Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-10-2022, 02:31 PM   #1
Makemeweardiapers

Default Escape from Diapers: my first diaper challenge

Hi GetDare!

So, I've found myself in the position of having some 200 diapers in stock to get through and was looking for challenges to complete that will mean me having to wear for quite a long period of time.

Having looked around the forum I've spotted some of the really good potty training challenges and have decided to create my own diaper dare for people to try out, based around the sort of challenge/game I'd like to be given. And so I give to you: Escape From Diapers!

I've designed it particularly for those of us with busy jobs and schedules in mind, but if you're lucky enough to have more free time, you can always decide to adapt the challenge as you wish, too.

I've also tried to design this as a bit of a snakes and ladders game, where (hopefully) it'll be quite a difficult challenge to complete, and where it's fairly easy to trip up, you have been warned! ��.

The premise of the game is that by starting it, you're back in diapers until you can 'earn' being released from them again by reaching 100 points. Players earn a passive 2 points a day, plus or minus the points a random daily dice throw gives them. On top of that, players can do one challenge a day to gain more points if they wish.

I've designed this so that the maximum number of points that can be gained per day is 12 points. Theoretically, if you're very, very lucky with your dice rolls, complete a daily challenge successfully and incur no penalties, you *could* be out of diapers again within nine days.....but I suspect it'll take a lot longer!

So, with all that said, here's the game. Let me know what you think!

Escape from diapers: 100 points required!

Starting points: 0

Gain 2 points per day

Gain or lose d6:

1: -2
2: -4
3: -6
4: + 2
5: +4
6: +6

Rules:

You must drink at least 8 fl. Oz/230ml every two hours daily fir the duration of the game
You must drink 24 fl Oz/700 ml x before bed for the duration of the game

You must also follow the following rules:

All time outside of work or public is Diaper Time. Although you can use the bathroom as normal outside of Diaper Time, you may not use the bathroom for four hours before Diaper Time begins. Bedtime is 11pm, no excuses! Changes after bedtime trigger their own punishment, plus the 'up past bedtime' punishment.

You start with 0 points. If you lose more points than you currently have, you won't go into negative points, you just start from zero again. You must remain in and use your diapers properly during Diaper Time every day until you reach 100 points.

You gain two points per day, plus a random number added or subtracted, decided by a dice with the values above. Additionally you can do *one* challenge daily to gain additional points. You can do the challenges themselves more than once a day if you like of course, but you only get the points once per day.

Punishments are significant and many of them prevent you gaining any further points from the daily accumulation or challenges for a period of time. You can however still *lose* points during a punishment period, so be careful, incurring punishments will mean you'll be spending *significantly* longer in diapers!

If, while you're in a period where you can't accumulate points because of a punishment and you incur another punishment, you must add the extra days where you can't accumulate points on to your current total.

Challenges:

A dry night: (+2 points)*

*If you attempt this challenge but fail to keep your diaper dry, lose ten points.

Being able to stay dry overnight shows that you're making gradual progress to being out of diapers again one day. Well done, maybe one day you'll be out of diapers after all!

Double diapers: Wear double diapers throughout Diaper Time (4 points)

It's good to see you embracing your diapered life properly, have some points!

Doing chores: Do all of your household chores wearing just your diaper and a t-shirt. (4 points)

Doing your chores is a sign of growing responsibility, which you'll need to show if you want to get out of diapers again. Have some points!

Act like it:

Wear a pacifier all night (2 points)

Act like it II:

Spend all of Diaper Time today crawling or waddling (4 points)

The only way to get back out of diapers is to fully accept, embrace, and come to terms with your situation first. It's good to know you're doing just that!

Locked in:

Lock or tape your diaper on overnight: 4 points

Realizing that you're going to be in diapers for quite a while and embracing it shows maturity, have some points!

Looking the part:

All day today while at home you must have your diaper showing. (4 points)

You're at home, and you're obviously not getting out of diapers for a long time, so it's best to start accepting it. There's no point covering that diaper up, is there?

Getting into the mindset:

Spend Diaper Time listening to diaper hypnosis tracks (4 points)

Since you're going to be in diapers for the long haul, why not earn yourself some points by getting into the right mindset for your new way of life?

Tell us about it:

Tell GetDare how much you love being in diapers and how much you need them (4 points)* (You can post repeatedly if you wish, but only pick up the points once)

By now you're probably getting quite used to being in your diapers, so why not tell everyone how much you're enjoying yourself for some points?

Do a Diaper Challenge:

Do a GetDare diaper challenge (report on this thread required) (4 points)

Since you're in diapers anyway, you're in the perfect place to do a GetDare diaper challenge! Make sure you tell us how it went!

Infractions and penalties:

Using the bathroom during Diaper Time or four hours before Diaper Time begins: Lose twenty five points. You may not accumulate points for five days!*

*(If the player is not into messing, this rule can be waived for that, but diapers should be used at all other times)

You've lost your bathroom privileges, remember? Diaper Time means just that. Until you've earned the privilege of not being in diapers again, you have to use them, no excuses! For this serious infraction, you've put yourself a long way back from getting out of diapers again. Looks like you're going to be wearing diapers for a lot longer to come, doesn't it?!

Accidents: Lose twenty five points. You may not accumulate points for five days!

It's clear you obviously need your diapers more than you realised if you can't stop yourself having accidents during the day. A good long period in diapers is definitely in order to teach you to be more careful!

Late to diaper up: Lose ten points for each hour's delay.

It's no wonder you can't keep your diapers dry if you can't manage the basics of keeping to time! Diaper Time starts as soon as you get home, no excuses!

Staying up past bedtime: Lose ten points. You may not accumulate any points tomorrow!

As long as you need your diapers it's clear you also need a bedtime! If you can't learn routine, you'll never get out of diapers, now will you?!

Diaper leaks: Lose ten points. You may not accumulate any points tomorrow!

It's good that you've accepted you need diapers, but if you ever want to get out of them you need to learn how not to have leaks. Never mind, some more time in diapers will do you good!

Changes after bedtime: Lose twenty five points. You may not accumulate any points for five days!

You're meant to be in bed, no excuses! If you needed a change so badly after bed, it's clear you're not anywhere near ready to be out of diapers, isn't it?! You must also accept the 'up past bedtime' punishment too!

Wet the bed: Lose fifty points. You may not accumulate any points for five days.

Well, it's very clear that you can't be trusted to keep the sheets dry so I don't know how you think you'll be getting out of diapers any time soon. Clearly you need them a lot more than you realise!

Disobey your caregiver: Lose ten points. You may not accumulate any points tomorrow (stacks per infraction!)

Your caregiver is very patiently keeping you in diapers until you can show you no longer need to wear them. They're in charge, not you. Disobedience shows you're clearly not progressing towards being responsible enough to be out of diapers again, doesn't it?!

Removing your diaper without permission or outside of the rules: Lose all your points. You may not accumulate points for five days!

I don't care how well-behaved you've been so far, you're meant to be in diapers until you reach 100 points, no matter how long it takes! Clearly, it's going to take you a lot longer because it's back to square one for you! You lose all your points. Now, go and put a diaper on and start the long, long journey all over again. You'll have plenty of time in the days ahead to reflect on why you're stuck in diapers for a long time to come!

Likes: Diaper humiliation, forced diapering, wet diapers, forced regression, diaper submission.

Limits: Scat, blood, public, blackmail, illegal, social suicide, facial

Last edited by Makemeweardiapers; 12-10-2022 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Formatting
Makemeweardiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Makemeweardiapers for this post:
Old 12-11-2022, 05:44 AM   #2
Makemeweardiapers

Just to get the ball rolling I'm testing this dare out myself to get an idea of how well it works and how long a person may end up stuck in diapers trying to complete it.

My log so far is as follows:

Day 1: 0 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll: -4 points Challenge: Locked in! Total: 4 points

Day 2: 4 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll: +2 points. Challenge: Locked in! Total: 12 points

I'll update on my progress testing the dare 🙂

Let me know what you think of the dare everyone and if you find it works for you. Most importantly, have fun!

Likes: Diaper humiliation, forced diapering, wet diapers, forced regression, diaper submission.

Old 12-11-2022, 07:14 AM   #3
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I thank I will try this

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 12:08 PM   #4
Makemeweardiapers

Enjoy, and I'd be glad to hear any feedback you have 🙂

Old 12-12-2022, 07:29 PM   #5
nya
getDare Devil

Longer time than I'm likely to do myself, but really cool concept. I might try something similar but with the numbers tweaked to be on easy mode. Like +4 a day instead of plus 2.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 01:33 PM   #6
Makemeweardiapers

Thanks! That's definitely a good way to adapt it if you're looking to make it a bit more straightforward to do.

Just for the record to show my testing, here's how I'm getting on so far:

Day 1: 0 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll: -4 points Challenge: Locked! Total: 4 points

Day 2: 4 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll: +2 points. Challenge: Locked! Total: 12 points

Day 3: 12 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +6 points. Challenge: chores Total 24 points

Day 4: 24 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll -6 points Challenge: Chores Total 24 points

Day 5: 24 points +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll -6 points. Challenge: Locked! Total 24 points

Day 6: 24 points +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll -4 points. Challenge: Chores. Total 26 points

Day 7: 26 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +4 points. Challenge: Locked! Total: 36 points

I've had some misfortune with the dice and some luck, too so who knows; if all goes well I may complete it in another two weeks or so! If anyone else is giving this a try, feel free to post a log of how you're getting on too!

The following user says Thank You to Makemeweardiapers for this post:
Old 12-16-2022, 05:28 PM   #7
nya
getDare Devil

On other variant that could be fun is doing a bet where the amount the looser loses by controls how many points they have to aim for.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 05:17 PM   #8
Makemeweardiapers

That's a great idea! I'll bear it in mind for any challenges I do going forward!

Old 01-02-2023, 02:03 PM   #9
Makemeweardiapers

Hi Getdare,

Well, as promised here's my full log from the challenge. I managed to avoid any penalties and was reasonably lucky with the dice, so altogether it took 19 days:

Day 1: 0 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll: -4 points Challenge: Locked! Total: 4 points

Day 2: 4 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll: +2 points. Challenge: Locked! Total: 12 points

Day 3: 12 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +6 points. Challenge: chores Total 24 points

Day 4: 24 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll -6 points Challenge: Chores Total 24 points

Day 5: 24 points +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll -6 points. Challenge: Locked! Total 24 points

Day 6: 24 points +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll -4 points. Challenge: Chores. Total 26 points

Day 7: 26 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +4 points. Challenge: Locked! Total: 36 points

Day 8: 36 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +6 points. Challenge: State of mind. Total: 48 points.

Day 9 48 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +4 points. Challenge: Locked. Total: 58 points

Day 10: 58 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +2 points. Challenge: Locked. Total: 66 points

Day 11: 66 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll -6 points. Challenge: State of mind. Total: 66 points

Day 12: 66 points. +2 points daily accumulation. Dice roll +2 points. Challenge: Locked. Total: 74 points.

Day 13: 74 points. +2 points daily accumulator. Dice roll -6 points. Challenge: Chores. Total 74 points

Day 14: 74 points. +2 points daily accumulator. Dice roll -6 points. Challenge: Locked. Total 74 points

Day 15: 74 points +2 points daily accumulator. Dice roll -4 points. Challenge: Locked. Total 76 points.

Day 16: 76 points +2 points daily accumulator. Dice roll -6 points Challenge: Chores. Total: 76 points.

Day 17: 76 points +2 points daily accumulator. Dice roll +2 points. Challenge: Locked Total: 84 points.

Day 18: 84 points. +2 points daily accumulator. Dice roll +6 points. Challenge: Chores. Total: 96 points

Day 19: 96 points. +2 points daily accumulator. Dice roll -2 points. Challenge: Locked. Total: 100 points.

Definitely one I'll do again, but I think more penalties and a higher points threshold for escape would certainly add to it!

The following user says Thank You to Makemeweardiapers for this post:
Old 01-08-2023, 09:49 PM   #10
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I was doing good I was at 88 points then I wet the bed I’m so stupid for trying that

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 06:23 PM   #11
Makemeweardiapers

Glad you're enjoying the dare, sounds like you're spending quite a lot of time diapered!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dare, diaper, diapers