Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2020, 10:46 AM   #286
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Wow! So what are you going to wear until you “finish the laundry”? And where is your washing machine?
I've had this long tshirt on this afternoon.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 11:05 AM   #287
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
I've had this long tshirt on this afternoon.
That's an idea. Get a long Tshirt of your own. Long enough to reach down to cover an inch or two below your pussy but no more. Wear that and nothing else for a day.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:07 AM   #288
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

How would you feel doing it another time but commando when you wore her clothes? Just not too soon or else it's obviously not a mistake

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:18 PM   #289
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
That's an idea. Get a long Tshirt of your own. Long enough to reach down to cover an inch or two below your pussy but no more. Wear that and nothing else for a day.
Already been doing this as per the previous dare.didn'y change.

Old 12-08-2020, 12:23 PM   #290
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Already been doing this as per the previous dare.didn'y change.
Yes but was it for a whole day and was the guy around?
Old 12-08-2020, 12:34 PM   #291
Killerhipo

Put in you plug then get fully dressed. Wait for a roommate to be in one of the common areas but not necessarily in the kitchen. Go to the kitchen, pull down your pants/lift up your skirt/etc. and take the plug out. Was the plug in the kitchen sink, stick it in your mouth to get it wet, then push it into your ass. Moan audibly when it does in. Pull your pants back up and leave your apartment for a small walk.

During your walk you with need to remove the plug, edge, then reinsert it. Repeat this 5 times. You will set a timer for 2 minutes and when it goes off that will be where you do it, exactly where you are standing. No looking at your phone to see how much time is left and no standing still. Once the edge is done and the plug is back in, set the timer again and start moving. Try to take a route where you never walk in the same place twice or cross your path.

As a seperate dare, do the dishes before going to bed, if you have a dishwasher, put all your toys (not electronic) in the dishwasher. Put it on and then go to bed. Better hope your roommates don't empty it before you wake up. If you don't have a dishwasher, wash your toys in the sink, then leave them with the dishes to dry and go to bed.

If you get to the toys before anyone else in the morning you can only take them back to your room by inserting them, making a seperate trip for each toy.

Your reports are great keep up the fun!
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Killerhipo for this post:
Old 12-08-2020, 12:39 PM   #292
deep-v-diver

Is your washing machine in the apartment or is it a communal one in the building?
Limits: Pictures, Video, Permanent, Illegal, Full Public, Messy, Toilet
deep-v-diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 08:42 AM   #293
deep-v-diver

Have you been up to any naughtiness today?
deep-v-diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 12:57 AM   #294
DougHeffernan

looks like you‘re no more interested in puahing it further? Or did something happened?
DougHeffernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 01:38 AM   #295
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougHeffernan View Post
looks like you‘re no more interested in puahing it further? Or did something happened?
I've had real world stuff to do and haven't been in the mood for dares recently. I'll be back soon, I'm sure. There will be a few reports at once then.

The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 02:45 AM   #296
DougHeffernan

I hope everything is fine then. Wish you the best and hope to see you soon.
DougHeffernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:38 AM   #297
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougHeffernan View Post
I have an easy, but exciting one for you when they‘re gone for the afternoon, so you‘re alone.

First start with an edge in your thong and with your plug in and bullet vibe on your clit right at the unlocked front door. Then you‘ll undress everything and just drop it at the door including plug and vibe. So you‘re naked.

Then you‘ll go and visit their rooms one after another. You will forat search for a T-Shirt of the roommate in which room you are and put it on the foote d of the bed, so it‘s there to grab it. Then you will hunp on their Pillow until you edge. After this put the shirt back and go to the other roommates room and do the same.

after the 3rd edge go and grab your thong, Plug and vibe and put ot on you again. If you dare, you‘re allowed to cum but only with your legs spread eagle infront of the frontdoor (inside) while the door is ajar so one of your legs is visible from outside.

hope you enjoy
I did this yesterday, except started naked and plugged. They were both out for a few hours, so I edged and the front door with the vibrator and began in her room.

I found a tshirt on her bed, so put it on and sat at the top of her bed. I can't get to an edge from humpinh a pillow, so I used the vibrator but made sure to be pressed against the pillow.

I did the same in his room, except the tshirt had to be out of his wardrobe. I put it back in when I was done.

It felt naughty to be doing it in their rooms, so I was surprisingly turned on and the edges came easily.

I then went to the front door and opened it lightly, before lying down and turning the vibrator on again to get to a wonderful orgasm, I didn't want to stop, so I put it to one side and came again by using my fingers to slowly rub my pulsing clit, while playing with the plug using my other hand.

Great dare, thanks.

The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 12-17-2020, 07:47 AM   #298
Kindness
Distinguished Member

So far, it's all been risky apartment stuff. Let's broaden that out:

Get naked.

Get your toys and put them all in place. Plug up your butt, dildo in pussy, and vibrator wherever it will do the most good.

Wear something to hold everything in place. If you can tie a crotch-rope, good. Otherwise, panties are fine.

Get a coat. If it's long enough to cover your ass, that's all you need. Otherwise, get a short shirt as well.

Turn everything on, nice and low. Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one, if you haven't read it before: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/w...p?storyid=3519.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 08:40 AM   #299
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
So far, it's all been risky apartment stuff. Let's broaden that out:

Get naked.

Get your toys and put them all in place. Plug up your butt, dildo in pussy, and vibrator wherever it will do the most good.

Wear something to hold everything in place. If you can tie a crotch-rope, good. Otherwise, panties are fine.

Get a coat. If it's long enough to cover your ass, that's all you need. Otherwise, get a short shirt as well.

Turn everything on, nice and low. Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one, if you haven't read it before: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/w...p?storyid=3519.
Can only get takeaway coffee and too cold to sit outside. I could go for a walk instead?

Old 12-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #300
Synchar

Drink

For whenever you like:

Go to the bathroom. Make sure you have a clean, dry bathtub or shower. (Whatever you have.) After you made it dry go in it and edge as much as possible. (Tell us how many times.) Edge so many times the bathtub or shower gets wet from your pussyjuice. Try to make a puddle of pussyjuice. If you have one or it's very wet in there, go out off it and don't clean it. Leave the smell of your pussy and your pussyjuice in the bathroom. If you are alone at home, rub your pussy on the couch to dry it off a bit and put your smell there. After that, orgasm infront of a window.

Have fun.
Synchar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
apartment, exhibitionist, flashing, girl, newbie