Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
momo
Account Banned

Rainbow The Good, The Bad, & The Dirty

So recently I've been promising a fantasy of mine in my blog... Here it is d:

I've been thinking (well more like fantasizing), and I've realized my fantasies get... well, kinkier and kinkier. It's like I have some sick obsession. Some thirst for more and more kinky s*x, and it keeps getting more unbearable. I've been trying lately to calm this... well, obsession with s*x, and I simply can't. It just won't happen. I'M ADDICTED!

Now, of all the fantasies to talk about, I figured I'd started with my most frequent, yet ever growing fantasy of a threesome. It used to start with one guy at a party and has gradually grow to a gang bang type of idea...

So here it goes:

PART ONE: "Surprise"

Sitting on the edge of a counter in her beautiful, but average sized summer apartment, Ana was thirsty. But not for a soda or even some water, for a boy. Or more like a man. He was in his mid twenties, a couple of years older than her, tall, dark and handsome. Sounds cliche, but it was true. At 6'1, he didn't tower over her, but still made her feel comfortable and safe. He was the height she had always dreamt of, something she didn't come acrossed often, throughout most of her life. Not to mention, those piercing minty green eyes. They weren't dark enough to eat at your soul, but they made her crave him like minty chocolate chip ice cream on a hot summer's day. Needless to say, he was... delicious.

He was also... unaware of her when she had been standing two people behind him in line at the store. Something she wasn't used to. As a young adult, she was used to more than a moderate amount of attention, and she liked it (what girl wouldn't?). But now she was wishing she hadn't been so comfortable with it. He hadn't noticed her. Two people behind him in line and he hadn't noticed her! She could've said hi, even gone up and hugged and kissed him. After all, it wasn't as if he was a stranger.

He was her master. Her best friend on getdare (a website she had become fond of within her last years of High School). And what she hoped... her possible next boyfriend. Maybe more.

After years of texting, calling, and all sorts of communication, there was no way she couldn't recognize him. But she couldn't just walk up an say hi. How could she explain the coincidence of running into him at the store? It wasn't exactly a coincidence that she was in the same state as him. She had purposely moved there for the summer to surprise him, hoping that it would make him delighted. But if she just ran into him at the store before she even told him she had moved, it might seem stalkerish. She hadn't told him yet about her love of travel. Dang, she wondered. Why didn't I just tell him ahead of time so I don't feel like such a creeper? How am I going to explain this over the phone? Oy.

She pondered on how to tell him. To tell him she was available all summer. No restrictions. No parents. No legal risks. She wasn't a minor anymore. She was half way through college. Which also meant she should have out grown this shy, "chickening out" phase of life, but she didn't. She was still as shy, timid and socially awkward around guys as ever.

She never imagined talking to him in person would be so difficult. They'd talked for years and talking to him always came so easy to her. But now that she could finally spend some quality time with him, she couldn't make up a sentence. Couldn't utter a few simple words. Or even one. "Hi."

*Ring...ring...ring*
Oh my gawsh! It's ringing, but he's not answering! What if I make a fool of myself?! What if this is a mistake?! What if he's met someone else not expecting me to ever really come see him?! What if...

And right then he answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey hun. How are you?", she said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Uh ok. You?"

"Amazing... Hey hun. I've been meaning to talk to you about..."

"Wait wait! Hold on a sec."

Oh no... The longer this takes, the more the pressure is building in my chest. What if it comes on like word vomit? What if I can't spit it out?" Her mind raced as she waited for him to come back to the phone. This was going to be a lot more difficult than she expected.

"Hey sorry. What's up?"

"Well... uh. I really don't even know where to begin. I feel so weird saying this. Maybe I..."

"Just tell me."

"Hm... well I guess... No nevermind. Um how was your day?"

"I thought you were over that. You know I hate when you 'nevermind' me. Just spit it out."

"Ok well... I'm in Florida."

"What is this some sick joke?" *laughs*

"No really... I'm here for the summer. I came to spend time with you. I thought I'd surprise you and come visit... Don't worry though. I've got my own temporary place. I won't follow you around like a puppy dog all day... Unless you want me to." *giggles knowing he'd understand the reference*

*laughs* "Maybe I do, baby. How long did you say you're here for? All summer, right?

"Yes," she says, trying not to scream with excitement as she realizes what an opportunity this is.

"Wow. So when do I get to see you?"

"Well... I saw you earlier actually, or at least your identical twin." *laughs nervously* "I guess you didn't notice me though. I went to the store and saw a guy that looked just like you. Considering the innumerable amount of similarities, I figured it was you."

"Woah. You mean at Walmart?!"

"Yea. I was going to say hi, but didn't want to risk it if it wasn't you. Or if it was you, creep you out, since I hadn't called you yet."

"You should've come up baby! Though now that I think about it, I might have been a little... confused." *laughs*

"Yea. I didn't see you 'til I was in line. I was so excited and nervous. But I'm glad I waited." *laughs* "After years of waiting you'd think I'd like run into your arms or something. Guess this isn't one of those comedically romantic movies though." *giggles again*

*laughs some more* "Yea. So do you think we could hang out tonight? I really want to see you, baby."

"Yea when and where?"

(A few minutes after discussing the details.)

"Alright. I love you," she said for the first time verbally; not sure how he'd respond.

"Yea. Bye baby."

*DIAL TONE*

Well that's not quite how I expected to end that conversation, but ok. She thought. She was a little frustrated that now that she was here, after years of loyalty to him, that he still wouldn't say it back, but she vowed to herself she'd never rush or pressure him to say it.

Besides she didn't have time to worry about it. It was already six in the afternoon. She was to meet him in an hour and a half at a closeby bar/resturant and she wasn't even close to ready. Time to pick out her best outfit! Oh who was she kidding... She already knew what looked best on her.

It was a dark black mini dress, tight enough to show her every curve, but not the slight line of her lacey white thong and matching bra. She knew she wasn't allowed to wear underwear, but this was a dress, and besides... what fun would it be if he didn't have to work a little to get her undressed later. The dress also had a silver and shiny lime green design. It was pretty, but not the most expensive piece of clothing she owned. It still looked rather interesting, not cheap, definitely elegant. She loved that dress, and it loved her. Hugging every curve. Knowing what she loved to flaunt. It was short enough to show 85% of her legs, but long enough to at least cover her bum; and it cut rather low in the cleavage area, but being her favorite parts of her body, how could she not show them off a little?

Adding the finishing touches: makeup (light on everything, but smoky shadow to bring out her eyes), hair (curled, but pulled over her left shoulder in a long, loose pony), and black, strappy sandals(he may have been taller than her, but not enough for her to wear 5 inch heels). She was ready...
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to momo for this post:
Old 08-08-2010, 01:36 AM   #2
momo
Account Banned

Rainbow PART TWO: "At the Bar"

(I'm posting part too now as well because people who read my blog have already read the first part the past couple days.)

8:46 pm and she was still driving to the bar. How could she not have taken time to drive into consideration? The following few minutes to drive, park and walk from the car to the bar were excruciatingly, painfully slow. Ana never felt so impatient before. She had gotten anxious waiting before, but this was like a physical panic attack, which she hadn't had since High School. It was like all those old amateur crushes combined with the perfectionism she had thought she grew out of were combining to cause a pressure in her chest she couldn't describe and butterflies in her stomach. Apparently old habits die hard though.

Within the next few seconds, though, it all became worth it. She walked in the door, and though a couple eyes caught the sparkle of her dress in the dim lights of the building, his were all she could see. Finally... he noticed! More than noticed really; his jaw dropped.

Though she had been told many times she was "model material" in High School, she had gotten even better looking in college, and the confidence to match. Her breasts had gotten a little bigger while the rest of her had gotten a little smaller, which some found hard to believe considering she has already been a small D cup in freshman year of High School; and what with little things like the abundance of alcohol ("freshmen fifteen"), parties, and junk food in college, it was a wonder to anyone who didn't know her well enough why she hadn't gained quite a bit of weight. Only her good friends knew she still didn't drink, had become a healthy vegetarian again, and was making enough money to save some to pay a personal trainer.

Her waist had gotten smaller, her bum more toned, and her legs were finally the size she always hoped she could some day be. She fit into a size "3" jeans instead of a "7", and she no longer worried about thighs touching, love handles, and small arm flab. She was small with enough tone to be considered a slight athletic build, and she never felt more proud in her favorite dress than right at that moment.

He didn't just watch her walk over, he gawked at the way her dress flowed as she walked toward him in what seemed to both of them to be slow motion; but she wasn't out of his league. He was even more gorgeous than ever (extremely hard to imagine, but he was!)

A little scruff covered the bottom half of his face in a just woken up, sexy kind of way. The same way most straight guys love the way a girl's hair looks in the morning before she fixes it was how she adored his facial scruff. He was built, not too big or too small, but just the way she liked 'em. His arms were toned as she could see through his sexy, dark green button up, long sleeve shirt (bonus points for matching his eyes). And though his shirt wasn't tight enough to completely show it, she knew he had toned abs as well. He looked strong, and she couldn't help, but undress him with her eyes and wonder if his strength could come in use later.

As she sat next to him on one of the bar stools, she leaned over and kissed him.

"Mmm. Wonderful as ever. I'm happy to see you, buttercup," he said with a smile as he knew how much she adored that nickname he had given her.

I wonder if he was reminded of puppy play just now, she wondered as her panties got a little wet at the thought. And she took a deep breath of sexual frustration.

"I know you don't usually miss people, but I missed you so much!" she responded with another peck on the lips.

Secretly she hoped he had still somehow missed her too. Ana was caught, however, between sexual tension and wanting to keep this moment romantic. After half an hour of talking with him though, she couldn't hold back any longer. Getting up to check the state of the bathrooms, she whispered for him to meet her over there when she sent a text.

In the bathroom was a lot cleanlier than she had expected at any place with a bar. There were two individual bathrooms. Neither specified a sex that could use them, which would make it less noticeable that he would walk into the same bathroom. She positioned herself with her legs spread just a little and texted him.

"Come join me, baby "

A few minutes later she could hear someone turning the knob and take a step in. It was him. She noticed his eyes widen as he noticed her legs open enough to she her white thong, even in the dim light.

Smirking at his surprise, she motioned slowly with her pointer finger to come over. A few seconds later her dress and his shirt were off, and they were kissing rather roughly. (What else would you expect after they waited years to finally be together?) Her legs were tight around his waist, and she could feel him growing rapidly in his unbuttoned pants, just as he could feel her wetness soaking through her thong and his boxers.

Moaning softly as he grunted a little, she started grinding softly against him. Their hips rubbing enough together to cause a permanent static cling between their clothes, and he finally slipped off her bra. Feeling his excitement even more, she rubbed him through his boxers, then slipped her hand inside them.

"Mmm, baby! You're so hard," she moaned as she slipped them down, getting on her knees and teasing the tip of his p*nis with her tongue.

Moaning slightly and tangling his fingers in her hair as she slowly slid more and more in, he decided to give it to her all at once. He thrust all of his length quickly inside her mouth, causing her to moan and gag a little.

"Mmm. You like that slut?!" he grunted as he pushed the back of her head with his hand to make her hold the deep throat a little longer.

Gagging uncontrollably, she pushed at his hips away with her hands to catch her breath, but it only made him thrust more and harder. Finally, she gave in and started squeezing and pulling his b*lls with her left hand as she queezed and slightly rubbed the base of his p*nis in her right hand. It wasn't long before he was grunting and came deep inside her mouth.

"You may swallow," he said, knowing she would keep it in her mouth all night if he didn't give her permission.

She swalllowed as he pulled her to her feet and handed her her clothes.

"Hurry and get dressed," he muttered. "I have a surprise for you back at my place."

As she slipped her clothes back on though, he thought of something to humiliate his sweet, obedient little slave.

"Hand me your bra."

"What?!"

"Don't question me, slut. You heard what I said."

Then she realized what he was doing. The place was rather chilly. Her nipples were hard, and he knew that; but where would he put her bra as they walked out? Then she got her answer as he just walked out with it in his hand. Shocked, but obediently, she followed him to his car. She had never known him to be so blunt with this kind of thing. And right then, she worried a little about what was in store for her back at his place...
Old 08-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #3
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

this is good I wants moar nao :P

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
momo
Account Banned

Rainbow PART THREE: "Back At His Place"

Fifteen minutes of driving and they finally arrived at his house. Before he let her leave the car, he told her to hand him her dress (leaving her to walk to the door in only her thong.) Hesitantly, she slipped it off, covering her br*asts with her hands and dropping the dress on his lap. She waited in the car for him, but instead of him walking to the door ahead of her, he opened the door to her side of the car and told her, " You can either walk with me or crawl after me, buttercup."

Not tempted to scrape up her knees and have to uncover her br*asts, she walked with him. As she looked around, she didn't see anyone around and remembered that she needed to trust him more. Though he could be stern sometimes, he cared about her too much to break that trust. Her embarassment right now was just a figure of her imagination.

Then he opened the door to reveal all the lights were on. Maybe he's just not an energy conserver?, she thought. But then she heard something shuffling down the hall, and a guy emerged in only a pair of basketball shorts. He laughed as she immediately tried to cover up with a nearby blanket, to reveal some of the whitest teeth she had ever seen.

"This is my friend, Alex. Justin's here as well. Surprise Ana!" He said with a smirk.

Well he may be hot, but what kind of surprise is this?, she thought.

As she looked over Alex, she sat on the couch and wrapped the blanket around herself. Alex was tall compared to her. He was 6'2 and thin compared to most guys his height, but still toned. He had semi-long hair (enough to tangle her fingers in anyway) that was a medium brown, and hazel eyes. He had a slight square jaw and looked like the next Calvin Klein jeans model. Needless to say, if tonight somehow miraculously turned into a three or foursome, she definitely would not mind having some fun with him. How would I bring that up without making this awkward, though?, she pondered.

And in the middle of her thoughts he sat next to her. (Or more like almost on top of her.) His thigh was right against hers and she could see the beginnings of an er*ction forming in his shorts.

"Ready for some fun tonight?" he said with a big smile and a slightly rosy color forming on his cheeks.

Am I asleep?!, she thought, shocked at what she just heard, or maybe thought she heard.

"I'm s-sorry. Umm... Did I hear you right?" she managed to get out.

"Are you ready for some fun tonight?" He said as Ana realized her master was pulling the blanket off her.

"Don't cover up, sl*t," her master said.

She blushed wildly as the blanket was pulled completely off her body and her thong was so wet, she knew it had to be practically see-through by now.

"Mmm... yes master," she moaned. "Are you going to be joining us," she finished turning towards Alex.

"Oh yea! Justin will come out in a little bit too once he hears us getting started. He's too shy to get things started; especially with a beautiful girl like you..." He said as he gently pushed her to lay down, and laid down on top of her, kissing and biting her bare neck.

He was now rock hard and she could tell because he was grinding roughly against her. Then she looked over and saw her master rubbing his throbbing c*ck as she moaned, Alex kissing and biting down the rest of her body now. He bit and pulled at her n*pples as she whined in pain and pleasure. Then he continued down her stomach and her hips and inner thighs.

"Mmm... Ooo Alex!" She whined as he started licking and biting different parts of her lower area.

Then he pulled her on top of him so she was kneeling with her p*ssy above his face, him moaning at her delicious wetness and her bent over the arm rest. When all of the sudden she felt her master l*bing up her bum while fingering it to loosen her up.

*Slap*

He smacked her right bum cheek and slowly slid his hard c*ck inside her tight bum.

"OHHH! Mmmm baby!" She screamed and whined. And then Justin shuffled into the room, slipping down his shorts to reveal a huge c*ck. She didn't even get a good look at him, just his p*nis which was about 8.5 inches and thick. It wasn't c*rcumsized, which she loved and only noticed right before he thrust deep inside her mouth. She could feel it hit the back of her throat repeatedly and gagged as he did; still moaning as Alex licked and bit at her cl*t, and her master was smacking her bum and pounding inside her.

Then she felt Justin slip out of her mouth and saw him move to a chair nearby to j*ckoff as her master pulled out and moved to her mouth.

"Suck it clean, wh*re! I want to f*ck your p*ssy and my c*ck needs to be clean to do so. Your p*ssy is all mine, sl*t." He grunted as he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth over his c*ck for the second time that night.

"Do you feel like a dirty sl*t?" he said as she winced a little from the taste of her bum all over his c*ck, but she still nodded. A couple minutes of sucking a gagging later, he pulled out and told her to stand up and bend over. She felt Alex slide easily into her bum and pull her to lay down on top of him again, this time face up. Then her master thrust hard into her p*ssy, and she couldn't help but scream and whine feeling both large c*cks inside her tights holes.

A few minutes later, Justin held his p*nis down by her mouth, standing at the end of the couch and having her tilt her head back over the arm rest. Her arms propping her up on Alex's chest. She was moaning and panting softly when she heard someone grunt and felt Alex shoot his warm cum into her bum. He didn't pull out yet, though, still thrusting his c*ck inside her, in sync with her master. Suddenly, she couldn't control herself and screamed as she came all over her master's c*ck, and felt it drip down a little and cause a slapping sound as master started pounding harder and grunting. As he reached the edge, he pulled out and shot his load of cum all over her perky br*asts. It was warm and she wanted so bad to taste it, not wanting to waste any of her master's cum.

And soon to follow was Justin. Only a couple minutes after master and Alex, Justin thrust deep in her mouth and shot cum down her throat. She had no choice, but to swallow.

Soon everyone was calmed down, and Alex and Justin cleaned up and left. It was just her and master.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked as he pulled her into his arms in his bed.

"Yes master," she said with the biggest smile as she blushed.

"Good. But you were a naughty girl tonight, you know how?" he said looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes... I came without permission and before you." She said looking down as she fiddled with his shirt she had put on.

"It's ok. I won't punish you right now. Just don't do it again, buttercup," he responded, lightly lifting her face up by the chin and kissing her softly.

After the kiss, Ana agreed and couldn't help but feel like the happiest and luckiest girl to have such a wonderful master.

"Yes master," she said with a smile.

Last edited by momo; 08-18-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:47 AM   #5
inuyashajake

It is really good...
Just why do you use * to cover up words like...fuck...

Just for laughs

I know <html> coding
inuyashajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #6
momo
Account Banned

Rainbow

It has to do with limiting google searches from bringing up my posts... I'm guessing it would read better without those though. But thanks for the compliment (:

Advertisements
Kink Talk