Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2023, 01:14 PM   #1
ABQBailey

Default Choose my next xvideos upload

This past year I was dared to make an xvideos account (watchmedaddy1) and then to upload a short video a couple of times. Im getting a little shy and the point was to upload more often. Please give me ideas! Also add me or comment humiliating and dirty things on them.

Limits are showing my face and anything mentioned in my limits here on getdare. Id like something a little on the kinky/taboo side if you can get creative with insertions, pee, etc, but make them easy to do in my room or bathroom so i dont get too lazy (being transparent haha)

Thank you!!

Limits: Family/Friends, Puke, Scat/Diapers, Permanent/Temporary marks, face pictures, blood.
ABQBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 01:19 PM   #2
Bear21
Distinguished Member

How about an easy one, write 'spanking slut' on your chest. take a kitchen utensil (spatula, wooden spoon etc) and spank your ass, tits and pussy till they are red, then insert the handle of the utensil and get off o it while twisting and pulling your nipples.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 02:16 PM   #3
Mr-Lover-Lover

Default Next video

I think you next video should be a pussy insertion video. You can peel off a pair of your favorite panties and stuff in into your pussy. I you want to be even more taboo then stuff multiple pairs just make sure you keep track of how many you stuff so that you know that you removed all of them afterwards.
Old 04-02-2023, 03:08 PM   #4
binary bondage

What you can do is roll a dice on video and the number you roll determine with what item you have to play yourself with. For instance:
1. fingers
2. dildo
3. vibrator
4. handle of a hairbrush
5. banana/cucumber or the like
6. some other object that you have

Change the item as you see fit.

You can write the instruction and options on a piece of paper, roll a dice and then do as instructed. Looking at your xvideos account name, you can even pretend/imagine that the instruction came from your daddy (of if you have a daddy, discuss it with him). By imagining that the instruction came from your daddy and having the dice decide the action, it may help you be less shy about it.

You can also do this with different tasks for spanking, writing, poses to hold etc.

fetlife: binary_bondage
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:41 PM   #5
MrJB
Distinguished Member

If you own a ball gag, try inserting as much of it as possible into your pussy, grtting it nice and wet before gagging yourself. You can even continue to.another video idea with your gag.in

Similar to a previous dare but reversed - fully insert a pair of panties & play with your clit until they get nice and wet, then put them back on & record yourself leaving your house wearing your dirty panties.

Lastly, a video of you getting off using whatever toys you like, but your bare tits must be pressed against a window at all times (shoot if from the side mostly). If your tits come off, they each get 10 hard slaps before you press them back on & start again

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
insertions, submissive, upload, videos