Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-18-2018, 08:51 PM   #1
Imcorrupted

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

I am looking for a FEMALE slave, hucow(hoping to own a cow that can lactate), or sub to serve me. any age is welcome but i would like to find a mature woman to dom. Short term or long term is acceptable and can be discussed. I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say or be punished. I will always respect your limits. If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to explore being submissive I can train. the fewer the limits you have the better. the best way to get to know more about me and what i want is to message me on kik. I will happily answer any questions you might have reguarding any of this. So i have had many subs and they all just leave after a short while and im looking for something that lasts long. I love being dominant and taking control so i hope to find a submissive that enjoys this just as much as me. Honestly i like a dirty chick. The slutier you are the more attractive you are to me. If i have an obedient slave i wouldnt mind buying them toys or anything. preferably looking for something over kik but if we end up wanting to meet i am up for that.I honestly have a boat load of kinks and taboos and if youd like to know what i am into just message me. theres not much that im not into

Heres just a glimps of some of the things i am into: older slaves, daily tasks, wax, pain, degredation, Anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugging, Insertions, flashing, public tasks, Pantie stuffing, plugging, public, Enemas, Exhibition, tit bondage, edging, gagging, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, edging, pee play, wetting, ice, milking,spanking, wedgies, exposing, lactation, insertions, fisting, honestly pretty much anything sexual. Honestly the only things i dont like are blood, needles, permanent harm, maybe scat, family or friend stuff, illegal or anything gruesome. now if they are your likes ill be more than happy to make you do those things.

General Requirements for my slave:
Obedient
Committed
Slutty
Creative
Willing to serve
Can keep a conversation not just be short
Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)
Kinky
Submissive

Of course failure to complete task/request, backtalking, and disrespect will result in punishment.
Compliance will inevitably bring reward.

If you wish to serve me please message the answers on kik to imcorrupted.
You do not have to but it helps me out a bit.

What do you wish to be called?:
What is you're age?:
Where are you from?:
What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):
Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:
Do you own a camera of any kind?:
Do you have any issue's using the device?:
What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:
Toys (if any):
Breast size:
What times you are available:
Old 01-20-2018, 05:40 PM   #2
Imcorrupted

Also if anyone is in Virginia or close to it I will consider something offline honestly into just everything and anything. I guess I’m just a dominant sex addict with barely any limits. But I get along with everyone and no ones ever left disappointed. I want to be the dom you desire.

Advertisements
Kink Talk