Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2015, 12:31 PM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - Tina's story...

It wasn't like Tina to do anything like this. Ever. True, she had never been close to her mom, at least, not until recently, when things had started to change. But then again, she had never faced such a desperate moment in her existence. Taking the money was a simple thing to do, really. Facing her mother later, not letting her know that she had taken it - that would be the challenge.

But Tina had every intention of paying it back. Truthfully, as soon as she had walked out, she had decided that, as soon as she could, she would put the money back discreetly. Except that she had no idea how long that would take.

Sitting on the edge of the outside stairs, pondering her misdeed, it suddenly dawned on Tina that, perhaps, she wasn't as desperate or isolated as she thought. Perhaps it was the realization that she couldn't keep stealing money from her mother, but she realized that she knew other sources of income. Given her predicament, it was obvious she couldn't be choosy. And while she wasn't popular at school, she wasn't actively disliked or hated by anyone. And she wasn't blind either. She knew which students had money - and which didn't.

It was Friday evening. She was certain that something was happening somewhere. It was just a matter of finding out where.

It didn't take her long to actually find out. She walked about, knowing around what area some of the bums from her class hung out. She spotted Clyve, a young black who fancied himself a tough guy, even though he had no real gang affiliations and just played the part, hanging around a skate park. He wasn't alone and Tina didn't know any of his mates, but it didn't matter. Clyve was knowledgeable in what transpired around school.

Of course, Clyve was extremely surprised to see Tina walk up to him, but he downplayed it. Some of his mates called him out as they spotted her.

"Who da broad?"
"Some chick from schoolz... wassup Tina?"

Tina gave him a big smile. She was sporting dark pants with sensible shoes, a tank top and an open jacket. The people gave her a look over as she steadied herself, a hand on her hip.

"Clyve. Hey."
"Hey, y'rself. Wassup? Wadda ya wa'?"
"I'm looking for the Rat Pack."

Tommy. Peter. Kyle. The Rat Pack as they called themselves, in honor of the original gang. Kids with money. Kids with their parent's money. Clyve knew them well, even though he didn't really hang out with them.

"Wacha wanna do that for?" he asked.
"Because I gotta hook up with 'em. For a party."
"Oh! Party guys, they are, yep..."
"So?"

Tina knew Clyve could tell her where they hung out on Friday nights. But Clyve wasn't forthcoming with the information.

"If ya wanna party, ya wanna hang wit' us?" Clyve asked.
"Maybe... but I still need to know where they hang."
"What's in it for me?"

Of course, the dreaded question. But Tina wasn't in the mood for negotiating. Her mind was made up.

"What do you want?"
"Gimme your knickers."

An obvious choice, Tina thought.

"I would... but I'm not wearing any."

Her comment made the entourage blush.

"Show us your puss, then..."

Tina barely hesitated.

"I'll show you, no probz... but no touching or anything..."

She paused.

"...you gotta pay for more."
"Pay? Like... how much?"

Tina hadn't really thought about it beforehand, so she had to come up with numbers. She had no idea if the prices matched the market - or for that matter, what the market actually was for sexual favors.

"...a hand is 20, a blow is 50... uh... puss is.... 150..."
"Anal?" asked one of the guys.
"oh... uh..."

Tina had never tried using her backdoor for sex, not even in private, so she had no idea. She imagined it wouldn't be good the first time.

"500."
"Damn..." the man sounded disappointed.
"How much ya gots on ya?" one of the gang asked around.

There were six of them and, perusing their immediate finances, they were able to gather 210 dollars. Enough for a handjob for everyone, but that was it. They argued a little bit, which Tina actually found amusing, until they actually reached some sort of an agreement.

"What if ya don' touch us?" asked Clyve.
"Don't touch you?"
"Yeah... we uh... jerk off on you..."
"Oh!... I don't touch you... uh... ten bucks?"

Suddenly, the gang's plan came together. Clyve pushed one of them upwards, a man as young as him, black, baby face with dreads laced with blue wool.

"This here is Shassei. We wants ya to devirginize him."
"He's a virgin?" Tina asked.
"Not for much longer!" one of them said, and they all laughed.

"So that's 150 for him," Clyve started counting, "that means 60 bucks left for the rest of us..."
"We really gonna do that?" one of them asked.
"What? Why? Ya chicken?"

The others started to make clucking noises, silencing his resistance.

I can do this, Tina thought to herself. Two hundred and ten bucks. Add that to the four hundred she already had. It was just basic economics.

"All right... but you pay up front... and you tell me up front where the Rat Pack hangs out."
"Done deal."

Money changed hands.

"Rat Pack hangs out at Tommy's crib usually. It's on Vermont Boulevard. Can't miss it."
"All right..."

It was time to do the deed. Although it felt unusual to Tina to place herself in this position, it didn't feel awkward or dangerous. It was all a matter of how she saw it, what perspective she took. It wasn't really that bad, thinking about it. Besides, everyone was willing... so where was the harm?

The group moved to the side of the park, to a forested area. It didn't seem like they would be going indoors. It was happening right here - right now.

Last edited by interesting; 02-20-2015 at 08:31 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk