Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2018, 12:42 AM   #1
BeltWayRicky

Default A Spanking To tell the truth

Many years ago there was a gameshow called "To Tell the Truth" , 2 imposters and 1 real person appeared and tried to fool a panel of contestants. The person responding to this thread is "the contest". The person going first will tell 3 tales 2 of which will be false.

I'm aware we have some very experienced spankers and spankees as well as some novices so your stories can be simple if your a novice like I've been spanked by a paddle before, I've gotten spanked otk before etc.

The one beginning the thread sets the spanking dare. If you guess the true story you get to administer the spanking to them, if you pick an imposter story you must accept the spanking. Post your guess here. The imposter story can be partially true as long as its substantively a lie. They can let you know by PM if you are right or wrong. The only thing you "must do" is tell the truth about which event really happened.

I'll Start Off:

Spanking Dare: Head down to your kitchen. Drop your pants and underwear to your ankles. Secure a wooden spoon. Hop up on the counter where your feet do not touch the floor and apply 40 swats on each side.

Story A. I got detention once when I was 17 from my US history teacher. Come to find out I was the only one in detention. I had fantasized about being spanked by her all year. About 20 minutes into detention I made idle conversation about how it used to be easier when teachers could just paddle students , she laughed but didn't seem dismissive. I suggested she spank me instead and she became uncomfortable and told me we could end detention early.

Story B. As long as I can remember I've wanted to be spanked, but didn't get it growing up. Though we did have a great birthday spanking tradition. When I turned 13 I finally emboldened and I convinced one of the neighbor girls to give me a birthday spanking on the bare while everyone else was out of sight.

Story C. My first consensual spanking was from a female friend. I was over at her house and her parents were getting heavily drunk down at their pool. We meandered away from everyone drinking and made it to the guest room. There after a bit of banter I bent over the guest bed and she started spanking me. During the spanking her mother walked in but rather than become upset was too drunk to care and simply said "whoops" turned around and left.

So which of these stories really happened?
BeltWayRicky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk