Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-02-2023, 01:03 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Eye Describing your privates in the most embarassing way

The goal of this dare is to become more self-aware about how unique and unusual your private parts look like and I also hope, that there are some submissives here who enjoy feeling humiliated by the way it's looking like. So please, take down your pants and panties, spread your legs wide open and grab a mirror so you get to watch each single detail. Then share a full detail description of what you see with us here – but with one special rule: Make this description sound as embarassing as possible, so use some dirty language, degrade yourself and tell us which parts of your penis / vagina looks weird or behaves in an unusual way that makes you feel ashamed. Then additionally, share with us how posting this description makes you feel like and if you're getting aroused by it or simply humiliated.

Step 1: Take a good look!
Step 2: Describe in full detail, but as self-humiliating as possible!
Step 3: Share your thoughts and feelings after your description!

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 01:11 AM   #2
OhMyGosh

I'm not submissive, but in order to give you a good example, I'll go first.

Step 1: Take a good look!
Done, spread my legs in front of a hand mirror and also pulled open my inner and outer labia wide, so clit is exposed as well as my cunthole entrance.

Step 2: Describe in full detail, but as self-humiliating as possible!
You can see a fat swollen, meaty cunt with way too large inner labia hanging down several centimeters, even when being spread. They are kind of dark and look super beefy, I guess most other people would find them gross or get shocked if they ever got to see them. There are smelly juices dripping out of my spread hole and slowly dripping down those unnaturally large meat curtains of mine. My clit is dark red and visible from under its hood and looks like it's craving for attention, so it probably needs to be abused, tortured and made fun of as well. I bet even my closest friends would be terrified if they ever found out what a filthy meaty cunt I have.

Step 3: Share your thoughts and feelings after your description!
Although I am pretty fine with my large inner labia, describing them like this still feels quite shameful to be honest. But I noticed how my juices kept dripping as I was degrading myself like this in front of you, thinking of how you will think of me now that you read this and wondering if you got similar experience to share later on. So, I do prefer being in the dominant role, but I can understand, why this might appeal to some submissives.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, private parts, submissive, verbal humiliation