Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-22-2024, 02:38 PM   #1
WorthlessSlave5
Baby Member

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/female/dom in any place

26/male/slave seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hi hii, Its me, your favorite slave, and im back again after a long hiatus & some lovely life surprises

About:

Athletic & cute, 26 year old that is very submissive & adores pleasing, located somewhere in the world between UCT 1-3 and loves life and the ground you walk on.

The SFW bit:

I have a job that I enjoy, family & friends, hobbies, and dogs of course (love my big bois) - Pretty much have a stable life and social life but please don’t let that make you want to treat me like the subhuman that I am

I do enjoy a lot of things but really am looking to be treated like your worthless property. You’re having a bad? Why not take it out on me. You haven’t enjoyed an orgasm in a while? Im caged and not allowed any pleasure until you deem that I am deserved. Maybe caged all the time, unlocked to edge then back in the cage it goes…

Seeking:

An Owner, Mistress, Goddess… Someone that really wants a slave and wants to treat them like a dog.

Kinks:

Anal, edging, orgasm play, nipple play, chastity, denial, CBT, dehumanization, hot & cold, sounding, bondage, sensory, and anything you can think of that isnt in my limits

Limits:

Scat, blood, needles, anything with non-consenting people, anything with animals, blackmail, social suicide, and anything that is unsafe/extreme

Please feel free to mention your kinks, always happy to accommodate for you

Contact can be through DMs to start but we can move off platform to anywhere you prefer, will be slower to reply in DMs as I would check once a day - I have kik & skype

My kik is: WorthlessSlave20

Please message with what you’re looking for and a bit about you - you can start with however you see fit even just full on abuse

Currently caged & nude

- your property 🌹
WorthlessSlave5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk