from the back patio close to the gazebo. You start with three articles of clothing - t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of shoes.

Now if you miss, then remove one article of clothing, drop it, go to the ball, and kick again. Keep going even if it takes more than three kicks.

IDK, might be easy. I just tried to come up with something different.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DaVance for this post:
Old 03-10-2022, 04:33 AM   #3
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

When it is starting to get dark go outside and lock your door.

Stand in the middle of your yard, closse your eyes and start spinning around, when you have done approximately 4 or 5 turns let go of the key and keep spinning another 4 or 5 times.

Now walk to a corner of your yard and remove 1 item of clothing, keep walking to corners and removing clothes till you are naked (or as much undress as you dare).
While walking to the corners keep your eyes in front of you, you may not start searching for the keys until you are naked.

Good luck, enjoy and let us know how it went.

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old 03-10-2022, 10:02 AM   #4
Hidden Desires

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Do you have a ball of any kind? Like a soccer ball, basketball, football, or anything about that size. The object is to kick the ball into the wood lean-to from the back patio close to the gazebo. You start with three articles of clothing - t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of shoes.

Now if you miss, then remove one article of clothing, drop it, go to the ball, and kick again. Keep going even if it takes more than three kicks.

IDK, might be easy. I just tried to come up with something different.

Haha that is creative and I like that! I don't have a ball but I can easily acquire one. I will probably change it up a bit, because I'd rather not have my shoes off in my backyard. But I will also probably add some additional penalties for missed kicks after naked. Thanks for the dare, and I will let you know when I've done this with a report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
When it is starting to get dark go outside and lock your door.

Stand in the middle of your yard, closse your eyes and start spinning around, when you have done approximately 4 or 5 turns let go of the key and keep spinning another 4 or 5 times.

Now walk to a corner of your yard and remove 1 item of clothing, keep walking to corners and removing clothes till you are naked (or as much undress as you dare).
While walking to the corners keep your eyes in front of you, you may not start searching for the keys until you are naked.

Good luck, enjoy and let us know how it went.
Very nice dare! I will probably try this one. I might edit it slightly, but I will do it naked all the same. Specifically, I may go out naked to begin with so there is no chance I will grab my clothing if I wimp out. I've done a sort of similar dare in the past where I was clothed but locked out holding an enema. I could not find the key even though it was a very small area. In order to not have that happen, I will also place a spare key in a very risky spot where I will have to greatly step out of my comfort zone if I were to "give up".

Keep them coming! My life is now as such where I don't get to "play" much anymore. i have a free day coming up in two weeks and I want as much fun as I can get!

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Old 03-12-2022, 07:50 AM   #5
Hidden Desires

Just a friendly bump to see if there are any more ideas people may have!

Full Profile
Old 03-15-2022, 01:09 PM   #6
Hidden Desires

Just another quick bump

Full Profile
Old 03-22-2022, 01:01 PM   #7
Hidden Desires

One more bump. Doing dares this upcoming Friday and Saturday!

Full Profile

Advertisements
Kink Talk