Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-07-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
JesterBDSM

Default Sun burned

Punishment: Have slave male or female go to a tanning salon or outside and cover their entire body except their ass (females can leave ass & tits uncovered). Make them do the maximum amount of time possible that is safe. Then they are to redress in starched jeans minus underware, females must put bra back on. Then for the next few days their ass will hurt any time they sit or get fucked doggy style. All you have to do in public is play a little grab ass and no one will know how much it's hurting their red burned ass.
JesterBDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
Raptor9458
Distinguished Member

Nice. I love the concept of sunburn punishments.
Raptor9458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:01 AM   #3
softeyes
Account Banned

Getting sunburned is never good for your skin, and if you're first red, it will cause damage to your skin that will never dissapear.
Also you can get skincancer..

Just don't do this. =.=

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
Raptor9458
Distinguished Member

Ehh. I get burned every single summer, and I'm still here, still have skin on me, no scars and no cancer.

It's just the way I am. I ALWAYS get a nasty burn at first, then I tan as the burn fades.
Raptor9458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
Skatergal919

Quote:
Originally Posted by softeyes View Post
Getting sunburned is never good for your skin, and if you're first red, it will cause damage to your skin that will never dissapear.
Also you can get skincancer..

Just don't do this. =.=
I agree completley. Don't do this.
Skatergal919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes, people get burned every year. It's still a really dangerous and stupid idea to do it intentionally, especially if you live somewhere like Australia, with the hole in the ozone layer.

There's a reason they push sunblock etc. so hard here - it's extremely risky and bad for you to get sunburned here.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
Instinct

I disagree with this completely.
Sure, it sounds like a fun idea, and might be tempting - but with skin cancer, I wont take the chance.
So you think you're tough? I don't think cancer discriminates. It can happen to anyone with a simple abnormal genetic mutation.
No punishment born out of a dare or a s/m relationship could ever be worth my life.

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #8
JesterBDSM

So to all the people "opposed" to this, I have one question. How many of you put on sun tan lotion everyday? Exactly, you can get burned everyday of the year and everyone gets burned several times in their life times. Yes, there is a threat of cancer if your predisposed to it. No one on these threads can say they take every procaution in life to minimalize risks of cancer. You can "get it from so many different sources" some are in your control some are not. There are larger threats than a sun burn. How many men have gotten road head or women advicated such acts? This lowers the drivers ability to maintain focus on the task at hand, and such risk the couples lives as well as endangering others on the road. You are more likely to die in a car doing nothing than one sun burned ass or 10 in a life time. Please be respectful in the threads, if you don't like it that is up to you, however do not invoke the thought that the act will kill you when clearly it will not. Thanks in advance.
JesterBDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #9
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
More than 1700 Australians die from skin cancer each year, and two out of three Australians will get a skin cancer before the age of 70.

You can't see and you can't feel ultraviolet (UV) radiation - heat or high temperatures are not an indication of UV radiation.
http://www.bom.gov.au/uv/
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #10
theone
getDare Succubus

Skin cancer and melanoma is one big risk associated with sunburn.

Permanent damage occurs from each sunburn and long term exposure to the suns damaging uv rays.

UVA rays cause skin aging and wrinkling and contribute to skin cancer, such as melanoma.

UVB rays are also dangerous, causing sunburns, cataracts, effects on the immune system and also contribute to skin cancer.

Tanning booths use UVA rays as well as UVB rays.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:00 AM   #11
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterBDSM View Post
You are more likely to die in a car doing nothing than one sun burned ass
So because something is "more" dangerous to you, getting sunburned isn't dangerous anymore?

When you get sunburned, it causes damage to your skin that will not heal, even if it's not visible at first. Your body can only take so much, it's not a good idea helping it reach its limit by getting burned on purpose.

Saying nothing to warn others about doing dangerous things would be pretty selfish and careless of us..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |

Last edited by softeyes; 02-11-2011 at 06:31 AM.
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:39 AM   #12
Alexia

Sunburned skin... uhm, very dangerous and very painful. It happened to me by mistake (I've slept all day long on the beach) and I still have 1 spot on my right hand (it looks like I'm dirty) and 2 spots on left leg.
Shall I mention that I've lost 2 layers of skin in that summer? I was horrible. I've got sunburned even if I had sun tan lotion and even if my skin is darker by default.
I will consider this abuse, not punishment. You cannot play with this kind of things.

@Raptor, you will see the sunburns effects on your skin later, don't worry.
Alexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:01 AM   #13
Claire24

Hm...
Im of two minds about this.

One the one hand, its stupid and carries risks.

On the other hand, its a hell of a risk for someone to take, so long as they willingly take it, knowing the possible consequences, and the implications of what could be done with their sensitivity are boundless.

Just my thoughts
Claire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #14
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Personally, while I think this is an interesting idea, it is highly risky. Skin cancer is a pretty big limit of mine!

However, doing this in natural sunlight would help reduce the risk, and could prove quite fun.

Shame there's no sun around at the moment!

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #15
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

I live near the warm beach and one day I was tanning and my suit slid up and part of my skin that has never been tanned was exposed to the sun the whole time and didn't have sunblock on it.

It burnt so bad that a year later I have a scar from it. That was just a little piece of my body.

I really don't want my whole butt to have an ugly scar like that. o.o I'm all for fun/painful "punishments" buttttttt I think for most people, exposing themselves to unhealthy amounts of sun and long lasting, big area covering scars, are a limit. ;P

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD

Last edited by sweetsong; 02-11-2011 at 02:18 PM.
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk