Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #16
jackie

I've been told that i was "very stupid" before because i failed a math class.

I hated math =/
jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:35 PM   #17
Ciandon

Wow. In fourth grade, there was a total asshole who introduced me to every swear in the book. All used on me, of course. How nice of him...
Old 02-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #18
Jaws3434
Account Banned

I've heard every insult from A to Z and back again. Weather they think they weren't insults or not it doesn't really matter. They were insults non the same.

Last edited by Jaws3434; 02-18-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Jaws3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:25 PM   #19
sexyman1983

Send a message via AIM to sexyman1983 Send a message via MSN to sexyman1983 Send a message via Yahoo to sexyman1983
Smile

I remember I've been judged my parents to a breaking point that I fall into tears. I take things seriously sometimes from my parents, and sometimes I feel hurt when they say I'm slow or lazy.

There were times when I hear my mother get angry for no good reason. And my Dad gets tired of it. Dad's not the kind to beat on anybody. But my Mom can be a pretty good slapper. But somewhere deep into my inner core, everytime I hear an arguement, I just couldn't stand it. I just hate it. I know very well I don't have anything to do with hit. But sometimes, I just wish my parents would just grow up and not argue all the time. It kills me to no end.
sexyman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #20
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

I got bullied for many things. When I was younger I used to get upset about people taking the piss out of my ears and country. Now I am older I can deal with it alot better but sometimes I do flip and go Crazy. And that is not good.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #21
Phrozen

Send a message via MSN to Phrozen

One of my friends telling me to "go away". Made me feel like crap.
Phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:41 AM   #22
sweetashoney

Probably being called a whore by a friend because I was not ashamed to show of my body after I stripped at a party. I do not and never have been someone who sleeps around. But I am proud of my body and I like to show it off. I think she was just jealous that she didnt have the guts to flash a group of people.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:32 AM   #23
RainbowLiz

Send a message via MSN to RainbowLiz

I was told to commit suicide by another pupil at school once because he said that 'everyone hates me and the world'll be better off'. That was pretty hurtful. But usually i'm oblivious to it; you get used to having all kinds of insults thrown at you when you go to a British school. :P
RainbowLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:22 AM   #24
Littleone

I was about 22 and was in a pub chating up a nice looking girl, we were getting on realy well, but i have a slight disability which is not obvious just by looking at me, and as we were getting on so well i decided to tell her, she replied in a rather loud voice so all the pub could hear " I can't go out with you your a f**king cripple" i don't think i have ever gotten over that fully.
Littleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #25
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

nobodys realy said anything insulting to me but i would want someone to say somthing mean to me beacuse i need some drama in my life.(my life is pretty ordinary)

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #26
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM.PM View Post
nobodys realy said anything insulting to me but i would want someone to say somthing mean to me beacuse i need some drama in my life.(my life is pretty ordinary)
Thats the oposite of me, I've been insulted in every shape and form. Bitch, bloodsucking demon, basicly everything...(there is more I'm just too lazy to list them)
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #27
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost
Angry

What is the meanest, most insulting and/or hurtful thing someone ever told you? Who was it & how did it happen?

Someone compare me with himself
and then said that i was a slut...

It was an old friend of mine, and it happen when we were traveling to Boston in a bus over night
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #28
ravens_flock

Send a message via MSN to ravens_flock

The only thing that I can think of was back when I was in year 9 or 10. I was at a friends house, who's younger sister i had a massive crush on and she was my first love which was'nt reciprocated and one of my friends friends told me that the sister and her friend hated me. I was'nt bothered about the sisters friend but being told that the sister hated me really hurt. He did'nt mean it and the sister and myself were very good friends but that really hurt.
ravens_flock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #29
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

With me i have no clue. I dont really think words hurt. i laph with them because mostly it true. People call me a dump polish. Well i am polish and i am kinda dump.
so i think people shouldnt really worry about what people call u.
After all action speak louder then words
brownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:41 PM   #30
Lollipop

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_chloe View Post
What is the meanest, most insulting and/or hurtful thing someone ever told you? Who was it & how did it happen?
my 'friends' when i was in year 6 (so young, hehe)...
i told on e of them a really personal secret because i thought i could trust her, and then she told everyone. because of what the secret was (one of ny fetishes) nobody wanted to be my friend.
a few weeks after it all blew over so we were friends again, then another friend started telling everyone lies about me. i got bullied by quite a few people after that. (physically and mentally)

needless to say, i ditched all those losers
this was more something they did rather than said though

Last edited by Lollipop; 03-24-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk