Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
Armeela

Talking 18+ female needs dares

Hello i'm new here looking for dares. Will do semi public dares too. But nothing with extreme pain bleeding etc. i like bladder control but no drinking pee. No poop. No family n no photos hope u guys can give me some good dares.
Armeela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #2
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Tease yourself to one level of arousal below the edge, stay on there for a minute, let it fade a little, tease yourself up again. Never edge. You must do this for at least 30 minutes.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #3
Armeela

Ok thanks will do now. And will post report as soon i'm done.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:00 AM   #4
nudeguy

20 ice cubes up your butt for every ice cube below 20 is 10X that number of spankings (ex got 10 in 20-10=10 10x10= 100 spankings)

maybe: minor public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends, Cross-dressing, Slave, very public, Facebook related, blackmail
nudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:04 AM   #5
corsa198
getDare Addict

Put on your sexiest underwear and your favourite jeans, then drink plenty of water and sit in front of the PC, you can look at or use it in anyway you want.
When you feel the need to pee you must remain seated at the computer.
When you finally get to the point where it is very difficult to wait any longer you should pee into your underwear for 10 seconds. You can then rush off to the toilet where you must wait 15 minutes before you can sit down and pee properly. Lets see if you can make it.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:17 AM   #6
Armeela

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Tease yourself to one level of arousal below the edge, stay on there for a minute, let it fade a little, tease yourself up again. Never edge. You must do this for at least 30 minutes.
Ok so i did this for 30 minutes i was aroused 10 times but on the last one i edged lol sorry you can decide my punishment if i have to do one.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:20 AM   #7
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

You are not allowed to wear any bra and panties today!

Dress in a tight jeans and a skinny shirt, which shows off your hard nipples. Keep your nipples rock hard by rubbing them every few minutes.

Put on your shoes with the highest heels.

Go to a supermarket and buy some really thick carrots and a big bottle of mineral water. Then go to the public restroom and insert a carrot in your pussy and one in your anus.

Now you will go for a long walk (keep your nipples erect!) and drink the water. If you feel you must pee: hold it back! If you can't hold it any more: piss in your jean! Then you can go back home.

Tonight you have to sleep in your pissed jeans!
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:12 AM   #8
Armeela

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudeguy View Post
20 ice cubes up your butt for every ice cube below 20 is 10X that number of spankings (ex got 10 in 20-10=10 10x10= 100 spankings)
I did this but i got only 11 in because it was really uncomfortable
n then the 90 spanks. Thanks alot for your dare
Old 05-23-2013, 03:13 AM   #9
Armeela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahater View Post
You are not allowed to wear any bra and panties today!

Dress in a tight jeans and a skinny shirt, which shows off your hard nipples. Keep your nipples rock hard by rubbing them every few minutes.

Put on your shoes with the highest heels.

Go to a supermarket and buy some really thick carrots and a big bottle of mineral water. Then go to the public restroom and insert a carrot in your pussy and one in your anus.

Now you will go for a long walk (keep your nipples erect!) and drink the water. If you feel you must pee: hold it back! If you can't hold it any more: piss in your jean! Then you can go back home.

Tonight you have to sleep in your pissed jeans!
Aah this sounds real fun will definitely do it today
Old 05-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #10
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Place a key outside. If you live in a house, place it either in the front garden or back garden. If you place in the front, you must go lock yourself out naked but for a towel to collect the key to let yourself back in, but the towel must drop at least once. If you place the key in the back garden, you have to lock yourself out fully naked, with hands tied behind your back.
If you live in an apartment, substitute back garden for your floor, and front garden for another floor.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:57 AM   #11
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Drink

Start by drinking a generous amount of water, 1 litre or higher. Then get a little toothpaste and rub it on your clit and then start pleasuring yourself until you edge once. Keep edging until you feel you are about to burst. Then give yours ass 20 hard smacks. Once you have done that, still on the verge of pissing yourself, go to the bathroom and either sit down in the tub or on the toilet. Finger yourself until you are on the edge of climaxing once more and then cum. But when you cum, relieve you bladder as well. Report back when done and if you fail pm me for a punishment.

Good luck and have fun...

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #12
Armeela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armeela View Post
Aah this sounds real fun will definitely do it today
Ok i did this dare. I wore my skinny jeans and a white tight top. And 6 inch stilletoes. After that i went for the walk rubbing my nipples. They were poking against my shirt so loads of people were looking. Now in the store i got only two carrots and a water bottle. The cashier was staring at me now. Don't know whether it was cause of the carrots aur my nipples LOL:P then i went to the nearest rest room and put the carrots in my pussy and anus. I was walking as i finished the water but i didn't feel a strong need to pee for the next 2 hours. but i peed anyway to complete the dare n slept in my pissed jeans=P
Old 05-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #13
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok i did this dare. I wore my skinny jeans and a white tight top. And 6 inch stilletoes. After that i went for the walk rubbing my nipples. They were poking against my shirt so loads of people were looking. Now in the store i got only two carrots and a water bottle. The cashier was staring at me now. Don't know whether it was cause of the carrots aur my nipples LOL:P then i went to the nearest rest room and put the carrots in my pussy and anus. I was walking as i finished the water but i didn't feel a strong need to pee for the next 2 hours. but i peed anyway to complete the dare n slept in my pissed jeans=P
Nice report. How did you feel walking around in your pissed jeans? Did you get many looks then? Did you enjoy sleeping in your jeans?
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #14
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Ok so i did this for 30 minutes i was aroused 10 times but on the last one i edged lol sorry you can decide my punishment if i have to do one.
Ruin your orgasm.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18+, dare, female, semi public