Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 08:40 AM   #1
tom_the_duck
Account Banned

Default Me and three girls: ask us anything.

Hi. We've just created an account here and thought it's a good place to say hi to everyone.
We're giving you a chance to get to know us better: ask anything that comes to your mind.
A little intro, so you know who we are:

I'm Tom, 32 years old dominant guy. I'm an owner of pretty successful middle-sized company and a husband to a beautiful 31 years old woman. I'm living with my wife Olivia and her two sisters: Alex and Katie. We've got an somewhat unusual home hierarchy. I'm strictly at the top (lucky me). I can place the home rules. All the girls have to follow them and are completely obedient (they willingly accepted it and enjoy it, they also can protest if something is too harsh). From there the hierarchy goes like this: Olivia , Katie, Alex. Now to say a few thing about girls:

Olivia:
31 years old beautiful woman, a wife of mine. She's my sweetheart and as for the "home rules" she's allowed a huge dose of freedom, even to extent of dominating other girls. One exception: she's not allowed to orgasm at all, and no vaginal insertions at all (not even from me). Her last orgasm was on October 10th 2016
Bra size: 34D

Katie:
20 years old sister to Olivia and Alex. She enjoys painful torture and exhibitionism. She's got her nipples and clit pierced. She tends to be a little bratty and rebellious, but at the end I manage to get her back on track. As for home rules: she's not allowed to wear any kind of underwear and has to dress as revealing as possible. Also once a week she has to endure rough torture session when she's punished for every disobedience (sometimes it's even too rough for her).
Bra size: 32A

Alex:
22 years old sister, the most submissive and obedient of all the siblings. When she started living with us she specifically stated that she wants to be a sort of sexual slave to us and be humiliated. She enjoys humiliation, serving other people (not only us) and exhibitionism. She's not allowed to sleep in a bed, instead she has a mattress on a floor. She also can't wear any clothes while at home, even when we have guests over.
Bra size: 34B

We all agree that we don't want any kids, so we took some measures to prevent this: I've had a vasectomy, Katie and Alex had their tubes tied and Olivia is infertile. That way we don't have to use any condoms or other things.

Feel free to ask anything you might want more. All of this text was written by me, but you can direct your question to anyone you want.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:59 AM   #2
djc

Ok if you have guest over do you keep Alex hidden or do you have her serve he guest and if so how dose she serve them?
Old 04-12-2018, 10:11 AM   #3
tom_the_duck
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc View Post
Ok if you have guest over do you keep Alex hidden or do you have her serve he guest and if so how dose she serve them?
That depends on what kind of guests we're having over. If they know about our home rules or we want to introduce them to it Alex is expected to offer her body to them. That may vary from just being around and keeping a company to giving blowjobs or even having sex with them if asked.
If the guests aren't supposed to know about what happens at our home Alex hides in closed room. Sometimes just keeping to her business (like doing homework for college), but sometimes I like to tie her up, put a gag on her and tape vibrator to her clit, so she won't get bored (I like when this happens, sometimes I'm expected to hold back my orgasms and am punished for every one that happened during the visit)
Very rarely she's allowed to put on clothes and just pretend nothing out of the ordinary happens.

Ask me and my girls anything
Test in black: written by Tom. Text in color: written by one of the girls.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:57 AM   #4
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, that's awesome, I wish I could live with you guys, as another let's say "harem girls". You guys have everything that turns me on, exhibitionism and denial.
Question for Olivia:
how is it not having your pussy penetrated? Don't you miss it? And how are you handling the constant frustration? You've been denied for 1.5 year, I loose my shit after two months. Pretty impressive in any case.

Question for Katie:
What's the most painful experience you've had? Have anything you experienced ended up with you bleeding?

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
Old 04-12-2018, 12:21 PM   #5
tom_the_duck
Account Banned

Haha, maybe one day you'll get a chance to live with us. That is if you're willing to submit yourself to my orders. Now to answer your questions:

Of course I miss having my cunt penetrated. What wouldn't I give for even dildo fucking my pussy. I love vaginal sex, but I'm willing to give it up for my husband. I think the way I manage to not go crazy from the denial is through causing my sisters some pain. It's always nice to see when is Katie going to beg for me to stop

Well, I've experienced a lot, so pointing one most painful experience would not be easy. One thing I could mention: being spanked while having my clit shocked and my nipples pierced by medical needles. That hurts. And yes, I've ended up bleeding a few times, usually during needle play.

Ask me and my girls anything
Test in black: written by Tom. Text in color: written by one of the girls.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:34 PM   #6
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, you have experienced electro-stimulation, I always wanted to try this, but never had a chance.
Question for Alex:
You sometimes get used by guests you have. Have anybody went too hard on you/done something you haven't consented for?

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk