Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think of this story?
Perfect! Keep up the good work. 8 53.33%
I hate it. 0 0%
Could use more detail. 1 6.67%
Could make chapters a bit longer. 2 13.33%
Its OK. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #31
userposter556

Default Back...

I told you all I had not given up, so here is

Chapter 6

I sat quietly awaiting my forefeits. The 3 girls said carry on and went out the room whispiring to each other. I turned to shawn and he said "mate, im going to let you off with this, Il tell them that you ran outside naked, Im doing this because, I know they must have something big planned for you."

A few minutes later the girls returned and shawn told them what I had (not) done. Kirsty was first to speak, she said "we have decided to join all 3 forefeits into one." I gave out a huge sigh of releif. Then Sophie said "But, not tonight" Then Rhianna said "next week we are all going to stay over here again. And on that night sophies parents are out of town so we will have the house to ourselves, apart from sophies sister, but she will probobly be out all night so wont know you guys are here." Then Kirsty said "and on that night, you will be our slave, but not shawns slave since you already did a forefit for him, but for me sophie and Rhianna, you must complete every task that we give you or else." "or else what I?" I asked. Before I could say another word, sophie pulled out her phone and started taking pictures of me. Then she said "or else we will send these pictures to everyone at school." then she sent them to kirsty and rhianna. Then she said "you dont want the whole school seeing your dick do you? Anyway, thats enough fun for tonight lets watch a movie." We all put our clothes back on then watched shrek 2. Then we went to bed.
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #32
userposter556

Chapter 7

School was the same as before, all week the 3 girls didnt talk to me and shawn, but if they passed us in the corridor or seen us out of school they would wink at us. They probobly didnt want their friends to know what had happened incase they ditched them because were not popular and the girls hang around with the popular people. Well sophie is the most popular girl in school so everyone wants to be around her. She is also arguably the hottest girl in school.

Sorry this chapter was short but I promise to have more up soon, I have just been very busy recently, hope you like the story so far.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #33
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

there is way more potential!
give it more details and so on describe more.

It's rather like you read the story somewhere and just summarize it for us.
You could easily get 2 or 3 pages, maybe even more ones, out of each of the last chapters...

But I like the idea so far
I'm looking forward to reading more
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #34
userposter556

Chapter 8

It was 20:07 on saturday night. I had been trying to get a hold of Shawn for 3 and a half hours, but he wouldnt answer his phone so I went to sophies house by myself. I rang the door bell and waited a couple of minutes before ringing again. A few seconds later the door sprung open and standing there was sophie. She said "you are late, you were supposed to be here at 8 o'clock, not ten past eight." Then I said "I was trying to get a hold of..." but she stopped me before I could say another word. "shawn is already here, now come in and sit down."

When I got inside everyone was awaiting patiently and quietly. Shawn included. Then sophie said "as of this moment, for the rest of the night, you are property of sophie, kirsty and rhianna. Shawn is the witness, understood?. "Yes." I replied. "Good."

Sophie sat down, then Rhianna stood up. "Stand" she ordered. So I stood. Then Kirsty and sophie stood up. Sophie said "2 minutes." and left the room. A few minutes later she returned with her hands behind her back. "eyes closed" she ordered. So I closed my eyes. Then I felt something going round my head and eyes. "Open them" said kirsty. When I opened them I couldnt see. They had blind folded me. Go with this "said Rhianna" the 3 girls slowly sat me down on the floor. Then I felt my socks being tugged off. Followed by my trousers, then my t-shirt. Then they slowly lifted me back up off the ground. "This will be fun" said sophie.

Rhianna started speaking "were going to play a little game, we are going to circle round you, and we will try and pull down your boxers, and you cannot use your hands or arms to stop us, after we remove them, they will stay off for the rest of the night, and so will the blindfold."
"thats not fair"
"go!"
The girls were circling rounds me, i could hear them. Then i felt hands on the back of my boxers, then the left, then the right. They had all grabbed on at the same time.
"1...2...3...pull!" screamed sophie. And down came my boxers to my ankles, then I was pushed backwards to the ground. Then my boxers were pulled from my ankles. I was embaressed and didnt want to remove my blindfold, mainly because I could feel that I had a boner. But without warning, the blindfold was soon pulled from my head, and I lay there naked.

Kirsty said "stand bitch" in a very strange accent. I stood up. Then sophie said "for the rest of the night, you are not male, you will be female." She left the room, my dick got even harder, I was about to cum, but I managed to settle myself. A few minutes later she came back in, with a bag full of clothes. She said "before we decide on your outfit, you are going to have to model some stuff."

First I had to wear a pink bra, pink panties that my dick was hanging out of, black tights, a white tank top and some ballet shoes.
Second I had to wear was a short red dress, high black heels, and a blonde wig.
Third was a pink bra, pink panties, black tights, black mini skirt, pink tube top, long blonde wig and no shoes.
The girls decided that the third outfit was best so I would have to wear that. But first they demanded that I get my nails and makeup done.

I was already wearing the outfit so I had to remove the tights. I sat down on the couch, then Kirsty took a hand, Rhianna took a hand and sophie took my feet. Sophie said "your toenails will be the same colour as mine. Hot pink." so she painted them hot pink with 3 coats. Kirsty amd Rhianna both done my fingernails red with 4 coats.

Now it was time for makeup. The girls tied me to a wooden chair so I wouldnt move about. Rhianna decided to sit and talk to shawn while kirsty and sophie done my makeup. Sophie put black eyeliner, mascara, and foundation on me. Kirsty put blusher, bright pink lipstick, red lipliner and pink lipgloss on me. Then they sprayed me with perfume before untieing me. I got up and put my tights back on. Then I said "is that us done?" the girls burst out in laughter. "done?" sayed Rhianna. "Our funs just beggining."
Old 07-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #35
userposter556

Chapter 9

I was nervous, but also had a boner, it was hanging out of the panties and skirt and pressing against the tights. Kirsty said "hes excited!" "No im not." I said. "well whats with the stiffy?" kirsty replied. "I cant help it." I replied. "bullshit, now shut up slave." kirst exclaimed.

Rhaianna stepped forwards "every week you will be given a task, at the end of the week we will judge your performance and whether or not you deserve to be punished." "what? I thought I was done after to night." I said. Sophie said "well we thought about that but then decided to do this instead."

Sophie took out her phone, and so did the other girls. One by one they deleted the pictures of me. I said "but why?" "we are giving you a choice." said sophie. "you enjoy our company, I can tell. But you are upset that we dont speak at school and during the week. We are making you an offer. If you do what we have suggested and complete a task each week, then we will speak to you and shawn during the week, become friends if you like." "But what about your other friends?" I asked. Sophie said "I can be friends with who I want, and its nobody elses buisseness. If they cant accept that then they are not a true friend. So are you in or out?"

I glanced over at shawn, he was excited, and he was nodding at me. He wanted me to accept. I was thinking about it and then decided that I liked the company of the girls, the were very hot, they had good personalities, I would like them to be my friends, and I get excited when performing tasks. Its a win win. "yes." I said.

"good." said Rhianna. "thats you for the rest of the night, we are even going to be generous and give you the choice to sleep naked instead of in thouse clothes, and you may either remove the makeup or the nail polish. You can remove the other tomorrow.

I decided to remove the makeup and sleep in some of the clothes, I slept in the tights and panties, I removed the rest of the clothes. Then we went to bed.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #36
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

way longer that's better!

expected something more sexual for the night though D:
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #37
userposter556

Chapter 10

It was sunday night, and had still not heard what my task was to be. Then I got a text from Rhianna. It said "we have not forgotten about your task, you will be given it tomorrow at school, collect the package from Kirsty and follow the instructions." so I went to bed.

The next day at school I walked past sophie and Rhianna and they both said "hi!" but when I walked past Kirsty, she through a big pink bag in my face. I took the bag and went to the disabled bathroom and locked the door. I opened the bag inside was a pair of pink panties, black tights, pink nail polish, clear nail polish, a red bra and a note. The note said "take these items home and hide them. Every day you must wear one more of these items, today you will wear panties, tomorrow add bra, next add pink nail polish to toenails, next add tights and on the final day add clear nail polish to fingernails. You must wear these items and must not get caught. If you get cought then you will be punished on saturday. p.s. Were staying at Rhiannas on saturday. Without a second thought, I removed my trousers and boxers, I put on the panties then pulled my trousers back up. I put the rest of the clothes in my school bag, including the note. Then I walked to class. I wasnt in any of the girls classes until the end of the day in maths with sophie and Rhianna. We got split into groups to do some problem solving, by coincidence I was put with sophie. Sophie asked if I was wearing the first thing, I nodded. She said "good, but prove it." I was shocked. I said "um... OK." I turned to look at sophie straight on. Then I got caught in her eyes. I realised then that she was not just hot. She was beautiful. She broke the stare by saying "hurry before someone looks." So I pulled the front of my trousers down a little and pulled up the panties to reveal the pink. Then I quickly sorted myself. Sophie said "good job." and placed her hand on my leg under the table. My dick hit my trousers. We had made out before, but that was for a dare, I was really feeling something now. Then the bell went, and she scurried off.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #38
userposter556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
way longer that's better!

expected something more sexual for the night though D:
Sexual stuff will come later, I will start at simple stuff and build it up, im making this story up as I go along. Im thinking of doing sexual stuff as punishments.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #39
Redcell115

Exacly how old are u
Redcell115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:25 AM   #40
userposter556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcell115 View Post
Exacly how old are u
Why Do you want to know?
Old 07-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #41
Redcell115

Thumbs up

is this story real or fake and about your age I would think that could be a little too young to play THAT game

Ps I like this story keep it up!!
Redcell115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #42
userposter556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcell115 View Post
is this story real or fake and about your age I would think that could be a little too young to play THAT game

Ps I like this story keep it up!!
The story is fake.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #43
userposter556

Chapter 11

The next day when I woke up I was still wearing the panties. I hadnt taken them off. I got up and opened my bag. I pulled out the bra and put it on. Then I put the rest of my clothes on and went to school.

I was in Rhiannas English class 1st thing. She sat behind me. 5 minutes into the lesson she whispered "I can see the bra if I look hard enough." I gulped and put my hand up my back and moved my shirt around a bit. "Thats better." she said. Why was Rhianna telling me this? Why not let someone notice so that she could punish me?

The next day I had to wear the nail polish on my toenails. I couldnt paint my toenails. I needed help. Lucky for me I got a hold of Kirsty and she came round to my house before school. My parents were already off to work. Kirsty came in and said "Ok, im going to paint your toenails for you, I wont tell anyone I helped you." "Why not?" I asked. Kirsty said well we werent going to tell you but...if you get any help you will be punished, it was going to be a surprise, but in a bad way. So il do you a favor and help you this once without anyone knowing." She painted my toenails then she left. Nothing really happened that day.

The next day I still had the nail polish on, I put on the bra and panties and then the tights. I put the rest of my clothes on. Strangely, the tights were comfy. They were the comfiest piece of clothing I had ever worn in my life. Tje only annoying thing is that everytime they rubbed against something was when they felt comfiest, and everytime this happened I got a boner. So I had to walk carefully. This day was a boring day.

The next day was Friday. The last day. I put all of the clothes on and then I managed to put the clear nail polish on myself. You could only notice it if you were staring at it. It just shined a bit in the light. I was in Kirsty's physics class just before lunch. She said that I had done a crap job painting my nails and that I should have gotten her to do them again. part from that it was an uneventful day.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #44
userposter556

Chapter 12

It was saturday night again. I hadnt seen sophie since monday and Rhianna since Tuesday. I saw Kirsty on Wednesday and Friday though. Shawn had been off school all week. He was packing. He had just found out hat he was moving to Italy in in a couple of days. His parents are dicks to him. They dont tell him anything. Ive probobly already seen him for the last time.

I got to Rhiannas house at 19:28. I was to be there for 19:30. I rang the door bell and Rhianna was there straight away. She said "I heard about Shawn, im sorry. Please come in." i walked into Rhianna's houseit was about the same size as Sophie's house. I sat down next to Kirsty. She asked "where is your special stuff?" I said "in my bag." She said "good."

Sophie stood up and said "you know what happens now, you become female for the night again." The girls made me strip. I was used to it now so it didnt bother me. They painted all my nails hot pink. And put foundation, blusher, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick and perfume on me. Then they made me wear panties, bra, stockings, dress, high heels and a black wig.

Then Rhianna said "we have decided that we are no longer going to do the tasks and punishments every week as was planned. We are just going to make you our slave every saturday night until we get bored of it. If you refuse to do something then you will be punished. We are not your friends after 7.30 on a saturday night. We are you misstresses and you are our slave. However, during the week you are still our friend. So lets get started bitch!"

Kirsty said "ok then, you are a slave, but not just any slave, you are our slave, you are my slave, you are my foot slave, you are my foot BITCH! Now girls tie him up." Before I could say a word Sophie and Rhianna grabbed me and pulled me to the floor. Rhianna tried holding me as sophie grabbed masking tape. I started to fight back. I pushed Rhianna back on to the ground and got to my feet. I tried to escape but as I tried to leave the room Sophie put her bare foot full force into my balls. I was stopped. I hit the ground. I tried to get back up but then Rhianna tackled me to the ground. She started dragging me back. I tried to push her off again and she screamed "NO!" As she did so she dropped to her knees and started hammering her fist into my balls. She did so about 7 times before Sophie pulled her off.

The continued to tie up my hands, arms, legs and feet using the masking tape. Then they dragged me over to kirsty who had just removed her silky tights. Then Rhianna and Sophie sat down next to her. Rhianna said "I hoped you have learned your lesson. Just to make sure you are being given a more exciting task. Sophie was already barefooted and Kirsty had just removed her tights. Rhianna peeled off her black sticky, sweaty socks. There was sweat dripping from them. Rhianna was a tough girl. She played rugby. So she gets really physical and sweaty. I was staring at her feet and socks in shock of the sweat. Then she caught me doing so and said "Oh so you like the look of this, I woner if you like the taste." she bent over with the socks in her hands, she said "open you mouth now." I shook my head. Big mistake. I got a slap to the balls. I was in agony. "open." she demanded. I opened my mouth she pushed one sock fully inside my mouth and said "close it" I closed my mouth. Then she made me suck it for 60 seconds before swithcing socks. "perfect." she said throwing both socks to the side. I could feel and taste all the weat in my mouth. I didnt think their was any sweat left on those socks. Just saliva.

Now it was the feet, not the socks. One by one the placed their feet on my face and began to rub. My dick was getting harder by the second. Then, I came. It shot right down my leg and the stockings. Then Sophie said "He likes it." I shook my head but then recieved a stomp to the chest. "tongue out" demanded Kirsty. So I stuck out my tongue. They continued as before but concentrated more on my mout now that my tongue was out. Then kirsty said "mouth open." So my mouth opened. The girls started puting as much of their feet as possible inside my mouth and started making me suck and lick them. When the got bored they made me dry their feet with my face. Then they untied me.

My leg was all sticky and covered with cum. Then Rhianna started slapping me full force in the face saying "bad girl!" I lost it. Without thinking I slapped her back. Then she got very angry she kicked me in the balls then tackled me to the ground. She began punching and slapping my face as hard and fast as she could for about 10 seconds then the other girls pulled her from me. They were holding her back as she repeatedly spat on my face. Then I said "someone needs to control that bitch." Then Kirsty let go. "bitch?" she said "slaves dont call my frind a bitch" then she spat on me. Sophie let go and spat on me to. The all started spitting on me repeatedly. Then they got down and held open my mouth, they all began spitting and drooling in my mouth. I was so turned on but in so much pain and humiliation at the same time. Then they stopped. They all stood up. Then they dragged me onto a chair and sat me up. I couldnt move. One by one they slapped me in the face. Then Sophie said "I hope we can put this incodent behind us, you will sleep here tonight. For the next 3 saturdays, we will not have sleepovers for us all. Instead, you will stay at one of our houses every week so we can all have a turn at having a personal slave. Now goodnight."
Old 07-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #45
Silvercola

Default !!!!

Very nice update. And btw 100pos
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, fun, sleep, sleepover