Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-27-2019, 08:05 PM   #91
Lilbab23

I'm back and so soon ha!

I wore a double diaper tonight but I cut the slits too deep in the first diaper and got SAP everywhere in my room . I will take a 24 hour punishment and will wet and mess

Dislikes: food play, cbt, long dares (over a day)

Limits: family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics

Please pm me dares or rules!
Lilbab23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:48 PM   #92
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbab23 View Post
I'm back and so soon ha!

I wore a double diaper tonight but I cut the slits too deep in the first diaper and got SAP everywhere in my room . I will take a 24 hour punishment and will wet and mess
Super simple one, but it should give you a chance to practice double diapering.

Put on a double diaper, when you first wake up. No Visting the bathroom first.
Set a timer for 15 minutes. Each time it goes off, drink a few sips of water and spend a few seconds trying to wet or mess your diaper. Reset the timer and repeat. You musta keep this up at all times during the next 24 hours, except when you are sleeping.

You may change two times total during your 24 hour period. Each time must be into another double diaper.

You may not unlock the first change until you have picked up every particle o sap on your floor.
Get on your hands an knees and make sure none is under the skirting boards or your bed. I hope you don’t have carpet, or finding every grain in the shag is going to be hard.
I’m sure you already cleaned it up when you spilt it, but do a good job making sure you didn’t miss any.

Between your first and second change you must:
Spend at least half and hour on your floor double checking you missed no particles. If you find any, you forfeit your second change and must wait for the 24 hours to pass.
You must also lie down in the dark with no entertainment for an hour nap.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 02:35 AM   #93
AnonIndustrialist

I forgot to write my permanent line of, "diaper slut," on me over the holidays. I've got about 8 hours to work with, willing to mess or wet, but I'm not allowed to cum.

kik: baddyshow
AnonIndustrialist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 02:48 AM   #94
diaper6490

Id love a dare for new years ill be drinking with friends so only wetting but i can mess after

Likes: layering diapers, wetting, pooping diapers, semi-public, forced messing, anal, anything that deals with diapers.

Limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends, high pain.

Toys 10in dildo, chastity cage, vibrating plug❤

currenly going 24/7 in thick diapers help me out😜

Kik me some dares and ill send proof, diaper6490
Snapchat me at diaper64

KEEP ME IN DIAPERS ASK FOR RANDOM PIC ON KIK OR SNAP if i take to long send me a punishment.
diaper6490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:02 AM   #95
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonIndustrialist View Post
I forgot to write my permanent line of, "diaper slut," on me over the holidays. I've got about 8 hours to work with, willing to mess or wet, but I'm not allowed to cum.
Lay out all your diapers in your house (don’t worry, we’re not going to use all of them!). Grab a permanent marker and write diaper slut across the back of each diaper, refold them carefully as you go; and then put them back where thy were before.

Diaper up and set an alarm for 10 minutes. When this goes off spend 30 seconds trying to fill your diaper, and drink a few mouthfuls of water. Then reset the timer and repeat.

You may not change your diaper until the 8 hours is over. Before you do, take at least two photos, one of your front and one of your behind. Set one as your phones lock screen, and the other as it’s lock screen. Keep both in your camera roll and displayed until the first of janurary. Each time you see them, think about how much you love using diapers and should want everyone to know what a diaper slut you are.

25 trans-boy sub

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

Old 12-28-2019, 04:08 AM   #96
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaper6490 View Post
Id love a dare for new years ill be drinking with friends so only wetting but i can mess after
Before you meet up with your friends, diaper up.
Pack a bag with any changing supplies you want (you don’t have to use any if that’s what you normally do) and at least 4 diapers.

You may change as often as you like, but must change as close as you can to just before midnight.

Throughout the night you must match your friends drink for drink. You don’t have to have alcoholic beverages, but don’t let anyone get ahead of you in liquids.

Up until midnight as soon as you feel the urge to wet your diaper, you must go immediately.
After midnight you must hold it until you get home/leave your friends.

If you succeed, you may go on diaper, and then get cleaned up.

If you wet yourself before you are alone for the night, you must wear this diaper until you mess in it. Then spend half and hour sitting on a flat surface. After that you may get cleaned up.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-28-2019, 08:59 PM   #97
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
You’re going to have to get used to staying in used diapers a while; and you obviously need more practice putting them on.

So, to start this off, you’re going to put on two diapers, cutting slits in the back of the first one to allow drainage.

Your going to stay in these diapers until you have messed.

At which point you may change after after you have spent 30 minutes standing in the corner, with you hands on the back of your diaper squishing it against yourself.
I did this but ended up making slight modification. I was in a cleaning time crunch so instead of pressing it with my hands I sat on it while sorting stuff. I was still squishing it and still didn't have anything interesting to distract me from the feeling so I hope I still got the spirt of it. I also made myself stay in until I finished which ended up being more than 30 minutes.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 03:44 AM   #98
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I've been tasked with getting a punishment for losing in this thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=4881

I am ok with messing and wetting, though I"m definately not a fan of messing. my toys and stuff is in my signature. Anything goes, though I currently have anal as a limit. That sadly includes enema's for now. I'll leave the time up to you. I don't feel I deserve a long punishment myself

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 08:38 PM   #99
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
I've been tasked with getting a punishment for losing in this thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=4881

I am ok with messing and wetting, though I"m definately not a fan of messing. my toys and stuff is in my signature. Anything goes, though I currently have anal as a limit. That sadly includes enema's for now. I'll leave the time up to you. I don't feel I deserve a long punishment myself
Okay, i figure I shouldn’t be too harsh, so I’m gonna give you the option not mess, but there will be a bit if a trade off.

You’re gonna need someway to block your vision, a blindfold would be ideal but a pillowcase will also work. Also diapers, your phone/a timer and maybe a towel to protect your bed.
It should take between 30min- 2 hours to complete, but maybe longer if your impatient.

If you choose to mess your diaper:

Start this dare when you need to wet and mess your diaper.
Drink a large glass of water then diaper up.
Push hard and release everything into your diaper. When you are sure you are empty set a time for 15 minutes and then go lay down for a nap.
Put on your blind fold! No distractions.
After the timer goes off you may get cleaned up.

If you are only going to wet your diaper:
Start this dare when you need to pee.
Drink two large glasses of water and diaper up.
Set a timer for 15 minutes and go stand in the corner.
You should be naked aside from your diaper, and your nose should be right on the corner.

When the timer does off, if you have wet your diaper you may leave the corner.
Put on your blindfold, check the time and lay down in bed. Do not set a timer
You must lie their until you think half an hour has passed.
If you check the time, and it’s been 30 minutes or longer, you may clean up.
If it’s been less than 30 minutes, make a note of the new time and try again.

25 trans-boy sub

The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post:
Old 12-30-2019, 10:15 PM   #100
nya
getDare Devil

I deserve a punishment for wetting the bed. I did a toilet control challenge and went to sleep with a rather full bladder. I have about 4 hours to work with, medium harsh, wetting is fine dislike messing but will if you want me to.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.

Last edited by nya; 12-30-2019 at 11:49 PM.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 02:32 AM   #101
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
I deserve a punishment for wetting the bed. I did a toilet control challenge and went to sleep with a rather full bladder. I have about 4 hours to work with, medium harsh, wetting is fine dislike messing but will if you want me to.
Start this when you really need to pee.

Edge yourself and then diaper up.

Drink two large glasses of water.

Your going to need to edge yourself 7 times before you wet your diaper.

If you succeed, you may wet your diaper before setting a two hour timer and lying down in bed in a dark room, no distractions from your wet diaper.

If you fail, you must mess your diaper, before finishing the edges then lying down for a two hour ‘nap’. No distractions.

25 trans-boy sub

The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post:
Old 12-31-2019, 06:07 PM   #102
Amber_Wing

I deserve a punishment because I am a Diaper Slut that is to afraid and embarrassed for everyone to see
Amber_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 06:20 AM   #103
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_Wing View Post
I deserve a punishment because I am a Diaper Slut that is to afraid and embarrassed for everyone to see
Diaper up and then grab a pen and pencil. You may not change until you’ve done the following:

Write out a list of your likes, limits, dislikes and things you are interested in trying.
Each category must have at least 5 things listed, and you must write down at least 30 kinks total.
If you’re struggling, looking at Wikipedia’s index of bdsm articles might give you some ideas.

After you’ve done this type them out and add it to your signature on getdare. If you don’t have enough space just list a few in each category.
Above it, write your age, gender and role (submissive, switch, little ect).

Now open this thread and write a proper request for a punishment, include the following infomation:
If you can wet or mess and
How long you have free for the punishment

25 trans-boy sub

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 01-01-2020 at 06:24 AM.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:24 PM   #104
AceTroubles

Scissors wee another ftm

I have been terribly naughty, Foul language, losing everything, can't focus, came without permission then got mean about it, and percrastinating.

I can do up to a week, i do not mess them but i can pee them. thanks
AceTroubles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 03:49 AM   #105
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTroubles View Post
I have been terribly naughty, Foul language, losing everything, can't focus, came without permission then got mean about it, and percrastinating.

I can do up to a week, i do not mess them but i can pee them. thanks
You’re probably cranky because you’re not getting enough sleep!

For the next week you’re going to follow the following rules
  • You must spend 10 hours each night in bed
  • Once you get into bed you must not get up until the ten hours have passed
  • You may not use the bathroom for four hours before you goto bed each night
  • You must diaper up before bed

If you fail at any of these, you must do the following. Repeat it each time you fail.
Set a one hour timer, diaper up and climb into bed, lights off shades drawn.
You may not play with your phone or otherwise have any distractions.
When the timers goes off you may get up

After you have completed the week, write a punishment report and post it in this thread. You might find it helpful to write it as you go and just tidy it up and as your final thoughts before you post it.

25 trans-boy sub

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 01-02-2020 at 03:59 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper