Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-26-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
cfnmfella
Baby Member

Default First sexual awareness predicted the future

I was about 10. It was summer holidays, and I had returned home from swimming training, wearing only my swimmers. My best mate from across the road was away at camp, so there were only the girls next door to play with. Kerry was a few months older than me, long red hair, quite the tomboy, self-confident and full of life. We often saw her beautiful mother sitting out front drying and brushing her red hair in the sun. There was no father. Robyn was a few months younger than me, quite the opposite of Kerry. She was much plainer, a little chubby, shy, reserved and very "girlie".
We played "goodies and baddies", and being the boy, I was voted the baddie, subsequently "captured", and taken to the lock-up. I lived in a block of 6 flats (units, apartments), two per floor, on a block that sloped slightly to the rear, where a common laundry, occupying the back half of the building, had been provided for the occupants. It contained a few tubs, a "copper", some wringers, some inside lines for hanging and had a few scaffolding-like steel pipes giving extra support to the overhead rafters. This was the lock-up.
I was stood in front of one of the pipes, my hands tied behind my back and around the pipe, and Kerry was kneeling on the floor, tying my feet around the pipe. I started to have this new feeling that I subsequently realised was sexual pleasure, and as Kerry rose, she noticed this bulge in my swimmers only inches from her face. Without any warning she immediately tugged my swimmers, in one quick action, down to my knees, unleashing my rock-hard cock, and shouted with delight that this was the first "stiffie" she had seen. She reached out with her finger to explore its hardness, squealing with delight, and called to Robyn to get a closer look, and feel its hardness. Robyn was not having any of it, actually hiding her eyes behind her hands, despite Kerry's attempts to get her interested.
Kerry guided my cock with one finger to one side, and then the other, giggling with delight as it sprung to and fro back to its stationary position, then guided it down to see it spring back up. This whole episode was very brief, probably less than two minutes, before Robyn shouted that she heard someone coming, and Kerry gave me a couple of slaps on the bum with her open hand as she pulled my swimmers back up with the other, just before an adult appeared at the door.
We played on, almost as if nothing had happened, and the incident was not brought up again. I was a Catholic schoolboy, and knew that what had happened was sinful, but eased my conscience in the belief that I had not participated in an active way. Over 25 years later, I realised that this one incident characterised a larger part of my adult sex life than merely being an exhibitionist.
1. I had an erection before being exposed. Clearly I derived sexual pleasure from being bound, and vulnerable.
2. I did absolutely nothing to escape my bondage, my being exposed, my humiliation and embarrassment - not even a plea to stop! In retrospect it is clear that even though I felt humiliated and embarrassed, I revelled in these feelings.
3. I love the slaps!
4. I was not at all relieved when it was over. In fact I was disappointed.

Shortly afterwards we moved into a stand-alone house nearby. Kerry and Robyn were forgotten, the incident almost forgotten, but eventually I became a "flasher". My father left us for another woman, my mother worked days until 6pm, and once a week during school term, instead of walking straight home, she went via the Convent to collect my sister (six years younger). So I was alone at home for a few hours. I began to look out for girls and women walking past from our front window. This had been installed in a verandah off the front bedroom to close it in, and make a sunroom. The window came down closer to the floor than other window, so that my naughty bits were clearly visible to a passer-by if exposed. I would enter the sunroom naked, look for some clothes, and slowly dress as my target walked by. It was best during winter, as I could turn on the light, as I entered, attracting their attention even more. I never looked at the target while being exposed, so I was never sure if I had been seen.
During my last year of school, I was 16, immature physically and emotionally, shy, tongue-tied around girls, but still a flasher. A school-friend had a girlfriend and one Sunday he asked me to join them, and another girl, on a walk along the beach. This is how I met Pat, who, as it turned out, lived quite close - just a block away. I began to bump into her at the local shop and we would talk for a while at my corner before we both proceeded home. Once she told me she had been initiated into a bikies' gang, which involved her being gang-banged. I am not sure I ever believed her. However one day she told me that one of her friends had seen me naked at my window, and believed that it had not been accidental. At first I admitted it may have happened, but that it must have been accidental. I did not want Pat to think I was perverted or sick. However Pat seemed to want to believe I had exposed myself on purpose, to which I soon admitted. She then asked if she could be an observer. How could I say no? I wanted to keep her as a friend, she knew I liked to flash, so I simply had no alternative. We set the day as my sister's next piano lesson.
It is hard to describe my feelings as the day approached. Would a neighbour see? Surely this would be a mortal sin! Would Pat be disgusted? Would she tell her friends, and expose me as a sick pervert? And yet I was as excited as I could remember at being invited to perform. When the moment arrived, I could see her across the road watching, but I had such a hard-on, I was too embarrassed to appear frontally, and so all Pat got to see was my back-side. I never got a hard-on when I flashed others previously. When I saw her next, she asked me why I had not turned to face her, and after I fumbled to find an excuse, she asked if I had a hard-on, and was not game to show it. She said she was happy that I had a hard-on for her, but not with others.Her disappointment was obvious, and so an encore was scheduled and I went through with it, even as I was just as embarrassed and reluctant as before.
We did this a few more times. She got closer, sitting on our fence only a few yards from me. I stayed naked longer, while she made sure no one else was coming. Finally, I stayed naked so long, and got so excited, I felt ready to cum, so I turned away, and turned off the light. She guessed what had happened and asked me to cum for her next time, saying that whenever she went home from my exhibition, she could not help masturbating. So next time I masturbated for her, and she was so focussed on me, we were nearly caught by a passer-by.
When school was over, I got a temporary job at a shoe factory until Christmas, and so our showings went into temporary holiday. The factory had a ground floor, where all the men worked. On a mezzanine, all the women worked their sewing machines. For some reason, I was to operate a new gumming machine that was placed on the mezzanine. Here I was, a young immature unmistakeable virgin, surrounded by women of all ages, who, in the summer heat, often worked only in slips and underwear, and who delighted in teasing me endlessly. Betting sheets were said to exist on who would take my cherry, how long my cock was, whether I was gay, etc. I lunched with the men, and even they teased me mercilessly. As Christmas approached, the factory was to close down for the summer break, and there would be a party Christmas eve from lunch time. They threatened to strip me at this party, and offer me up to any girl who wanted me. After lunch two men held me, while some women took my shirt off, and then started to take down my shorts, before letting me go. Everyone laughed, and I was both relieved and disappointed.
After Christmas, my mother took my sister with her to Perth to see her family, and I was to work in my father's office until university started. I met up with Pat again, and told her I had the house to myself, and also about what had happened at the factory - with one minor embellishment. I said that the women had gone all the way and taken off my shorts, and hidden them, while I had to stay naked until the party finished. Pat was very interested, needed to know details, and I let my imagination run wild with all sorts of detail of what happened, and how I felt about it all.
Now came the pay-off for my lies. Pat said that she could get some of her friends to see me naked, and do it all again. I was flabbergasted! But I had no excuse not to agree. She asked that I set the next Sunday afternoon aside, while she made the arrangements, and she would confirm as soon as it was set up. It was so fortuitous that we would have the house to ourselves.
I was in a terrible state waiting for confirmation, and even more so when the time was confirmed. So apprehensive, and yet so excited! Pat came about an hour early to "prepare". She had made some cake, brought biscuits, and some "toys" that she kept in a bag. She asked me to undress, and she took some nail scissors, and carefully cut away what little whispy pubic hair I had, telling me I looked even more exposed and vulnerable without it. To do this, she had to hold my cock and balls away, for which she slyly apologised. This was the first time I had been touched there since Kerry, but even then there was no sexual intent in the actions.
So I put clothes on again and waited in the sunroom for the doorbell. I have never been so nervous and apprehensive. Pat went out to the corner, and after a few minutes, met the three girls who came together, and Pat motioned me to get my clothes off as they watched. They did not have Pat's discipline, and they soon broke into wild cheering, applause and laughter. Worried that we would get the attention of neighbours, I quickly finished the show, and went to the door to meet them. So for a few minutes all was pretty normal, except I was naked, and very much aroused. Pat introduced us, we showed them around the house, sat them down at the dining table, and Pat talked with them while I brought out the cake and biscuits, and took the coffee/tea orders. My hands were shaking as I brought out their cups, two at a time, and set them down with a little spillage. I moved to sit down but Pat asked that I remain standing. What followed was extraordinary. The girls had so many questions! There was no giggling, a little laugh here and there, nods of understanding, polite and even caring and encouragement. Here I was, having always been so shy and tongue-tied in female company (excepting Pat), answering their questions honestly, and articulately even as my embarrassment melted away. Why, how did I feel, what experiences had I had (except for Pat, Kerry and flashing - none whatsoever), what would turn me on, how would I feel about this, that and the other thing, how were my feelings about Pat, what were my concerns (and these were examined in every detail), where did I see myself after uni, did I still expect to be flashing, on and on.This must have taken at least an hour, by which time I was quite relaxed, still very aroused, and spilling copious quantity of pre-cum.The girls all noticed this, commented to each other and to me, and offered congratulations on my honesty, lack of sleaze, staying power, lack of pubic hair, mynaivety and politeness. All this no doubt helped me stay as hard as a rock.
As the discussion seemed to fall away, Pat took the initiative to tell them that I might like to masturbate for them if they wanted, or maybe one might want to help. They opted to watch me bring myself to ejaculation, which was very close to being instantaneous, I was so aroused after so long. Pat then opened her bag of "toys" and invited the others to do as they wished. She started things off by binding my hands and feet, kneeling me over a footrest, and caning me, lightly at first, but harder as I did not ask her to stop. A vibrator was applied to my cock, then my balls, my nipples and my bum-hole, but not inserted. Others slapped my bum, or applied a school ruler or the cane. Pat then "milked" me into a bowl from behind.
I was strung up around the cock and balls, led by them around the house, and otherwise humiliated, as the language became dirtier and dirtier, and I was referred to as a slut, or a whore . Whenever my erection wilted, I was milked again, a couple of times.
And so now my transformation was almost complete, from the innocence with Kerry, to thoroughly abandoned submissiveness with Pat, and all before I had even kissed a girl.
It was starting to get dark when Pat said she needed to head home and the party broke up. As I stood naked at the front door, to say goodbye, each presented me with a kiss, and since Pat was first, she offered her tongue, and then sucked mine into her mouth, springing my cock back to life. She planted a little kiss on it as she left - a gesture repeated by each of the others.
Pat took my cherry a few months later, on my 17th birthday, fitting me out with a "frenchie" beforehand which she had reserved for the occasion. I took her to a couple of parties in the following months. She achieved notoriety in my group for allowing tit and pussy feels during "Postmans Knock", whilst I achieved a new level of respect for being her "guy". Not long after, she disappeared completely from the scene, although I know her younger brother still lived at her house, became a bikie himself, then a junkie before dying at a young age.
I never laid eyes on any of the girls again.
I had no further episodes of submissiveness, femdom, BDSM or humiliation for another 20 years, although I continued to be an incurable exhibitionist. Maybe I can recount stories of my "re-awakening" another time.
cfnmfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:19 AM   #2
lkkrdingos022

Please continue this one

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm male slave, cfnm, humiliation, male submissiveness