Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2017, 08:48 PM   #1
FillMeUp

Default Beach/pool dares -female 19

Suggest what I should wear to the beach or the pool and any dares that I should complete while there.

Likes: insertion (vagina, anal), ass to mouth, cum, full public, public nudity, clothing control, humping,

Limits/Dislikes: pain, pics, videos, scat, puke, piss.

I don't have Kik, skype, or any other messaging things.

I have a 7 inch vibrator dildo
FillMeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

You should wear a bikini and make sure at least 1 pussy lip is always "accidently" hanging out of the bottoms
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
foxknot69
getDare Devil

On a separate day, go there and make sure your bottoms are always in a frontal and back wedgie.

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:21 PM   #4
cracks

Exit the water completely naked with your bikini in your hand. Act normal do not run.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:49 PM   #5
HumpBunny

If there are shower/locker rooms available, after you go to the water make sure to walk into the men's room by accident.

And make sure your swim suit top is too tight. Everyone enjoys a good nip slip at the beach, right?

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HumpBunny for this post:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:51 PM   #6
Hassaan

Go to the bar if the beach has one must be complete naked. Ask the bartender to arrange a gangbang for you. If you cant do that then have at least 5 guys fuck you at night on the beach.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hassaan for this post:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:54 PM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillMeUp View Post
Suggest what I should wear to the beach or the pool and any dares that I should complete while there.
How big are the beach's waves?

You will need them to be big enough so that you need to actually jump to break them, but not big enough so that you can no longer play with the waves.

Wear a really cheap bikini, one you won't mind loosing, for the beach.

Also, wear a miniskirt to the beach, but leave it along with your stuff on the sand. With your towel and creams, and perhaps your money...

With all those things behind you on the sand, start to play with the waves. Shortly afterwards, in the exact moment a wave breaks on you, let the cheap bikini go with the wave.

Flirt with guys who are also playing with the waves, being bottomless yourself, for about 2 hours.

After the time is up (aproximately, of course, but be as precise as possible and try to err on the longer side) ask one of the guys to pass you your stuff from the beach, and tell them why. I mean, tell them how you are dressed, not why.

Get him to fuck you afterwards on the ass. To do this, once you are back on the beach chatting with him, straight out offer him to ass fuck you. Be careful though, if he says no, you did not completed the dare and have failed...

I notice a2m is on your "dislikes/limits"... Which one is it? If possible, make sure he a2m you. If not possible, ignore this.

So make sure during your flirting on the water that he will say yes.

Be blunt and slutty. Do not just make it easy and wait for him to make any first moves, but you make the first moves every time. That makes you feel like a slut? Good!

Remember, you really are a complete, total, and absolute slut. Behave like one!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 09-01-2017, 10:30 PM   #8
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Go commando until you're at the beach. Look for a place where already some guys are. There dress your clothes off and wear your skimpiest bikini. Maybe it's seethrough. Oil your body with sunmilk. Ask one of the guys for creaming your back. Then lay on your back. After a while make so as when something is itchy and scratch your tits. Think it would be your bikini top and dress it off. Be topless for he rest of the time at the beach, also when you go to the kiosk or bar for buying a drink or a popsicle. Enjoy and report please.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasoWoman for this post:
Old 09-02-2017, 11:49 PM   #9
FillMeUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
How big are the beach's waves?

You will need them to be big enough so that you need to actually jump to break them, but not big enough so that you can no longer play with the waves.

Wear a really cheap bikini, one you won't mind loosing, for the beach.

Also, wear a miniskirt to the beach, but leave it along with your stuff on the sand. With your towel and creams, and perhaps your money...

With all those things behind you on the sand, start to play with the waves. Shortly afterwards, in the exact moment a wave breaks on you, let the cheap bikini go with the wave.

Flirt with guys who are also playing with the waves, being bottomless yourself, for about 2 hours.

After the time is up (aproximately, of course, but be as precise as possible and try to err on the longer side) ask one of the guys to pass you your stuff from the beach, and tell them why. I mean, tell them how you are dressed, not why.

Get him to fuck you afterwards on the ass. To do this, once you are back on the beach chatting with him, straight out offer him to ass fuck you. Be careful though, if he says no, you did not completed the dare and have failed...

I notice a2m is on your "dislikes/limits"... Which one is it? If possible, make sure he a2m you. If not possible, ignore this.

So make sure during your flirting on the water that he will say yes.

Be blunt and slutty. Do not just make it easy and wait for him to make any first moves, but you make the first moves every time. That makes you feel like a slut? Good!

Remember, you really are a complete, total, and absolute slut. Behave like one!
A2m is actually in my likes.

Likes: insertion (vagina, anal), ass to mouth, cum, full public, public nudity, clothing control, humping,

Old 09-03-2017, 01:14 AM   #10
privvy
Distinguished Member

You are to leave home with your bathing suit inside out. Should anyone point this out you are to strip immediately in front of them and put your bathing suit on the right way.

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:04 AM   #11
bit

I have a good day at the beach planned for you.
Go to the beach wearing sorting tight with no underwear. When arriving the beach, find somewhere quite but with some hot guys, go up to them and tell them you need some help.

As them to be you lookout while you change your cloths there, tell me to make sure no one is looking while you change into you 1 size too small bikini.

After that, asked them if they can help putting suncream on you, make sure you asked them to rub it in.

Go enjoy yourself in the sea for a bit, when you go back to them beach where the guys are, ask them if the can do you a favour again. this time, asked them if they can give you a special kind of cream!
Ask them to jerk off and cum of you, then you should rub all those cum on yourself, make sure you won't waste any of it. You can give them a hj if you want to.

Remember to give them a good kiss as they have "helped" you so much!
bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #12
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillMeUp View Post
A2m is actually in my likes.
So it is.

When I saw that scat was among your limits... That threw me off. You see, a2m is not scat, but it has been argued to be off limits by every single girl who had scat on her limits list.

Will you do it, then? Do you have the appropriate beach with reach?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:31 PM   #13
FillMeUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
So it is.

When I saw that scat was among your limits... That threw me off. You see, a2m is not scat, but it has been argued to be off limits by every single girl who had scat on her limits list.

Will you do it, then? Do you have the appropriate beach with reach?
Should be fun to do!

The following user says Thank You to FillMeUp for this post:
Old 09-03-2017, 09:46 PM   #14
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Default Slut beach girl

wear a barely there bikini, that shows your tits and ass. Go swiiming with it on and act like you lost your swimsuit when you come up, walk around the beach naked, find a group of guys and put your arms around him, and flirt with him, let him touch you and fondle you. Then leave him after five minutes head to the bathroom, go into the men's room and ask for a massage. If more happens let it happen. o end out the day give an unexpected guy a blowjob.
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsterG for this post:
Old 09-03-2017, 09:57 PM   #15
ech0

There's usually a bathroom at the beach. Find a stranger and let him bareback whatever hole(s) he wants in the public men's bathroom.
ech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ech0 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, clothes, pool, slut