Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lingerie Store Letter

Hello

I've seen a few dares around where you have to take a letter into a lingerie store and give it to the sales lady. I'm interested in trying this, nervous, but interested. So, put your suggestions for letters below. Then, I will take the best bits from each and write a letter from them. Next time I can (no promises when yet. I don't know, soon hopefully) I'll use the letter. And tell you all how it goes.

Thanks

28/male/uk

Punishments: Spanking, Slight Public, Anal, cum eating/cei

Limits: Very Public, Permanent, Very Painful, Pee, Poo, Body writing, shaving, showing my face

If you want a dare PM me, and you can always PM dares to me.

PM me any cei or joi video and I will complete it.
wamasissyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to wamasissyslut for this post:
Old 12-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Good afternoon,

I'm so terribly sorry to trouble you, and frankly embarrassed that this has become necessary to ask, but I have a problem. More to the point, my husband (the "man" who handed you this letter) has a problem which is causing me issues. And I am hoping you may be able, and willing to help solve it.

You see, I travel frequently for work. I'm often away from home, and it turns out that while I'm away, my husband has started wearing my lingerie. Why? God only knows. I guess I always knew he was a bit of a sissy compared to other men I dated before, but I never realized he wanted to dress like one. I couldn't figure out why my panties seemed to be stretching out so fast until I caught him in the act two days ago. I've been a mess trying to figure out what to do about it.

I'll get to the point. We have settled on a new arrangement in our household. I'll spare you the details, but the relevant part is that he will be needing his own underwear, and as punishment for secretly ruining mine, I hope to shame him by letting you know he is not here to buy me gifts and ask that you make sure he picks out the frilliest, most feminine, emasculating collection of panties as possible.

I would supervise him myself, but I am again traveling this week, and his problem obviously needs to be addressed immediately. I am sorry to have to involve you, and apologize if the whole thing makes you uncomfortable - just imagine how uncomfortable I've been feeling about it the past few days. I understand if you don't want to help, just forget about the whole thing and ask him to leave.

He has instructions to pick out at least 6 pairs to get him through the week, minus laundry day. If you want to choose them for him, that would be excellent. If not, would you at least provide your approval (or not) on the ones he selects? I want to be sure he learns his lesson.

Thank you sincerely. He will be happy to compensate you with a $20 tip for the inconvenience if you decide to help.

- Allison

-------
I realize it's quite long, but I was going for somewhat believable... If you end up with something much shorter, rather than printing it, you should beg some girl (here or otherwise) to hand write the note and send it to you to make it more authentic.

Last edited by Xavier; 12-17-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

To whom this may concern:

First let me thank you in advance. Also if at anytime you dont want to help me with this or find it offensive in any way simply give it back to him and ask him to leave.

I am writing this letter to you to ask for your help. The person who gave this letter to you is our "roommate/friend/or whatever (what ever you think would work for you)" and has lost a bet with us. He is here to purchase some new underwear for himself, with this letter you will find $100 of his money to accomplish the task.

Our insert description here does not that he is here buying these panties for himself or what the contents of this letter are. He has only been told that he must do whatever you tell him to do without question, and purchase whatever you suggest. He is to answer any questions you might have to the best of his ability.

Please ensure that he purchases at least one matching bra and panty set, along with a couple of other thongs and or strings as well. He will need at least enough for the week, 4 or 5 should do.

If there is any way you could delay him we would appreciate it as he has been instructed not to return for at least an hour. This to give us enough time to remove all of his male underwear from our apartment and dispose of them since he will no longer need them.

If it wouldn't be too much of an imposition, when he leaves the store please inform him that he needs to be wearing the bra and panty set and only those items when he comes home. I made sure that he has a long overcoat in his truck. Any monies that are left over ar yours to keep.

We would like to thank you in advance for your help with this matter.

Kind Regards

Heather and Anica

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks guys, great ideas. Espes like getting a girl to hand write it.

Anyone got any more ideas to add to the pot

28/male/uk

Limits: Very Public, Permanent, Very Painful, Pee, Poo, Body writing, shaving, showing my face

Old 03-03-2013, 01:56 PM   #5
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

taken a while, but i've found a lovely lady who will write the letter for me. Final chance. please help with ideas to put in it. I'm giving her a rough template later.

28/male/uk

Old 03-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #6
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Post a copy of the letter for us to see what you ended up with.
And don't forget to let us know how it went

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

A letter from a friend before.

Dear Helper,
My friend here has lost a bet to me and needs your help to suffer the consequences. Due to factors beyond my control, I cannot be there to see him complete it.If you are in any way uncomfortable, please refer him to someone he can get the help he needs. Thank you for your time. I have listed rules for his day listed in order of importance. If any rules contradict, the first rule listed applies:
1) HE IS NOT TO READ OR KNOW THE CONTENTS OF THIS LETTER!
2) Helpers will draw a card from a deck of cards. His humiliation ends when all four suits have been drawn, but consequences will be repeated as drawn. One card drawn per person.
-diamonds-- he must kneel down and kiss your feet/shoes
-spades -- he must act like a dog -- eat from the floor, bark, etc. (preferably at a restaurant)
-hearts -- he must wear any food or drink on his head/face -- not on his costume though! have him change into an outfit of your choice. ketchup, ranch dressing, chocolate syrup, pies in the face -- make a shopping list for him to go get if needed. Any helpers he asks who are currently working and unable to leave may either have him meet you at a place and time of your choice or have someone else pie, slime and otherwise make a mess of him.
-clubs -- are wild, you choose something embarrassing for him to doPlease allow him to photograph you with the card drawn as proof all four have been chosen.
3) He must wear my pink fairy Halloween costume at all times, unless otherwise instructed by helpers. If he is not wearing it now, it is a penalty.
4) Females rule! -- anything a woman instructs/dares him to do, he must do (within reason).He is your jester, do with him as you please. Any failure to follow instructions is a penalty.Without your creative additions, this punishment will be too short.
5) Males drool! -- he must do the opposite of what men helpers tell him to do,so be sure to tell him opposite of what you want him to do! Failure is a penalty.
6) PENALTIES -- Breaking a rule results in one or more penalties of the helper's choice and these must be videotaped/photographed and posted on-line (by the helper if they want). In random order, penalties include: A) get drag queen makeup put on him (at a MAC store if needed), B) make and wear a big sign that reads "loser!" around his neck, C) get his nails done -- painted, press-on nails, or at a salon, your choice, D) get one or more pies smashed in his face, E) legs shaved or waxed, F) try-on/buy and wear other girlie things: lingerie, accessories like bangles or hoops, dresses, high heels, etc, or G) helper's choice, within reason, and must be inexpensive.

Edit to you skill level.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

how does this sound? I've tried to take inspiration from all the ideas.

"To whom it may concern

First let me thank you in advance. Also if at any time you decide not to help me with this simply give the letter back to him and ask him to leave.

I am writing this letter to you to ask for your help. The person who gave this letter to you is my boyfriend. I came home the other day to find him wearing my lingerie. It seemed that the best way to avoid this is for him to have some of his own. But I would also like to punish him, and humiliate him for stealing my lingerie.

Please could you pick out some really feminine lingerie for him. My size is (could you insert you're sizes here please), and he seemed happy enough in that. If you could make this as humiliating an experience for him as possible I would really appreciate it. Feel free to call him whatever you wish.

He knows what this letter says, and if you ask he'll be able to tell you what his budget is.

Finally, could you sign this letter when he has got his new lingerie. He knows that if he returns without proof that someone has seen this letter he will receive far worse treatment from me.

Thank you for your time,

Jessie"

28/male/uk

Old 03-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamasissyslut View Post
how does this sound? I've tried to take inspiration from all the ideas.

"To whom it may concern

First let me thank you in advance. Also if at any time you decide not to help me with this simply give the letter back to him and ask him to leave.

I am writing this letter to you to ask for your help. The person who gave this letter to you is my boyfriend. I came home the other day to find him wearing my lingerie. It seemed that the best way to prevent this from happening again is for him to have some of his own. But I would also like to punish him (repetitive, remove), and humiliate him for wearing my lingerie.

Please could you pick out some really feminine lingerie for him. My size is (could you insert you're sizes here please), and he seemed happy enough in that. If you could make this as humiliating an experience for him as possible I would really appreciate it. Feel free to call him whatever you wish.

He knows what this letter says, and if you ask he'll be able to tell you what his budget is.

Finally, could you sign this letter when he has got his new lingerie. He knows that if he returns without proof that someone has seen this letter he will receive another humiliating punishment from me.

Thank you for your time,

Jessie"
My suggestions above. It's open enough for a lot or little to happen. I would prefer a bet, but GF is fine if you what.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

ok... i've just sent that of to get it written, having changed the areas you suggested.

thank you

28/male/uk

Advertisements
Kink Talk