Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #16
tordman

Hello once again, loyal GetDare readers and fellow writers. I starting to have a lot of ideas for this story so be looking forward to future updates. And now, the story continues...

"I'm not finished yet! Your dare is to strip completely and go for a quick swim in the lake. And you are to leave your clothes off after the dare is completed."
Wow, now it was REALLY extreme.
"There's no way I'm doing that!"
"It's either that or become our slave for the rest of the retreat," Beth retorted.
"I guess I'll... do the dare," Chris said nervously.

This was a huge jump in our game. Not only would Chris be the first person completely nude, but it would also be outside where anyone could see him.
"So what are you waiting for?" Beth asked, "Strip!"
Slowly and nervously, Chris started removing his clothes. Part of me felt bad for him but the other part was just glad I wasn't in his shoes. Now, Chris was down to his boxers. I noticed that while he have a lot of upper body muscle, he was still in good shape. He played soccer since he was little so most of his strength was in his lower body and since he had practice almost everyday, he was really skinny.
"Hurry up! Let's see what you're hiding down there!" Beth teased Chris.
This comment turned Chris's face red and it also caused a noticeable tent to form in his boxers. Chris, still hesitating, grabbed the band of his boxers and started to lower them. Ten seconds in and he had still only moved them a few inches. Beth started to get impatient, so while Chris was focused on his embarrassing task, she snuck up behind him. In a fraction of a second, Chris's boxers were around his ankles and his manhood was flopping up and down like one of those springy doorstop things. Chris just stood there in shock for a few seconds.
"Wow, not bad Chris," Beth complimented him.
He looked about 7 inches long. (I still beat him by a little bit) Beet red, standing in the middle of the three of us, Chris snapped out of his shock.

"Ready for a little swim?" Beth asked him.
"Isn't this bad enough?" Chris whined.
"Nope. The dare was you have to strip and go for a quick swim in the lake."
"But what if someone shows up?
"No one's gonna show up. Not many people know about this path."
Reluctantly, Chris walked to the door.
"Come on! The faster you do this the faster we can continue our game," Kailee told him.
That seemed to encourage him to take the first step outside. Then, he took off. We watched him through the window on the side of the shack. We all burst out laughing at the sight of his ass sprinting towards the lake. He jumped in and swam around for about a minute. Suddenly, we saw something that would change our game in a way we never expected...

This will be my last post for this week because this weekend I'm actually going on a youth retreat. Maybe I'll even get some inspiration. Anyway, I should have another part up either Monday or Tuesday. PM me if you have any suggestions for the next chapter.
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, church, dares