Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2
Thumbs up Audrey's Slave

When i say based on true story, I mean the relationship did occur, however not everything in the story is 100% true

Enjoy

Chapter One
March 22, 2008 11:00 pm -12:00 am

“Listen boy, the rules are simple. You will call me Miss Audrey.
Do what I say, make me happy, and you will be happy. Make me mad, and you will suffer.”
“Yes”
“Yes what?”
“Yes Miss Audrey, I’m sorry I’ve never done this before”
“Neither have I, just show a little respect, it’s not that hard, common sense…”
“I’m sorry Miss Audrey.”
“Better, now I have a task for you…..”

Snap! One picture was all it took. One click, enslaved him. The decision John made that cold evening almost two years ago would change him for the rest of his life.
Audrey clicked “accept file” and viewed the naked spread eagle body of John sprawled on his bedroom floor, panties on his head, and the word “Slave” stamped across his chest.
Her heart dropped to the floor when she saw this picture, she realized the sheer power she possessed over him.

Audrey had never had a slave before but had always been so intrigued by the stories she read and videos online of dominatrix’s humiliating boys. She knew what she had here was an excellent opportunity to make her dreams come true.

They continued to talk on in the getdare chat

“Very good bitch, now let me tell you something, and be warned, piss me off the picture goes all over the internet.”
“WHAT!!”
“Don’t what me, your starting to piss me off, that’s one strike, it would be a shame if I had to blackmail you on the first night.”
“I’m sorry Miss Audrey, I just don’t like the Idea of blackmail”
“Well I do, that’s problem number one, you still think you have power. Anyways what’s there to worry about if you just behave, there will be no blackmail. But I also like having a personal collection of your pictures, so I have a little variety in blackmail material so don’t be camera shy”

The dominating came natural to Audrey
Submission for John took some pushing

“Yes Miss Audrey.”
“Very good slave, now I must go for now I have school tomorrow and so do you. Get some rest, but sleep without any bottoms on. Make me proud, I am your new world.”
“Yes Goddess Audrey, you are my world”
“You learn so fast slave, well done tonight <3 xoxo”
Aud*Gurl<3 has left the lounge.

John’s heart was racing, his dick was throbbing, his whole body was filled with excitement. That same moment Audrey’s heart was beating just as fast, her panties wet and her nipples hard with excitement. She finally was in control, for john he finally had no control, they were both where they dreamed of being. For the two who started the day as normal people with a crazy idea, they ended the day as a couple, not boyfriend/girlfriend but a couple that required much more trust. Little did they know that years would past still in this relationship.

End of Day One.

Last edited by dareboy2; 09-19-2009 at 01:19 PM.
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dareboy2 for this post:
Old 09-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
samsammy

Send a message via MSN to samsammy

Not bad. U said this is partly true, so im assuming its based on what happened to u. So were u the slave or the mistress?
samsammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
dareboy2
Account Banned

haha i was the slave... and yes like i said it's based on a still on going relationship, but for entertainment purposes it is not exactly, like there was no blackmail on day one... but thats alot more exciting that way lol

I started writing this because my teacher was saying how we can do free writes at home, and she was never gonna check or read them, but she said she is able to tell who does and doesnt judging by stuff that we do hand in.

so i figured this was a good opportunity
Old 09-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #4
dareboy2
Account Banned

Thumbs up Chapter 2

Chapter II

The next day, John arose from bed bright and early at the lovely hour of 6 am to attend his high school. Despite being in class all he could think about was Audrey, the girl whom owned him, the girl who with the click of a mouse and the push of a keypad could change his life. He liked that feeling of helplessness however. Thoughts were racing through his mind, not about how he could potentially be blackmailed, but rather, thoughts of doing terribly humiliating things for this girl he just met. After school John entered his house threw his bag across the floor to see if he had any new messages from Audrey on getdare. However there were none. While doing his homework he would check his email every 15 minutes to see if there were any new messages, but still none, after dinner the same routine, hauled away in his room a slave to the computer more than he was to Audrey. Riddled with exhaustion 9:30 pm rolled around and one last time before hitting the hay early he checked getdare.
There it was, the pop up he had been waiting for all day

He clicked it and read the pm in response to the message he had sent moments earlier.

Two words were enough to nearly make him cum his pants, what was in store was all he could wonder, while the getdare chat loaded he walked over to his door, shut and locked it by the time he had gotten back there was already a message waiting, in the private chat box.
They chatted casually for a few minutes and then came to the conclusion it was time to get down to business. The two turned on their cams and begin to talk face to face for the first time. John was taken away by the shoulder length brown hair, the gorgeous eyes and the slender figure of his owner. Audrey was equally taken away by Johns physical appearance, it was hard to focus on his slender muscular body the night before when he was lying on his floor nude with panties covering his face in the one picture she had requested of him. When she saw him, her eyes lit up like a little girl with a new Barbie doll, only this doll was real and it would do whatever she said.

“Well slave what a pretty face you have”
“Not as beautiful as you, Miss Audrey”
“Thank you, now do me a favor and lose the clothes”

This was a first for the both of them, John had never been naked on webcam and Audrey had never seen a guy naked online like this ever before.
John’s heart raced as he stood in front of the camera to nothing but silence. Eventually the silence was broken.

“15 jumping jacks, now, bitch” Blared out of his computer speakers, he had not known she had a microphone till that moment, making his heart nearly skip a beat as her innocent yet equally bitchy voice pierced his ears and went into his mind. Without thinking he began jumping, his hard cock flailing every bounce, immediately you could hear an eruption of laughter coming through the speakers. Humiliated, John began to blush, but he knew Audrey was happy so he was equally satisfied.

“Very good slave, now nod for yes and no, ok?”
He nodded.
“Ok, will you do everything mistress asks you to do?”
He nodded.
“Even if you HATE what I ask of you?”
Hesitantly he nodded.
“Very good, now is my bitch thirsty?”
He nodded.
“Now make mistress happy and grab an empty bottle.”
He nodded and did as he was told. One minute later he got back on his knees in front of the cam and presented the bottle.
“Such a good little boy, now I want you to pee in the bottle”
He shook his head no.
“I’m giving you one warning, or that picture from last night goes all over, myspace, face book, and to every random email I can find.”
Instantly, John had no choice and he began to pee in the bottle, the bottle filled to the brim and he stared back at the camera.

“Good boy, John. Now we play a game. Rules are simple, I ask you questions from my history quiz I just got back today. It’s all corrected so I know the right answers. The quiz is ten questions. I got a 9 out of 10. Beat my score or tie my score and I will moon the cam for 10 seconds. Get more than 1 wrong answer and you chug the whole bottle of pee. Got it?”
He nodded, with fear in his eyes knowing the odds were greatly against him.
“Question #1, what is the topic of the 1st amendment?”
Johns eyes lit up as he knew this, “freedom of expression!” as he smiled
“Very good slave, just remember you’re a slave and you do not have that right“, she giggled. “Next question, name the first 10 Presidents”
“Washington, Adams…..” and that’s all it took before John drew a blank.
“Jesus Christ, I have a stupid slave!” she laughed. And just like that he couldn’t afford any more wrong answers.
“Question three!” Audrey began to erupt in laughter knowing John had no shot at this question. “Wilbur and Orville Wright made the first airplane flight in 1903. How far did their airplane travel on the first attempt?”
Completely guessing, John answered “300 feet.”
Audrey Giggled and then said “ I didn’t know you were that thirsty, you didn’t even get half way.” As she kept laughing. “I’m going to count down from 5 when I get to 1 the bottle should be in your mouth and you should be chugging.
“Yes…. Mistress” he said in a monotone voice,
“I’m sorry slave but rules are rules, I’m sure my pee tastes much better but you will only get that for a reward.” She laughed.

Ready?! 5... He took off the cap… 4... He brought it towards his mouth… 3... He began to smell the fresh urine… 2... His lips met the bottle… 1... The warm golden fluid filled his mouth and began to slide down his throat, he gagged every gulp causing some to spill over his bare chest. The more he drank the harder it got to keep the sour fluid down. The last few sips were the most painful, through the bottle he could see Audrey nearly rolling on the floor, not believing her eyes that some guy she met online, just chugged a bottle of pee for her. The last drop poured out of the bottle. John slammed the bottle on his desk and began to burp.. Feeling the sour liquid begging to come back up..
Audrey was so taken away, she was speechless as she stared at him for a minute.
“Very Good” was all she could say, she knew deep down inside that this was who she was she has a thing for controlling, and knew she would never submit to anyone.

“Let me tell you what a good little slut you are, I know you will never make me mad.”
“Thank you Miss Audrey”
They smiled at each other through the webcam, Audrey looked at the time and said she had 10 minutes left. She asked John to get a pair of panties, he came back with his sister’s purple Victoria’s Secret Pink lace thong.

“Put those on, your such a pretty little girl in them”

John slid into the panties, Audrey ordered him to wear them until the next time the met online. They said their good byes and that was the night.

Neither of them could believe what just happened, neither of them could wait until tomorrow night.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Awwwww, I could cry! Jk, but I'am proud, although I can see you have made a few changes.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #6
whatup

This is a really good story, carry on

dislikes(but will do)-all other wedgies ,

limits-friends,family,public,pictures,anal(exept for pee holding,swirlies
not sure about bondage
whatup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
owned
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to owned Send a message via Yahoo to owned

Love it so far please continue
owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:08 AM   #8
klaazz

Send a message via MSN to klaazz

love the story, I just wish it would be me being the slave.
klaazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk